Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You React to this pics? (53630 Views)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
It’s only a girl that you bleeped well that will do this to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.