Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

His Hands Are Full Of Blood, See The Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Hands Are Full Of Blood, See The Reason (210 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Hands Are Full Of Blood, See The Reason by LoveUdie: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
I visited a colleague while ministering in a state, I got there in the midst of a program. His father was the one ministering as I entered, he called me to bless God's people before rounding up. As I wanted to collect the microphone, I saw him soaked with his own blood. The microphone was covered by his blood, I took it and bless the congregation. I told my colleague if I can ask a few questions from his father, and he went in and got permission. This man is wounded and hurt, he was bleeding spiritually, the church didn't know. They are only concerned with their own life, they hardly notice, they had even lined up after the meeting for counseling and another round of prayers. He was ministering in....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/04/his-hands-are-full-of-blood-see-reason.html

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Love Men Without Money / I’ll Help Answer All Your Girl Talk Questions / Agitated Girlfriend Recruits Thugs To B£at Up Boyfriend Because He Slapped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.