Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4358 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
There is one claim that Jehovah witnesses will always tell anyone who researches into their organization's history. It is the claim that every of their old publications, discarded bible edits, etcetera can all be found on their website.

Only for you to check and discover a deliberate attempt to have many of their discarded publications that expose them hidden.

www.watchtowerwayback.org/en/ is a virtual library to preserve the past and enlighten present and future generations of the many misfires of the Watchtower Society.

Almost all print publications from WatchTower Corporation from 1865 to today.

More than 200 gigabytes of data on over 10,000 downloadable archive documents can be found there.

Here's a very useful quote i found on the site "Watchtower investigated" (great site.)

The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914“ WT, July 15, 1924. p.211

It's so easy to use. we can mention that we've heard so much about 1914 from JWs, but never 1925, which is even more marked in Scripture! We can ask them to provide the Scriptures which show 1925, and ask them why it was marked, what was predicted about it, etc.

If they reply that the light gets brighter, we can add this quote from Rutherford:

“… this chronology is not of man, but of God…. the addition of more proofs removes it entirely from the realm of chance into that of proven certainty…. the chronology of present truth [is]… not of human origin. -- Watchtower magazine July 1st 1922, pg.217

One could also mention the site "Watchtower wayback", to help them locate these older Watchtowers.

4 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Check this out! wink
Ibomrep:
Jehovah's witnesses is a Christian denomination, they have surprised the world with the following

(1) Their World most translated Website - WWW.JW.ORG

JW.org is their official website and the world most translated Website out of all 1.9 billion website worldwide, it's being translated into more than 1, 032 languages

(2) World most Visited Faith and believe Website

Their official website as of March 2022 boast of being most Visited Religious website out of 77,000 worldwide

(3) Their Bible is the world most translated Bible Version - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

(4) They produce the world most Circulating Magazine
1 Watchtower - 42 million copies per issue
2 Awake - 41 million copies per issue

(5) Most translated app -jw library App

Some Jehovah's witnesses App that may interest you

1 Watchtower Online Library

2 JW.Org Log In

3 JW Library

4 Watchtower Library

5 JW library Sign Language

6 JW Languages

They are many more awesome wonders of Jehovah's witnesses that may interest you

Google them for clarification if you wish

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Check this out! wink

Lol

You ain't seen nothing yet.

grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
You ain't seen nothing yet. grin
You know we don't usually engage people like this but i dare him to raise QUESTIONS instead of BEATING AROUND the bush so let's see how much he knows about God's organization and the BENEFITS thereof! wink
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

grin

What is MaxInDHouse doing chasing those he called APOSTATES all over nairaland on their thread grin cheesy grin cheesy

Is he thirsty like the Rich Man?

What is he doing with workers of lawlessness? grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

What is MaxInDHouse doing chasing those he called APOSTATES all over nairaland on their thread grin cheesy grin cheesy

RusselRutherfo is just one person.
So you goofed Sir you should have typed WORKER of lawlessness as in one person not two! wink

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

RusselRutherfo is just one person.
So you goofed Sir you should have typed WORKER of lawlessness as in one person not two! wink

Baba want to save his head if you like change singular to plural or synonyms to antonyms. Na your palaver.

Me I know you have responded to two persons already on this thread cheesy

MaxInDHouse are you thirsty? What are you doing here?

Goofed ko belched le ma ri grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Baba want to save his head if you like change singular to plural or synonyms to antonyms. Na your palaver.
Me I know you have responded to two persons already on this thread cheesy
MaxInDHouse are you thirsty? What are you doing here?
Goofed ko belched le ma ri grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ọmọ i only came to chat with RusselRutherfo, it's you guys coming from different angles as if you've found a criminal to investigate yet none of you dare to raise any question the way i expected of you guys you're just beating about the bush just like the day Pharisees put Jesus in their midst and started asking questions Indiscriminately.

I even tried to speak to one person at a time but none of you raised a question that begs for an answer instead you're all complaining like parrots! cheesy

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i only came to chat with RusselRutherfo, it's you guys coming from different angles as if you've found a criminal to investigate yet none of you dare to raise any question the way i expected of you guys you're just beating about the bush just like the day Pharisees put Jesus in their midst and started asking questions Indiscriminately.

