Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her (3348 Views)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Bet blos, how much you buy this rain boot nor? smiley
I no buy am
Na goldsmith, carpenter, welder, bricklayer and hunter add their combined force make the rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by efficiencie(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2022
ebenezary:
Op, l don't think you are a married man,
One of my boss then had an argument with his hot tempered wife,

In the heat of everything, he left home even the wife want to drag cloth with him but after few hours he came back.

By that time the wife was saying sorry

Now to me, the day my wife provoke me l know if l stay more enough in the house, am likely to do what l have never done in past five years of marriage

I left home and l thank God say she understand the body language

Above all walkout of heat and hot argument make your temper calm down and save you from "had l know, l would have walkout" story

Dude you are talking stories here and the op is very correct. If you read his post you will see he is referring to constant and consistent abuse from women which would lead to the men walking away from their homes repeatedly until the very day that they cannot take it anymore. If you find yourself walking out of your home on an average of 5 times month then you need to voice out and speak to family and elders...and if it persists you need to stay away for a while. And if she is still vitriolic then you may need to stay away until she changes for good or else she will drive you so mad that you will literally kill her one day.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Apr 23, 2022
I guess for folks like the OP, you actually to actually spell these things for them to get a clue. undecided
Premiumwriter:
1. Most men will continue leaving the house if provoked but we all know everyone have a breaking point, a point where you just can't leave anymore..... This can lead to bottled up emotions in the man. All the time the woman insults and frustrates him. He bottles up those feelings and leaves without ever expressing them.

2. Need I tell you that bottled up anger is more dangerous than anything else? When that man eventually reaches his breaking point, that woman's face will be very swollen.

3. All I can say is, if you are a woman in your marriage and your man is constantly walking away from each quarrel and you feel you have all the power, please be careful. Bottled emotions is very real and potent. It may consume you and him someday.

4. Just be careful. If you can't take it any longer, look for divorce. Seriously, we men need to look out more for each other.
1. The fact that you are so easily provoked serves to indicator that you have what are serious anger management issues there. undecided

Your anger issues are to blame for why issues continue unresolved in what is the marriage. undecided

2. Your breaking point is reached, not because of the woman, but because of the stress from unresolved anger management issues, coupled with stress of unresolved marital problems, compounded by the fact that you chose to lay blame for it all on the partner with least ability to do anything about your stress. undecided

3. A woman in such a marriage is married to an emotionally insecure man and is probably best preparing herself to a worst case scenario if such a man refuses to seek help for what is a known issue. undecided

4. Seeking divorce from such an emotionally insecure man who feels he should get his way when he throws a tantrum is probably the best decision many women who find themselves attached to such men by mistake can make. undecided
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Mezigo: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Thank you for this post.
I always hear this kind of advice," leave the house if you re provoked by your woman".
How long will you keep leaving the house for her?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Mezigo:
Thank you for this post.
I always hear this kind of advice," leave the house if you re provoked by your woman".
How long will you keep leaving the house for her?
You continue to leave until you become emotionally mature to the point o not to being easily provoked by your woman or anything she says. undecided

The reason you are asked to leave is the same reason why as a kid you were told to kneel down....immaturity. When you become emotionally able to control your emotions rather than having them control you, you can then calmly sit through situations and arguments, in your relationship, like an adult. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2022
efficiencie:
1. Dude you are talking stories here and the op is very correct.

2. If you read his post you will see he is referring to constant and consistent abuse from women which would lead to the men walking away from their homes repeatedly until the very day that they cannot take it anymore.

3. If you find yourself walking out of your home on an average of 5 times month then you need to voice out and speak to family and elders...and if it persists you need to stay away for a while.

