Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36411 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by drlateef: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most qualified and yet the economy you presided over is in shambles. Round peg in square hole. What is the benefit of your PHD?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Jsaviour(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
He is correct sha. If Peter obi doesn't get pdp ticket, I am voting osibanjo.

It's time we put party sentiments aside and vote people with brain and capacity to lead Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Freelance363: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
For 7years,u served as vice president in administration that crashed the economy of a country,not to talk of misnagement of security,and rather than bowing out witha good apology,u wish to go back? Go back and do what? Finish what u couldn't?
Go home!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Funflipper: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
A part and parcel of this failed administration claiming to be the most qualified. Take a chill pill...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by 007lss: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues
that means all our leaders in south are fool if the north continue .....obj, tinubu,wike,obi and so on
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Dizzytee: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Na lie you lie. Tinubu get more experience than you, by far. If no be say him be tribalist, Muslim fanatic by proxy, incompetent, lazy and him tu lie, I for vote for am. But as for you, osinbajo, I no want any thing RCCG for Aso Rock leadership. You don already fail.

was it that same tinubu that says HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA....
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Weirdgee: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari part 2.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]
I'm telling you
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is the true and Anything but the true
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by tollyboy5(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

how is he the most qualified presidential aspirant in APC? how is he better than the rest?
TherareGem1 plz don't answer this attention seeker
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Coldie:

Let’s put our money where our mouth is, tell me why u want Tinubu and I will tell u y I prefer Osibanjo over him.
If u believe in your word and ur belief tell me why exactly u are supporting Tinubu

I really don't want Tinubu, I want someone like Obi or Pat but if the choice was between Tinubu and Osibanjo, I would gladly choose Tinubu based on the following:

1. Ability to reach across all levels of politics
2. ability to not only enrich politicians but to make the economy more vibrant through his appointments and dealings.
3. Ability toactually stand up to the cabals
4. Ability to bring in foreign investments due to prior relationships especially with coutnries like the USA and the UK.
5. Real experience as a Governor and Senator, he knows how to appeal to a wide audience
6. Even at his age, looking at him and Osibanjo, one commands fear and respect while the other is seen as an errand boy
7. While Osibanjo has promised to continue Buhari's disastrous policies, Tinubu will most definitely make corrections especially when it comes to dealing with foreign exchange, imports and exports. Think of how myopic CBN has been, nobody in their right mind would want to continue such policies.

Like I said earlier, I would gladly accept Obi or Pat as president but if the choice is between Osibanjo and Tinubu, then the decision is simple!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by gaskiyamagana: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is the truth and nothing but the truth
Lies, professorally blinded.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by gaskiyamagana: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ashiere Tinubu is not Yoruba choice and will never be president

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Henzybaba29: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
You’re failure osinbanjo �
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by kennethkkic(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Let the best and most qualified candidate emerge but who ever clinch the ticket will determine the outcome of the election.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by harmony75: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes you're sir�
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

TherareGem1 plz don't answer this attention seeker

do you want to help her answer "this attention seeker"? dont you think nigerians reserve the right to know the answers to these questions? how is osinbajo the most qualified presidential aspirant in APC? how is he better than the rest?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Akpetsi: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
I believe in Osinbanjo. As the vice president, he has lesser power compare to those cabal running things in this country. He only obeys command from the president. Even as the head of the economic team, I bet u, he is obeying command from above. The only way things can easily adjust in this country, is to give him the chance, because he knows virtually everything.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

I really don't want Tinubu, I want someone like Obi or Pat but if the choice was between Tinubu and Osibanjo, I would gladly choose Tinubu based on the following:

1. Ability to reach across all levels of politics
2. ability to not only enrich politicians but to make the economy more vibrant through his appointments and dealings.
3. Ability toactually stand up to the cabals
4. Ability to bring in foreign investments due to prior relationships especially with coutnries like the USA and the UK.
5. Real experience as a Governor and Senator, he knows how to appeal to a wide audience
6. Even at his age, looking at him and Osibanjo, one commands fear and respect while the other is seen as an errand boy
7. While Osibanjo has promised to continue Buhari's disastrous policies, Tinubu will most definitely make corrections especially when it comes to dealing with foreign exchange, imports and exports. Think of how myopic CBN has been, nobody in their right mind would want to continue such policies.

Like I said earlier, I would gladly accept Obi or Pat as president but if the choice is between Osibanjo and Tinubu, then the decision is simple!

1. what are the various levels of politics and how does his ability to reach all level of politics move nigeria forward?

2. how will his appointments make the economy vibrant? what his dealings that will make the economy vibrant? if he is in the business of enriching his friends (nepotism), will that not negate any attempt to make the economy vibrant and shirtchange the economy?

3. since 2015, how many cabals did Tinubu stand up to? when yorubas were being killed by fulani herdsmen, what did he say?

4. what realtionship does tinubu have with the US and Uk that you feel guarantees foreign investment? does he actually need a relationship with the US and Uk before he can bring in foreign investment from them?

5. how does his experience as governor and senator qualify him as president? what wide audience is he appealing to and what is he saying to them?