I even tried to speak to one person at a time but none of you raised a question that begs for an answer instead you're all complaining like parrots! cheesy

Ọmọ i only came to chat with RusselRutherfo

MaxInDHouse what are you doing on an APOSTATE thread?

Are you thirsty like the Rich Man?

yet none of you dare to raise any question the way i expected of you guys you're just beating about the bush just like the day Pharisees put Jesus in their midst and started asking questions Indiscriminately

Tell us to ask questions that suit your agenda so you can water your tongue and thirst cheesy cheesy

Learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Tell US to ask questions that suit your agenda so you can water your tongue and thirst cheesy cheesy
Learn

See how you exposed yourself?

I came to chat with just one person not Apostates but all of you came running in like ants surrounding sugar, even atheists joined you despite the fact that they doesn't believe the Bible yet you guys welcomed them with open harms knowing fully well that they don't agree that Jesus is God's Son.
Na wah o! cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See how you exposed yourself?

I came to chat with just one person not Apostates but all of you came running in like ants surrounding sugar, even atheists joined you despite the fact that they doesn't believe the Bible yet you guys welcomed them with open harms knowing fully well that they don't agree that Jesus is God's Son.
Na wah o! cheesy

Tell US to ask questions that suit your agenda so you can water your tongue and thirst. You respond to two monikers before I post anything here.

Learn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

grin
Your already on your road to destruction already, leave person wey dé serve him Jehovah.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Tell US to ask questions that suit your agenda so you can water your tongue and thirst. You respond to two monikers before I post anything here.

Learn!

Why do you come to JWs threads?
To eat the leftovers and crumbs like the dog at his master's table?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

You no go ever get sense. Why are you apostates always creating thread about those that call you workers of lawlessness?
Why are so restless on the JWs matters, ọnà dé seek revenge?
Why don't you guys just move on?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Your already on your road to destruction already, leave person wey dé serve him Jehovah.

Lol

When you say destruction do you mean I will be killed during the war of Armageddon?

Unlike you, my mind is free of every form of religious and cultic indoctrination.

I know who I really am.

Can you say the same about yourself?

Sorry I forgot, you can't.

You are a CAPTIVE OF A CONCEPT.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

You no go ever get sense. Why are you apostates always creating thread about those that call you workers of lawlessness?

Baba the post no be for you ooooo. Wetin carry

You no go ever get sense

Join this matter? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Why are you apostates always creating thread about those that call you workers of lawlessness?

It is your you no go ever get sense peddling peddler cause this kind of thinking. Let's rephrase.....

Why are you Jehovah’s witnesses on nairaland always creating thread about those that you call workers of lawlessness?

Learn, this your sense you no go ever get sense wey you dey peddle all over nairaland you must get am last last. grin cheesy grin

Your founding fathers were fighting TRINITARIANS since the late 1800 up till now you their great grandchildren are still restless over the matter. Oga I am not here for revenge. Play your victim card game.Na nairaland forum I dey not nairaland revenge forum. grin cheesy grin. Carry your revenge or vengeful act of you no go ever get sense comot for here. cheesy grin cheesy grin

No be cornelboy I find come nairaland. No be cornelboy asked me to join nairaland. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Why do you come to JWs threads?
To eat the leftovers and crumbs like the dog at his master's table?

This one no see well.

This one na the thread of those you and your likes call APOSTATES grin grin grin grin

Shine ya eyes wella. It is you and your brother that I should ask the degree of thirst you have at the moment?

What are you doing with workers of LAWLESSNESS or INIQUITIES?

When your temperature come down respond. grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

This one no see well.

This one na the thread of those you and your likes call APOSTATES grin grin grin grin

Shine ya eyes wella. It is you and your brother that I should ask the degree of thirst you have at the moment?

Abi oo

All things been equal, MaxInDHouse should have been reproved for coming online and arguing with "Apostates"

They can't even obey their GB in very simple things as this.

Isn't that a funny irony?

