Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36453 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Deltatoto: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/i-have-advantage-over-other-presidential-aspirants-ruling-party-apc-%E2%80%93-osinbajo
as a former commissioner for Lagos na.This man is a hopeless man.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Zico5(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Qualified in theoretical aspect but practically u are no where to be found.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by MrPADDY(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hopefully
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by SmartPolician: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
When it comes to giving lectures, no politician does it better than Osinbajo. Unfortunately, lectures don't solve leadership problems.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

how is he the most qualified presidential aspirant in APC? how is he better than the rest?
Nigeria ’s Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has explained why he is the best candidate to clinch the All Progressive Congress' ticket for the 2023 Presidential elections.

Osinbajo, while meeting with members and delegates of the APC and Osinbajo Support group, on Friday, said his experience in the last seven years had prepared him to become Nigeria’s next president.

The Vice-President said he had been exposed to everything related to governance at the local and international levels which informed his intention to run for president.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by victorv12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
That's true.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Mandate2023: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues

So Jonathan 6 years in office is president practice abi......abi Jonathan is from SW....my dear SE is alone stop dragging SS with u
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Darkcloud11(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu watching pyo perceived betrayal like,this will play out like the Akintola awolowo Wild West story I read about,last last it will turn to an hateful politics between some sw politicians and pyo especially if he goes on to win the primaries will bat work against him

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by jahmielbless: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
all of you are the same thing, no difference.

The long awaited oraimo 40,000mah and freepods pro now available.

22.5w fast charge
Type c input and output
Dual ports

Pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery

Don't sleep on this.

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Sleekfingers: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:

Which turn? As it stands, the southeast cannot produce the next president in 2023. Who will give them presidential ticket? And for the South south Ameachi won't get the ticket either . Wike won't either.

As a matter of fact, southwest will produce the next president. It is between Osinbajo and tinubu.....But if pdp give Atiku the ticket, Atiku might be the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Christistruth00: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Buhari will handle Security..

Osinbajo will handle the economy.
cheesy grin

This should be ranked as the most fascinating scam of the century in naija. It exceeds the scam successfully executed by Emmanuel Nwude.

Buhari Cannot have a 3rd Term that is why APC zoned it to the South

I wish you luck with the PDP which is supposed to Zone their PDP ticket to the SE by now but is

acting as if they have already settled your Political Elites with money and Promises

you better go and make sure they haven’t sold all of you already, you know some Politicians are known

for that

By the Grace of God Nigeria will definitely have an Igbo President one day but from what is happening

right now on Ground It is unlikely to be in 2023

IPOB messed up badly and the North is unlikely to vote for their own Self destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by toujurs: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are right, but peter obi all the way
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Diligence: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes...Obi cannot remember a boi foreva. Truly, The Young gats to grow...

Prof Ossy has made all his generations pretty proud....Correct Omoluabi!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Of course..
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by yusluvad(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Packaging don start. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by mannasseh(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is he means

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Sleekfingers: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Na lie you lie. Tinubu get more experience than you, by far. If no be say him be tribalist, Muslim fanatic by proxy, incompetent, lazy and him tu lie, I for vote for am. But as for you, osinbajo, I no want any thing RCCG for Aso Rock leadership. You don already fail.

How is Tinubu a tribalist?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by offorjide: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mugu you are the most qualified by threatening Nigerians that U will continue from where Buhari stop only that comment alone has disqualified u, can U imagine somebody without leadership skills and experience want to govern a big nation like Nigeria Mr osibanjo U are a product of godfatherism and can be able to handle Nigeria becos they cabala that brought U into politics will not allow U to function effectively
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Meenabee(f): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
You've ruled already for 8 yes allow SE/SS or NE to rule abeg. We are tired of you guys already. Come back @fter 20 decades
Buhariiswicked:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/i-have-advantage-over-other-presidential-aspirants-ruling-party-apc-%E2%80%93-osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:

Do not be deceived the highest position an iboman can get in Nigeria democratic settings is VP. You guys are just stylishly waiting for a northern PDP aspirant presumably Atiku as running mate
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Nigeria ’s Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has explained why he is the best candidate to clinch the All Progressive Congress' ticket for the 2023 Presidential elections.

Osinbajo, while meeting with members and delegates of the APC and Osinbajo Support group, on Friday, said his experience in the last seven years had prepared him to become Nigeria’s next president.

The Vice-President said he had been exposed to everything related to governance at the local and international levels which informed his intention to run for president.

what experience does he have in the last 7years? experience doing what? how did he that 7years move nigeria forward?

what is the result of that osinbajos local and international exposure in terms of a better nigeria?

so it is his local and international exposure "which informed his intention to run for president" and not the progress of nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by micflo28(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
This small madness should rest let peter obi run this country out of the woods
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by PharmacyStore: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
This sounds like a good point
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Buhari will handle Security..

Osinbajo will handle the economy.
cheesy grin

This should be ranked as the most fascinating scam of the century in naija. It exceeds the scam successfully executed by Emmanuel Nwude.
Even Jesus of Nazareth couldn’t stop your destiny of been a Failure, Nonsense pdp urchin.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Paulianfa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Who is the most qualified in PDP, eh Osinbajo?
Oga leave that thing, I hate una because una dey spoil spoil people destiny, una dey take away people's joy! una dey mek things hard for us.
Hmmmmmm God dey watch una.
Una go collect wen time due...
cry cry cry :' cry cry cry
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

what experience does he have in the last 7years? experience doing what? how did he that 7years move nigeria forward?

what is the result of that osinbajos local and international exposure in terms of a better nigeria?

so it is his local and international exposure "which informed his intention to run for president" and not the progress of nigeria
Frustrated Ipobian Mumu, I leave you in your misery.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:

So its not by the best candidates but by geo-political zoning ? We really deserve what we are getting no doubt
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Frustrated Ipobian Mumu, I leave you in your misery.

cant u answer the questions? are the questions frustrating you?

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

What state are you from, nonsense Ipobian, name one thing Ikpeazu or your state has done for you & your family since 1999?

Mumudey.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Pendulumpendu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
; grin
NwaNimo1:
Buhari part 2.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by iamrealdeji(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good one Osinbajo. You're the most qualified so far. I'm a Muslim but I prefer Christian Osinbajo to Muslim Tinubu that :
1. Turned thuggery into lucrative business
2. A chronic looter that personalised Lagos possessions,old and fragile man whom drug use and rough life during his youth has turned to vegetable.
3. Murderer of Ikoyi toll gate protesters.
4. Someone who believes all his family members must be eating mullah in his cabinet to steal money and steal for him. His daughter frustrates hell out of market traders in Lagos,his wife,Oluremi isn't functional as a senator despite that she's a serial victor in senatorial elections due to her husband's influence.
5. Tinubu is pompous and proud,its still in YouTube where he said he's richer than the whole Osun state,that's too arrogant for an alleged elder state man and his source of wealth is questionable. Who knows maybe he was high on drugs before he said it.
6. A certified money launderer whose Bourdillon home welcomed 2 Bullion vans as videoed on CCTV.
7. A man with reputation for turning government possessions to his personal endowment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Joylove2324(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.