4. And if she is still vitriolic then you may need to stay away until she changes for good or else she will drive you so mad that you will literally kill her one day.
1. The OP is instead wrong as he does not even realize the reason for the advice to begin with. undecided

2. First or all, a man who is under constant abuse is not necessarily a man who is angry. OP'S description is of man who leaves his house in anger because he is unable to contain his anger. What you confuse with what Op's is saying is completely different. undecided

3. If you find yourself walking out of your home even once a month as a result of anger issues, you need help and should seek professional anger management therapy to help you develop the emotional discipline necessary for staying in a mature relationship such as marriage. undecided

4. For those who are instead in a toxic relationship, move out of the environment and seek professional marriage counseling to help you both determine the best path forward for the marriage afterwards undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The fact that you are so easily provoked serves to indicator that you have what are serious anger management issues there. undecided

Your anger issues are to blame for why issues continue unresolved in what is the marriage. undecided
No, it always doesn't.

Sometimes he gets easily provoked because he is still recovering from a previous piss off from someone who has a consistent piss him off attitude.

Sometimes he doesn't need anger management classes, it's the other person that needs stop pissing him off classes.

I understand that the OP may not have concluded his post the way some people expected it but we will be lying to ourselves if we say that we do not get what he's saying.

I am also of the opinion that telling a man to leave the house whenever his woman fires up doesn't always stop getting physical, it postpones and makes it worse because whenever he reaches his breaking point, he will not be hitting her for the last incident, the attack will be due to accumulated anger just like the OP pointed out.

For what it worth, telling a man to leave the house any time his wife fires up is another way of forcing men to live with violent women instead of telling women to be less violent and express themselves in sane way.

It is a way some people infantalize women, we make it seem like women are capable of everything except self control and ability to communicate their issues/angers like adults.

Leaving the house once in a while is okay but don't make it a habit. What if it's raining? What if it's midnight? What if he goes out and gets attacks by bandits, robbers or even gets kidnapped? Do we really care about men?

If you're following Johnny Depp's case, you must have listened to the audio where the wife was laughing at him for running away like a coward whenever she hits him. She told him to grow up.

Despite all the running away, dude is on trial for DV. See, telling men to always leave the house is same as as preaching that real men don't hit women. It gives women more guts to do shits.

Solution? I don't have it. All I know and sincerely believe in is that a man must let his woman understand that his madness is not something she will like to arouse no matter.

See finish is the major cause of all these nonsense from women.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
1. No, it always doesn't.
▪︎Sometimes he gets easily provoked because he is still recovering from a previous piss off from someone who has a consistent piss him off attitude.
▪︎ Sometimes he doesn't need anger management classes, it's the other person that needs stop pissing him off classes.

2. I understand that the OP may not have concluded his post the way some people expected it but we will be lying to ourselves if we say that we do not get what he's saying.
I am also of the opinion that telling a man to leave the house whenever his woman fires up doesn't always stop getting physical, it postpones and makes it worse because whenever he reaches his breaking point, he will not be hitting her for the last incident, the attack will be due to accumulated anger just like the OP pointed out.

3. For what it worth, telling a man to leave the house any time his wife fires up is another way of forcing men to live with violent women instead of telling women to be less violent and express themselves in sane way. It is a way some people infantalize women, we make it seem like women are capable of everything except self control and ability to communicate their issues/angers like adults.

Leaving the house once in a while is okay but don't make it a habit. What if it's raining? What if it's midnight? What if he goes out and gets attacks by bandits, robbers or even gets kidnapped? Do we really care about men?

If you're following Johnny Depp's case, you must have listened to the audio where the wife was laughing at him for running away like a coward whenever she hits him. She told him to grow up.

Despite all the running away, dude is on trial for DV. See, telling men to always leave the house is same as as preaching that real men don't hit women. It gives women more guts to do shits.

Solution? I don't have it. All I know and sincerely believe in is that a man must let his woman understand that his madness is not something she will like to arouse no matter.

Go back and read again my previous posts if you are still not certain what I have said regarding this so far. undecided
Kobojunkie:
I guess for folks like the OP, you actually to actually spell these things for them to get a clue. undecided

2. Your breaking point is reached, not because of the woman, but because of the stress from unresolved anger management issues, coupled with stress of unresolved marital problems, compounded by the fact that you chose to lay blame for it all on the partner with least ability to do anything about your stress. undecided

3. A woman in such a marriage is married to an emotionally insecure man and is probably best preparing herself to a worst case scenario if such a man refuses to seek help for what is a known issue. undecided

4. Seeking divorce from such an emotionally insecure man who feels he should get his way when he throws a tantrum is probably the best decision many women who find themselves attached to such men by mistake can make. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Your points are all good but for a perfect man. Regardless of anger management, everyone has a breaking point.

