Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4491 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Stories you say?
Your CULT is still maintaining their shares in companies that product weapons - this is still PRESENT.
Moreso, to understand the PRESENT and plan for the FUTURE, we must first understand the PAST.
You can't just wave the past away.
Which "spirit king"?
The same "spirit king" that brought your CULT out of Babylon the Great in 1919, but you have completely changed all your doctrines since that same 1919?
Are you saying your "spirit king" was confused when he selected you based on your teachings of 1919?

Keep peddling lies up and down!
You're tired of responding to yourself on the other thread Shey? cheesy

The mighty spirit King we're talking about here is called Jesus of Nazareth who proved to be the CHRIST in the first century.
According to his attitude back then he chose people who are OBEDIENT not vast in the laws so evidently he chose this organization due to the way they are ready to obey him and adjust their understanding of the scriptures.
So there's no doubt Sir it's Jesus that's leading this organization that's why they have become the most peaceful and peaceloving group in the whole world. He is the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
2. I am not complaining. I am giving MaxInDHouse a dose of his medication. You only need to ask for the dose since your eyes could not see the screenshots I posted earlier. The thread does not belong to me. It belongs to whom you and your likes call APOSTATES. Simple as A. B. C.
Was that why you said always.
Like JWs here always post about apostates?

If this was about MaxinDhouse, then don't drag me or JWs in okay?

The post wasn't even directed to you personally but to JWs warning them against the any apostates out there.

About the screenshot, that thread was created 2020 and I haven't really seen any thread about apostates since I'm back here.

Bring the lies here first make I see so I know what to apologise for the and the mistake made.
Shebi na always na.

I know I am not discussing with a toddler. You need to explain the below further...
1.You were never supposed.
2. Shun them completely.
3. But they actually respond to you guys
Good advice from the GB.

The many problems of your you no go ever get sense peddling.
É no dé tire you.
I said it once and you've reiterated that more than 15 times haa!
Ikan mi wa nbe ni?

So why tell me to get out of here? Mr cornelboy the sane and you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. Isn't it a free world here?
No one is chasing you na. I didn't bring come in the first place.

Good, what did MaxInDHouse say about APOSTATES on one his thread created here? Time to get a dose of your medication. I will see if indeed nairaland is a free world to you and your likes or not. grin grin ;
Giving people dose of their medication makes you happy right? It gives you JOTL?
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep peddling lies up and down!
You're tired of responding to yourself on the other thread Shey? cheesy

The mighty spirit King we're talking about here is called Jesus of Nazareth who proved to be the CHRIST in the first century.
According to his attitude back then he chose people who are OBEDIENT not vast in the laws so evidently he chose this organization due to the way they are ready to obey him and adjust their understanding of the scriptures.
So there's no doubt Sir it's Jesus that's leading this organization that's why they have become the most peaceful and peaceloving group in the whole world. He is the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6 smiley

Lol this is the third time you're accusing me of answering myself on a thread.

Why do you think I have such time?

Is that what you do and you think other people are like you too?

So now I am peddling lies abi?

There is PROOF.

You don't even understand the question I asked you earlier.

Let me break it down - read it slowly.

According to your history in 1919, Jesus rescued you from Babylon the Great and made you the "one true religion"

So this means that after searching ALL the other religions in the world, Jesus selected your CULT based on the doctrines you were teaching in 1919.

This means he gave you the pass mark based on your doctrinal teachings of 1919.

But after 103 years in the year 2022, we now see that you are no longer teaching any of your 1919 doctrines -

Why?

What happened to the doctrines that Jesus used as a criteria to chose you as the "one true religion"

Does Jesus, your "Sprit King" make mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

If this was about MaxinDhouse, then drag me or JWs in okay?

The post wasn't even directed to you personally but to JWs warning them against the any apostates out there.

About the screenshot, that thread was created 2020 and I haven't really seen any thread about apostates since I'm back here.

Shebi na always na.

Good advice from the GB.

É no dé tire you.
I said it once and you've reiterated that more than 15 times haa!
Ikan mi wa nbe ni?

Giving people dose of their medication makes you happy right? It gives you JOTL?

Don't use your always divert my discussion.

If this was about MaxinDhouse, then drag me or JWs in okay?

I hope I get you right. You dragged yourself in already. That's not my palaver.

