Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls (41527 Views)

Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by ogawisdom(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,
My wifes attitude has been unbecoming, disrespectful, avoiding intimacy for months, insultive and always playing the silent treatment which I have learnt to ignore. Her mum visited and confirmed these attitude, she did counsel and advised her to change yet she was reluctant and stated she dont want to continue being a wife that she has lost love and feelings for me because I want things to be done decently and in order in my family which she is opposed to. Having observed this her mum left angrily and told the matter to her husband to confirm some of the issues of my wifes behaviour which I had stressed on and as a result had a family meeting with her family since I was invited not long ago.

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.I dont feel like honouring the meeting because I have done my best to follow peace even though I cannot fathom where I am at fault. At this juncture what do I do?

Just let her go, since she doesn't love u anymore her mind is with someone else.

If u keep her against her will domestic violence may get involved with time n it can end bloodily.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by kushme: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2022
ShenTeh:

Even now, you win.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Blunttruth: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
ibechris:

Marriage is not easy and stop saying what u don't know.
How can u say this to our women? if u are normal and come from a respectable family u won't say all this trash.

U can only say all this nonsense because u are a textbook example of a prodigal child who does not see anything good about women

Allow those who are married to talk and render responsible advice and not be talking nonsense just because u feel like.

Thank you very much. No applause emoji.
I believe the guy has been badly hurt and takes it out on every female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by AfroKnight: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sominablack,

If she cannot listen to her parents, then she won’t listen to the others who will come for the bigger family meeting.

Prepare your mind. Your wife has compared you unfavourably with someone else.

Better stop breaking your heart again and again, waiting for her to change. Get ready for separation. Her heart is elsewhere.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by OGAStacks2021: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Trust no woman on earth, someone is tapping that yansh. Get your second wife ready.
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,
My wifes attitude has been unbecoming, disrespectful, avoiding intimacy for months, insultive and always playing the silent treatment which I have learnt to ignore. Her mum visited and confirmed these attitude, she did counsel and advised her to change yet she was reluctant and stated she dont want to continue being a wife that she has lost love and feelings for me because I want things to be done decently and in order in my family which she is opposed to. Having observed this her mum left angrily and told the matter to her husband to confirm some of the issues of my wifes behaviour which I had stressed on and as a result had a family meeting with her family since I was invited not long ago.

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.I dont feel like honouring the meeting because I have done my best to follow peace even though I cannot fathom where I am at fault. At this juncture what do I do?

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by womenareapess: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
poweredcom:
The reason @womenareapess say marry a naija girl of today you are on ur own ...

Oga OP we no follow u de bang her so carry ur cross
those Simps will still learn it the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by pedrilo: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
The day my wife will say those words to my hearing, that's the day she will leave my house.
U be goat guy
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by litaninja(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Throw this person out na...
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by babashiko(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Am very sure someone is secretly deceiving her and if you the responsible type no need to fear let her go and patiently look for another one and this time around go for single mother whose brain must have been reset by the society.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by wjxavier(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Read this book. Your answer is there.

[url] https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09W3ZT4KX [/url]

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Aaay: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Go out and enjoy my outside leave your wife at home with the kids and are yourself from stress
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
If she says she doesn’t love you anymore and wants to leave, let her go.

Na Wahala commot for your life so!!!!

I wonder why it is hard for the idiot Op to follow what the wife said..

If we call him SIMP now.. Dem go start Wailing..

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by MeeLan: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
My guy, please pack your things and move!
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by MeeLan: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
With all due respect bro, the heart of a woman is very deep.
That woman is already rocking another microphone �
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Ken4Christ: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Misterone:
where is the insult in my post? I never said you were stupid, I said stop giving stupid advise.