It doesn't matter how well you can manage your anger, there's always a point where you can't take it anymore.

And at that point, your anger will not be because of the issue at hand but a combination of everything she has ever done or said.

It's the same thing why introverts with bottled up emotions flare up once in a while. They don't do anything for a long time but once they reach their breaking point, that single anger will be more than any other one.

So, stop all these woke mentality and start thinking.

It is a fact.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
No, it always doesn't.

Sometimes he gets easily provoked because he is still recovering from a previous piss off from someone who has a consistent piss him off attitude.

Sometimes he doesn't need anger management classes, it's the other person that needs stop pissing him off classes.

I understand that the OP may not have concluded his post the way some people expected it but we will be lying to ourselves if we say that we do not get what he's saying.

For what it worth, telling a man to leave the house any time his wife fires up is another way of forcing men to live with violent women instead of telling women to be less violent and express themselves in sane way.

It is a way some people infantalize women, we make it seem like women are capable of everything except self control and ability to communicate their issues/angers like adults.

glad to see one reasonable person on the thread.

Honestly, this thread has been hijacked by the most senseless people in the world.

And no, you've provided a lot of solutions to the problem. It's not until you write solution before it's solution
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The OP is instead wrong as he does not even realize the reason for the advice to begin with. undecided

2. First or all, a man who is under constant abuse is not necessarily a man who is angry. OP'S description is of man who leaves his house in anger because he is unable to contain his anger. What you confuse with what Op's is saying is completely different. undecided

3. If you find yourself walking out of your home even once a month as a result of anger issues, you need help and should seek professional anger management therapy to help you develop the emotional discipline necessary for staying in a mature relationship such as marriage. undecided

4. For those who are instead in a toxic relationship, move out of the environment and seek professional marriage counseling to help you both determine the best path forward for the marriage afterwards undecided
can you imagine?

What man will be under emotional abuse from his wife will be happy?

And then leave the house because the emotional abuse is making him so happy?

Like how far up your arse did you go to get all these trash you are typing
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
1. Your points are all good but for a perfect man. Regardless of anger management, everyone has a breaking point.

2. It doesn't matter how well you can manage your anger, there's always a point where you can't take it anymore.It is a fact.
1 The idea of a perfect man is born of a delusion, nothing more. undecided

And no, not everyone has breaking points to resort to assaulting others physically. There are many out there who would rather turn their frustration inwards and attack their own mental instead. So stop giving yourselves excuses for why commonsense of emotional maturity should continue to elude you. undecided

2. Anger management therapy and techniques have been proven to work in taming even the wildest of human beasts - Fact. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You continue to leave until you become emotionally mature to the point o not to being easily provoked by your woman or anything she says. undecided

The reason you are asked to leave is the same reason why as a kid you were told to kneel down....immaturity. When you become emotionally able to control your emotions rather than having them control you, you can then sit through situations in your relationship like an adult. undecided
another stupid point gotten from that place up your arse.

A man is being insulted by his wife but hey his the one not matured.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
1. What man will be under emotional abuse from his wife will be happy?

2. And then leave the house because the emotional abuse is making him so happy?

Like how far up your arse did you go to get all these trash you are typing
1. If you are in a toxic relationship , irrespective of your gender, the recommendation is that you separate yourself yourself that relationship so you can instead recover from the damage that is the relationship - Do not return to such an abusive environment. . undecided

2. Again, if you find yourself in a toxic relationship, run away away the environment. Seek separation or divorce immediately and do not return to the toxic environment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1 The idea of a perfect man is born of a delusion, nothing more. undecided

And no, not everyone has breaking points to resort to assaulting others physically. There are many out there who would rather turn their frustration inwards and attack their own mental instead. So stop giving yourselves excuses for why commonsense of emotional maturity should continue to elude you. undecided

2. Anger management therapy and techniques have been proven to work in taming even the wildest of human beasts - Fact. undecided
did anyone just read this trash with me?