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Abi oo

All things been equal, MaxInDHouse should have been reproved for coming online and arguing with "Apostates"

In the case of MaxInDHouse I see someone or an individual that cannot even obey himself not to talk of others grin cheesy grin cheesy

When an individual has difficulty in listening to himself not to talk of others. Na serious palaver be that.

Here is why as captured in the screenshots below

The concluding line states.......

Let us shun them completely has ordered by our religious leaders grin cheesy grin cheesy

You begin to wonder, why is he still responding to us or coming to apostate thread. grin cheesy grin

He should be seeing his fellow brothers in Jehovah when workers of LAWLESSNESS are gone for good not when they are still very much around and creating threads here.

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

This one no see well.

Why do you come to JEHOVAH WITNESSES thread, because you don't shine your eyes wella?
Why do you put your mouth in their matter and want them to look away?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Why do you come to JEHOVAH WITNESSES thread, because you don't shine your eyes wella?
Why do you put your mouth in their matter and want them to look away?

Irrelevant question. This is nairaland forum. I repeat this is nairaland forum. I can join discussion that interest me.

I hope I am clear enough the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Baba the post no be for you ooooo. Wetin carry
Join this matter? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
It is your you no go ever get sense peddling peddler cause this kind of thinking. Let's rephrase.....
Why are you Jehovah’s witnesses on nairaland always creating thread about those that you call workers of lawlessness?
Learn, this your sense you no go ever get sense wey you dey peddle all over nairaland you must get am last last. grin cheesy grin
Your founding fathers were fighting TRINITARIANS since the late 1800 up till now you their great grandchildren are still restless over the matter. Oga I am not here for revenge. Play your victim card game.Na nairaland forum I dey not nairaland revenge forum. grin cheesy grin. Carry your revenge or vengeful act of you no go ever get sense comot for here. cheesy grin cheesy grin
No be cornelboy I find come nairaland. No be cornelboy asked me to join nairaland. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well that's history repeating itself. Me and you don fight over am no be small.
The truth remain that GOD is one person.

Show me where they have created threads about you liar can you? You even put always liar. Well it not surprising sha.

Why do you create thread about JWs matters, make ọnà move on na.

Lol na you dé find ways to revenge na. Wetin dem do you no be small. Sorry no vex ehn.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

When you say destruction do you mean I will be killed during the war of Armageddon?

Unlike you, my mind is free of every form of religious and cultic indoctrination.

I know who I really am.

Can you say the same about yourself?

Sorry I forgot, you can't.

You are a CAPTIVE OF A CONCEPT.

Go and preach to your friend achorladey not me.

What your little mind tells you can in no way stop God from existing.
You are on your road to destruction. You'll be a waste product.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
achorladey:

Irrelevant question. This is nairaland forum. I repeat this is nairaland forum. I can join discussion that interest me.

I hope I am clear enough the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler.

Why then do you complain that JWs come to your threads that mentions and concern them?
We don't have freedom? Olodo nie jàre.

The peddler peddling peddler!
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Well that's history repeating itself. Me and you don fight over am no be small.
The truth remain that GOD is one person.

Show me where they have created threads about you liar can you? You even put always liar. Well it not surprising sha.

Lol na you dé find ways to revenge na. Wetin dem do you no be small. Sorry no vex ehn.

He started by saying.......

Well that's history repeating itself. Me and you don fight over am no be small. The truth remain that GOD is one person.

He forgot he had just said

It is the restlessness of your founding fathers that made them fight those who believe in trinity. It is the same restlessness that made you their grandchildren say to people you no go ever get sense grin cheesy grin and kept creating a thread upon thread in order to further the restlessness of your forefathers grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The consequence of nor knowing those you and your likes class as workers of LAWLESSNESS. See below

Your eyes didn't see it anyway grin cheesy grin. Call me LIAR from now till tomorrow. It has always been the truth of you and your likes here on nairaland.

Let's rephrase why do guys create thread over the beliefs of others and not move on. Learn.

Lol na you dé find ways to revenge na. Wetin dem do you no be small. Sorry no vex ehn

Victim card player. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na inside the abundance of your heart the word revenge and vexation issues forth. grin cheesy cheesy. You don't like the scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Why then do you complain that JWs come to your threads that mentions and concern them?
We don't have freedom? Olodo nie jàre.

