Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like (1447 Views)

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like by okoroemeka(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Felimax:
A place of absolute serenity.
A place where Rain or shine does not matter as our state of being is completely immortalized.

No pain!
No hunger!
No profit and loss
No wickedness as these may not be necessary with an immortalized being.

A place where one enjoy God's divine presence.
if you remove all the factors that makes life unpredictable,it will simply be a monotonous boring existence with high rates of suicide,from my point of view it is just not possible to go to heaven with our earthly and mortal thinking,it will be more of a zombie existence,no matter the type of serene, peaceful and stress free existence in heaven I still believe for a soul to live forever is the biggest curse
Re: How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like by Ilamina(f): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you remove all the factors that makes life unpredictable,it will simply be a monotonous boring existence with high rates of suicide,from my point of view it is just not possible to go to heaven with our earthly and mortal thinking,it will be more of a zombie existence,no matter the type of serene, peaceful and stress free existence in heaven[b] I[i] still believe for a soul to live forever is the biggest curse[/b[/i]]
undecidedso you want to die
Re: How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like by Bashnigga(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
1F30M4:

Lwkm no go pack stone for inside am sha
Lol, the thought crossed my mind sha... But i wouldn't wanna make a wrong first impression wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like by Felimax(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you remove all the factors that makes life unpredictable,it will simply be a monotonous boring existence with high rates of suicide,from my point of view it is just not possible to go to heaven with our earthly and mortal thinking,it will be more of a zombie existence,no matter the type of serene, peaceful and stress free existence in heaven I still believe for a soul to live forever is the biggest curse

May it be so for you in Jesus name. Say amen please.

An everlasting peace of mind is all I hope to meet in after life.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Picture Heaven To Be Like by Ilamina(f): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Felimax:

May it be so for you in Jesus name. Say amen please.

An everlasting peace of mind is all I hope to meet in after life.
in heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Start A Conversation With A Lady For The First Time / Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video / 10,000 Naira Gifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.