Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36400 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by luluman: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues
See this one, even when the North is with Osinbajo. You be olodo
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

I really don't want to answer because you should be smart enough to use google, you're an adult act like it......If you don't know what Tinubu accomplished as Governor and Senator then please you have bigger problems than you're letting on. If you don't know how he appointed intellectuals from different tribes in his cabinet as Governor then ask Google. Everybody knows about the financial fight with President OBJ, everybody knows how he revolutionized the tax system in Lagos through his appointment of Fowler. How about the infrastructural developments known as Lekki and Ajah. The man surrounds himself with people that knows how to make money through economic factors, these are not my opinion but facts. The rest of your questions does not dignify a response as I've already told you my comparison was between him and Osibanjo not as a model citizen or savior.

You haven't answered the questions. Since u know that the answers are on Google, then that makes everything easy for u I will add one more for u:

1. what are the various levels of politics and how does his ability to reach all level of politics move nigeria forward?

2. how will his appointments make the economy vibrant? what his dealings that will make the economy vibrant? if he is in the business of enriching his friends (nepotism), will that not negate any attempt to make the economy vibrant and shortchange the economy?

3. since 2015, how many cabals did Tinubu stand up to? when yorubas were being killed by fulani herdsmen, what did he say?

4. what realtionship does tinubu have with the US and Uk that you feel guarantees foreign investment? does he actually need a relationship with the US and Uk before he can bring in foreign investment from them?

5. how does his experience as governor and senator qualify him as president? what wide audience is he appealing to and what is he saying to them?

6. if tinubu makes corrections to some of buharis policies, do you think he will be doing so because of you or doing it because his selfish interests?

7. can tinubu put the interests of nigerians first and let the interests of nigerians prevail even if his interests and that of his cronies is threatened?

8. If you say that "The man surrounds himself with people that knows how to make money through economic factors, these are not my opinion but facts", does buhari fit into this category of people you referring to?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

I really don't want to answer because you should be smart enough to use google, you're an adult act like it......If you don't know what Tinubu accomplished as Governor and Senator then please you have bigger problems than you're letting on. If you don't know how he appointed intellectuals from different tribes in his cabinet as Governor then ask Google. Everybody knows about the financial fight with President OBJ, everybody knows how he revolutionized the tax system in Lagos through his appointment of Fowler. How about the infrastructural developments known as Lekki and Ajah. The man surrounds himself with people that knows how to make money through economic factors, these are not my opinion but facts. The rest of your questions does not dignify a response as I've already told you my comparison was between him and Osibanjo not as a model citizen or savior.

You haven't answered the questions. Since u no that the answers are on Google, then that makes everything easy for u . I will add one more for u:

1. what are the various levels of politics and how does his ability to reach all level of politics move nigeria forward?

2. how will his appointments make the economy vibrant? what his dealings that will make the economy vibrant? if he is in the business of enriching his friends (nepotism), will that not negate any attempt to make the economy vibrant and shortchange the economy?

3. since 2015, how many cabals did Tinubu stand up to? when yorubas were being killed by fulani herdsmen, what did he say?

4. what realtionship does tinubu have with the US and Uk that you feel guarantees foreign investment? does he actually need a relationship with the US and Uk before he can bring in foreign investment from them?

5. how does his experience as governor and senator qualify him as president? what wide audience is he appealing to and what is he saying to them?

6. if tinubu makes corrections to some of buharis policies, do you think he will be doing so because of you or doing it because his selfish interests?

7. can tinubu put the interests of nigerians first and let the interests of nigerians prevail even if his interests and that of his cronies is threatened?

8. If you say that "The man surrounds himself with people that knows how to make money through economic factors, these are not my opinion but facts", does buhari fit into this category of people you referring to?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by greatefa1011(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
As the Lord lives and His Spirit lives, you (Osibanjo) are the reason I will vote come 2023. First in History of My life by God's grace.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
greatefa1011:
As the Lord lives and His Spirit lives, you (Osibanjo) are the reason I will vote come 2023. First in History of My life by God's grace.
Amen

What will osinbajo do for nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by greatefa1011(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
it's settled in Jesus name amen
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by koskilala: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Facts everywhere, this na just wetin dey
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by greatefa1011(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Please don't judge Him base on his platform.
For instance The same land of Egypt where the Israelites were captors is the same place God restored Joseph for the sake of the entire family of Jacob. Let God decides who.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
greatefa1011:

Please don't judge Him base on his platform.
For instance The same land of Egypt where the Israelites were captors is the same place God restored Joseph for the sake of the entire family of Jacob. Let God decides who.

You haven't answered my question:.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are not speaking about the Economy or Security because you know the delegates/politicians don't care about a good of the people as they care about their personal interests just like you. Making politicians the priority means relegating the masses interest to the background.
Cunning man.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by bleskid: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
this president matter me I don't understand any longer everybody want powers and they believe keep toasting us but it will not work.. we have learnt a lot
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by rolexino(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most qualified my foot...