If you don't see that as an insult, let's leave it at that. Just try and tell your father or your boss that he is giving stupid advice and you will see the outcome.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by kepstone: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
What an effontry and insolence for your wife you paid dowry on her head to say this kind of a word to you. I consider this as the height of disrespect. If my girlfriend ever tells me this I will leave her straight up. One of my Ex began to misbehave and I was asking her why all this nonsense, she kept on giving me attitude. Eventually she said we need to talk, she came to my house and told me she is no longer enjoying the relationship and that she doesn't love me anymore, it won't work. I never bother asking why I had to let her go despite the money I spent on her.
Many months down the lane she came back with tears for us to reconnect and get back together. I blasted her and told her to her face she was busy cheating and she thinks she can take me for a ride. She cried her eyes out, she said it was better I flogged her than the kind of words I used on her. I said really when you were emmitting your bullets from your mouth I kept quiet like a fool and now I decided to react to your nonsense by me speaking you are crying. I told her to get out, Las Las she was pregnant for the guy she was cheating with I closed her chapter. I did same to my Ex recently.. if a woman misbehave and tells you she no love you again Biko move on.. some if this women, they are following them from the spirit world and village. I had a matured lady who was divorce said in tears I wished I never divorced my husband I had a gem and I took it for granted. Now her husband has remarried to a more reasonable and responsible lady and the new wife is enjoying what the Ex wife is supposed to enjoy. The Ex wife is in the street regretting her actions. Many ladies are just so careless and stupid. If your husband did something wrong are you supposed to give him attitude to the point of weaponising sex, what happens to talking to him, sitting him down for a discussion, express yourself and if nothing changes after 3 attempt you can now seek for alternative measures to solve the issue. The husband Mr Op in question has tried to find out what's wrong yet the wife has bottled up her feelings or her hurt, this a case of immaturity from the wife, is not like the husband is not pushing and pursuing for peace, but the wife keep making it difficult.
I had a similar experience with my recent Ex girlfriend who she said I did something to her which brought heated argument, I asked for explanation, I tried to talk to this girl for 2 weeks this babe bone me, not picking my calls, not responding to my chats, I felt very pained I just have to move on and block her out if my life I need peace, this someone who has not really contributed anything to my life yet want to stress it for me. I forgot my investments and I moved in from her.
Op if your wife is not seeing another guy which I doubt if she is not, please just let her be, let her go on a journey of exploration the end of it is just SEX and nothing more and the SEX won't be more than 24 hours no matter how edey sweet her for body.
Some ladies will have responsible guyz and still be messing up.
We Nigerian guyz dey try oooo, I swear.. so our life is now structure to just please a woman all the days if her life living with us. The narrative has to change, men have to wake up to know that they are the price, any lady who is not willing to be under your leadership and headship should not be in your SHIP of marriage or relationship
If you relationship is not been reciprocated by any girl leave her find the one who will equally reciprocate.
You see the reason why some guyz say it's better for a woman to love the man more than the man to love the woman more.
When a woman loves you deeply all this nonsense will not come up..
In Al you do never relenquish your power to her by begging her to stay or to love you. She has drawn the battle line mentally in your mind and your marriage can never be the same because if the word " I have lost love for you" Kai those words are painful honestly, ego shattering and will affect the OP.
She has to own up to those words and seriously apologize to you if at all your marriage will work.
I am not asking you to divorce her but let her be, if she craves for you she will come for you but if not she has emotionally divorced you and those words came out from her to emotionally manipulate you to think of discharging her.
The sex denial is another thing again, if a woman stops loving you she stops giving you access to her Jerusalem. Prove to her that you are more than that Jerusalem, by letting bit go don't ask for it and don't look for another woman to have with. Just out your emotions and libido in check, go for the meeting with your in-laws, act accordingly here what they have to say and emphatically asked your wife before her parents what's her final decision, so that her parents can be aware of their daughters decision right in front of them.
If she says she wants out, appreciate your in-laws and thank them, move on with your life ... You deserve better.
