Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya (26239 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:
The generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo having tested most of the politicians and discovered that they are the same with egocentric and corrupt inclination. Osinbajo seems to be a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria.

His relationship with youth and the masses through cash transfer that was handled by him in the first tenure of their administration is a pointer to his understanding of the needs of the people. Such initiative over the years have been corrupted by politicians who diverted palliative of emergency victims and refugee victims into their pockets.

His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced.

He is a bridge between the old and the young as he possess such agility and energy as seen displayed in the conduct of his duties which can only be found in a sportman and person under 40years.

Osinbajo remain the answer to religion dichotomy that exits and would calm the suspicion raised by many of Muslim dominance in government.

He is the only candidate from the South that is capable of winning a credible election for APC a party that the people perceived to have performed below expectation

On point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Since the answers are all over the internet, then you shouldn't have any challenges answering d questions:

Who is osinbajos master and how did he outshine him? Which business people are clamouring for him?

That the answers are everywhere only proves the questions to be hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ademolu2002(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
HitSong:
Osibanjo
Tinubu
Atiku and many others don't deserve to be president of this country.

Werey
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
MFGCooperative:

That the answers are everywhere only proves the questions to be hypocritical.

Good. Then produce the answers that are everywhere & use in answering the questions:

Who is osinbajos master and how did he outshine him? Which business people are clamouring for him?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by FLYFIRE(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anything APC IS A NO NO. NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:
The generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo having tested most of the politicians and discovered that they are the same with egocentric and corrupt inclination. Osinbajo seems to be a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria.

His relationship with youth and the masses through cash transfer that was handled by him in the first tenure of their administration is a pointer to his understanding of the needs of the people. Such initiative over the years have been corrupted by politicians who diverted palliative of emergency victims and refugee victims into their pockets.

His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced.

He is a bridge between the old and the young as he possess such agility and energy as seen displayed in the conduct of his duties which can only be found in a sportman and person under 40years.

Osinbajo remain the answer to religion dichotomy that exits and would calm the suspicion raised by many of Muslim dominance in government.

He is the only candidate from the South that is capable of winning a credible election for APC a party that the people perceived to have performed below expectation

How is "Osinbajo a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria"?

How is osinbajo different from buhari and Tinubu?

How did you arrive at this conclusion:

"His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

What comparative analysis did u do between osinbajo and predecessors? Can u pls share that comparative analysis u did and the various criteria u used?

How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"? Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by okefranci: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
100% sure
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

BOLA TINUNBINU IS A FAILED BITTER LOSER.

MUMU COWARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Star boy himself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Cajal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
AFTER LOOSING KANO TO GANDUJE
GAYA IS LOOKING FOR OSINBAJO DOLLERS
OSINBAJO MIGHT JUST BE THE FACTIONAL ASPIRANT PMB WAS TALKING ABOUT

GAYA IS A FACTIONAL APC LEADER, lost
Now campaign DG of a whole VP
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by sapele914(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cajal:
AFTER LOOSING KANO TO GANDUJE
GAYA IS LOOKING FOR OSINBAJO DOLLERS
OSINBAJO MIGHT JUST BE THE FACTIONAL ASPIRANT PMB WAS TALKING ABOUT

GAYA IS A FACTIONAL APC LEADER, lost
Now campaign DG of a whole VP
Lost which Kano State to Ganduje? Or because Oba Elegushi married Ganduje’s niece, he has won Kano State?

You children will weep, only the enemies of APC & pdp moles support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:

I never argued about that, I know the governor control the structure, but in the case of kano, some asiwaju guys think is going to be landslide but noo.

Be ready for a shock of your life. Even the senator would not want to waste his vote when the die is cast.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by sapele914(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

Be ready for a shock of your life. Even the senator would not want to waste his vote when the die is cast.
We expect the Kano Muslims to support their brother Tinubu, whilst the Christian South, rejects his candidacy.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. Then produce the answers that are everywhere & use in answering the questions:

If you are in love with the truth, you would research these things yourself. And, in fact, Nairaland is a good place to start.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
sapele914:
We expect the Kano Muslims to support their brother Tinubu, whilst the Christian South, rejects his candidacy.

You will shocked that your barbaric policy of divide and rule using religion will not work. Most Yorubas are behind Tinubu, whether Christians or Muslims. We have a vision, unlike the IPOBian southeast.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

Lolz, the fight is not against osinbajo, is between other aspirants and the presidency. So asiwaju will defeat the presidency in apc? Osinbajo is buhari's candidate. Gbam!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by kechywillz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

U don dey soft peddle,no be u talk say if ur drug master must be president. Speaking from both sides of ur mouth,anyways,even if u hate my tribe reach sky,e no go stop me from voting osibanjo as the only credible candidate in APC,the rest are criminals
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

How is "Osinbajo a departure from that pack of ruthless and senseless leaders that abound in Nigeria"?

"His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

What comparative analysis did u do between osinbajo and predecessors? Can u pls share that comparative analysis u did and the various criteria u used?

How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"? Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?

I hope you won't run or result to banters when faced with hard truth.