The perfect man is an illusion and you went right on to describe how a perfect man can be created through therapy.

You are simply naive. Even hypnosis cannot hold a man down forever, talk more of therapy that is mere discussion.

Oga people dey beat their woman inside therapist office. Be like you never even know wetin therapy be.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
another stupid point gotten from that place up your arse.

1. A man is being insulted by his wife but hey his the one not matured.
1. Again, if you find yourself in a toxic relationship, separate yourself immediately from such an environment this either through temporary separation or divorce. Do not return to a toxic environment afterwards. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If you are in a toxic relationship , irrespective of your gender, the recommendation is that you separate yourself yourself that relationship so you can instead recover from the damage that is the relationship - Do not return to such an abusive environment. . undecided

2. Again, if you find yourself in a toxic relationship, run away away the environment. Seek separation or divorce immediately and do not return to the toxic environment. undecided
stop sidelining my talk.

You said not all men who leaves the house because their women is emotional abusing them is angry.

The above was my response wat you wrote here has no bearing to what I said. I'm not looking for solutions.

I'm discussing an issue.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, if you find yourself in a toxic relationship, separate yourself immediately from such an environment this either through temporary separation or divorce. Do not return to a toxic environment afterwards. undecided
another useless advice that have no bearing with what we are discussing.

Seems you can't even reason coherently yet you are quick to repeat all the mantra you've been fed by the media.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2022
I know comprehension is an issue but my hope is that maybe by paying close attention to your comments and the different recommendations in each case, you can finally get it into your head that you are all over the place with this. undecided
Premiumwriter:

Oga people dey beat their woman inside therapist office. Be like you never even know wetin therapy be.
A man beats his woman inside therapist office. Then the recommendation in that case is for the woman to completely separate from the man, this hopefully after reporting the case to the police to ensure he does time for the crime that took place in the therapist's office. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Seems you can't even reason coherently yet you are quick to repeat all the mantra you've been fed by the media.
coherent reasoning is something you are obviously incapable of this since you continue to resort to personal attacks rather than actually engaging any of what I post directly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I know comprehension is an issue but my hope is that maybe by paying close attention to your comments and the different recommendations in each case, you can finally get it into your head that you are all over the place with this. undecided
A man beats his woman inside therapist office. Then the recommendation in that case is for the woman to completely separate from the man, this hopefully after reporting the case to the police to ensure he does time for the crime that took place in the therapist's office. undecided
I'll end this here because it seems you can't think beyond therapy, anger management and leave the marriage
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
You said not all men who leaves the house because their women is emotional abusing them is angry.
1. Not all men who are in emotionally abusive situations have anger issues, hence not all male victims of emotional abuse find themselves leaving the house provoked. Many actual victims don't even leave the house, even though it is recommended that regardless of gender, victims of emotional abuse separate themselves from the toxic relationship and not return at all to the toxic environment. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
coherent reasoning is something you are obviously incapable of this since you continue to resort to personal attacks rather than actually engaging any of what I post directly. undecided
you see this nonsense right here is the reason why people on social media are so dangerous.

You put words in people's mouth and make it look like they said it even when they did not say anything remotely close to it.

I have not said a man should physically attack his wife but here you are saying that I said it. Please point out where I said a man should physically attack his wife.

All I have said since is that walking out doesn't fix the issue, rather it leads to bottled up emotions which can result in a one attack which will be very severe.

You guys do the same thing with rape. Each time a person is suspected of rape and we say may be he didn't rape her. Maybe she is accusing him falsely.

You guys put the words in our mouth and say we are supporting rapist.

Very disgusting and disturbing sets of human beings with access to the internet.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'll end this here because it seems you can't think beyond therapy, anger management and leave the marriage
Again, if you are in a relationship and are easily provoked during an argument with your partner, you are advised to leave so as to keep you from committing a criminal offense. It is also recommended that you seek what is anger management therapy to aide you into gaining control over your emotions as all adults are supposed so you don't continue to Spiral. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Not all men who are in emotionally abusive situations have anger issues, hence not all male victims of emotional abuse find themselves leaving the house provoked. Many actual victims don't even leave the house, even though it is recommended that regardless of gender, victims of emotional abuse separate themselves from the toxic relationship and not return at all to the toxic environment. . undecided

damn! Like I said u've not said one thing from your own thoughts. Just garbage spoon fed you.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
1. You put words in people's mouth and make it look like they said it even when they did not say anything remotely close to it.
I have not said a man should physically attack his wife but here you are saying that I said it. Please point out where I said a man should physically attack his wife.