Good, so what are you doing on this thread when you are asked to shun apostates completely? I don't want your you no go ever get sense peddling response like...... you want to correct misconception or help innocent ones grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg grin grin grin grin

About the screenshot, that thread was created 2020 and I haven't really seen any thread about apostates since I'm back here

See how long he took him to get to the thread. Was quick to call people you no go ever get sense. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. Apostates to you as defined by your religious leaders are ex Jehovah’s witnesses only abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi na always na?

It is you no go ever get sense peddling grin grin

Good advice from the GB.

Conflicting advice as it were. Open your eyes and see it again

2. Shun them completely.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no dé tire you. I said it once and you've reiterated that more than 15 times Haa! Ikan mi wa nbe ni?

Irannileti ni sir, Reminders ni sir just as dey give you during your religious gatheringsgrin grin grin grin

So what and why is the essence of GET OUT when GET IN is absent? Many problems related to you no go ever get sense peddling on nairaland.

Pharmacists and herbalist do test their medicines to check it potency. Learn! Your brother in Jehovah cannot use his own medications. What does that tells you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol this is the third time you're accusing me of answering myself on a thread.
Why do you think I have such time?
Is that what you do and you think other people are like you too?
So now I am peddling lies abi?
There is PROOF.
You don't even understand the question I asked you earlier.
Let me break it down - read it slowly.
According to your history in 1919, Jesus rescued you from Babylon the Great and made you the "one true religion"
So this means that after searching ALL the other religions in the world, Jesus selected your CULT based on the doctrines you were teaching in 1919.
This means he gave you the pass mark based on your doctrinal teachings of 1919.
But after 103 years in the year 2022, we now see that you are no longer teaching any of your 1919 doctrines -
Why?
What happened to the doctrines that Jesus used as a criteria to chose you as the "one true religion"
Does Jesus, your "Sprit King" make mistakes?

It's because you've sealed your heart that's why it's so difficult for you to understand what i'm telling you.
So read carefully now in order to know what question you will ask next!

The lies you're peddling is about God's organization having a share in the production of ammunitions. That's a complete lie if anyone tell you don't believe it it's a LIE.
As for Jesus choosing Jehovah's Witnesses organization, it's not due to our doctrines because Jesus said in the Bible that when he returns he will not find the type of FAITH he taught in the first century! Luke 18:8

So what will be the criteria for choosing any group of persons as his future subjects to start all over again with the preaching and teaching program he commissioned in the first century?

To answer that question we must go back to how he gathered his first century followers, Jesus selected people who are humble and obedient, they must be TEACHABLE in order for them to bend quickly to the new light! Proverbs 4:18

Out of all the religions back then only these group bears a name that could attract any TEACHER like Jesus: INTERNATIONAL BIBLE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION! Matthew 23:8

Students are people who are willing to learn like young children {Mark 10:14 compare to Matthew 18:4} so Jesus chose this organization because they made themselves TEACHABLE not because they had a better teaching than others! smiley

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't use your always divert my discussion.
Didn't you say always?

I hope I get you right. You dragged yourself in already. That's not my palaver.
Everyone has the right to follow the thread.
Stop complaining that JWs are here.
If you have issues with Max, face him alone.

Good, so what are you doing on this thread when you are asked to shun apostates completely? I don't want your you no go ever get sense peddling response like...... you want to correct misconception or help innocent ones grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg grin grin grin grin
What's your problem with that?
Are you working for the GB?

See how long he took him to get to the thread. Was quick to call people you no go ever get sense. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. Apostates to you as defined by your religious leaders are ex Jehovah’s witnesses only abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It was there all along.
You know when you said always, it was a lie. He posted that once in last two years.
How did always come in?

It is you no go ever get sense peddling grin grin
Seriously? You gonna quote that forever?

Conflicting advice as it were. Open your eyes and see it again
2. Shun them completely.
So what's your problem with it?
You want us to follow a conflicting advice?

Irannileti ni sir, Reminders ni sir just as dey give you during your religious gatheringsgrin grin grin grin
Irannileti pe "you no get sense"?

Pharmacists and herbalist do test their medicines to check it potency. Learn! Your brother in Jehovah cannot use his own medications. What does that tells you? grin grin grin
Let him test it on himself, he didn't ask for your help abi?

