Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya (26780 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=DownChelsea accept in advance defeat of Osinbajoapost=112158884][/quote]
Ok
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Osibajo2023:
don't worry, killing will continue in ur north, since u no wan get brain, vote ur poo poo tinubu, and ur coming atiku. Brainless region

What is the st00peed mkporu miri cannibals yapping about. Killings has been you ppiggs way of life.
It's better to be brainless than to be cannibals like you ppiggs.

Armed robbery na Una
Ashawo work na una birth right
Na una region be the poverty capital of Nigeria
Cocaine and drug pushing na una talent be that
Baby factories na una natural resources
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

In everything u said, u didn't answer my questions:

In the screenshot u shared, 2 names are mentioned; babachir lawal and ayo oke. Is ayo oke a northerner? What was the reason for osinbajo recommending Lawal's sack? Are u also aware that Lawal is a Christian? Can u also explain how you arrived at the conclusion that osinbajo is a bigot and extremist? Extremist about what? Who did osinbajo backstab?

Stop being intelligent by half, your arguments are lame and shameless.

Stop being st00peed. Can you compare the position of Babachir with the one held by Oke? You are just a shameless hypocrite because it is evident that your Adolf Hitler Osinbajo's target was Babachir and he just used Oke as a ruse

Is Lawal Daura a Christian too? Why did you shamelessly ignored that part of my post?

How many Northerners has your backstabber Osinbajo appointed? How many Southerners has he sacked?

Osinbajo is a bigot and an extremist and is no different from Boko Haram. It is not surprising that fellow bigots like you are supporting him.

If Adolf Hitler had supporters to execute his evil crimes why shouldn't bigot Osinbajo have you too.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

How is "Osinbajo a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria"?

How is osinbajo different from buhari and Tinubu?

How did you arrive at this conclusion:

"His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

What comparative analysis did u do between osinbajo and predecessors? Can u pls share that comparative analysis u did and the various criteria u used?

How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"? Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?

I don't really get your point, I have given answer to your questions, the onus lies in you to state why you think my response doesn't answer the questions. That's how an intelligent discussion is being carried out.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
BOLA NUTINBI IS A DECAYING COWARD. SUCH A LOSER grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2022
drlateef:

The only grudge we have with Oshinbajo is not his religion at all. It has to do with betrayal which is obvious to everyone observing events in politics. And we don’t want a repeat of what happened to Awolowo to happen again. And he is married to Awolowo’s grand daughter, so he should know the story very well.

You seems not to understand the meaning of betrayal

This is the definition of 'betray'

Please how has Osinbajo exposed Tinubu to danger or what information has Osinbajo passed to the enemies of Tinubu that makes him a betrayal.

When did it become a crime for someone to pursue his aspirations?

Was there any agreement between Osinbajo and Tinubu that Osinbajo should not seek higher office?

1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Ttalk:

You seems not to understand the meaning of betrayal

This is the definition of 'betray'

Please how has Osinbajo exposed Tinubu to danger or what information has Osinbajo passed to the enemies of Tinubu that makes him a betrayal.

When did it become a crime for someone to pursue his aspirations?

Was there any agreement between Osinbajo and Tinubu that Osinbajo should not seek higher office?

You think I started speaking English yesterday? Are those two the full list of the meanings of betrayal. Oxford English Dictionary definition:
“ betray somebody/something to hurt somebody who trusts you,…”

Oshinbajo is a betrayer. No doubt about it. He was nobody near the high seat when Tinubu offered him to Buhari. Now he is using same seat of power to seek what he knew that Tinubu wanted in the first place. It’s not a crime but it’s a moral burden to seek to contest for presidency by betraying your benefactor. You have to learn to accept the truth. No amount of acrobatics can change truth.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
drlateef:

You think I started speaking English yesterday? Are those two the full list of the meanings of betrayal. Oxford English Dictionary definition:
“ betray somebody/something to hurt somebody who trusts you,…”

Oshinbajo is a betrayer. No doubt about it. He was nobody near the high seat when Tinubu offered him to Buhari. Now he is using same seat of power to seek what he knew that Tinubu wanted in the first place. It’s not a crime but it’s a moral burden to seek to contest for presidency by betraying your benefactor. You have to learn to accept the truth. No amount of acrobatics can change truth.

If betrayal means hurting someone interest then all politicians are betrayal including Tinubu, your emotional stands will not help Tinubu's aspiration many people who support Osinbajo can still vote Tinubu if he wins the primary, stop making it a final context when it's just the beginning
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
haslaw:

Stop being intelligent by half, your arguments are lame and shameless.

Stop being st00peed. Can you compare the position of Babachir with the one held by Oke? You are just a shameless hypocrite because it is evident that your Adolf Hitler Osinbajo's target was Babachir and he just used Oke as a ruse

Is Lawal Daura a Christian too? Why did you shamelessly ignored that part of my post?

How many Northerners has your backstabber Osinbajo appointed? How many Southerners has he sacked?

Osinbajo is a bigot and an extremist and is no different from Boko Haram. It is not surprising that fellow bigots like you are supporting him.

If Adolf Hitler had supporters to execute his evil crimes why shouldn't bigot Osinbajo have you too.

In the screenshot u shared, 2 names are mentioned; babachir lawal and ayo oke. Is ayo oke a northerner? What was the reason for osinbajo recommending Lawal's sack? Are u also aware that Lawal is a Christian? Can u also explain how you arrived at the conclusion that osinbajo is a bigot and extremist? Extremist about what? Who did osinbajo backstab?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't really get your point, I have given answer to your questions, the onus lies in you to state why you think my response doesn't answer the questions. That's how an intelligent discussion is being carried out.

