Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4497 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
achorladey:

Go and ask your brother in Jehovah MaxInDHouse and the thread he created concerning that Oga you no go ever get sense peddling peddler cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and collect it from MaxInDHouse and his taskmasters grin cheesy cheesy grin
Be my guest the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler.

How many thread as he created bout that and how often does he create them. You said always na. Liar!

Everyone is free to follow any thread especially the ones that concerns them.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
He started by saying.......
He forgot he had just said
How did this even correspond Mr?

It is the restlessness of your founding fathers that made them fight those who believe in trinity. It is the same restlessness that made you their grandchildren say to people you no go ever get sense grin cheesy grin and kept creating a thread upon thread in order to further the restlessness of your forefathers grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
So what makes you follow your ancestors by defending the pagan trinity doctrines as if your life depends on it and you actually defending it with your life. You even added mathematics "common denominator" cheesy

The consequence of nor knowing those you and your likes class as workers of LAWLESSNESS. See below
Who are you when a lawless person like otenearon gives you support?

Your eyes didn't see it anyway grin cheesy grin. Call me LIAR from now till tomorrow. It has always been the truth of you and your likes here on nairaland.
You didn't tell me that you're blind.

"We see with our eyes whatever we want to see and the teachings"

You remember that?

Let's rephrase why do guys create thread over the beliefs of others and not move on. Learn.
I'm here to preach the good news about the kingdom and show people how false religion has distorted pure worship and taught doctrines of uninspired men..

You, what have you been doing?

Victim card player. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na inside the abundance of your heart the word revenge and vexation issues forth. grin cheesy cheesy. You don't like the scrutiny.
I'm really sorry for what they did to you. It was your too know and foolishness, your fault.

achorladey:

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

How many thread as he created bout that and how often does he create them. You said always na. Liar!

How many thread as he created bout that and how often does he create them

It has become how many thread he created. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be my guest. I will give you a constant reminder of the above. Sebi na you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler grin grin grin.

He even add especially the one that concerns them. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Awon you no go ever get sense people. grin cheesy grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
achorladey:

It has become how many thread he created. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be my guest. I will give you a constant reminder of the above. Sebi na you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler grin grin grin.

He even add especially the one that concerns them. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Awon you no go ever get sense people. grin cheesy grin

We don't actually have problem with that before.
Your the one that's complaining that JWs are not invited to apostates threads.
Follow discussion na.

He hasn't created actually any thread about apostates since I have been back active on nl some couple months ago.

Just gerara here bro.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

You won't actually see anything. Cos when you die, you remain dead.

Oteneaaron doesn't believe in anything! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Why then do you complain that JWs come to your threads that mentions and concern them?
We don't have freedom? Olodo nie jàre.
The peddler peddling peddler!

Whenever they see a thread having to do with JWs they will rush in and start lying but in their own thread they just want to continue lying to people as if they know what they're saying.

So if JWs avoid them they will say we can't defend our beliefs but when we face them they will say we're not supposed to talk to them!

I purposely came to expose them that they're just deceiving themselves, how many Churchgoers do you see commenting on their thread? .
Right thinking persons have noticed that they only repeat themselves and there's nothing in their brains to preach or teach except complaining about Jehovah's Witnesses.

So what exactly have they learned after leaving the organization?

NOTHING! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oteneaaron doesn't believe in anything! cheesy

Wrong again.

I believe in MYSELF.

More than anything, I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING is impossible for me.

The joke is on you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

So what makes you follow your ancestors by defending the pagan trinity doctrines as if your life depends on it and you actually defending it with your life. You even added mathematics "common denominator" cheesy

"We see with our eyes whatever we want to see and the teachings"

You remember that?

I'm here to preach the good news about the kingdom and show people how false religion has distorted pure worship and taught doctrines of uninspired men..

I'm really sorry for what they did to you. It was your too know and foolishness, your fault.

That's the many problems of you no go ever get sense peddling. Not a fault of mine when you find it difficult to correspond what was posted. grin cheesy grin

So what makes you follow your ancestors by defending the pagan trinity doctrines as if your life depends on it and you actually defending it with your life. You even added mathematics "common denominator"

The last time I told you to bring evidence of defending the trinity doctrine. Your you no go ever get sense peddling still look for it.

I am Achorladey and not the person you want to go on social platforms or forums like nairaland to make ENEMIES of people for no reason. cheesy grin cheesy

It is on record you said you didn't see anything.

[b]"We see with our eyes whatever we want to see and the teachings"[/b]You remember that?

