Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya (26237 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by bayelsaowei(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
In other words APC will rig the election...because how can someone come to the conclusion that osibanjo will succeed Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Indispensable85(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cantonese:
I thought Ganduje said Kano was supporting BAT? Abi I no read well? Abi na mistake?

Nobody can get 100percent from any state na.
But for sure Tinubu has an overwhelming majority of delegates from Kano. Like 90%
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Zion243(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo will get there by the grace of God

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Help2020: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by me us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

Be careful o,who told you we want tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Zion243(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari ask Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

That one na story o!

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
adecz:

❗️❗️❗️❗️❎❎❗️❗️❗️

Osinbajo is the logical successor
to Buhari as far as APC is concerned.

Tinubu should have been the natural
successor, but his health and religion as
a southwesterner will make his case
difficult as regards balancing his ticket.

Yar'adua, Buhari & Tinubu. Aso Rock
should not become an hospital point for sick
Nigerian leaders.

Tinubu has less than 3 years to live,
so for his political legacy sake, he wants
to die as president and throw Nigeria
into a constitutional and regional crisis.

For the calamity of bringing Buhari
on our heads, Tinubu should suffer
immeasurable pain.

Dan Kaduna❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Mooh247: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Zion243:

That one na story o!

Ok

June 1 una go Sabi politics
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
I KNOW BOLA TINUNBINU HAS LOST WOEFULLY
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by blowjob: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
ABOKI WAN PUT DIA PUPPIE..... grin

DEAD COUNTRY grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
bayelsaowei:
In other words APC will rig the election...because how can someone come to the conclusion that osibanjo will succeed Buhari...
Wonder shall never end.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by nijanigga: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

See Tinubu keyboard warrior, osinanjo and Tinubu are white vs black

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:

Don't worry, you are in for a shock soon!

Lol..... My guy we dey here.
Feel free to mention me.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by 1869ei: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari ask Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lugado: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good work and oratory doesn't win elections
Osinbajo leave politics for politicians.
You are a lawyer or preacher pls go back to both.
The reason why we've always been like this is because we've never been ruled by politicians.
Its either a tecnocrat or military or retired military men. All this people learn on the job. And it causes it inbalance in the polity thereby giving birth to insecurity, bad economy, marginalization, secession etc
That is why i would support someone like tinubu.
The only reason tinubu succeeded in lagos today was not because he was intellectually good, and we all know that he's corrupt,but he played politics well and the best people came out to work for him.
He allowed everyone to participate in his government.
Osinbajo will want to govern just the soludo is trying to do, like he's running a company
Politics doesn't work that way.
Politics is not about what you can deliver,
It's about what you can make people deliver

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by farem: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
HitSong:
Osibanjo
Tinubu
Atiku and many others don't deserve to be president of this country.

Yes I agree!
None of the names above is worthy.
Only OSINBAJO will get there!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mouth Gig:
ABOKI WAN PUT DIA PUPPIE..... grin

DEAD COUNTRY grin
Even a real Puppy will defeat BOLA NIBINTU in an election as we speak.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
lugado:
Good work and oratory doesn't win elections
Osinbajo leave politics for politicians.
You are a lawyer or preacher pls go back to both.
The reason why we've always been like this is because we've never been ruled by politicians.
Its either a tecnocrat or military or retired military men. All this people learn on the job. And it causes it inbalance in the polity thereby giving birth to insecurity, bad economy, marginalization, secession etc
That is why i would support someone like tinubu.
The only reason tinubu succeeded in lagos today was not because he was intellectually good, and we all know that he's corrupt,but he played politics well and the best people came out to work for him.
He allowed everyone to participate in his government.
Osinbajo will want to govern just the soludo is trying to do, like he's running a company
Politics doesn't work that way.
Politics is not about what you can deliver,
It's about what you can make people deliver

BOLA TINUNBINU DID NOT SUCCEED IN LAGOS.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lugado: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=112153300][/quote]
How do you know you wont die b4 him
Are you God
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol..... My guy we dey here.
Feel free to mention me.

BOLA NIBINTU will be the most mentioned Political failure on social media very soon. grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by seunjungle1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kabiru Gaya is on own...
Something wey God don gift Tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DonroxyII: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Joylove2324:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-have-total-confidence-osinbajo-will-succeed-buhari-says-kano-senator/amp
I'm also Confident Too. Tinubu is not rooting for himself Everything is for Courting Support for Osinbajo But Jagaban needs to oversee things by himself in order to dissuade Political Gladiators that's bigger than Professor Osinbajo to Handle.

Tinubu is waoing my heart right now on the political dexterity he his playing for Osinbajo.

Caesar doesn't send Small boy to Lion, He Fight the Lions Himself and give the carcass to his Son for Ride:

On Primary All his votes goes to Osinbajo:

Jagaban dey find President, for where grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Which one is more likely to happen?

1. BOLA TINUNBINU contesting in the Presidential election.

2. BOLA NIBINTUNIBINU dying of decaying tooth complications even before the elections are held. grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
Kabiru Gaya is on own...
Something wey God don gift Tinubu

Yet, Tinubu no fit collect the gift.

Lmao grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Nigerialabalaba: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:
Another expo that I gave some guys recently about we osinbajos' having two Senators in kano and many house of reps members, so show respect! More will still come, we have many in stocks.
Hahaha....Gaya wey lose out in APC Kano power struggle na expo? ;I get expo too. Senators and HOR in Lagos and Osun are coming too, olodo grin u be learner,las las all of una go lose as usual. Gaya no dey come back to Senate o. e dey cash out into political retirement as u see am so

1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Indispensable85(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
DownChelsea:

BOLA NIBINTU will be the most mentioned Political failure on social media very soon. grin

Go cook
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go cook
Go wan'k
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Indispensable85(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
DownChelsea:
Go wan'k

Go cook now ooo
Oga go pursue u frm house ooo
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Godispeace: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Obi ko Obinna ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BESTScientist1:
Prof Y.O. or Dr. P.Obi.
The only thing the youths can do for me not to vote either of this two, is for Nigerians to bring out a formidable youth(someone like me) to lead this country out of the grip of *wicked elements*
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

OSINBAJO GO SOON PURSUE BOLA NIBINTU COMOT FOR POLITICS grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Rayjnr: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo will get there by the grace of God

We all know your reasons for supporting him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.