Most integrity and most qualified persons has finally grumbled Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Bigpapi1: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues

Just see ur foolishness..... Ur hate for yorubas will ............
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions. Since u no that the answers are on Google, then that makes everything easy for u . I will add one more for u:

Like I said earlier, you're an adult. I won't educate you on things you can easily find out for yourself and I won't get in an online gutter match with you debating morality or sentiments. Feel free to continue arguing with your phone.....PEACE!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 1:22am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

Like I said earlier, you're an adult. I won't educate you on things you can easily find out for yourself and I won't get in an online gutter match with you debating morality or sentiments. Feel free to continue arguing with your phone.....PEACE!

Can u point out the argument u are referring to? Since u are an adult and u have educated yourself, u shouldn't have any challenges answering the very simple questions:

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 2mNaira: 2:20am On Apr 23, 2022
offorjide:
pls what makes osibanjo the most qualified which yardstick did U use to assess him pls I want to know I repeat again osibanjo with all due respect is a nice man but lacks the courage, experience and capacity to lead this nation his govt will be easily hijacked by the CABALS the candidate from southwest under APC that handle Nigeria is the current governor of Ekiti state Mr fayemi

When he was acting president he overrode the cabal by sacking Buhari's coursin.

Besides it is a president that costitutes his cabal ( also called kitchen cabinet). So, I expect his cabal to be mostly Southerners that he can trust.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 2mNaira: 2:34am On Apr 23, 2022
omowumi9:
This is a president for his fellow politicians. His speech was tailored towards favoring politicians with appointments. What about masses? What do you have for us all?

He was trying to woo delegates here. He was addressing politicians.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Germanjoe(m): 2:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Let do be away anything that conscience this government,so that we will not be searching for how water got inside Coconut.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 2mNaira: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question:.

He will revolutionize Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 2mNaira: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Baawahala:
You are not speaking about the Economy or Security because you know the delegates/politicians don't care about a good of the people as they care about their personal interests just like you. Making politicians the priority means relegating the masses interest to the background.
Cunning man.

At this meeting he was wooing delegates. He was talking to politicians.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by hslbroker2(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is the truth and nothing but the truth

May the Lord bless you, for seeing the truth
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by orisa37: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2022
YES.
YOU ARE THE ONLY CONSIDERATION FOR APC.
SO YOU ARE THE MAJORITY OPINION.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2022
2mNaira:

At this meeting he was wooing delegates. He was talking to politicians.
Yes now, because the sad reality is that in Nigeria wooing politicians is same thing as making them the priority over the good will of the masses.
We are saying the same thing, and that's it.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2022
2mNaira:

He will revolutionize Nigeria.

In what way?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 1870b: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

Pasta Pasta

Tuale for the Pasta

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 1870b: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
helinues:

As usual bunkum
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 1870ce: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I love my Pastor

Vote our Pastor

Lol
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 1870c: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Naso

I am starting to like him

Baba means business

No be grammar street go chop
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Crusadee: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2022
magicfarad90:

You are really one of our problems in dis country..Shay u like d cluelessness with which d primary six cum nepa bill qualifications has ran u for d last 7yrs..?
take or leave it that is democracy, it's govt of the majority not govt of educational qualifications. No 1 cares about your qualifications.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 2mNaira: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Baawahala:

Yes now, because the sad reality is that in Nigeria wooing politicians is same thing as making them the priority over the good will of the masses.
We are saying the same thing, and that's it.

After he gets the party ticket from the primary, he will start wooing the masses. Everything is step by step.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

2. ability to not only enrich politicians but to make the economy more vibrant through his appointments and dealings.!
Imagine the reasons u are giving;
“ ability to not only enrich politicians but to make the economy more vibrant through his appointments and dealings.”
Ability to enrich politicians like for real, tell me the way politicians are enriched, is it not through corruption?
Every government must appoint somebody so I wonder the base at which you make this conclusions that his appointments and dealings make the economy more vibrant, last time I checked fashola who is one of Lagos best success story, even despite his achievements in his first tenure Tinubu did not want him for the second tenure, Fashola had to fight before he got a second tenure, Ambode same thing just that ambode did not fight, even Sanwo Olu there are rumours flying that they don’t want him for second tenure.

So what actually do u mean
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

3. Ability toactually stand up to the cabals
There’s no such thing as cabals, in Nigeria the cabals are the presidents men who control things and decide what happens , Tinubu according to u want to stand up to the cabals when he himself has a cabal that control what happens in Lagos state, making Tinubu president would see the spread of his cabal from not just controlling Lagos state but it would see it control the entire southwest or more entirely so what exactly are u saying. If we want to stand up to the cabals we need to erase anything cabals entirely, Buhari has cabals ok, Tinubu also has cabals, u and I know Osibanjo does not.
Osibanjo triumphing over Tinubu is the real definition of standing up to the cabals, cause that would mean he did it without the cabals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari And Masari Rocking Their Babariga With Socks / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.