I remember and still remember you said [b]you didn't see anything
.learn!

How is that my problem? Did I stop you from creating threads on nairaland or do whatever you want to do?

The you no go ever get sense peddling peddler, I am not expected to report my activities to you here on nairaland and you already said you didn't see anything. grin grin grin Pele ti e. Others can see what I am doing grin

What can I say here.......

As one grabbing hold of the ears of a dog is anyone passing by that is becoming furious at the quarrel that is not his.

Me I am still wondering what they did to me that you are furious about to call it too know and foolishness.

Calm down and don't go sweating about a matter that you know nothing about.

Oga cornelboy, Na me comot for that religious organization you are a member of. No be you comot for that religious organisation on my behalf. Apply this your you no go ever get sense where it is required. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wrong again.
I believe in MYSELF.
More than anything, I AM UNSTOPPABLE.
NOTHING, I mean NOTHING is impossible for me.
The joke is on you.
grin

So first preach to your friends: RusselRutherfo and Acholardey, they also claim to BELIEVE in Jesus convince them otherwise before coming to disturb others who also BELIEVE in Jesus.
After all CHARITY they say begins at HOME! cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Your the one that's complaining that JWs are not invited to apostates threads.
Follow discussion na.

He hasn't created actually any thread about apostates since I have been back active on nl some couple months ago.

Just gerara here bro.

That's why you need to apply the you no go ever get sense to where it is required.

Your brothers in Jehovah have many problems with it. The reason they call people who create threads like this workers of LAWLESSNESS or INIQUITIES. Get to infuse this into your memory.

Your the one that's complaining that JWs are not invited to apostates threads.Follow discussion na.

It is your you no go ever get sense peddling that cause you not to follow the discussion. Even after addition of screenshot as evidence. Go and ask your brothers in Jehovah regarding things pertaining to those you and your likes call APOSTATES here on nairaland. It is not complaining, it is simply giving you the dose of your medicine. It is a trap you have fallen right in it.

Who is the HE? Answer that first.

Just gerara here bro

This is nairaland not cornelboyland grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever they see a thread having to do with JWs they will rush in and start lying but in their own thread they just want to continue lying to people as if they know what they're saying.

So if JWs avoid them they will say we can't defend our beliefs but when we face them they will say we're not supposed to talk to them!

I purposely came to expose them that they're just deceiving themselves, how many Churchgoers do you see commenting on their thread? .
Right thinking persons have noticed that they only repeat themselves and there's nothing in their brains to preach or teach except complaining about Jehovah's Witnesses.

NOTHING! cheesy

Lying is posting publications of your religious organization where it is written prominent members are caught in immoral practices. grin grin grin

Save your face by hiding under apostates are LIARS. Sebi na you call them apostates. Apostates no dey talk truth before now grin grin grin. Na lying job be their duties. Allow apostates do their work. So when you see apostate on any thread don't expect to learn or hear truth from them. grin grin cheesy

Na nairaland we go all learn for here. cheesy grin

Your medicine go choke you grin grin grin. Jesus talk sey

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

By your own words MaxInDHouse you stated clearly apostates should be shunned completely. MaxInDHouse what are you doing on this thread. cheesy grin

I purposely came to expose them that they're just deceiving themselves, how many Churchgoers do you see commenting on their thread?

The thread was not in sections that are not seen. This thread was created on Religious section. A heavy traffic section of nairaland. What are you exposing. To really show how far you will go to save your face. You were importing the words of C&S member to deflect and divert a similar thread like this.

Right thinking persons have noticed that they only repeat themselves and there's nothing in their brains to preach or teach except complaining about Jehovah's Witnesses

Awon right thinking people keep coming to threads he said should be avoided completely to help people they call APOSTATES regurgitate emptiness and nothingness in their brains. God airpus grin grin grin cheesy. This awesome military intelligence grin cheesy grin

Confirmation that you are indeed thirsty like the rich man grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2022
That's why you need to apply the you no go ever get sense to where it is required.
Your brothers in Jehovah have many problems with it. The reason they call people who create threads like this workers of LAWLESSNESS or INIQUITIES. Get to infuse this into your memory.
Lol. You've lectured me many times that nairaland is a land of freedom. So why complain when JWs comes to a thread that didn't even belong to you?
Pls no dé take things personal. E no good for your health.

