Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya (26205 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Osinbajo is Buhari's star boy

And you hate Buhari, don’t you? Oshinbajo gave us a moribund economy and you are asking him to come back again. To do what? To kill us completely with hunger?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:
Another expo that I gave some guys recently about we osinbajos' having two Senators in kano and many house of reps members, so show respect! More will still come, we have many in stocks.

The Governor owns the state, not the senator. You will see what will happen at the primaries.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:
The north hasn't forgotten how bigot backstabber Osinbajo has been sacking northerners anytime Buhari hands over power to him.

Osinbajo is a bigot and an extremist who must not be allowed to hold on to power.

In the screenshot u shared, 2 names are mentioned; babachir lawal and ayo oke. Is ayo oke a northerner? What was the reason for osinbajo recommending Lawal's sack? Are u also aware that Lawal is a Christian? Can u also explain how you arrived at the conclusion that osinbajo is a bigot and extremist? Extremist about what? Who did osinbajo backstab?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Oddfinder: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
shigishege:
do yibow really have any serious contender from thier region?? Who is representing the ib hoes in APC??
Sorry i don't engage with urchins..Una head de iside tinubu yansh..
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by adecz: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

"For the calamity of bringing Buhari
on our heads, Tinubu should suffer
immeasurable pain" but for supporting, working for, promoting, contributing to and defending buharis calamity, osinbajo "is the logical successor
to Buhari".

Osinbajo is the logical successor
within the APC hierarchy. Abi you
think that there shouldn't be an
anointed person who should take over
the party from Buhari❓ But that
doesn't mean APC can win at the general
polls.

Osinbajo was just a boyboy errand
boy in APC and couldn't contribute
anything from his own initiative. He
simply played along in order to secure
a good position & support from his
master Buhari. Even his wife was doing
house girl for Buhari wife.☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Batam:

Forget about this your sentiment.
It will be very hard for APC to win the next presidential election even if Buhari is contesting for the third term.
If PDP present a northerner against Tinubu or Osinbajo, those northerners will vote their own and going by Ibos antecedent, they will never support a yoruba ambition

I think say na only me see this vision
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

And you hate Buhari, don’t you? Oshinbajo gave us a moribund economy and you are asking him to come back again. To do what? To kill us completely with hunger?

Osinbajo is not Buhari, their reasoning are completely different.

Buhari take most of the decisions as President, Osinbajo cannot override him as VP.

But once Osinbajo become President, he will bring in intellectuals.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Oddfinder: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol.... let's start from his own state kano.
How many delegates can he get for Osinbajo in Kano?
The state party structure in Kano is firmly under ganduje. It's not about speaking grammar. What numbers can you muster in reality?
Stop the lies bro
The recognized factional structure of the party is under the grip of the former governor. Shekarau
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
adecz:

Osinbajo is the logical successor
within the APC hierarchy. Abi you
think that there shouldn't be an
anointed person who should take over
the party from Buhari❓ But that
doesn't mean APC can win at the general
polls.

Osinbajo was just a boyboy errand
boy in APC and couldn't contribute
anything from his own initiative. He
simply played along in order to secure
a good position & support from his
master Buhari. Even his wife was doing
house girl for Buhari wife.☹️☹️☹️☹️

"For the calamity of bringing Buhari
on our heads, Tinubu should suffer
immeasurable pain" but for supporting, working for, promoting, contributing to and defending buharis calamity, osinbajo "is the logical successor
to Buhari".

How do you reconcile disqualifying Tinubu because he supported buhari but at the same time telling us that osinbajo deserves to succeed buhari despite supporting, working for, promoting, contributing to and defending buharis calamity?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha....Gaya wey lose out in APC Kano power struggle na expo? ;I get expo too. Senators and HOR in Lagos and Osun are coming too, olodo grin u be learner,las las all of una go lose as usual. Gaya no dey come back to Senate o. e dey cash out into political retirement as u see am so

Try to be civil when addressing people in a public space, I don't like replying people that use derogatory words, make your point and let others make theirs. Anyway let me adress your comment, firstly GANDUJE has no more good reputation in kano or in nigeria, so who cares who he follows! For your own information senator gaya was a former governor in kano state and a senator since 2007, another senator in kano is barau who will be contesting for the governorship is in osinbajo's camp, why shekarau also is for osinbajo but I don't count him now there is a reason for that,I am happy the way you guys underate osinbajo but guess what that is the strength of osinbajo and the group, because you allow him to penetrate, and now the whole space is PYO.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
HitSong:
Osibanjo
Tinubu
Atiku and many others don't deserve to be president of this country.
osinbajo is great, only the enemy of the state will not support osinbajo
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Leo4matic:
When is Africa/Nigeria going to wake from their slumber? These so called Aspirants have all failed directly or indirectly. All we need is a personality in Peter Obi.(I ll only speak once, I hope u heard it twice)
if APC brings osinbajo, and PDP brings peter obi, then there is a hope for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

