Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You React to this pics? (53622 Views)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by toprealman: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Get a restraining order from police, e get why.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by PAQ(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'll do all my best to make up with her, make her love me again, be the best thing in her life.

Then one day, even if it takes a year i will do the most painful thing to her (non violent) & disappear, living her in peril & misery.

The vulture is a patient bird & so am i.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by gofnor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pick them one by one
Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

What would your reaction or first action be??

Remember violence is not an option grin

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Oluwomonext212(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
I would arrest her and make her pay everything. Beating her may result to me being the culprit here.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Thiijhay(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Smile and hug her. Then whisper to her ear
" you watch too much American movies" pls stop it. Erin ika grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by a2d3rew(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Snap everything, look up and down,carr calculator , calculate how much will curses, carry police go catch her
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Op80: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
LoL! Good for you. Who knows how many good girls you ran street and thought you won. Your nemesis is here. Suck it up
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by dontrulee: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No violence
I repeat no violence

There is someone she respect and fear alot in her family...just go and report to the person

Start from there first...
This are material Things it can be replaced....so don't beat her

Collect because of something way nor reach two hundred thousand...even the TV set be like fake one

Some girls no fear anybody oo
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Shadysen: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No violence
I repeat no violence

There is someone she respect and fear alot in her family...just go and report to the person

Start from there first...
This are material Things it can be replaced....so don't beat her

Collect because of something way nor reach two hundred thousand...even the TV set be like fake one
even if the the television is a fake one she must collect from me, I promise u this .
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by BennixB(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
What's there to do than being temporarily annoyed and moving on subsequently?
Though, I will have NOTHING to do with her EVER again in my lifetime.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by jeremiah0817(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gonna be madness of the highest order
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Lama70(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
The only way I can have peace of mind after seeing my hard earned resources wasted by a fish brain is to respond violently.

I'm not a gentleman or a man of peace. I don't quench fire with water. I fight fire with fire.

God rest her soul in advance.

Stop preaching what you don't practice. Remember people with no mind of their own are reading.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by adewaleykhas: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Go and watch Selina tested
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by riczy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
She did this for u to feel pained, return it to her! If u know u know!
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Bbbw: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Goddyj(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by theamazonguru(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
You saw this red light before dating her. So

Not in all cases. Fear that genda,they can pretend for Africa before they enter. But once they enter, they will begin to show their true color.

My wife never farted for once in my presence while we were dating.
And me, that act dey irritate me like kilode.
Today, my wife mess around the house like person wey dem use mess swear for.

Did I see the red flag ? Definitely not. Because she hid it.

Trust me if she had made the mistake to do it once then, I probably wouldn't have married her.

Me, I am too conscious of that thing. I hate it sounding like bomb,and she is the direct opposite. She loves it going pra, pra , pra pa pa pa paaaaaaaaaaa,pa pa pra pra pra paaaaaaa.

Anyways,it a cross I am grudgingly bearing now.
Na so we dey roll. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by slimjohn2k5: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
theamazonguru:

Not in all cases. Fear that genda,they can pretend for Africa before they enter. But once they enter, they will begin to show their true color.

My wife never farted for once in my presence while we were dating.
And me, that act dey irritate me like kilode.
Today, my wife mess around the house like person wey dem use mess swear for.

Did I see the red flag ? Definitely not. Because she hid it.

Trust me if she had made the mistake to do it once then, I probably wouldn't have married her.

Me, I am too conscious of that thing. I hate it sounding like bomb,and she is the direct opposite. She loves it going pra, pra , pra pa pa pa paaaaaaaaaaa,pa pa pra pra pra paaaaaaa.

Anyways,it a cross I am grudgingly bearing now.
Na so we dey roll. Lol.

You won't see all but u will see some
Regards your wife, is a sign that she is relaxed around you. You can discuss it with her smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by theamazonguru(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

You won't see all but u will see some
Regards your wife, is a sign that she is relaxed around you. You can discuss it with her smiley smiley smiley

Lol. Discussion. Madam is enjoying the life of her head oh.
She is not ready.
Mo to gba kamu. �
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by uptownemmygee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
2019 my girl smash my galaxy s9+ for road when she see I love you message popping out from my fb messenger everybody around was expecting me to beat her to stupor, but me I just pick the phone and went to garrisson to make enquiries about the cost of the screen, omor them tell me 90k my head wan bust with thinking, last last nah she beg to fix the phone when she discover say the message nah from client wey I dey hustle
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Demigod22: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
You must have gotten a bachelor degree in self control grin

Hahahaha, you are really funny, I was just laughing like a kid seeing this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Tribalism123(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Violence is not an option.
I wonder if she was calling the names of the properties and they will jump and break.
Like:
Television ...... Gbawam
Plate....... Gbawam
Woofer....Gbawam

When I return... I will call
Baby...... Gbawam...
No be violence... But she must break too.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Organs:

Na the meaning of “Wotowoto” be my problem this afternoon!!!
Boss I never chop o, I for explain give u

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by oshorstan(f): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2022
One thing way day pain me for woman matter is that, they're always right. Well, she will pay. I will go make a petition at the Police station. She go pay, I nor fit shout. And we go break up hence. This is domestic violence. She is also capable of killing. Nonsense!!!
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by IMASTEX: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:

* Imagine you had a fight with her.

* What would your reaction or first action be??

* Remember violence is not an option grin

First, such a lady can't have access to me as a close friend let alone a relationship because I don't ignore any trait in a person that will birth such behavior.

* I don't waste my energy involving in a fight, it's simply a verbal disagreement.

* Cost the damage & request a refund through a legal mean.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by MrSquint: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2022
A normal person won't do this, walk into a police station and report a case of theft, report your missing items and damaged items.

She needs correction, so help send her to a correctional facility. She's not normal.

Abi you been beat her before leaving the house ? Or she follow buy some of these properties ? She dey do drugs ? How did you even attract this kind of human being ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by petluvsu(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Na to breathe in and out. If I hear say I touch amu. She has done what her mind tell amu.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by litaninja(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
That's malicious damage. Get them arrested, they will replace every single thing that was destroyed.
This thing no hard.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by mummymum: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kriss216:
The only way I can have peace of mind after seeing my hard earned resources wasted by a fish brain is to respond violently.

I'm not a gentleman or a man of peace. I don't quench fire with water. I fight fire with fire.

God rest her soul in advance.
No sane lady will do this and still remain in that house for you to come back and meet her.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by mummymum: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
eddynaira125:
When she get back go down on your knees and beg her, if she refuse your plea gather family ( e.g pastor, your family, her relation) to beg her.

Anytime you see her coming, lie on the floor for her to pass

Say no to domestic violence

I repeat say no to domestic violence

Note: make sure you replace those damage item Mr man.

Signed
National Chairman
Simp Association of Nigeria (SAN)

Very funny ����

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Poleski: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

Better she did this than poisoning me.
I'll dump her ass, lick my wound and move on with my life.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Dozie246: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I will involve the police right away and Sue her for damages and compensation. Is she mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.