Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (51087 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Lady should upload her account details.
Let's fix her up.
She's getting 1000 dollars from me (Zimbabwe dollar)

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Bfly: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is fine for his mental stability. You dont want to lose in 2s. The other guy sef show respect.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by nurudeen181(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
the guy is a real g. that slowpoke saying dont collect back your things is a simps. its better you collect them back let them remain hustlers on street than allow them make fortune from dating several men...

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Double0h7(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
She embarrassed herself... and she's a bad actress because she's crying with dry eyes. I could never walk around with hair that could be snatched off my head grin
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
With the rate at which people cheats lately,I think I'd be forced to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Visasolution048: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Lols... She even said she hustled and feed him for 6yrs. I come just dey look the girl like wetin I no know. Girls and blackmail,

Na their way na...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by superCleanworks(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't.

and who are you to tell other men how or when to react or what to do? what makes you think your own way of doing things in such matter is the best? I have never done this before because I am too busy but I will never judge a guy if i see him doing this. he is free to remove even her fake eyelashes if that is how he wants to react.
Don't you ever dictate how a man should react. bloody simp.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Edusouls(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abby ordinary boyfriend but the parasite was collecting gifts from the ordinary boyfriend and still went ahead to start milking another ordinary boyfriend? The guy do well, Nigerian girls una dey completely useless no be small
BloomingDale:
Just ordinary boyfriend. Will he marry her? Mumu boy.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by dnawah(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQDLNwMG3g
LADY WHOSE BOYFRIEND RETRIEVED ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER AFTER SPOTTING HER WITH ANOTHER MAN SPEAKS
Greg Okoro���

My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't.
well done boy! She want to use one stone to kill 2 birds, she don miss 2 of them tongue

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by BloomingDale(f): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nwaotu10(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nice one.
This one sweet me.
Redpill overdose grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
She is even ugly

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AjiBussu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nice one bro...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by fred04(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
At least the guy didn't go into depression. I hate cheating

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by OGMEEKZY: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wetin make am buy all dose tins for her in the first place
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by vRendoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

LADY WHOSE BOYFRIEND RETRIEVED ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER AFTER SPOTTING HER WITH ANOTHER MAN SPEAKS
Greg Okoro���

He who wears the shoe....my Guy some babes no deserve mercy. Their are some betrayal that hurt to the bone that you take consolation by carrying out this act.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Bifas1: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Where is Boogyman557 naa? Abi weed finally light am?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Trustedpronet: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
I did same to one of my igala girl friend those days, but I later returned everything back to her.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
post=112156748:

Lolz,
U sef collect back your Nokia 2210 and that pink putu you bought for her wink
Boss wetin be putu...??
Lols grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
The guy try sef,at least his mind will cool down, instead visiting vawulence on her.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by BloomingDale(f): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You didn't call your father? Anu

If you like, go develop high blood pressure on top woman matter, life still goes on. All these small pikin sef.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AyomideOG01: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Chai!!! If sorry for her because she can't in return retrieve all the p*ssy wey she don give the guy.

What about the Di¢k wey the guy don give am?
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Bluebrain101: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
All of a sudden all the fooking feminist just fell asleep ay Stupid cvnts

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Davidonkonsults: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you like, go develop high blood pressure on top woman matter, life still goes on. All these small pikin sef.
If you like develop high blood pressure on top nairaland story. All these jobless evening newspaper sef.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AyomideOG01: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
toxtimmy:
No wonder fulani and herdsmen dey take una shine... see they way you guys treat your women and daughters amongst una selves?... its comparable to the way slave masters treat una fore mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers etc.

This guy assualted this woman
...anything on her body he cant touch...a gift is a gift and even if you want your gift back you should never touch anybody.

Una treat una woman like shit... meanwhile these same men are not smart or man enough to wash thier balls clean when dem shower.

You never start to dey cry sef...more of that delicious tears please.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Cantonese: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

an

What do you mean by that?

If she keeps away from men until it is time to get married to right person, what will go wrong? The guy asked her to return all she bought for her and she should have done so, speedily. She knew him very well and then went on to wear the items for outing with her new boyfriend. She find wahala,?she get am.

Women do the same thing. Infact it is worse when it is a woman?
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by masseratti: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

who wrote this rubbish? why won't he collect back... u simps make it difficult to say the truth. 1st don't give a give anything materialistic for her to like you or not it will back fire
2 if you like her genuine, don't try to impress her with money
3 if she doesn't like u.. move on its not by force you will get urs
4if she doesn't like you and like what you buy or money you give her.. collect the whole damn thing from her... olosho are even better than those ones. just my opinion.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Smartwave: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
She is trying to move on For the guy to be counting his loose? No way
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Gospel2Day: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:
It's time for out ladies to stop being a liability to the guys

It is time for our guys to stop asking sex from ladies they're not married to.
What's she doing with the guy for SIX YEARS?
If you are a lady above 25 years, don't remain in a relationship that is not heading to marriage within 3 to 4 years.
Any guy who is not ready to marry you in three years is unfit and not serious.
When will you ladies be wise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.