Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) (52860 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Executive729: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Why always women. They no dey tire?

Hawking pekuns up and down, then as soon as you gave them honour of marriage next they will be texting their many exe's to come for s*X back to back, nonsense generation
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Executive729: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Why always women. They no dey tire?

Hawking pekuns up and down, then as soon as you gave them the honour of marriage next they will be texting their many exe's to come for s*X back to back, nonsense generation
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Ultravintage:
My sisters are Fish brained mumus ,if they carry them now they will start calling devil but you left your house without full directions and in some cases without money. smh

pause,take a look at my signature and dm if interested all at cheap price.
See this bottom of the food chain hanger, how can you confidently call another gender fish brain when your kind is the most laughed at for not thinking for himself? Nothing has ever been expected from women, it is the same all over the world. But you? An African man that cannot even cough when other real men like him are speaking, African men that were and are still being whipped like women, are you even real men or pseudo women

This is from the desk of the dumbest, evil men in the world who cannot lead and run their societies the way real men do in other continents. Our mothers, like every other women in the world in those days sat at home, took care of your kids and waited for your kind to build a country they can be proud of. They waited in VAIN while their husbands were only concerned with having sex with prostitutes and looting the continent dry while real men invented world changing technologies and grew their economies.

Till today, all African men leading this continent do is Bleep actresses with the money of their constituents and sleep off at world conventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Shebbs: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2022
And They Always Go With Bikes, The Ones That Goes With Uber Don't Forget The Address.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2022
SmellySperm:
Most times na because dem no hold t-fare grin
how person go carry handbag wey money nor dey. Ladies are funny sha. I remembered an incident in uni back then. This beautiful lady had her bag jerked off her shoulder by a supposed thief, has he meant to run across the road to enjoy his prize he got knocked down by bike. Boys rush and apprehend him, started dishing out brutal beaten. The lady was called to come collect the bag. One the guys riped the bag open to ascertain the contents are intact. Lo and behold, no money, not even a coin was in the bag. You know the contents in the bag, it was, a mirror, lip gloss, powdered pepper n curry that was in the bag. When shown to the boy what he stole. You need to see the disappointment on his face.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Shebbs: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
happens so many times grin grin

Talking From Experience, She Must Have Visited Over A Thousand Dicksons And Still Counting.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Lol. I'm not.
dalass:

I smell jealousy grin
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
This are pictures of home delivery jooooor
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Oops, I no know say e dey sweet them reach like this o.
hmmm, u won't know because dem sabi pretend

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2022
jackslow:
which kind home delivery for hand bag ,Na girls dey do home delivery or dispatch riders
maybe na condom or satchel milo dem dey deliver
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2022
The girl on red trouser go sweet to Bleep from behind.

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Backpedal:

Na WA
Some hookup women go put pictures from 10years ago for site dae tell u to give her 10k or 20k then when u come u go meet old woman way don cast. If na u u no go run?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by akmath: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Na transport money some of those girls no get o, some wan go surprise their boyfriend, the boys come end up surprise them.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Mumu girl no where Dem de ever know

That exactly how they do ..

@womenareapess they are very less intelligence with fish brain

If you like describe ur location 100 times they won't still locate the place , they will keep calling you till you get fraustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Kenny9857(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2022
erad:
Omo... Nigerians are f**king myopic
So every stranded girl now is going to see a guy?
I weak for una matter.
Do you even have any idea how home delivery works?
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.
Wetin go teach una go teach una.
See this mumu, you think you are making any sense ?
You said Nigerians on a post of just one person..... Common sense is just too far from you...

This post is just to catch cruise na
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Jmichael1(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairalanders no dey ever fall hand....
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by malakaimoscondo: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2022
funny dieeee
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Kazeem47(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:
Erudite skullers will take advantage of this to mine many skulls.