Or is it that your forcing ro test your own medication on him?
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Didn't you say always?
It was there all along.
You know when you said always, it was a lie. He posted that once in last two years.
How did always come in?
They're not comfortable with my presence because they know how tough my comments can be and how easily i will destroy their lies.
Before now many Churchgoers do join them in criticizing JW organization but due to the way i often respond to their accusations most Nairalanders have discovered that this Apostates have nothing really against JWs.
Because i will push them to a corner where their supporters will see that they hate anyone who is subjecting to Jesus' teachings! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's because you've sealed your heart that's why it's so difficult for you to understand what i'm telling you.

The lies you're peddling is about God's organization having a share in the production of ammunitions. That's a complete lie if anyone tell you don't believe it it's a LIE.
As for Jesus choosing Jehovah's Witnesses organization, it's not due to our doctrines because Jesus said in the Bible that when he returns he will not find the type of FAITH he taught in the first century! Luke 18:8

So what will be the criteria for choosing any group of persons as his future subjects to start all over again with the preaching and teaching program he commissioned in the first century?

To answer that question we must go back to how he gathered his first century followers, Jesus selected people who are humble and obedient, they must be TEACHABLE in order for them to bend quickly to the new light! Proverbs 4:18

Out of all the religions back then only these group bears a name that could attract any TEACHER like Jesus: INTERNATIONAL BIBLE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION! Matthew 23:8

Students are people who are willing to learn like young children {Mark 10:14 compare to Matthew 18:4} so Jesus chose this organization because they made themselves TEACHABLE not because they always have a better teaching than others! smiley

You need paper make you start rewriting the proclaimers book. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The light is getting brighter from your end only. What were you cleansed from Oga MaxInDHouse? Is it not from false doctrines? How come it is not due to your doctrines again.

It's because you've sealed your heart that's why it's so difficult for you to understand what i'm telling you. So read carefully now in order to know what question you will ask next!

Leave his heart alone and explain your points. grin grin grin

What is in Matthew 23:8 that has anything to do with IBSA?

But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers.

Wahala, you are not even a brother to your religious leaders paapaa. I really hope you understand that because Jesus' brothers na limited edition package as captured in your teachings. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Didn't you say always?

It was there all along.
How did always come in?

What do I have here again

Didn't you say always?

I said you no go ever get sense peddling grin grin grin.

Stop complaining that JWs are here. If you have issues with Max, face him alone

Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this kind thing you post up there. Did I call you before you start your you no go ever get sense peddling. Did I? When he said apostates should be shunned completely[/b]. Does that connote freedom to enter such threads created by apostates or follow it?

What's your problem with that? Are you working for the GB?

Irrelevant.

It was there all along.You know when you said always, it was a lie. He posted that once in last two years. How did always come in?

Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this one too.

Let him test it on himself, he didn't ask for your help abi? Or is it that your forcing ro test your own medication on him?

I am giving him a reminder of what kind of medication he has produced out there. grin grin cheesy. He does not have to ask for my help. I can offer help free of charge grin grin grin

Freedom freedom freedom to give it to you as reminders. I don't need irrelevant questions about it.

Another trouble for you and MaxInDHouse. Your God is a God of order. You can chose to give and follow conflicting advice. It just shows that your God is different from the Bible you carry. grin grin grin

The problems related to you no go ever get sense peddling keeps piling up.

Irannileti pe you are the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're not comfortable with my presence because they know how tough my comments can be and how easily i will destroy their lies.
Before now many Churchgoers do join them in criticizing JW organization but due to the way i often respond to their accusations most Nairalanders have discovered that this Apostates have nothing really against JWs.
Because i will push them to a corner where their supporters will see that they hate anyone who is subjecting to Jesus' teachings! cheesy

Self glorification grin grin grin grin grin

No be you we dey adjust and readjust the other time.

What are you doing on this thread? grin grin grin To correct misconceptions abi? grin grin grin

Awon the war between the house of David and Saul is not an established one grin grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Let's take this one at a time.

Shall we?

MaxInDHouse:

There is PROOF that your CULT who have claimed to be "God's direct channel of communication", are major shareholders in a company that produces military weapons.

Here it is:

In 2009, after checking the public income tax exemption records of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society aka Jehovah Witnesses, it was exposed that your Watchtower's investment is managed by H.M Riley Trust Fund - see image #1 below.