6. if tinubu makes corrections to some of buharis policies, do you think he will be doing so because of you or doing it because his selfish interests?

7. can tinubu put the interests of nigerians first and let the interests of nigerians prevail even if his interests and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by frog12: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
but wait. if this man run as PRESIDENT as a CHRISTIAN, he must choose a MUSLIM vice-president. that can not be IBO. a northerner.

BAD !!!

Akpetsi:
I believe in Osinbanjo. As the vice president, he has lesser power compare to those cabal running things in this country. He only obeys command from the president. Even as the head of the economic team, I bet u, he is obeying command from above. The only way things can easily adjust in this country, is to give him the chance, because he knows virtually everything.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Babastrong(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=112182412]This is the truth and nothing but the truth [ Lol, one of the gullible souls]
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by frog12: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
this MAN must be wasting his time. I suspect TINUBU will win because he's MUSLIM and he can choose a CHRISTIAN vice-president even if na IBO man. we can not have a NORTHERN & SW person in this position again. we need other groups
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Testimony1988(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes o, I just have to relocate my polling unit.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

1. what are the various levels of politics and how does his ability to reach all level of politics move nigeria forward?

2. how will his appointments make the economy vibrant? what his dealings that will make the economy vibrant? if he is in the business of enriching his friends (nepotism), will that not negate any attempt to make the economy vibrant and shirtchange the economy?

3. since 2015, how many cabals did Tinubu stand up to? when yorubas were being killed by fulani herdsmen, what did he say?

4. what realtionship does tinubu have with the US and Uk that you feel guarantees foreign investment? does he actually need a relationship with the US and Uk before he can bring in foreign investment from them?

5. how does his experience as governor and senator qualify him as president? what wide audience is he appealing to and what is he saying to them?

6. if tinubu makes corrections to some of buharis policies, do you think he will be doing so because of you or doing it because his selfish interests?

7. can tinubu put the interests of nigerians first and let the interests of nigerians prevail even if his interests and that of his cronies is threatened?

Your questions can be answered just by you doing a bit of research, it is not my job to educate you on that. Keep in mind this is in comparison to Osibanjo and no one else so understand where my viewpoint comes from.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Banhammy717: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Someone who has never head any Government institution is regarding himself as an experience man.
Time shall tell.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

Your questions can be answered just by you doing a bit of research, it is not my job to educate you on that. Keep in mind this is in comparison to Osibanjo and no one else so understand where my viewpoint comes from.

Can't u answer the questions which are based on your claims or didn't u make "a bit of research" before you made your claims?:

2. how will his appointments make the economy vibrant? what are his dealings that will make the economy vibrant? if he is in the business of enriching his friends (nepotism), will that not negate any attempt to make the economy vibrant and shirtchange the economy?

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Akpetsi:

If u say that osinbajo is so powerless as VP& he only does what he is told, how come he didn't resign all this while if the things he was asked to do contradicted his values, his vision, his principles and his conscience?

What is the virtually everything that osinbajo knows and how did he use that knowledge for d sake of Nigerians?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Can't u answer the questions which are based on your claims or didn't u make "a bit of research" before you made your claims?:

I've already directed you to the proper channel, I won't entertain the epistle that you wrote!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

I've already directed you to the proper channel, I won't entertain the epistle that you wrote!

You said: "Your questions can be answered just by you doing a bit of research".

That's exactly what am doing by asking u these questions or don't you know that research begins with asking questions?

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamNneka:
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues
Everybody wants to sha bear the 'madam' title in their moniker(s). Unless you are Madam Vanessa's second (or even 5th ) account, then your own madam is a counterfeit grin
But the one wey shock me is that you registered just two days ago, and you are already following more than 200 people, with over 76 posts already. You be assistant owner of Nairaland?
Which slogan is SE/SS PRESIDENCY?? Who set am? Na you ? Was there a nationwide consensus the rest of us missed?? Haha mtshew. Presidency is not given on a platter of gold. Let the interested geographical zones fight (not literally, of course) for it, merit it, and convince the citizenry to vote for them.

Madam Nneka. Funny name self. You might even be her using your real tribe this time. Not the one who claims to be "proudly Ibibio " but is always never heard on threads that talk about Ibibio matters. But she is always commenting and abusing other tribes, mainly on Igbo threads. You people should stick to one tribe abeg. grin stop the mind games already.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by abbey621(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
lexy2014:

You said: "Your questions can be answered just by you doing a bit of research".

That's exactly what am doing by asking u these questions or don't you know that research begins with asking questions?

I really don't want to answer because you should be smart enough to use google, you're an adult act like it......If you don't know what Tinubu accomplished as Governor and Senator then please you have bigger problems than you're letting on. If you don't know how he appointed intellectuals from different tribes in his cabinet as Governor then ask Google. Everybody knows about the financial fight with President OBJ, everybody knows how he revolutionized the tax system in Lagos through his appointment of Fowler. How about the infrastructural developments known as Lekki and Ajah. The man surrounds himself with people that knows how to make money through economic factors, these are not my opinion but facts. The rest of your questions does not dignify a response as I've already told you my comparison was between him and Osibanjo not as a model citizen or savior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.