Tinubu is not fine for me
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

In the screenshot u shared, 2 names are mentioned; babachir lawal and ayo oke. Is ayo oke a northerner? What was the reason for osinbajo recommending Lawal's sack? Are u also aware that Lawal is a Christian? Can u also explain how you arrived at the conclusion that osinbajo is a bigot and extremist? Extremist about what? Who did osinbajo backstab?

OlodoRabata wey you be.
The target was Babachir (a northerner) but Ayo was just a small fish cought up in the crossfire. Is Lawal Daura not a Muslim and a northerner?

When the bigot was busy sacking northerners and appointing RCCG pastors from the south it was sweet to him. Now he wants our votes.

It's pay back time for the bigot and extremist call Osinbajo.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by kunyeo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Indispensable85(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oddfinder:

Stop the lies bro
The recognized factional structure of the party is under the grip of the former governor. Shekarau

E clear say u just dey come from planet Mars. Welcome to planet Earth bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Osibajo2023: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

OlodoRabata wey you be.
The target was Babachir (a northerner) but Ayo was just a small fish cought up in the crossfire. Is Lawal Daura not a Muslim and a northerner?

When the bigot was busy sacking northerners and appointing RCCG pastors from the south it was sweet to him. Now he wants our votes.

who sabi this one, thunder fire you with useless voters card

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by drlateef: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Buhari take most of the decisions as President, Osinbajo cannot override him as VP.

Oshinbajo is the head of economic team. Yet we have never had it so bad. He has failed. We can’t try failure again. He is a traitor and untrustworthy.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Babzrockman: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oddfinder:
Lol
I thought urchins said kano iis already in the bag for jagabandit

Kabiru Gaya no get level here bros

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

The Governor owns the state, not the senator. You will see what will happen at the primaries.

I never argued about that, I know the governor control the structure, but in the case of kano, some asiwaju guys think is going to be landslide but noo.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Osibajo2023:
who sabi this one, thunder fire you with useless voters card

Keep barking upandan like a rabid dog. Your Osinbajo is not different from Boko Haram and Adolf Hitler.

Hitler Osinbajo would be disgraced las las as Nigeria has no room for extremists.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

OlodoRabata wey you be.

In everything u said, u didn't answer my questions:

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=DownChelsea post=112153335][/quote]
As you wailed when Jonathan lost to jagaban, you will do a similar thing when your profoolsor lost to jagaban again.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Kpilo101: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari asked Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle and gun up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

My very good friend,
May tho meet you well.
You don't know anything about Nigeria and the Aso villa.
Please, read what you wrote, digest and get the answer.
Rubbish!!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Oddfinder: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babzrockman:

Kabiru Gaya no get level hear bros
Naso. So as shekarau too abi. The real owners of Apc in kano
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

THE FAILED DECAYING COWARD BOLA TINUNBINU HAS LOST ALREADY. SUICIDE MIGHT BE HIS NEXT STEP grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Mooh247: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kpilo101:

My very good friend,
May tho meet you well.
You don't know anything about Nigeria and the Aso villa.
Please, read what you wrote, digest and get the answer.
Rubbish!!

I really can't comprehend the nonsense you string together up there
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
kunyeo:

Intelligent exposition of PYO candidacy!
Doctorate Thesis
Department of Ignoramous
Osibetrayal University of Political Rebellion
Nairaland Campus.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

They say birds of the same feather flock together. How can osinbajo be with buhari for more 7years and u say that their reasoning is different? How's it different?

If osinbajo couldn't override buharis decisions according to u, how come he supported, contributed to and dfended those decisions even when he knew those where the wrong decisions?

Which intellectuals is osinbajo bringing? What will intellectuals do for Nigeria? Is osinbajo an intellectual?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Osibajo2023:
osinbajo is great, only the enemy of the state will not support osinbajo

How is osinbajo great? Is osinbajo the state that any one who doesn't support him is an enemy of the state?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by gaskiyamagana: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=DownChelsea post=112157674][/quote]
Stop smoking Jesusweed and drinking christamadol .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.