From image #2, you can see clearly that Watchtower is truly hired H.M Riley to handle their investments.

What is most surprising is the company that Watchtower has investment in called RAYTHEON COMPANY - Keep this mind and view image #3

It clearly shows that Watchtower as of 2009, 50,000 shares of RAYTHEON COMPANY - view image #4

So now, let's do some research and see what RAYTHEON COMPANY is really into.

I'm not done yet.

Please note, these images are scanned copies of paper documents, so you might have to zoom in.

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

You need paper make you start rewriting the proclaimers book. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The light is getting brighter from your end only. What were you cleansed from Oga MaxInDHouse? Is it not from false doctrines? How come it is not due to your doctrines again.
Leave his heart alone and explain your points. grin grin grin
What is in Matthew 23:8 that has anything to do with IBSA?
But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers.
Wahala, you are not even a brother to your religious leaders paapaa. I really hope you understand that because Jesus' brothers na limited edition package as captured in your teachings. grin grin grin

Please allow oteneaaron to dig this with me àbí he's complaining to you that he doesn't know how to express himself after seeing my post? cheesy

I know he is not an apostate like you that's why i'm responding fully to his questions but as for you don't worry just keep what you know and allow oteneaaron scrutinize deeper into our supposed LIES! wink
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please allow oteneaaron to dig this with me àbí he's complaining to you that he doesn't know how to express himself after seeing my post? cheesy

I know he is not an apostate like you that's why i'm responding fully to his questions but as for you don't worry just keep what you know and allow oteneaaron scrutinize deeper into our supposed LIES! wink

What are you doing with Oteneaaron?

7:51 pm April 22 on this thread you typed

Ọmọ I only came to chat with RusselRutherfo

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oya change mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

7:51 pm April 22 on this thread you typed
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Oya change mouth grin grin grin

Thanks for the reminder Sir! cheesy
Can you now allow oteneaaron and myself to do this alone?
Thanks in advance! wink

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the reminder Sir! cheesy
Can you now allow oteneaaron and myself to do this alone?
Thanks in advance! wink

The question says, what are you doing with Oteneaaron? He said thanks for the reminder.

Na really oya change mouth things. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:
Let's take this one at a time.

Shall we?

There is PROOF that your CULT who have claimed to be "God's direct channel of communication", are major shareholders in a company that produces military weapons.

Here it is:

In 2009, after checking the public income tax exemption records of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society aka Jehovah Witnesses, it was exposed that your Watchtower's investment is managed by H.M Riley Trust Fund - see image #1 below.

From image #2, you can see clearly that Watchtower is truly hired H.M Riley to handle their investments.

What is most surprising is the company that Watchtower has investment in called RAYTHEON COMPANY - Keep this mind and view image #3

It clearly shows that Watchtower as of 2009, 50,000 shares of RAYTHEON COMPANY - view image #4

So now, let's do some research and see what RAYTHEON COMPANY is really into.

I'm not done yet.

Please note, these images are scanned copies of paper documents, so you might have to zoom in.

Now let's see what RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES is really into.

Shall we?

This is their main website - https://rtx.com

But they have a subsidiary called - RAYTHEON MISSILES AND DEFENSE -https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/

They even won a contract from the US Navy - https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/news/2022/03/16/spy6-hps-contract

So Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are major investors in RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES

RAYTHEON is a tech company that produces military weapons and even won a contract to create "precision weapons" for the US Navy.

See image #1, #2, and #3 below

So my questions are these Mr MaxInDHouse:

Why will God's Organization, who have "erased war" from the hearts of millions of their members be MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS in a company that is producing weapons of mass destruction?

Does that make any sense to you?

Is that what Jesus, your "Prince of Peace" has taught your organization who have claimed to be "God's direct channel of communication" to do?

This destroys everything you have said, because if your Organization invested in RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES since 2009, imagine how much 50,000 shares would be worth today.

With the War happening Ukraine, investors in millitary weapons companies like Raytheon WILL BE CASHING OUT BIG!

Your organization is cashing out on the blood of people who are killed in battles where RAYTHEON weapons are used.

Is this what "God's Organization" should be doing?

Is this what Jesus the "PRINCE OF PEACE" taught you guys to do?

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why are you Jehovah’s witnesses on nairaland always creating thread about those that you call workers of lawlessness?
These are your words and I hope they are relevant to you cheesy

What do I have here again
Your exposed lies!