At all dear. you havent answered a single question. the many words you wrote have nothing to do with the questions i asked u. let me enumerate them for u:

1. How is "Osinbajo a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria"?

2. How is osinbajo different from buhari and Tinubu?

3.How did you arrive at this conclusion:

"His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

4. What comparative analysis did u do between osinbajo and predecessors?

5. Can u pls share that comparative analysis u did and the various criteria u used?

6. How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"?

7. Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?

In numbers 3, 4 and 5, i asked for a comparative analysis. where is your comparative analysis? or dont you know the meaning of a comparative analysis?

In numbers 1 and 2, i asked "how". i didnt ask you to tell me "what". those are two different things. meaning how is osinbajo what you say that he is? in all your responses you couldnt tell me how osinbajo is different fro buhari and tinubu. if you say you did, kindly produce where you said so.

With regards number 6 and 7, Nigeria has a population of 200m people. what percentage of this do you refer to as "generality of nigerians"? how where you able to sample the opinion of this percentage with regards them "having a soft spot for osinbajo"?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Go and sit down Adolf Hitler wannabe
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
haslaw:

Go and sit down Adolf Hitler wannabe

It still doesn't answer the simple questions:

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=DownChelsea profoolsor Osibetrayal wailing friend post=112167433][/quote]
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by HitSong: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ademolu2002:

Werey
Ni baba ẹ ati iyaẹ̀
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by HitSong: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osibajo2023:
osinbajo is great, only the enemy of the state will not support osinbajo
Mu
Mu
Mention just one thing he has achieved since he became vp
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
HitSong:

Mu
Mu
Mention just one thing he has achieved since he became vp
like what do u expect him to do? Mad man, come to his Local government and see wonders
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by HitSong: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osibajo2023:
like what do u expect him to do? Mad man, come to his Local government and see wonders
A demented fool... Just as I assumed...

So, the best a vp can do can only been seen in his local government?

Indeed, your stupidity in inherent, like see world, extraordinary EVERY DAY!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
BOLA TINUNBINU IS A MASSIVE FAILURE AND A GRAND COWARD.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
HitSong:

A demented fool... Just as I assumed...

So, the best a vp can do can only been seen in his local government?

Indeed, your stupidity in inherent, like see world, extraordinary EVERY DAY!
what did atiku, sambo or even any vice President or Deputy governor ever do, as if he can decide without approval from boss, but because your father has no life, you can't recognize quality if you see, frustrated thing
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by HitSong: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osibajo2023:
what did atiku, sambo or even any vice President or Deputy governor ever do, as if he can decide without approval from boss, but because your father has no life, you can't recognize quality if you see, frustrated thing
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Atiku was giving the mantle to fix power under that useless obj and he flopped woefully stealing and embezzling the funds

In case you fool don't know the responsibility of a VP, Google is not your enemy.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
HitSong:

Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Atiku was giving the mantle to fix power under that useless obj and he flopped woefully stealing and embezzling the funds

In case you fool don't know the responsibility of a VP, Google is not your enemy.
mad man, then what exactly the role that was giving to osinbajo and he failed in his responsibility
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=DownChelsea professor osibandit lost advance wailerpost=112188097][/quote]
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Transcriber: 2:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

That still proves my point that you don't have any reason why u can't answer the questions:

Who is osinbajos master and how did he outshine him? Which business people are clamouring for him?

I've told you where to find your answers to questions that are public knowledge. Please do your own research. Bye.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I've told you where to find your answers to questions that are public knowledge. Please do your own research. Bye.

If u say answers to my questions are public knowledge, then answering the questions u shouldn't pose any difficulties for u. Also, aren't u aware that asking questions is what research is about?

Who is osinbajos master and how did he outshine him? Which business people are clamouring for him?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say answers to my questions are public knowledge, then answering the questions u shouldn't pose any difficulties for u. Also, aren't u aware that asking questions is what research is about?

I answer genuine seekers. Not questions asked in hypocrisy. You cannot be on Nairaland and still be asking questions on issues that were widely read here of recent.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I answer genuine seekers. Not questions asked in hypocrisy. You cannot be on Nairaland and still be asking questions on issues that were widely read here of recent.

that should even make it easier for u to answer the questions:

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

that should even make it easier for u to answer the questions:

I don't answer hypocrites.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I don't answer hypocrites.

it still doesnt answer the questions:

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

it still doesnt answer the questions:

I'm not bound to answer the hypocritical questions.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

At all dear. you havent answered a single question. the many words you wrote have nothing to do with the questions i asked u. let me enumerate them for u:

1. How is "Osinbajo a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria"?

2. How is osinbajo different from buhari and Tinubu?

3.How did you arrive at this conclusion:

4. What comparative analysis did u do between osinbajo and predecessors?

5. Can u pls share that comparative analysis u did and the various criteria u used?

6. How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"?

7. Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?

In numbers 3, 4 and 5, i asked for a comparative analysis. where is your comparative analysis? or dont you know the meaning of a comparative analysis?

In numbers 1 and 2, i asked "how". i didnt ask you to tell me "what". those are two different things. meaning how is osinbajo what you say that he is? in all your responses you couldnt tell me how osinbajo is different fro buhari and tinubu. if you say you did, kindly produce where you said so.

With regards number 6 and 7, Nigeria has a population of 200m people. what percentage of this do you refer to as "generality of nigerians"? how where you able to sample the opinion of this percentage with regards them "having a soft spot for osinbajo"?

Go and ask you class teacher to explain my points to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.