Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4488 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
CROSSING OVER after been ignored for so long! cheesy

The last time I checked your Bible study thread, response to it was on the 21st of April 2022.

Courz still get response to the thread not created by him up till this afternoon.

You see how you can't listen to yourself not to talk of others?

In reality you are jumping from thread to thread while your Bible study thread lie dormant. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Courz: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
achorladey:

The last time I checked your Bible study thread, response to it was on the 21st of April 2022.

Courz still get response to the thread not created by him up till this afternoon.

You see how you can't listen to yourself not to talk of others?

In reality you are jumping from thread to thread while your Bible study thread lie dormant. grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is only projecting the dormancy of his thread unto the thread I have been posting in. But their responses here is a real Comic relief!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Janosky: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

The HYPOCRISY of MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, and their beloved Organization never ends.

Well, what do we have here?

After studying the IRS form 990 Income Tax Records for the Fiscal Year 2013 for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's Investments handled by the H.M Riley Trust, here are some investments that stood out:

1. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 20,000 shares in BOEING CO

Boeing doesn't only make airplanes, they make MISSILES and are the THIRD LARGEST DEFENSE CONTRACTORS in the world as of 2020.

Check out their Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing

For proof see image #2 below

2. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 30,000 shares in LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP

Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation with worldwide interests.

As of 2014, they were the WORLDS LARGEST DEFENSE CONTRACTORS

Check out their Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin

For proof see image #3 below

3. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 90,000 shares in UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP

United Technologies merged with RAYTHEON technologies in 2020 - if you recall, we saw that Watchtower as of 2009, was already investing in Raytheon Technologies.

According to their Wikipedia page, United Technologies was a major military contractor and made 10% of its revenue from the U.S Government.

Check out their Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies

For proof see image #4 below

You can download and view Watchtower's entire investment portfolio for the 2013 fiscal year here -- https://pdfcoffee.com/watchtower-stock-investments-pdf-free.html

So let's get this straight.

An organization that claims to be "God's direct channel of communication" is investing heavily in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction.

They claim to have "erased wars from the mind of their followers.." but their investment portfolio tells a completely different story.

What do we call that?

HYPOCRISY!

HYPOCRISY!!

HYPOCRISY!!!
Oga OteneAaron & Achorladey the hypocrites misleading the public.
The Watchtower does NOT own any shares in any war armament making firm.
Oga STOP LYING to the public.
The info is in the screenshots.

1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

grin
So you visit worldly sites aside your organization website?!!

When they go to Quora and bring comments by "apostates". You go start to dey cry say make David Splane come clean your tears.

The parts you screenshot when we go there now and screenshot other parts.
You go start to dey cry jw premium tears.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

Awwn, brother Janosky, is this best you could do?

Just to be fair, let's buy your story for a moment:

It is clearly stated at the beginning of each of the IRS form 990 report - -

Name of Organization - HENRIETTA M RILEY FOR WATCHTOWER BIBLE

Briefly describe the organization's mission or most significant activities - SUPPORT WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY

If you guys are not HYPOCRITES, why will you in the first place, accept "grants" from the H.M Riley Trust when you know very well that they had investments in companies that produced weapons of mass destruction?

It's not like you guys just started accepting the so called "grants" just yesterday.

Is that not HYPOCRISY?

Or does this mean you guys are all about the MONEY and don't care where it comes from?

See attached image below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Janosky: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
So you visit worldly sites aside your organization website?!!

When they go to Quora and bring comments by "apostates". You go start to dey cry say make David Splane come clean your tears.

The parts you screenshot when we go there now and screenshot other parts.
You go start to dey cry jw premium tears.
Oga, you & your Crew LYING to the public have been exposed.
Continue to console yourselves.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Janosky: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Briefly describe the organization's mission or most significant activities - SUPPORT WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY

If you guys are not HYPOCRITES, why will you in the first place, accept "grants" from the H.M Riley Trust when you know very well that they had investments in companies that produced weapons of mass destruction?

It's not like you guys just started accepting the so called "grants" just yesterday.

Is that not HYPOCRISY?

Or does this mean you guys are all about the MONEY and don't care where it comes from?

First of all,OteneAaron LYING exposed here is giving him sifia pains.
He researched & found out that he is LYING.
JWs don't own any shares in any war armaments making firm.
Oga, over 95% of the grants from H.M. Riley have no business with war armaments.
That a Tobacco firm supports a Professorial Chair in a Tertiary Institution mean that the Tertiary Institution owns shares in the firm? grin

Oga,go & beg the Trustees to add your name to the Grants, make you rest. grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, over 95% of the grants from H.M. Riley have no business with war armaments.
That a Tobacco firm supports a Professorial Chair in a Tertiary Institution mean that the Tertiary Institution owns shares in the firm? grin

Oga,go & beg the Trustees to add your name to the Grants, make you rest. grin

Lol.