It is your you no go ever get sense peddling that cause you not to follow the discussion. Even after addition of screenshot as evidence. Go and ask your brothers in Jehovah regarding things pertaining to those you and your likes call APOSTATES here on nairaland. It is not complaining, it is simply giving you the dose of your medicine. It is a trap you have fallen right in it.
Rat trap or what clown?
So is that why you said always?
Like they always create threads bout you (apostates) and how often do they do that?
Your obviously lying. Just admit that you made a mistake and apologize.
JWs were never supposed to relate with apostates but they actually respond to you guys cos of innocent individuals that their heart yearn for the TRUTH.
If you can't do God's work, don't hinder it.

This is nairaland not cornelboyland grin cheesy grin
Every sane person here knows that.
It's a free world here.
Who is the HE? Answer that first.
MaxinDhouse
achorladey:

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2022
The last time I told you to bring evidence of defending the trinity doctrine. Your you no go ever get sense peddling still look for it.
Sorry you really think I'll do that for you. I'm smarter than that man.
Common denominator cheesy

Don't tell me you don't believe in trinity and the JW belief about God, one person. You wanna stand on the fence again to save face?

I am Achorladey and not the person you want to go on social platforms or forums like nairaland to make ENEMIES of people for no reason. cheesy grin cheesy
Lol. For no reason huh?

What have been doing to helping otenearon from his unbelief?
Cos whatever you've been doing ain't working.

When Jesus enter one sinner house, salvation entered the house na.

It is on record you said you didn't see anything.
That means you're blind, you don't have eyes?

I remember and still remember you said you didn't see anything.learn!
Yeah you make your eyes purpose blind to the TRUTH.

The you no go ever get sense peddling peddler, I am not expected to report my activities to you here on nairaland and you already said you didn't see anything. grin grin grin Pele ti e. Others can see what I am doing grin
People that don't believe God exist right?

Oga cornelboy, Na me comot for that religious organization you are a member of
Really clap for yourself.
achorladey:

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Don't tell me you don't believe in trinity and the JW belief about God, one person. You wanna stand on the fence again to save face?
Lol. For no reason huh?

The first problem of an Apostate is lying boldly as if he has something to gain or propagate but when you look critically into the matter you will discover he is only feeling bitter against the truth.
RusselRutherfo, Acholardey are both Apostates but while the other is trying as much to preach he's confused, 70% of what he wants to preach doesn't go down well with any other religion because Jehovah's Witnesses taught him and he knew that's the truth so he's frustrated.
But as for Acholardey he doesn't say anything at all because he knew everything JWs taught him can't be disputed, he just want the organization to welcome other religions as Christians so he can worship with any religion and still associate with JWs as fellow believers! wink

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Common denominator cheesy

D
Aaaaaaon't tell me you don't believe in trinity and the JW belief about God, one person. You wanna stand on the fence again to save face?

Lol. For no reason huh?

Cos whatever you've been doing ain't working.

Common denominator

You are the you no go ever get sense peddler on nairaland. Being smart or not is not my problem grin cheesy

Aaaaaaon't tell me you don't believe in trinity and the JW belief about God, one person. You wanna stand on the fence again to save face?

Until I see the evidence keep asking a question that is increasingly irrelevant based on your being smart or you no go ever get sense peddling.

Lol. For no reason huh?

I cannot start looking for enemies where it is absent. Na beg I dey beg make you understand that.

What have been doing to helping otenearon from his unbelief? Cos whatever you've been doing ain't working.

Oteneaaron never called for my help on anything called unbelief. I don't go creating unbelief where it does not exist.

I am not Jesus grin cheesy grin cheesy. Jesus I know don't look for enemies in places it doesn't exist. grin cheesy

Na you didn't see anything. cheesy grin cheesy. No where do I disclose to you that I didn't see anything.

Truth like TRINITARIANS who lived before 1950 made heaven while those living after 1950 won't make heaven. cheesy

Including people that said I am a Jehovah’s witnesses and I am yet to be a baptized Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

Atleast you have learnt something. Na me comot for the religious organization you now belong. You didn't help me to leave. Learn. Na my palaver to sort. grin grin

As one grabbing hold of the ears of a dog is anyone passing by that is becoming furious at the quarrel that is not his.

Should you see my leaving as a quarrel between me and that organization. Then it is my quarrel not yours. Keep applying your you no go ever get sense peddling here.

As you do keep clapping for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Common denominator

You are the you no go ever get sense peddler on nairaland. Being smart or not is not my problem grin cheesy

Until I see the evidence keep asking a question that is increasingly irrelevant based on your being smart or you no go ever get sense peddling.