As a partyman I won't pitch Osinbajo against Buhari neither will I absolve him from failure of the party. But I will only inform you that Nigeria as presently being constituted stands little chance of progressing under any strong candidate until the institutions are strengthened.

Osinbajo demonstrated his capability to strengthen Nigeria institution by taking a decisive decision in relieving the DSS boss that tried to intervene into National assembly issue. That act was a signal that offenders cannot go unpunished under his leadership and that would strengthen our institution, promote rule of law and maintain separation of power.

His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

Osinbajo remain the most popular VP despite the handicapped role of VP in Nigeria constitution. Oppositions have attested to his capability. Reno Omokri a staunch supporter of PDP and hater of APC confirmed this in his article.

Osinbajo was assigned to attend international functions that were solely performed by the president of previous government while their VPs were reduced to attend few local functions

How did you come to the conclusion that "the generality of Nigerians have soft spot for Osinbajo"? Did u interact with the generality of Nigerians?[/quote]

The generality of Nigerian regardless of party ethnic or religion divide have staged campaign for Osinbajo, many of the stories are abound in Nigeria news paper

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ttalk: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

You will shocked that your barbaric policy of divide and rule using religion will not work. Most Yorubas are behind Tinubu, whether Christians or Muslims. We have a vision, unlike the IPOBian southeast.

But you are attacking Osinbajo an APC member from SW on a social media. Is that how to support your candidate, what happens after the primary?

Your position here doesn't conform with party tenets neither does it goes with Yoruba believe of 'live and let live: rather it shows your support is borne out of religion sentiments

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

But you are attacking Osinbajo an APC member from SW on a social media. Is that how to support your candidate, what happens after the primary?

Your position here doesn't conform with party tenets neither does it goes with Yoruba believe of 'live and let live: rather it shows your support is borne out of religion sentiments

Just leave them, by the time they all get to know that osinbajo is buhari's candidate, it would have been too late.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by OBALOLA55(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

E PAIN AMgrin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

The only grudge we have with Oshinbajo is not his religion at all. It has to do with betrayal which is obvious to everyone observing events in politics. And we don’t want a repeat of what happened to Awolowo to happen again. And he is married to Awolowo’s grand daughter, so he should know the story very well.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by oxsyoo9: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Confidence to continue from where Buhari stopped,we ain't fools in this country. The one he's into what has he done at least? Nigerians should not repeat the same mistake again,let us leave ethnicity and vote a candidate that can create a road map for a better Nigeria. Are we not tired of this sufferings already with all the resources we have in Nigeria? I weep when I remember the ways we're being insulted, outside the shores of Nigeria cos of what we can avoid. Please vote wisely, that's my candid advice.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

Keep barking upandan like a rabid dog. Your Osinbajo is not different from Boko Haram and Adolf Hitler.

Hitler Osinbajo would be disgraced las las as Nigeria has no room for extremists.
don't worry, killing will continue in ur north, since u no wan get brain, vote ur poo poo tinubu, and ur coming atiku. Brainless region
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Facelessforum1: 3:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari asked Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle and gun up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

So what's your point
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Brunicekid(m): 3:32am On Apr 22, 2022
izenco2005:
grin grin grin grin, u wanna chill with big boys u go run kata kata
Lolzz
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Brunicekid(m): 3:33am On Apr 22, 2022
izenco2005:
grin grin grin grin, u wanna chill with big boys u go run kata
Lolzz
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 3:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari asked Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle and gun up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

And the person you write off here, is now the buhari's candidate, deal with it. I know you guys will doubt it as usual, this is another expo.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Tundex911: 3:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Just as Wizzy and Banky W

Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Osinbajo is Buhari's star boy
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Babzrockman: 5:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Oddfinder:

Naso. So as shekarau too abi. The real owners of Apc in kano

Shekarau the real owners of APC in Kano? It must've been months you listen to news bro
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2022
MFGCooperative:

If you are in love with the truth, you would research these things yourself. And, in fact, Nairaland is a good place to start.

That still proves my point that you don't have any reason why u can't answer the questions:

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 5:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Ttalk:

I hope you won't run or result to banters when faced with hard truth.

As a partyman I won't pitch Osinbajo against Buhari neither will I absolve him from failure of the party. But I will only inform you that Nigeria as presently being constituted stands little chance of progressing under any strong candidate until the institutions are strengthened.

Osinbajo demonstrated his capability to strengthen Nigeria institution by taking a decisive decision in relieving the DSS boss that tried to intervene into National assembly issue. That act was a signal that offenders cannot go unpunished under his leadership and that would strengthen our institution, promote rule of law and maintain separation of power.

His performance as VP and acting president stands out among all the VPs Nigeria has ever produced."

Osinbajo remain the most popular VP despite the handicapped role of VP in Nigeria constitution. Oppositions have attested to his capability. Reno Omokri a staunch supporter of PDP and hater of APC confirmed this in his article.

Osinbajo was assigned to attend international functions that were solely performed by the president of previous government while their VPs were reduced to attend few local functions

The generality of Nigerian regardless of party ethnic or religion divide have staged campaign for Osinbajo, many of the stories are abound in Nigeria news paper

You haven't answered my questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.