Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36409 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Sultty(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
in all this i just hope that Nigeria will not cease to exist because of all these evil men

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by micko93: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Whothecapfits: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Self
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Unityp: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
I concur

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by UncommonLogic: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Clown
Most qualified with shattered economy?
This man is on crack.
The moment APC select this man, they have already lost the election.
Tinubu will not help him and the Igbos pushing him now will not even vote for him.
Worst candidate.
He needs Tinubu's help to win, Tinubu does not need him to win
Simple common sense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by SOFTSKILL: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his slaves will start crying again now, just watch

You have started shedding tears already, by the mention of Tinubu, every Igbo must cry!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/i-have-advantage-over-other-presidential-aspirants-ruling-party-apc-%E2%80%93-osinbajo

Na you go get the presidential ticket. And also, you are the next president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
I dey observe
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You have started shedding tears already, by the mention of Tinubu, every Igbo must cry!
Ashiere Tinubu is not Yoruba choice and will never be president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Aboguede(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Keep fooling ur self

When u don waste that small change qey u gather as vp ur go clear

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Hilaryokonkwo97(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Peter Obi/Osibanjo Presidency won't Be a bad one shaa
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by colestephan86: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/i-have-advantage-over-other-presidential-aspirants-ruling-party-apc-%E2%80%93-osinbajo
They all know who their flag bearer is, they just want the whole thing to look like a fair contest.
And besides how did Osinbajo get 100m for form
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Latakia(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Baba consensus is still dreaming and waiting for annoited oil grin

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by BigDawsNet: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
No doubt
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Mooh247: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin

Pasta Pasta

Tuale for the Pasta

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by favour442(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerian politicians and their misuse of God's name. So disrespectful.. Using the name of God to campaign
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by DSC7: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
PYO is another Scam.

. Obi to the rescue..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is the truth and nothing but the truth

how is he the most qualified presidential aspirant in APC? how is he better than the rest?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by CocoaOla: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
no lies truth
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari part 2.....

[img]https://i.makeagicom/media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]
Nonsense Ipobian.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by seunayantokun(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Buhari will handle Security..

Osinbajo will handle the economy.
cheesy grin

This should be ranked as the most fascinating scam of the century in naija. It exceeds the scam successfully executed by Emmanuel Nwude.

Na Hushpuppi scam.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Khaysee: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
The truth is you are the best fine but can you win primary?
Are you a grass root politician

My opinion

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by colestephan86: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues
When did u start turn by turn presidency.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by helinues: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:

As usual bunkum
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

how is he the most qualified presidential aspirant in APC? how is he better than the rest?
Tell your junior sister to read what the Vice President said to you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari part 2.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]
Hahaha grin
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Tell your junior sister to read what the Vice President said to you.

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sigh... The more this man aligns with Buhari in everything he says, the more he loses ground!

I pity this guy Sha!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by sapele914(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:

Shameless Ipobian South South robbed of your slot in pdp via Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe, but you must still attaché by force?

It seems you have sold your birthright to the likes of Wike & Amaechi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by M1Garand(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Trash... Most qualified on what bases. Like Ngige said show us what you have managed before.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by fredoooooo: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
We know , proof it don't say it ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.