You don't beg love to stay, it stays when the heart chooses to stay.
✍️
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Sominablack: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
kepstone:
What an effontry and insolence for your wife you paid dowry on her head to say this kind of a word to you. I consider this as the height of disrespect. If my girlfriend ever tells me this I will leave her straight up. One of my Ex began to misbehave and I was asking her why all this nonsense, she kept on giving me attitude. Eventually she said we need to talk, she came to my house and told me she is no longer enjoying the relationship and that she doesn't love me anymore, it won't work. I never bother asking why I had to let her go despite the money I spent on her.
Many months down the lane she came back with tears for us to reconnect and get back together. I blasted her and told her to her face she was busy cheating and she thinks she can take me for a ride. She cried her eyes out, she said it was better I flogged her than the kind of words I used on her. I said really when you were emmitting your bullets from your mouth I kept quiet like a fool and now I decided to react to your nonsense by me speaking you are crying. I told her to get out, Las Las she was pregnant for the guy she was cheating with I closed her chapter. I did same to my Ex recently.. if a woman misbehave and tells you she no love you again Biko move on.. some if this women, they are following them from the spirit world and village. I had a matured lady who was divorce said in tears I wished I never divorced my husband I had a gem and I took it for granted. Now her husband has remarried to a more reasonable and responsible lady and the new wife is enjoying what the Ex wife is supposed to enjoy. The Ex wife is in the street regretting her actions. Many ladies are just so careless and stupid. If your husband did something wrong are you supposed to give him attitude to the point of weaponising sex, what happens to talking to him, sitting him down for a discussion, express yourself and if nothing changes after 3 attempt you can now seek for alternative measures to solve the issue. The husband Mr Op in question has tried to find out what's wrong yet the wife has bottled up her feelings or her hurt, this a case of immaturity from the wife, is not like the husband is not pushing and pursuing for peace, but the wife keep making it difficult.
I had a similar experience with my recent Ex girlfriend who she said I did something to her which brought heated argument, I asked for explanation, I tried to talk to this girl for 2 weeks this babe bone me, not picking my calls, not responding to my chats, I felt very pained I just have to move on and block her out if my life I need peace, this someone who has not really contributed anything to my life yet want to stress it for me. I forgot my investments and I moved in from her.
Op if your wife is not seeing another guy which I doubt if she is not, please just let her be, let her go on a journey of exploration the end of it is just SEX and nothing more and the SEX won't be more than 24 hours no matter how edey sweet her for body.
Some ladies will have responsible guyz and still be messing up.
We Nigerian guyz dey try oooo, I swear.. so our life is now structure to just please a woman all the days if her life living with us. The narrative has to change, men have to wake up to know that they are the price, any lady who is not willing to be under your leadership and headship should not be in your SHIP of marriage or relationship
If you relationship is not been reciprocated by any girl leave her find the one who will equally reciprocate.
You see the reason why some guyz say it's better for a woman to love the man more than the man to love the woman more.
When a woman loves you deeply all this nonsense will not come up..
In Al you do never relenquish your power to her by begging her to stay or to love you. She has drawn the battle line mentally in your mind and your marriage can never be the same because if the word " I have lost love for you" Kai those words are painful honestly, ego shattering and will affect the OP.
She has to own up to those words and seriously apologize to you if at all your marriage will work.
I am not asking you to divorce her but let her be, if she craves for you she will come for you but if not she has emotionally divorced you and those words came out from her to emotionally manipulate you to think of discharging her.
The sex denial is another thing again, if a woman stops loving you she stops giving you access to her Jerusalem. Prove to her that you are more than that Jerusalem, by letting bit go don't ask for it and don't look for another woman to have with. Just out your emotions and libido in check, go for the meeting with your in-laws, act accordingly here what they have to say and emphatically asked your wife before her parents what's her final decision, so that her parents can be aware of their daughters decision right in front of them.
If she says she wants out, appreciate your in-laws and thank them, move on with your life ... You deserve better.
You don't beg love to stay, it stays when the heart chooses to stay.
✍️

