Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (51137 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by MedicH: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
poweredcom:

Keep it up Mugu ...league of Mugu you are forming ...

That girl you are keeping if you don't take care she go de for another man and we will end up seeing your pitiful stories on NL frontpage

But we are not the same class now? How u take the exist? Who are you?
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Davidonkonsults: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

I drank a lot of coffee and black tea yesterday, so woke up in the night. I’m not going to fight with you. This issue is too small to go on this much offensive. Moreover I don’t know you and you are of no importance to me. Have a nice day.
Really? Your education suddenly made you realize this now after it was important enough to respond at 2.44am to someone you called small pikin?

I was actually awake by that time but didn't bother. You are a lonely frustrated unloved cretin who will probably use the message to touch yourself all night.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by JayPeeOham: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
yuping:
undecided when this America rapper received the car he bought for his girlfriend it was not shameful, people praise him, now Emeka want receive his wig and Android phone is now shameful mtchhh.
I laugh in Kazakhstan, NNE I'm not in support of receiving back gift cus I only give what I can afford, but if you feel cheated oga collect, you break some rules they should be penalty to it.

You dey mind the yeye OP forming low budget motivational speaker?? undecided

When Tonto bin do her own, nobody talk.. dem go say na woman!

Mtchheeeewww..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by bashuayi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Really? Your education suddenly made you realize this now after it was important enough to respond at 2.44am to someone you called small pikin?

I was actually awake by that time but didn't bother. You are a lonely frustrated unloved cretin who will probably use the message to touch yourself all night.
lipsrsealed

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by 1870aa: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
post=112156736:

Will your wife be happy reading the bolded from you?!
What a compliment to your wife of many years.
Sigh!!
[/s]
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by 1870aa: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
post=112156748:

Lolz,
U sef collect back your Nokia 2210 and that pink putu you bought for her wink
[/s]
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by naikeboy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
The girl do well abeg, all this wire wire girls wey see guys as opportunity to cash out...
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Unlimited4G: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQDLNwMG3g
LADY WHOSE BOYFRIEND RETRIEVED ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER AFTER SPOTTING HER WITH ANOTHER MAN SPEAKS
Greg Okoro���

My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't.

What he did was so childish...

I remember back then after my high school I met a guy and we started dating. I'm a very independent person, I love working for my own stuffs & hardly get things from people even in high school, I'm also very analytical and pays attention to people's behaviour. So each time we go on a date and he ask me to order; I'll just ask for a bottle of water, no chops, no soft/alcoholic drink, etc. He thought I was very simple not knowing that I had other stuffs in mind. I started paying attention to his behavior and noticed he was so childish, disloyal, unfaithful which were a big turn off for me. I knew that it was going to be hard for me to commit to the relationship because of the "turn offs" from his angle, so I kept rejecting the gifts he got for me on many occasions without getting him upset.

One day we got into an argument simply because I refused to sleep with him and in the process he was like; "I've proved my love to you over and over again, I even gave you my phone to show you how much I love you", I just smiled at him and apologized to him (I apologized so that I'll have a way of leaving his place). Not long, the COVID-19 started where offices & business places were all closed and prices of goods & food stuffs became so high which affected him badly because he was no more working. I used that period to my advantage; I started visiting him with massive food items on different occasions which made him so happy, he saw it as love perhaps "She's so simple, dumb & stupid" not knowing I was indirectly paying him back for his phone. I did that till the lockdown was over.
(Well, Long story short; I silently walked away from the R/ship after making sure that I owed him nothing, I also made sure that he had nothing to emotionally blackmail me with especially for refusing to sleep with him all through the tenor). Even if he sees me with another nigga; He can never stop me & start up unnecessary drama because he knows that I owe him nothing.

LADIES stop being greedy, if you know that you won't be able to pay the price that awaits you then don't get the free gifts because they ain't free. There's a proverb that goes this way; "If you won't eat the food then don't smell it/don't wash your hands".

Also, know who you're getting into a R/ship with. Don't be in a R/ship because of physical qualities. Indirectly engage your partner in a psychological discussion to know how they handle matters because that's the same way they'll handle/treat you when such case arises.

When you know that you're done with the R/ship and they ask for a refund of the things they gifted you, then save your dignity and refund them... Stop being greedy and trying to act Boss over someone else's efforts,it's UNFAIR.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by toxtimmy: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
At this age you no know say cry is a natiral biological function...lol

The sad part is you dey eat fulani man shit and call am beans.

AyomideOG01:

You never start to dey cry sef...more of that delicious tears please.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Gospel2Day: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hyperchi:

Lol, u da talk like say the guy na him da enjoy sex pass. They themselves their body not the gal only.