I said you no go ever get sense peddling grin grin grin.
Irrelevant!

Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this kind thing you post up there. Did I call you before you start your you no go ever get sense peddling. Did I? When he said apostates should be shunned completely[/b]. Does that connote freedom to enter such threads created by apostates or follow it?

Very irrelevant!

Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this one too.
100% irrelevant!

I am giving him a reminder of what kind of medication he has produced out there. grin grin cheesy. He does not have to ask for my help. I can offer help free of charge grin grin grin

Sometimes freedom has boundaries.

That your "free of charge help", you can offer it to your perishing athiest friend otenearon. He really needs it.

Freedom freedom freedom to give it to you as reminders. I don't need irrelevant questions about it.
Reminder for what exactly? Or else I also tag this as irrelevant.

Another trouble for you and MaxInDHouse. Your God is a God of order. You can chose to give and follow conflicting advice. It just shows that your God is different from the Bible you carry. grin grin grin

What about your God? You don't have.

The problems related to you no go ever get sense peddling keeps piling up.
Irrelevant!

achorladey:

Irannileti pe you are the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

The question says, what are you doing with Oteneaaron? He said thanks for the reminder.

Na really oya change mouth things. grin grin grin.

Lol.

No mind am.

He is always speaking from different sides of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Now let's see what RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES is really into.

Shall we?

This is their main website - https://rtx.com

But they have a subsidiary called - RAYTHEON MISSILES AND DEFENSE -https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/

They even won a contract from the US Navy - https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/news/2022/03/16/spy6-hps-contract

So Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are major investors in RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES

RAYTHEON is a tech company that produces military weapons and even won a contract to create "precision weapons" for the US Navy.

See image #1, #2, and #3 below

So my questions are these Mr MaxInDHouse:

Why will God's Organization, who have "erased war" from the hearts of millions of their members be MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS in a company that is producing weapons of mass destruction?

Does that make any sense to you?

Is that what Jesus, your "Prince of Peace" has taught your organization who have claimed to be "God's direct channel of communication" to do?

This destroys everything you have said, because if your Organization invested in RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES since 2009, imagine how much 50,000 shares would be worth today.

With the War happening Ukraine, investors in millitary weapons companies like Raytheon WILL BE CASHING OUT BIG!

Your organization is cashing out on the blood of people who are killed in battles where RAYTHEON weapons are used.

Is this what "God's Organization" should be doing?

Is this what Jesus the "PRINCE OF PEACE" taught you guys to do?

Are you done or there's still more to say? smiley
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you done or there's still more to say? smiley

I am done for now.

I'm waiting to see you debunk the evidence above.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Your exposed lies!

Irrelevant!

Very irrelevant!

100% irrelevant!

That your "free of charge help", you can offer it to your perishing athiest friend otenearon. He really needs it.

Irrelevant!

This is one is beginning to follow my lead grin grin later he will still go back to his you no go ever get sense peddling on nairaland

Very much relevant to me. Abi Jehovah’s witnesses don't create threads about Apostates? You think na seresere abi? grin grin

Your exposed lies!

Like prominent members your religious organisation are involved in immoral practices grin grin grin

Irrelevant

And you go about peddling irrelevant things. Oluwa gba mi oooo grin grin grin

Very irrelevant!

Rather very relevant grin. Here is why it is. You said

Stop complaining that JWs are here. If you have issues with Max, face him alone

You went ahead to jump into it with out me mentioning you. And your first point of call is to say....... you no go ever get sense peddling........ to me. I tire abi moto now ooooo grin grin

The reason the below is very relevant.....

Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this kind thing you post up there. Did I call you before you start your you no go ever get sense peddling. Did I? When he said apostates should be shunned completely, does that connote freedom to enter such threads created by apostates or follow it?

God airpus oooooo

100% irrelevant

grin grin grin grin

Be my guest awon don't restrict my freedom people grin grin grin

Oga freedom freedom freedom. I can choose to help whom I desire. Abeg grin grin grin

Tag am anything you like, na you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. grin grin grin. Not my problem.

When I showed you you said you didn't see anything grin grin grin

Irrelevant!