I cannot start looking for enemies where it is absent. Na beg I dey beg make you understand that.

Oteneaaron never called for my help on anything called unbelief. I don't go creating unbelief where it does not exist.

I am not Jesus grin cheesy grin cheesy. Jesus I know don't look for enemies in places it doesn't exist. grin cheesy

Na you didn't see anything. cheesy grin cheesy. No where do I disclose to you that I didn't see anything.

Truth like TRINITARIANS who lived before 1950 made heaven while those living after 1950 won't make heaven. cheesy

Including people that said I am a Jehovah’s witnesses and I am yet to a baptized Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

Atleast you have learnt something. Na me comot for the religious organization you now belong. You didn't help me to leave. Learn. Na my palaver to sort. grin grin

Should you see my leaving as a quarrel between me and that organization. Then it is my quarrel not yours. Keep applying your you no go ever get sense peddling here.

As you do keep clapping for yourself.

Whatever rocks your boat o.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. You've lectured me many times that nairaland is a land of freedom. So why complain when JWs comes to a thread that didn't even belong to you?

Rat trap or what clown?
Like they always create threads bout you (apostates) and how often do they do that?
JWs were never supposed to relate with apostates but they actually respond to you guys cos of innocent individuals that their heart yearn for the TRUTH.
If you can't do God's work, don't hinder it.

Every sane person here knows that.
It's a free world here.

MaxinDhouse

1. At least you have learnt about freedom to hear your views here.

2. I am not complaining. I am giving MaxInDHouse a dose of his medication. You only need to ask for the dose since your eyes could not see the screenshots I posted earlier. The thread does not belong to me. It belongs to whom you and your likes call APOSTATES. Simple as A. B. C.

I didn't bring my health problems to you. You have no idea about the condition of my health. I don't irrelevant distractions like this.

Rat trap or what clown?

I no fit blame you na to jump in with your you no go ever get sense peddling. Go back and read my post and carry unnecessary distractions comot.

Bring the lies here first make I see so I know what to apologise for the and the mistake made.

JWs were never supposed to relate with apostates but they actually respond to you guys cos of innocent individuals that their heart yearn for the TRUTH. If you can't do God's work, don't hinder it.

I know I am not discussing with a toddler. You need to explain the below further...

1.You were never supposed.

2. Shun them completely.

3. But they actually respond to you guys.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The many problems of your you no go ever get sense peddling.

Every sane person here knows that. It's a free world here.

So why tell me to get out of here? Mr cornelboy the sane and you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. Isn't it a free world here?

MaxinDhouse

Good, what did MaxInDHouse say about APOSTATES on one his thread created here? Time to get a dose of your medication. I will see if indeed nairaland is a free world to you and your likes or not. grin grin ;
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first problem of an Apostate is lying boldly as if he has something to gain or propagate but when you look critically into the matter you will discover he is only feeling bitter against the truth.
RusselRutherfo, Acholardey are both Apostates but while the other is trying as much to preach he's confused, 70% of what he wants to preach doesn't go down well with any other religion because Jehovah's Witnesses taught him and he knew that's the truth so he's frustrated.
But as for Acholardey he doesn't say anything at all because he knew everything JWs taught him can't be disputed, he just want the organization to welcome other religions as Christians so he can worship with any religion and still associate with JWs as fellow believers! wink

Since lying by an apostate = telling you and your likes the hidden publications of your religious organization and where to find them.

No problem.

But as for Acholardey he doesn't say anything at all because he knew everything JWs taught him can't be disputed, he just want the organization to welcome other religions as Christians so he can worship with any religion and still associate with JWs as fellow believers!

You woke up this morning to respond to anything and agitate over anything.

One thing you were taught that cannot be disputed is that the war between the house of David and that of the house of Saul is not firmly established when the Bible you carry says it is a DRAWN out WAR.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2022
No wonder you can't present any group that's practicing what the Bible says as it never make any sense to you! wink

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Despite saying apostates should be shunned completely he still goes back and forth and cannot listen to himself or obey his own instructions grin grin

Be our guest and quench your thirst.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Since lying by an apostate = telling you and your likes the hidden publications of your religious organization and where to find them.

No problem.

You woke up this morning to respond to anything and agitate over anything.

One thing you were taught that cannot be disputed is that the war between the house of David and that of the house of Saul is not firmly established when the Bible you carry says it is a DRAWN out WAR.

Hahahaha

I literally laughed at the meme you attached.

Max is both judge and jury, consistently shooting himself in the foot.