If na the girls dey enjoy s.ex pass why not deprive them of what they enjoy by not asking them for it?
Let the girls be the ones begging and paying the guys for s ex then.
But it is guys spending money to make girls open their legs then na guys need it pass the girls.
For the sake of peace,guys stop asking and paying for s.ex from someone who is not your legally wedded wife.
Is that too difficult to do?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigJoe29:
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen..... I will collect all I have bought for her even though I can afford it hundred times, if I caught her cheating.

Baba If you want to form hard guy then don’t be a ’simp’ and buy anything for a woman that is not yet your wife. But to form “rich boy” and buy stuff only to collect it back is a first class b!tch move my guy. It’s okay if you don’t understand. It just means you are not yet on that intellectual/financial level yet.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

You know guys control the institution of marriage, so they want to shame women into wanting to get married by calling them evening newspaper, so that they can keep having that control. Sorry bud, ain’t gonna work. I’m too educated for that.

they are many b!shes out there willing to work...

So kindly stay a feminist till you be an Old H@g..

Sarcasm!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This One ft dey do coded hookup...

Motivator

You are right. Just like your mother did before she gave birth to you and your entire Sisters right now.....
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

You are right. Just like your mother did before she gave birth to you and your entire Sisters right now.....

Lmaooo....

She proved me right....

Happy hookup!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaooo....

She proved me right....

Happy hookup!

Definitely with your Father .

It's obvious you grew up in a family of hoes and runs girls and that's why you believe that any lady capable of taking care of herself is a runs girl . Charity begins at home and it's quite an unfortunate life for you boy !

You can send your entire generation of hoes and runs girls for employment. Quite a miserable life you live . So sorry .
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Definitely with your Father .

It's obvious you grew up in a family of hoes and runs girls and that's why you believe that any lady capable of taking care of herself is a runs girl . Charity begins at home and it's quite an unfortunate life for you boy !

You can send your entire generation of hoes and runs girls for employment. Quite a miserable life you live . So sorry .

lmaoo....

Coded hookup mama, go rest...
We know your type...

Na to enter dubai chop arab men shiit...
Abeg go change pad, your skirt is stained..

This You have seen!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lmaoo....

Coded hookup mama, go rest...
We know your type...

Na to enter dubai chop arab men shiit...
Abeg go change pad, your skirt is stained..

This You have seen!

I didn't know that's what your mother does for a living . Tell me more abeg ......
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

I didn't know that's what your mother does for a living . Tell me more abeg ......

Go and change pad naa...
Its smelling...

This You have seen!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=112185468]

Go and change pad naa...
Its smelling...

This You have seen!

You don't have anything more to say ? Abeg shift .... Na madness dey catch . Next time you see my comment, you no go dare mention me from the poverty stricken home you come from and that's why you can smell trash around you .... Better go clean up ewu
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Classyuniquebae post=112185654][/quote]
Go and change your pad... Y'all females menses smells like fvvkk....

This you have seen!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Go and change your pad...
Y'all females menses smells like fvvkk....

This you have seen!
Lol.... internet has given mad people access to be visible . You are a retard !
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Oturatetuala(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omo boy no get joy at all.

Make the girl self collect all the digging of gold wey the guy don dig her hole.

Honestly I wouldn't collect it because it was with joy and happiness I gave it to her.

What will deal with her will deal with her as for me.
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nyascobar1414: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Lol.... internet has given mad people access to be visible . You are a retard !

The facts is so bItter....

This You have seen!
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by BigJoe29: 1:50pm On May 01, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Baba If you want to form hard guy then don’t be a ’simp’ and buy anything for a woman that is not yet your wife. But to form “rich boy” and buy stuff only to collect it back is a first class b!tch move my guy. It’s okay if you don’t understand. It just means you are not yet on that intellectual/financial level yet.
Financial level? I guess people that are poor ride Lamborghini?
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 01, 2022
BigJoe29:
Financial level? I guess people that are poor ride Lamborghini?

grin grin grin Lamborghini bawo.

Any man that rides a Multi-million/billion naira car and can truly afford it will never stoop so low to publicly retrieve a phone or bag worth a few hundred thousands from a woman because she cheated. Such men have way too much pride for that.

Just check am na. You park Lamborghini for outside enter restaurant Dey harass woman for iPhone. How e sound to you? grin
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by BigJoe29: 4:15pm On May 01, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

grin grin grin Lamborghini bawo.

Any man that rides a Multi-million/billion naira car and can truly afford it will never stoop so low to publicly retrieve a phone or bag worth a few hundred thousands from a woman because she cheated. Such men have way too much pride for that.

Just check am na. You park Lamborghini for outside enter restaurant Dey harass woman for iPhone. How e sound to you? grin
Funny you, you know nada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.