Keep following my lead regarding irrelevant things. You are learninggrin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

I am done for now.
I'm waiting to see you debunk the evidence above.
smiley
Is this past tense or present tense?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Won ti fe da si nu dustbin pelu present and past tense things grin grin grin

Baba future tense ni eleyi oooo.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Is semantics the issue on ground?

Your Organization has major shares in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction and you're here asking me about present and past tense?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

This is one is beginning to follow my lead grin grin later he will still go back to his you no go ever get sense peddling on nairaland
Very much relevant to me. Abi Jehovah’s witnesses don't create threads about Apostates? You think na seresere abi? grin grin
Like prominent members your religious organisation are involved in immoral practices grin grin grin
And you go about peddling irrelevant things. Oluwa gba mi oooo grin grin grin
Rather very relevant grin. Here is why it is. You said
You went ahead to jump into it with out me mentioning you. And your first point of call is to say....... you no go ever get sense peddling........ to me. I tire abi moto now ooooo grin grin
The reason the below is very relevant.....
Na your you no go ever get sense peddling cause this kind thing you post up there. Did I call you before you start your you no go ever get sense peddling. Did I? When he said apostates should be shunned completely, does that connote freedom to enter such threads created by apostates or follow it?
God airpus oooooo
grin grin grin grin
Be my guest awon don't restrict my freedom people grin grin grin
Oga freedom freedom freedom. I can choose to help whom I desire. Abeg grin grin grin
Tag am anything you like, na you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler on nairaland. grin grin grin. Not my problem.
When I showed you you said you didn't see anything grin grin grin
Keep following my lead regarding irrelevant things. You are learninggrin grin grin

It's not called following lead. It's called giving you a taste of your own medicine.

How many alias have you given me/us now cheesy

Otenearon is more in need Baba. Help your friend, be sincere with him.

So you can shout oluwa gbami when your about peddling 'you no go ever get sense', e no de tire you?

What's your concern with what the GB advice us about apostates?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Bring the evidence na. Make I know my next move.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Is semantics the issue on ground?
Your Organization has major shares in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction and you're here asking me about present and past tense?
Interesting.

Where did you get this and are they still shareholders in the company?
Because if they are supporting a company producing weapons of war, that's bad.

Bring the evidences abeg.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
No mind am.
He is always speaking from different sides of his mouth.

Haba at least use your God's given brains nah?

If everyone welcome their preaching campaign for PEACE then how are they going to get back their money invested on WEAPONS?

Ọmọ i really pity you o! smiley

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

It's not called following lead. It's called giving you a taste of your own medicine.

So you can shout oluwa gbami when your about peddling 'you no go ever get sense', e no de tire you?

Baba fe dehin. Before that who said this....

I tested mine, it worked, you find it difficult to manoeuvre the potency of it.

Na to amplifier your works here. I don't go about insulting people or giving them names because they are not in agreement with what I said. I don't look for enemies where it is absent. Victim card game on PUBG almost activated grin grin grin

Allow me use my freedom. You always complain about others stifling yours grin grin grin

Na my fingers I use type am. You get your personal copy. Leave me with my freedom.

My concern is they say A and do B grin grin grin. You should understand the length and breadth of that. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did you get this and are they still shareholders in the company?
Because if they are supporting a company producing weapons of war, that's bad.

Bring the evidences abeg.

Evidence?

The scanned documents I posted above are what exactly?

I only mentioned RAYTHEON.

Your Organization also has investments in -

- LOCKHEED MARTIN

- NORTHROP GRUMMAN

- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES (they later merged with RAYTHEON) and

- BAE SYSTEMS INC USA

All of these companies are among the TOP 20 major arms suppliers worldwide!

Is this what Jesus taught you guys to do?

Is this how you guys have "erased war" from the hearts of millions of people?

Follow the breadcrumbs.

Google is your best friend.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
achorladey:

Baba fe dehin. Before that who said this....
I tested mine, it worked, you find it difficult to manoeuvre the potency of it.
Na to amplifier your works here. I don't go about insulting people or giving them names because they are not in agreement with what I said. I don't look for enemies where it is absent. Victim card game on PUBG almost activated grin grin grin
Allow me use my freedom. You always complain about others stifling yours grin grin grin
Na my fingers I use type am. You get your personal copy. Leave me with my freedom.
My concern is they say A and do B grin grin grin. You should understand the length and breadth of that. grin grin grin

"Allow me use my freedom"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does The Bible Confuse You Too? / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.