Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! (21739 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / Should I Accept The Teaching Job? / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by micflo28(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Give the job to a jobbless brother here in nairaland or at home. You musn’t lose one job to have another. Bless someone with the offer. His prayers will make life smooth for you.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by frozen70(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Plus his new job salary is almost ×2 of my present job salary!

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

Should I accept the job offer from him or not!
Pls I need your critical advise cry

Apart from him offering you a job the salary is twice your previous job, if you want to date him, you will or you may not, it has nothing to do with the job offer

He the job and face the job

If he makes advances on you it's your choice to accept it or not

If you are discipline, prove it to him

If you are free to date any man no one can stop you

But when you decide to date him, don't date at lost date and gain
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by SunTzu123(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Business friend to your Dad is asking you out? Did you tell your Dad?
If you did not, it means you also want him, take the job and enjoy giving him personal services.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by nedekid: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Which one is rape or sexual assult in this instance?
Nothing like that, all that will happen is steady servicing of your kpekus. You will benefit, he will benefit. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by biggie73(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Flew from problems. Be satisfied with what you already have. Forget ×2 or ×3 salary.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Kimiso(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

with one word,he sacked the old secretary just to gain access to your life,she/he traveled no where
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Spherical77(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Don't accept his offer even if he's offering millions. Continue with your job where you are
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by ALFADOS(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

It's a bait after swallow it and grab you, finish with you and dump or send you parking cikenan
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by bmdmix11: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

after ur first salary or even b4 u first salary he is gonna try to fuk u again.

Anyway holla me i dey find babe
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by 00FFT00(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I'll be brief.
NO!
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Ipigbhe(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=112165402]Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

Pls I need your critical advise
Ashawo dey your eye
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Jokkarm2: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

he will nack you, will be nacking you and he will keep nacking you till you resign but you wont tell anyone.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by arantess: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
This thread should be in jokes section.
Walai

How can u see fire and asking if it's ok to put your hand in it??
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Evidenx(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

ACCEPT THE JOB,BUT NA JEANS KNICKER YOU GO DEY WEAR INSIDE YOUR SKIRT AS U DEY GO WORK grin grin
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Pootle: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
salary is times two, the previous secretary traveled abroad, he even asked you out another added incentive, pls go for it.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by arantess: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:
with one word,he sacked the old secretary just to gain access to your life,she/he traveled no where
Lol, your head is there

Normally she should run away from so called daddy's friend that wants to sleep with her, but alas she wants to accept a job and then be his mistress

When yawa bust out, she comes to nairaland and start asking stupid questions on wether to remove the pregnancy or not
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Kimiso(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
arantess:

Lol, your head is there

Normally she should run away from so called daddy's friend that wants to sleep with her, but alas she wants to accept a job and then be his mistress

When yawa bust out, she comes to nairaland and start asking stupid questions on wether to remove the pregnancy or not
laslas,when she later bleeped up and the old secretary came back to work,she will now be hopeless no be juju be that
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by HeraldAgric01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Previous secretary cup don full, baba sharperly wan change focus. Pasan taa fi na iyale........... your cup go full one day too. Life na turn by turn
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm thanks
Sometimes when people ask these questions, they've most likely made up their mind on what to do. You may or may have not.

If you haven't, turn down the job. If you have, know for a fact that he'll continue to ask and ask, and will most likely fire you, if you refuse. You'll then go back to zero, especially if someone else has taken the job you're currently doing.

The choice is ultimately yours to make.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by omopastor2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Accept d offer and make sure u vigilant with him
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Shevchenkko: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes because you guys have been cursed with sex
No you're wrong. Large percentage of today Nigerian women seem to be more obsessed with sex more than the male counterpart
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Accept the job offer if and only IF u can tell ur dad or mom about his advances cos they will surely come. Mem are moved by what they see and since he has asked u out once when u were distant imagine what happens when ure alone in the office.

2, Unless ur are ready for an office relationship.

3, If u can tell him u have a serious relationship ur dad is,fully aware of and he is cool with it. Maybe that may keep him off bt I don't know for how long.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

But you know in your inner mind that it is not wise to be the secretary of a man sexually interested in you.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

you're not overreacting. You 2 will end up having sex

My story : I employed an ex and in less than 2 weeks we were smashig again. This man already asked you out, he wants you closer to him
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Bignuell(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Someone said goat and yam. His intentions aren't pure sweetie, let is slide
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by kasim155: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
SunTzu123:
Business friend to your Dad is asking you out? Did you tell your Dad?
If you did not, it means you also want him, take the job and enjoy giving him personal services.

Yes dis is where I want to point out too, did she inform her dad, if she did not then ........... probably she has been deliberating in her mind whether to accept him or not, but though is still nice that she came here to get ppl opinions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by asto70: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
The man is trying to bring you closer ,be warned.quote author=Islandlady post=112165402]Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

[/quote]
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Godispeace: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Let long throat make u collect am then deal with several f**cking/banging from him till u adapt there after at different locations as work dey go on shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Islandlady:

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by toujurs: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's obvious the man wants to Bleep. you by all means necessary. You better stay where you currently are. If you know you are not willing to part your thighs for some pussy drilling by him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / Who Got This From MTN? / How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.