Money is Money right?

It don't matter where it comes from.

Duely noted.

Good thing the IRS gives the public access to view their Form 990 fiscal reports.

So you can argue against the IRS.

And no, I don't want to be added as a beneficiary to your "grants" from H.M Riley.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, you & your Crew LYING to the public have been exposed.
Continue to console yourselves.

Exposed like this below in the screenshot.
grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Is that not HYPOCRISY?

grin
Janosky is shameless.

You want to imagine a human representation of how Satan is with lies.
Go no further than the person of Janosky.

3 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

Is that not HYPOCRISY?

This particular one try small, make we give am one clap grin grin grin grin grin

He carry something come thread to debunk the evidence brought not like the other two that peddles their you no go ever get sense on nairaland.

Look at the question asked on quora, look at the response he gave compare it against the evidence you brought. Did you see correlation there?

Was the question in any form about are Jehovah’s witnesses funded by a foundation?

When posting his screenshot, he removed the main question and started with the answer. He has seen people that his organisation will do all the research for them. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
achorladey:

This particular one try small, make we give am one clap grin grin grin grin grin

He carry something come thread to debunk the evidence brought not like the other two that peddles their you no go ever get sense on nairaland.

Look at the question asked on quora, look at the response he gave compare it against the evidence you brought. Did you see correlation there?

Was the question in any form about are Jehovah’s witnesses funded by a foundation?

When posting his screenshot, he removed the main question and started with the answer. He has seen people that his organisation will do all the research for them. grin grin grin grin

grin grin

This is why I keep saying that achorladey. You are way too intelligent.

Knowing how Janosky lies having seen many of his misquoted bible verses. This is why I responded to him that when we go to that Quora. It will be a different thing. Thank God you went there and no disappointment. Janosky and his usual lies expose.
Devil's children working so hard to cover up the lies of their organization.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2022
false jw's deny that Jesus body was resurrected

what part of Jesus died and was raised again to life,
if not His body?

Jesus said destroy this body and I will raise it again:
Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^^ Jesus said He will raise His body again
not borrow another body, and not appear again as a spirit

Jesus said to thomas see the holes in my hands and side and believe that it is me

false jw's say it was not Jesus body but a borrowed body with the same wounds
in it. < so ridiculous

ofcourse Jesus was not deceiving thomas, Jesus told thomas to believe it is Him:

john 20:27  Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and see my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and put it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jesus also showed thomas that He is not a spirit,
showing again that it is Jesus raised physical body:

Luk 24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

^^ above verses "touch and see and believe that it is I myself"

not touch and see that I am a spirit, and
not touch and see that I have a borrowed body, but touch and see that it is "I myself"

Act 2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

^^ Jesus soul/body was not left in hell/the tomb, neither did His flesh see corruption/decay
it was raised just as Jesus said it would be

why would Jesus body be preserved after death from corruption if it was to be evaporated, as false jw's say < such nonsense

Jesus body was preserved from decay and raised to life again. < so say's christians, but not those false jw people

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 12:25am On May 01, 2022
johnw47:
false jw's often talk with sewer mouth at these forums

those frauds don't talk that way when they come to your door

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7 Ye shall know them by their fruits

MaxInDHouse:

Listen to this FOOL! cheesy

cheesy

Why are you this stupid?

^^^
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7 Ye shall know them by their fruits

smiley

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

lost false jw mad max

the truth bites you, doesn't it oh sewer mouth

and you sure are mad/crazy as hell, laughing insanely while calling out names, so funny

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 12:33am On May 01, 2022
some false jw's have been banned for sewer mouth
and now they are against mods for doing their job

false jw's are also now trying to get mods to ban christians
smile, those false jw people are such girlies

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2022
I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just my father will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.

Wow!
Your jehovah must be so proud of you grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Courz: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
A very good resource for old JW Publications is jwfacts.com. Archive.org is also good. The funny thing is these old publications reveal who Watchtower truly is. They were blatant in exposing how they get their doctrines. JWs will foolishly say those publications are old, old light. But they forget those old publications hold the keys to knowing their roots and true identity. Their old publications help to explain their present doctrines. For example, why is it that the Faithful slave /Governing body claimed they are not inspired of the Holy Spirit? Simple. Because their old publication says that when Jesus came to select Watchtower in 1919, he took away the Holy Spirit and uses the Angels in his place to dish out Spiritual food through the remnants of the 144,000. Imagine the twisted teaching with no Biblical basis! Looking at the False Prophecies they came up with, it is very clear what kind of Angels the remnants communicate with.

This is why Watchtower hides these publications. But alas, the internet is here to prove Watchtower wrong once again. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

31st Night With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Mind Control Mechanisms In Religions. / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.