Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36452 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

4. Ability to bring in foreign investments due to prior relationships especially with coutnries like the USA and the UK.!
Tinubu might not be in power but he has considerable influence over Buharis government aka the present administration.
He has the access or ability to bring in foreign investments but is holding it back because he is not president, how does that sound to your ears?
So are u saying if he doesn’t become president the foreign investments can stay away for as long as it can until he becomes president? Tell me I want to know?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Leshyne(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2022
We reject any person that will be business as usual,
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

6. Even at his age, looking at him and Osibanjo, one commands fear and respect while the other is seen as an errand boy!
The fact that in a statement that has Tinubu in it u could use the word fear to describe him shows exactly what u are pushing for.
If despite the fact that he isn’t even president yet but is commanding fear, then imagine when he becomes president, what should we expect.

How is osibanjo carrying out his duty as a Vice President, how is that being an errand boy?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

7. While Osibanjo has promised to continue Buhari's disastrous policies, Tinubu will most definitely make corrections especially when it comes to dealing with foreign exchange, imports and exports. Think of how myopic CBN has been, nobody in their right mind would want to continue such policies.
I have searched everywhere to verify this your claim of osibanjo promising to continue Buharis policy so how do u say this
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
2mNaira:

After he gets the party ticket from the primary, he will start wooing the masses. Everything is step by step.
The fact still remains that Osinbajo is a sad continuation of Buhari... Woo Woo Woo and end up doing nothing and doesn't even hide that aspect cos all he wants is to get hold of the power.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by ekenzify(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
How I understand this statements above.

- I have experience because I was acting president while oga was on vacation.

- I will give all of you (party chieftains) political positions if you support me.

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Coldie:

Imagine the reasons u are giving;
“ ability to not only enrich politicians but to make the economy more vibrant through his appointments and dealings.”
Ability to enrich politicians like for real, tell me the way politicians are enriched, is it not through corruption?
Every government must appoint somebody so I wonder the base at which you make this conclusions that his appointments and dealings make the economy more vibrant, last time I checked fashola who is one of Lagos best success story, even despite his achievements in his first tenure Tinubu did not want him for the second tenure, Fashola had to fight before he got a second tenure, Ambode same thing just that ambode did not fight, even Sanwo Olu there are rumours flying that they don’t want him for second tenure.

So what actually do u mean

What I meant was as bad as GEJ and OBJ were, the economy under them still showed signs of life. Politicians were chopping their own but businesses thrived and our fiscal policies were not total sh*t! Buhari doomed every sector and Tinubu is the type of politician that would not succeed if everything was tight/gloomy, he needs a free economy to make not only the politicians happy but the people as well. Can we say the same for Osibanjo? A man that has always be chosen as a puppet in every sector of his public career.

For Osibanjo's pledging to continue Buhari's policies check here or do a quick Google search:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/11/presidency-osinbajo-under-fire-over-pledge-to-complete-buharis-tasks/

Furthermore fear is needed in politics, how do you stand up to politicians, cabals etc, when they see you as a mere commissioner? How do you command discipline when majority don't value your words. Majority of the nonsense going on today did not happen under OBJ because both loyalists and oppositions knew that the man no dey take nonsense.

Next, you dey ask how Osibanjo is an errand boy? Go and ask Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe or Saraki or the many politicians that have disrespected him in the last 8 years, he simply does not inspire confidence!

Finally in terms of investments and foreign alliances, you said he has a considerable amount of influence over Buhari's presidency but if you skimmed through Nairaland for the past 6 years, you would see many of your comrades claming Tinubu has been sidelined, Tinubu has been played. When Tinubu's appointments were sacked/relegated, many of you shouted that he was finished, that aboki don use him brain. YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT! It makes perfect sense not to invest in someone that has relegated you, it makes perfect sense to build your own portfolio if you have a very high chnace of being the next president. I've said this before and I'll say it again, the interntaional community knows more about Nigerian politics than most Nigerians. It is not a coincidence that they keep visiting this man and strategizing. Tinubu is not a child in politics, it is for this very reason that I prefer him over an errand boy, an errand boy that has had close to 8 years to show that he is made of real substance rather than continuing the same disastrous and failing policies of Buhari!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by aidameoryou: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Patrickyemi:
Really

Big man, someone with the name 419ballo asked you to contact them on when you indicated to buy a dog being posted.

Did you later contact them?
The person want to scam me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.