He doesn't even know the history of his religion and can't obey a simple instruction from his beloved Governing Body.

Wonders shall never end ��

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahaha

He doesn't even know the history of his religion and can't obey a simple instruction from his beloved Governing Body.

grin grin

Sweet and delicious. grin grin grin grin

The thread states..... website to help Jehovah’s witnesses discover hidden old publications. The military intelligence officer turn am to = lying by an apostate grin grin

Wonders shall never end

Abi ooooo. grin grin grin

Nairaland and their memes. I will be on the platform sometimes and laugh at different memes used here.

Imagine the one below grin grin grin

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahaha

grin grin

That has been your anthem from day one and i keep telling you that i'm not interested in stories but what is yielding positive results!

So whatever stories you want to make out of any religion doesn't count to me because the stories never happened in your presence, all you have is what's written in books.
You can't sell stories to right thinking persons when your stories isn't yielding anything nah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That has been your anthem from day one and i keep telling you that i'm not interested in stories but what is yielding positive results!

So whatever stories you want to make out of any religion doesn't count to me because the stories never happened in your presence, all you have is what's written in books.
You can't sell stories to right thinking persons when your stories isn't yielding anything nah! cheesy

Hahahaha

Another yarning of DUST.

So why do you believe Jesus arrived invisibly in 1914, and five years later in 1919, he choose your CULT as the "one true religion" ? -

Were you there when it happened?

Was it not written in your own Book - Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of Gods Kingdom?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahaha
Another yarning of DUST.
So why do you believe Jesus arrived invisibly in 1914, and five years later in 1919, he choose your CULT as the "one true religion" ? -
Were you there when it happened?
Was it not WRITTEN in your own Book - Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of Gods Kingdom?
Now you're ready to LEARN! smiley
I BELIEVE that because i'm seeing the positive results throughout the world!
If it's WRITTEN but there's no positive results anywhere then that simply means it's a LIE!
Do you now see reasons for my BELIEF? wink

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're ready to LEARN! smiley

I BELIEVE that because i'm seeing the positive results throughout the world!
If it's WRITTEN but there's no positive results anywhere then that simply means it's a LIE!

Do you now see reasons for my BELIEF? wink

Ready to learn what exactly?

To learn about your failed prophecies?

Or to learn about how you habour Child Sexual Abusers in your midst?

Or is to learn that we are in the "final part of the last day, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days" , according to your beloved GB Stephen Lett?

I have NOTHING to learn from you, a man who LIES shamelessly, and cannot admit to his own LIE.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Ready to learn what exactly?

To learn about your failed prophecies?

Or to learn about how you habour Child Sexual Abusers in your midst?

Or is to learn that we are in the "final part of the last day, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days" , according to your beloved GB Stephen Lett?

I have NOTHING to learn from you, a man who LIES shamelessly, and cannot admit to his own LIE.

Cry me a river!
All these people made errors in their works before their success.
Benjamin Franklin
Karl Benz
Wright Brothers
Isaac Newton

I read stories of all these people and BELIEVED (TRUSTED) not because i saw any of them but because i saw the BENEFITS of their stories so it's stupid for me to start doubting their stories when the evidence is here before me!

Jehovah's Witnesses claimed Jesus returned in the year 1914 and i'm seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers, zealously preaching and industriously teaching from door to door in all the countries around the world {Matthew 10:11-13} they're not in support of any nation so they don't go to wars {John 15:19} they have the same line of thought {John 17:22} they have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they don't allow interfaith in their midst {Matthew 16:6-12} and they're able to gather obedient people from all races under the heavens under control! Act 1:8

So if you just want to equate such a story with any other stories i won't drag anything with you all i need is EVIDENCE! wink

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cry me a river!
All these people made errors in their works before their success.
Benjamin Franklin
Karl Benz
Wright Brothers
Isaac Newton

I read stories of all these people and BELIEVED (TRUSTED) not because i saw any of them but because i saw the BENEFITS of their stories so it's stupid for me to start doubting their stories when the evidence is here before me!

Jehovah's Witnesses claimed Jesus returned in the year 1914 and i'm seeing a global family of peace loving worshipers, zealously preaching and industriously teaching from door to door in all the countries around the world {Matthew 10:11-13} they're not in support of any nation so they don't go to wars {John 15:19} they have the same line of thought {John 17:22} they have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they don't allow interfaith in their midst {Matthew 16:6-12} and they're able to gather obedient people from all races under the heavens under control! Act 1:8

So if you just want to equate such a story with any other stories i won't drag anything with you all i need is EVIDENCE! wink

Beating around the bush must be your second nature.