The peddler peddling peddler!

Go and ask your brother in Jehovah MaxInDHouse and the thread he created concerning that Oga you no go ever get sense peddling peddler cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don't have freedom?

Go and collect it from MaxInDHouse and his taskmasters grin cheesy cheesy grin

Olodo nie jàre.

Be my guest the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 4:52am On Apr 23, 2022
cornelboy:

You are on your road to destruction. You'll be a waste product.

Very well.

You wait and see.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Abi oo

Funny enough so even you this worthless atheist think you're an apostate.
RusselRutherfo, Acholardey see your lives! cheesy

So if we're talking about Apostates oteneaaron too will show face shey?

Well if you must know APOSTATES are people who still claim they belong to Christ but aren't obedient to tenets binding on any organized group after leaving God's organization so they're going about trying to TEACH what they want in their own selfish cravings and the result is they can never be organized for worship since each is arrogantly seeking personal glory and fame.

I perfectly understood what APOSTATE means so you (oteneaaron) who detests whatever the scriptures say about Jesus of Nazareth is no way close to them you're just a wanderer! wink

Meanwhile this is the full meaning of my profile name "MaxInDHouse" i formerly bear "Maximus69" Maximus was a Roman soldier who was fully dedicated to his country. So i chose that name as a soldier fully dedicated to fight (spiritually) for Christ.
I purposely came to TERRORISE RusselRutherfo so he could know that he has nothing upstairs to deliver about God's organization.
Just one post from me rendered him totally devastated. He was banking on the way God's people are making improvements in our dealings saying we should have remain stagnant in the way we do things and voila i reminded him of how the same Jehovah dealt with people of different times in different ways and RusselRutherfo became dumb! cheesy

See you guys some other times and mind you, you people have nothing as in NOTHING tangible to say against God's people JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
RusellRutherfo abeg send me any Old jw books exposing their claims wether PDF or epub format
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Well if you must know APOSTATES are people who still claim they belong to Christ but aren't obedient to tenets binding on any organized group after leaving God's organization

Hahahahaha apostasy definition Na real grin cheesy grin. So when ex-members of your religious organisation do not join any other Christian denomination and teach the tenets of that religious organisation, they are APOSTATES grin grin. No wonder you cannot support it with scripture.

so they're going about trying to TEACH what they want in their own selfish cravings and the result is they can never be organized for worship since each is arrogantly seeking personal glory and fame.

I know you have used your mouth to type that you were READJUSTED and ADJUSTED by this same people you call APOSTATES and seek selfish cravings, personal glory and fame.

I perfectly understood what APOSTATE means so you (oteneaaron) who detests whatever the scriptures say about Jesus of Nazareth is no way close to them you're just a wanderer!

From here on I can only shake my head and looooool. Na to just dey cite scriptures of no relevance to what your points really are. I am waiting for another definition of APOSTATES in the future. I will bring this post as reminder cheesy grin

Meanwhile this is the full meaning of my profile name "MaxInDHouse" i formerly bear "Maximus69" Maximus was a Roman soldier who was fully dedicated to his country. So i chose that name as a soldier fully dedicated to fight (spiritually) for Christ.

He the moniker of those he will call PAGAN worshippers all day and seek self glorification in it. grin cheesy

I purposely came to TERRORISE RusselRutherfo so he could know that he has nothing upstairs to deliver about God's organization.

TERRORIST well done sir. Don't complain when threads are created related to that.

Just one post from me rendered him totally devastated. He was banking on the way God's people are making improvements in our dealings saying we should have remain stagnant in the way we do things and voila i reminded him of how the same Jehovah dealt with people of different times in different ways and RusselRutherfo became dumb!

See person accusing others of selfish interest and glorification. Enjoy your self praise.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Very well.
You wait and see.

You won't actually see anything. Cos when you die, you remain dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Destroy Life ! Youth Read / Deaconess - What Qualify A Woman As One? / FOR CHRISTIANS Only....(no Atheist Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.