Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! (21916 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer??? / Should I Accept The Teaching Job? / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Nemesis08(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Money can confuse people eh....now this is a test of integrity and love for money. Only you have the answer to your question. Good luck in your choice

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
JUST KUKU AGREE TO HIS ADVANCES ABEG. YOU DONT NEED US TO ADVISE YOU. U KNOW PREETY WELL ONCE YOU TAKE THAT OFFER YOU ARE INDIRECTLY ACCEPTING HIS SEXUAL ADVANCES IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY MORALLY UPRIGHT YOU WOULD HAVE REJECTED IT IMMIDIATELY HE OFFERED IT TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Ihedinuwa69(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tony4988:
The answer to your question is written on the wall for everyone to see. Learn to follow your heart and prioritize your mental health over monetary gain.
Your heart wants peace of mind, but your brain is not contented with it. smiley
How did you read meanings and intentions of of the op just from her words
Odikwa m egwu nwanne m

Kindly check my signature for your Academic Affairs, assignments, projects, advertisements, etc...
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by rickleye: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobicove:
You said the salary of the new job offer is twice what you currently earn however, you have to bear in mind that financial consideration is not the only factor to look at when deciding on whether to accept a new job offer.

If you feel that the man will start pestering you for sex and turn you into an unintended sex slave then reject the new job offer

I agree with this dude.
Its not worth the hassle if you're not into him. Let's avoid another rape story again for the week.
Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by nzechukwuuu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women should try and understand how men think and act, some men will chase you about for over 10yrs!!!!!! Hoping that after a while you will cave in. Some take rejection as an afront, they will only back track when they even the score by messing you up. I bet you that's what will happen here if you bite the bait.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by BarrElChapo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Good morning Nairalanders! Have got this pressing issue, I need your advise on.

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Plus his new job salary is almost ×2 of my present job salary!

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

Should I accept the job offer from him or not!
Pls I need your critical advise cry

What if he continues his advances you refuse and you're left with no other options but to quit assuming it doesn't end in a worse way.

My dear, this is a money test, if you pass it doesn't mean that there's a bullion van waiting in the future but you can always hold your own when similar things will present itself in the future. All the best in whatever you decide though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by medriano: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deep down if you are being truthful, you know you’ll take that job. You just want people to encourage you to take it.
You know this man once asked you out and you know he’ll not stop once you take that offer, so? Are you a kid?
If you want to take the job, do so with your full chest and bear whatever consequences.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

There is this business friend to my dad, who is in his early forties, he once asked me out for a relationship but I declined because he his married with two lovely children

So I have been on vacation from my job for some weeks now, so I decided to spend time in my family house
so three days ago he brought this job offer to me that I should be his new secretary since his old secretary have relocated abroad, I told him I will get back to him

Pls guys I am just confused and scared, I mean this man once asked me out and me being his secretary means we will be close to each other, I don't want any case of rape or sexual assault from him

Could his intentions be pure or could it be that I am overreacting or reading too much meaning to this

Tell him that you would only accept the job offer if there won't be any relationship or any form of sexual harassment or interest from him..
You only want to work not to be lured for sex or sexually harrased ..
Stress it to his ears that you won't hesitate to leave or report to people you should of he tries to molest you..
Say it firmly and respectful too..
If he still wants you to work for him.. then accept the job.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Bbbw: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Think for yourself
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by rickyboss333: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
See...even if he got u a job in heaven, there is still d tendency of him coming back to demand that sex he has always wanted from u, except this time around, it is sex that u owe him as per showing gratitude, let alone a job offer that makes u his person sexcetary...sorry I mean secretary. Haba, use ya head na.

My dear, even s smallest of one naira or two naira he gives u, one day u will pay 4 each kobo in kind, whether u like it or yes

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Emdebby2: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please do not accept the offer. He's tempting you with the salary. Don't be a longer throat...lol. Keep your current job. It's better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Pauladex(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Once you are his secretary, office table will be the bed. Your own go pass that of cow girl.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by PrinceGallant: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abeg don't vex o, answer the questions below:

When he asked you out, did he mean marry you or just want to chop and clean mouth?
If he meant to marry you, why didn't you like it? Is he because he was old or he has wife and kids?

I advise you marry him. But if you do not like it so, don't take that job. He would surely come back to the matter.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Poleski: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Accepting a job offer from a man who desperately wants to f*ck you is like officially accepting you'll be f*cked.

He wants to give you double your present salary, and I believe he'll also shower you with bonuses as you progress. He'll do all this to get under your pants.

What better way to bring you closer to him than to offer you a job as his secretary? And a secretary spends a lot more time alone with the boss in the boss's office than the other staff.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by YaksonFCA(m): 5:38am On Apr 23, 2022
It is ‘’thanks but no thanks’’
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by galantjoe(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2022
What preventing you from having sexxx with him may also prevent u from accepting the job.

By the way, I don't see any wrong thing for having sexxx with married men. They deserve same love and care singled guys have. Sin is a sin whether u do it with married or not.

What matters is for you to get a good job. Sexx is overrated. You people should take sexx as normal catabolic activity. No big deal. Stop suffering yourself for nothing. Once a hole is opened, no meter to measure how long it is being ride.
Re: Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! by Fourwinds: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay thanks

He go fûck your toto in every angle and corner of his office. Very smart man. Fresh toto on demand

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue / NASIMS Portal Issues / Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.