@Kepstone,thanks a lot, you spoke like you know me well. Am not losing her,she is the one losing me sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Misterone: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

If you don't see that as an insult, let's leave it at that. Just try and tell your father or your boss that he is giving stupid advice and you will see the outcome.
this cannot be related to a father and son issue cause we hardly know each other. ditto boss and boy issue. but it can be related to a roundtable talk where participants are peer groups. now if you cannot tell a Friend/mate in his/her face to stop talking rubbish then you have serious issues.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by kapelvej: 3:27am On May 01, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,

You are lucky you have good inlaws to interven. However, if she does not want you any more, then let her go
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Ken4Christ: 7:34am On May 01, 2022
Misterone:
this cannot be related to a father and son issue cause we hardly know each other. ditto boss and boy issue. but it can be related to a roundtable talk where participants are peer groups. now if you cannot tell a Friend/mate in his/her face to stop talking rubbish then you have serious issues.

Do you know my age? Do you think we are peer groups?
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Misterone: 7:41am On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Do you know my age? Do you think we are peer groups?
are you over 50? cause I'm over that.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Ken4Christ: 8:56pm On May 01, 2022
Misterone:
are you over 50? cause I'm over that.

Don't bother. Just try and be polite next time.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 10:05am On May 02, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,

Honour the meeting
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Sominablack: 1:00pm On May 02, 2022
NetValueFX:

Honour the meeting

Thanks am on my way to honouring the meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2022
Sominablack:

Truth is if your wife's parents are against her, the influence is not from her family! She definitely has a bad influence that is a female or a distraction that is a male. A woman is not wired like a man. Only extremely crafty women can give two men equal love! If she is not giving it to you, she is giving to someone else.

Just be strong, it's not easy.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by azammi(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2022
If she no gree you can separate so you won’t die young Abeg . Somethings are not worth it.
Sominablack:

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Sominablack: 7:45am On May 04, 2022
I finally honoured the meeting with my relatives, it was a long one, but at the end I was asked to go and discuss with my family while they discuss further with their daughter, that it's not a matter of rush so that things can be made clearer. Clearer as in how I asked? They were still reliving the past(abortion,past relationship)prior to our marriage although the cautioned their daughter on keeping friends with negative influence. At the end we left but i was disappointed that even the mother and father who were impressed with all my efforts and the mother who visited us in our home to confirm her daughters attitude could not pinpoint things out.

In all, I knelt down to apologise to the larger family who were hearing on our past life for the first time prior to marriage.

Please note I did not beg for her to come back but I stated to the family that whatever decision they come up with I will honorably abide by it.

Because of the long deliberation and how moody and tense everywhere was I could not talk about my childs welfare at that moment.

I have taken the ball to their court and I have done my best.

Thanks all for your support.

Cc: Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by azammi(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2022
Sir , if she no change please leave her life too de short to live forever with your friendimy
Sominablack:
I finally honoured the meeting with my relatives, it was a long one, but at the end I was asked to go and discuss with my family while they discuss further with their daughter, that it's not a matter of rush so that things can be made clearer. Clearer as in how I asked? They were still reliving the past(abortion,past relationship)prior to our marriage although the cautioned their daughter on keeping friends with negative influence. At the end we left but i was disappointed that even the mother and father who were impressed with all my efforts and the mother who visited us in our home to confirm her daughters attitude could not pinpoint things out.

In all, I knelt down to apologise to the larger family who were hearing on our past life for the first time prior to marriage.

Please note I did not beg for her to come back but I stated to the family that whatever decision they come up with I will honorably abide by it.

Because of the long deliberation and how moody and tense everywhere was I could not talk about my childs welfare at that moment.

I have taken the ball to their court and I have done my best.

Thanks all for your support.

Cc: Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Steep: 9:02am On May 04, 2022
If she decide she no longer wants the marriage then let her go.

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by VMuna: 7:03pm On May 08, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,

Do you want Yul Edochie's number?
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Farfalla(f): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2022

Do women truly love?
I dont really buy that.

The women who are likely to truly love you are probably not your type.

2 Likes

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by efficiencie(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What are examples of these "things to be done decently and in order in my family" that your wife seems vehemently opposed to? undecided

2. What exactly is this grudge your wife holds against you? You haven't exactly told us anything about what really happened so I am not certain how you intend for us to rationally opine in this matter of yours. undecided

3. You reported your wife, a grown woman, to her folks, didn't you? And you have been granted an even wider audience by her folks to air your grievances against your wife, so why back out now?, undecided

Perhaps you didn't read this:

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.

You can take the horse to the river but can't force it to drink. If her mother was invited to the house to see her behavior first hand and the mother disapproves of her behavior and on top of that she was invited to a family meeting and her attitude still doesn't change then it is best he let's her go so that she can enjoy the freedom she is indirectly fighting for. I support the man not heeding the next meeting and allowing the lady do what she wants with her life.

I would also advise the man to remain single for a while to heal, take stock and restrategize. He married a problem and should evaluate himself to know why he was attracted to problem in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.