Your greatest enemy are your own publications.

Your history as a CULT has been marred by FAKE prophecies:

1. Charles Taze Russell: The world will end in 1878 - It didn't happen

2. Charles Taze Russell - The world will end in 1881 - It didn't happen

3. Charles Taze Russell - The world will end in 1914 - it didn't happen

4. JF Rutherford - The world will end in 1918 - it didn't happen

5. JF Rutherford - Abraham and Co will be resurrected in 1925 - it didn't happen

6. Nathan Knor - the world will end in 1975 - it still didn't happen.

For a CULT that claims to be "God's direct channel of communication", you guys must have hearing the wrong things from the wrong channel.

Why is your history all built on LIES?

Come to think of it, is that why you LIE shamelessly on NL?

Are you just a by-product of all the many LIES and FAKE PROPHECIES from your leaders?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Beating around the bush must be your second nature.
Your greatest enemy are your own publications.
Your history as a CULT has been marred by FAKE prophecies:
1. Charles Taze Russell: The world will end in 1878 - It didn't happen
2. Charles Taze Russell - The world will end in 1881 - It didn't happen
3. Charles Taze Russell - The world will end in 1914 - it didn't happen
4. JF Rutherford - The world will end in 1918 - it didn't happen
5. JF Rutherford - Abraham and Co will be resurrected in 1925 - it didn't happen
6. Nathan Knor - the world will end in 1975 - it still didn't happen.
For a CULT that claims to be "God's direct channel of communication", you guys must have hearing the wrong things from the wrong channel.
Why is your history all built on LIES?
Come to think of it, is that why you LIE shamelessly on NL?
Are you just a by-product of all the many LIES and FAKE PROPHECIES from your leaders?

You love stories my friend and it's not a bad thing but upon all your stories the group in question is the one and only organization that has successfully gathered millions and erased racism, politics and military services from their hearts! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
So how do you now prove that such a group that's successfully achieved what all the organizations ever formed in the history of mankind failed to achieve doesn't have God's backing? James 2:18-26

Guy something is wrong with your power of reasoning Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You love stories my friend and it's not a bad thing but upon all your stories the group in question is the one and only organization that has successfully gathered millions and erased racism, politics and military services from their hearts!

Guy something is wrong with your power of reasoning Sir! cheesy

You erased "politics", but it is on record with proof that your CULT registered with the United Nations for 10 SOLID YEARS.

You erased "military services", but it on record with proof that your CULT has major shares in big buck companies that produce military weapons.

How can "God's direct channel of communication" be saying one thing in PUBLIC and still be doing the OPPOSITE in secret?

Is that not hypocrisy?

It is you who needs your indoctrinated power of reasoning checked ASAP.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

You erased "politics", but it is on record with proof that your CULT registered with the United Nations for 10 SOLID YEARS.

You erased "military services", but it on record with proof that your CULT has major shares in big buck companies that produce military weapons.

How can "God's direct channel of communication" be saying one thing in PUBLIC and still be doing the OPPOSITE in secret?

Is that not hypocrisy?

It is you who needs your indoctrinated power of reasoning checked ASAP.

This is the problem you're having:
STORIES! STORIES!! STORIES!!!

Please i'll advise you to try writing stories for Nollywood movie producers at least that will yield some benefits for you.
I'm talking about PRESENT performance of a group you're telling PAST events, what removed your thinking cap that it's the mighty spirit King who returned in 1914 that's been correcting them? smiley

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is the problem you're having:
STORIES! STORIES!! STORIES!!!

Please i'll advise you to try writing stories for Nollywood movie producers at least that will yield some benefits for you.
I'm talking about PRESENT performance of a group you're telling PAST events, what removed your thinking cap that it's the mighty spirit King who returned in 1914 that's been correcting them? smiley

Stories you say?

Your CULT is still maintaining their shares in companies that product weapons - this is still PRESENT.

Moreso, to understand the PRESENT and plan for the FUTURE, we must first understand the PAST.

You can't just wave the past away.

Which "spirit king"?

The same "spirit king" that brought your CULT out of Babylon the Great in 1919, but you have completely changed all your doctrines since that same 1919?

Are you saying your "spirit king" was confused when he selected you based on your teachings of 1919?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Anti-christ / Religion Section Library Thread / Why Are All These General Overseers Bringing Their Kids Into Pastoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.