2. All I have said since is that walking out doesn't fix the issue, rather it leads to bottled up emotions which can result in a one attack which will be very severe.

3. You guys do the same thing with rape. Each time a person is suspected of rape and we say may be he didn't rape her. Maybe she is accusing him falsely.
You guys put the words in our mouth and say we are supporting rapist.Very disgusting and disturbing sets of human beings with access to the internet.
1. Try to comprehend what is written before you respond. undecided

2. Again, walking out is not meant to fix anything. Instead it is recommended so the one with the anger issues does not allow his emotions spiral into physically abusing the other spouse, a criminal offense. To fix things, you are advised to seek anger management therapy to help you better manage your emotions, so you are not easily provoked to anger snd even when, you know never to resort to violence during arguments. This is commonsense here. undecided

3. Please stop! Your attempts at rejecting what is commonsense is what is disgusting here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
TRY COMPREHEND THINGS BETTER. What i was asking the OP is what should married Men now do. Having no answer, he quickly buried his head in the sands!
why do you even think that I owe you an answer?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
damn! Like I said u've not said one thing from your own thoughts. Just garbage spoon fed you.
Everything I said so far I practice, why? Because it is commonsense! Emotional maturity is a good thing... even for the black man. undecided
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Try to comprehend what is written before you respond. undecided

2. Again, walking out is not meant to fix anything. Instead it is recommended so the one with the anger issues does not allow his emotions spiral into physically abusing the other spouse, a criminal offense. To fix things, you are advised to seek anger management therapy to help you better manage your emotions, so you are not easily provoked to anger snd even when, you know never to resort to violence during arguments. This is commonsense here. undecided

3. Please stop! Your attempts at rejecting what is commonsense is what is disgusting here. undecided
again you said nothing regarding what I said.

Like a robot, you give all the pre-programmed answers regardless of what I said or ask.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Premiumwriter: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Everything I said so far I practice, why? Because it is commonsense! Emotional maturity is a good thing... even for the black man. undecided
blah blah blah.

He's response will still be common sense, therapy, anger management
Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Kobojunkie: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
blah blah blah.

He's response will still be common sense, therapy, anger management
Its Saturday. Go Rent the movie "Anger management". Who knows, you might learn a thing or two about yourself from watching it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The reason you are asked to leave is the same reason why as a kid you were told to kneel down....immaturity. When you become emotionally able to control your emotions rather than having them control you, you can then sit through situations in your relationship like an adult. undecided
While trying to sound woke, you failed to address how to deal with the emotional abuse from the woman. You mean to say a man should walk away for the rest of his life as long as he is being emotionally abused by his wife. So if his wife does not grow to maturity to handle and curtail her issues, he has to keep walking. You failed to realize also that emotional abuse is as, if not more despicable than physical abuse, as it kills you gradually from the inside. You also clearly did not read the article before jumping into run woke. If you did, you would have comprehended that the Op was not talking about being provoked easily like you asserted. Rather he was referring to how long a man will keep walking from an unabatable emotional abuse before it reaches breaking point. It is a universal law, everything has a breaking point, even the earth we live in. E.g climate change due to man made abuse. To those who feel he did not give a solution to the issue, read again. He clearly stipulated that one should seek divorce if abuse continues unabated. Same way you will advise a woman to run away from physical abuse, is thesame way a man should quit an emotionally abusive relationship because it is equally toxic. If you do not believe in divorce, then a separation is in order until she seeks emotional help to address her toxicity. How you conveniently wants the man who is being abused to seeks maturity but the abusive partner does not seek therapy is amazing. Woke indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen / Area In Ibadan With At Least 12hrs Light Per Day / What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.