Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (51078 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Whatever rocks his boat!...

The lady should in turn collect everything she bought for him... I mean EVERYTHING!

That's called tit for tat!

I will like to believe it was a Mutually Beneficial Relationship... Not a Parasitic one!!! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by MedicH: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
i have only bought expensive something for one woman. A phone worth 50k because i want to marry her. i met this woman a virgin when she was 19, now she is about 23 and once i go to the USA and make huge money, i will marry her. that is my only serious relationship but doesnt stop me from doing other women anyways. the moment i see this woman i want to marry with another man, i will take that phone from her.

Simple and precise.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Ifakiland(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQDLNwMG3g
LADY WHOSE BOYFRIEND RETRIEVED ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER AFTER SPOTTING HER WITH ANOTHER MAN SPEAKS
Greg Okoro���

My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't.
Who this simp dey call "my fellow men" smh balless human being na your type dey pay for girl schoolfees

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by 175(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na wetin we go do APC come February next year
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by rerhji(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

LADY WHOSE BOYFRIEND RETRIEVED ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER AFTER SPOTTING HER WITH ANOTHER MAN SPEAKS
Greg Okoro���

My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't.
OP what do u mean by calling it childish to collect what I gave my gf as gift after she cheated on me? . I gave her those gift simply coz I thought she was deserving of it. Immediately she does something contrary, I'm taking back whatever I gave her and will prefer to give it out as charity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AutoChick4U(f): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
But there's another girl there so she's probably d third wheel.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by abobote: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
The best way is to let it go, I don't like being a bad loser
Funy enough, the new guy might not be ready to buy her those things back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Mondosadex: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Correct guy no time for disrespectful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by DaInferno(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

lol...and the advise also goes thus; ladies, when a guy spends his hard earned money on you...you don't have any business doing with another man, worse in such a compromising place. If you don't want to be embarrassed, no carry another man heart play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by killuminati(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
There's this I love so freaking much and contemplating on getting whatever she wants

But I know she's worth it cool
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:
It's time for out ladies to stop being a liability to the guys
if your girlfriend is giving you pvssy whenever you want and however you want,I don't think it is right to collect those things,and the guy is a simp for thinking the girl is made for him only,even me that's married for years I cannot swear oath for my wife talkless of girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by DaInferno(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

The guy he went on a date with na real G. He kept cool for them to settle the matter by themselves

The guy is Timaya pro.
He collected the shoes nd wig he bought for her why Timaya collected back money.

But the guy na still simp. He should have leave the guy nd still be knacking the girl for free
and you just misused simp. And why would you continue sleeping with a lady that cheats...you think everybody came to this world to fk around?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Yomit71(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

Most ladies nowadays don't love, they're just after selfish interest. Once they realise you're capable to provide for their selfish needs they'll form love easily for you. Ask yahoo boys lipsrsealed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Kelvin3476: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE GUY

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Omniman(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry
What is the meaning of this na
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by West2019(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

Which one be so low childish . You people should stop talking rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by DaInferno(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
yuping:
undecided when this America rapper received the car he bought for his girlfriend it was not shameful, people praise him, now Emeka want receive his wig and Android phone is now shameful mtchhh.
I laugh in Kazakhstan, NNE I'm not in support of receiving back gift cus I only give what I can afford, but if you feel cheated oga collect, you break some rules they should be penalty to it.
Kazakhstan? grin abeg teach me how to laugh like this
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by charixel: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
well deserved
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omo the only thing I can retrieve na if I buy am car or land grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by GoodFaith: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
A Gift is a Gift
There was no need to ask for all the gift back
Let the goat go

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
I find this very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by chatinent: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
That girl shouting “what's the meaning of this” is very mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by advanceDNA: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
grandstar:
What a very petty person!

look...when you find out your being used.... being vindictive is allowed....its human nature to feel hurt..

women that don't buy anything seff are know to destroy their boyfriend's things for cheating .....u are now calling what he did petty..

haba!! I buy you iPhone 12..you will now leave me and be using it to send nudes to another man.... thats witchcraft ooo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
That guy try well well abeg come lets drink palm wine 10 bottles dey here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AgreatMan: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wahala

Youq are working for a company and they gave u free company car plus driver, but after u resigned u said u want to keep the car.

Well, some companies will allow u keep d car (like government establishment while others wll insist u drop the vehicle

It's just business, no hard feelings

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Dontsimp: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Crazy
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
This happens when you buy a girl stuff you truly can’t afford so when the relationship goes south all the money you spent on her starts pinching your body. A big man or a man who keeps his spending on women within his means will never do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Stanweezy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
The guy said u should return all the stuff he bought for you just do that and save yourself the disgrace.

See what entitlement mentality caused her cry

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by AfroKnight: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Some naija babes sha. Who are these shameless leeches polluting the dating pool? Guys dey try sha. Dating hungry greedy girls is extreme sport.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Dontsimp: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Discovery4today:

Greg Okoro���

Haha what a real niggar like slowmire, that gender Never loyal that's why we keep shouting on Nairaland fear that gender...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy by Kriss216: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
My fellow men, we can do better. Collecting things back from someone you dated is very low class and childish. And worse when done publicly. It's very bad. No matter your reason, don't
Mumu talk.

Even Governors dey drop cars and other properties while leaving office talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

Any gift bought for a girl while dating is for "Office of the Girlfriend". As a girlfriend, It's expected you drop everything when the relationship ends, so the next girlfriend will inherit them.

God bless the guy for upholding the code.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.