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Oju4190: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Na so for warri one lady give one okada man phone.....okada man japa with the phone
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Ultravintage(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
See this bottom of the food chain hanger, how can you confidently call another gender fish brain when your kind is the most laughed at for not thinking for himself? Nothing has ever been expected from women, it is the same all over the world. But you? An African man that cannot even cough when other real men like him are speaking, African men that were and are still being whipped like women, are you even real men or pseudo women

This is from the desk of the dumbest, evil men in the world who cannot lead and run their societies the way real men do in other continents. Our mothers, like every other women in the world in those days sat at home, took care of your kids and waited for your kind to build a country they can be proud of. They waited in VAIN while their husbands were only concerned with having sex with prostitutes and looting the continent dry while real men invented world changing technologies and grew their economies.

Till today, all African men leading this continent do is Bleep actresses with the money of their constituents and sleep off at world conventions.

you are a total idiot. I commented based on. the post and its context but you in your infinite stupidity deck to come here and insult me.

I said that they were fish brained , because they are . you don't leave your home to someone elses house without sufficient information about where you are going or sufficient transport to take you back or else whatever fate befalls you is on you. The fact that you are getting so offended by my comment makes me wonder if you have been in such a stupid situation.

Then you come along to say nothing is expected of women ,is it too much to ask for You to Have sense or is that not to be expected either.
African men sleep with actresses because they sell their bodies to the highest bidder like common whores You probably identify as a feminist but here you are spouting rubbish and blaming men for your own idiocy and whorish behaviour. If you didn't like my opinion, you could have sump ignored it and given yours but of course it can't be expected of you cause you are a woman right?.

Finally , you misquoted me in an attempt to insult my sisters,well I agree with you;if any of my sisters were to do something like this then they like you,would be fish brained.
Have a nice day.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Ultravintage(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

You said Nigerians on a post of just one person..... Common sense is just too far from you...

I swear guy, read the context they say no, its to come here and be forming offended feminist.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2022
kayperry:
which part of the thread postulate "Every Gurl" ... what you fail to understand is the scenerio is an experience most youths can relate with hence the fly, if home delivery is the best defence you could up with oga who will send gurlz do home delivery in naija of today, i can imagine magnoliaa on logistic bike,the constume wil be such a turn on undecided

I hope you feel happy and fullfiled for the rest of the week now after mentioning me.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Ultravintage:
Fish brained mumus ,if they carry them now they will start calling devil but you left your house without full directions and in some cases without money. smh

You mean your mum, sis and your entire female family members are fish brain.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Ultravintage:
Fish brained mumus ,if they carry them now they will start calling devil but you left your house without full directions and in some cases without money. smh

You mean your mum, sis and your entire female family members have fish brain.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Ultravintage:

you are a total idiot. I commented based on. the post and its context but you in your infinite stupidity deck to come here and insult me.

I said that they were fish brained , because they are . you don't leave your home to someone elses house without sufficient information about where you are going or sufficient transport to take you back or else whatever fate befalls you is on you. The fact that you are getting so offended by my comment makes me wonder if you have been in such a stupid situation.

Then you come along to say nothing is expected of women ,is it too much to ask for You to Have sense or is that not to be expected either.
African men sleep with actresses because they sell their bodies to the highest bidder like common whores You probably identify as a feminist but here you are spouting rubbish and blaming men for your own idiocy and whorish behaviour. If you didn't like my opinion, you could have sump ignored it and given yours but of course it can't be expected of you cause you are a woman right?.

Finally , you misquoted me in an attempt to insult my sisters,well I agree with you;if any of my sisters were to do something like this then they like you,would be fish brained.
Have a nice day.
Gibberish.

You have insulted your sisters already by calling women fish brained. Another man will see your comments and accuse your innocent sisters of being fish brained randomly tomorrow. You are not mature enough to realize that words carry consequences.
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Every day stuff
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Draslo(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2022
trueking:
The second picture the guy said I'm coming, it's been two hours the guy never show grin
the bike carried her from ikorodu to surulere...that time uber no dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by erad(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

You don finish?
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Theactor(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2022
undecidedErudite skullers will take advantage of th
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2022
The first one carry big bag sef
Wan come use long weekend grin
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That kind thing

Women and dick

Thier quest for dickkk always results in this kind of situation
Hahahhahahaha damnnn
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Omogelle(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.