Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4492 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Documents that the alleged companies don't know anything about.

Would you just do anything to tarnish JWs image out of your hatred?

Documents that the alleged companies don't know anything about.

Show us how you get to know that. We are tired of words of mouth. Give us your own evidence. Apply this intelligence you talked about.

Would you just do anything to tarnish JWs image out of your hatred?

Mr cornelboy carry your tarnish image comot for my front. When a publication of yours that states prominent members are involved in immoral practices are shown to you they are called according to your INTELLIGENCE, lies and tarnishing image grin grin grin grin

Awon intelligence people, I salute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Apply your own intelligence here. Documenting something doesn't make it real and true.
Anything could be forged.

So let say Max brought a document that otenearon eats cockroaches, you'd believe it cos it was presented in a paper?

You really need to apply sense in matter like this. But you always take things for fun like tctrill.

Of course they will start arguing but anything against JWs they want to publish, thanks to JEHOVAH their wisdom has been turned to foolishness.
Hence they want JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to believe that the organization is involved in the production of WEAPONS while members of the same organization are out there preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all the earth to shun WEAPONS!

OK leave us since we've been brainwashed by the organization but present the same story and documents to people out there, they are expecting us to debunk their fabricated lies! cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Of course they will start arguing but anything against JWs they want to publish but thanks to JEHOVAH their wisdom has been turned to foolishness.
Hence they want JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to believe that the organization is involved in the production of WEAPONS while members of the same organization are out there preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all the earth to shun WEAPONS!

OK leave us since we've been brainwashed by the organization but present the same story and documents to people out there, they are expecting us to debunk their fabricated lies! cheesy

Save your face grin grin cheesy cheesy grin. Na thread you were not expected to get yourself involved based on your own words. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
achorladey:

Save your face grin grin cheesy cheesy grin. Na thread you were not expected to get yourself involved based on your own words. grin grin grin

Is this not why the GB says you guys are semi-insanes? wink
You accused someone the person said it's a lie but you said the accused is denying, ok present your case before others you're not ready to do so yet you're expecting the accused to debunk what never happened!

You get problem o! cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Is this not why the GB says you guys are semi-insanes? wink
You accused someone the person said it's a lie but you said the accused is denying, ok present your case before others you're not ready to do so yet you're expecting the accused to debunk what never happened!

You get problem o! cheesy

Your problem peddling started from

i'll only respond to oteneaaron henceforth!

Save your face before you start peddling insanity at the moment you are at semi-insanity peddling.

You accused someone the person said it's a lie but you said the accused is denying,

Show us the lie with evidence. The person that accused you came with evidence. Show the evidence brought forward are lies. Simple grin grin grin

ok present your case before others you're not ready to do so yet you're expecting the accused to debunk what never happened

This particular court case Na closed doors between you and oteneaaron.

Chai grin grin grin grin back and forth, you cannot keep your words. You know what that mean? E get as e be oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 1:54am On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Show us how you get to know that. We are tired of words of mouth. Give us your own evidence. Apply this intelligence you talked about.
Mr cornelboy carry your tarnish image comot for my front. When a publication of yours that states prominent members are involved in immoral practices are shown to you they are called according to your INTELLIGENCE, lies and tarnishing image grin grin grin grin
Awon intelligence people, I salute.
Oh tell us the sources where you guys get the documents from cheesy and who confirmed them as authentic evidence. Intelligent athiests cheesy

Odẹ. Do watchtower teach to their members to practice immorality?
Anyone could fall into sin.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

What do I have here again
You are the you no go ever get sense peddler. I have applied my intelligence to tell you that oteneaaron presented something. Where is the one presented by your brother in Jehovah that otene eats cockroaches.
Present something make we see.
Present your document to show what was presented is forged. That's intelligence.
That's the intelligence you carry about. The papers oteneaaron presented are photoshopped you know grin grin grin grin
You are the you no go ever get sense peddler on nairaland. I know what is fun to me. grin grin grin grin I don't need your definition for my fun. Ka Ji ko?

Dem dé Photoshop documents? Mi o gbo ri cheesy mr intelligence.

I'm tired of your unnecessary talk boy.

We should present documents that watchtower didn't invest in those companies really?
É wa gbami!
Your request made any sense to you?

Those companies would have exposed watchtower if indeed they invested in them.
Ee mọ irọ́ ń pa.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2022
false jw mad max keeps getting banned for sewer mouth.
these God's people - so funny

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

We should present documents that watchtower didn't invest in those companies really?
É wa gbami!

Ee mọ irọ́ ń pa.

See response

Dem dé Photoshop documents?

Awon intelligence people indeed. Here is it again as I repeat. That's the intelligence you carry about. The papers oteneaaron presented are photoshopped you know grin grin grin grin. Apply your you no go ever get sense peddling here. grin grin

Mi o gbo ri cheesy mr intelligence.

Ohun lo ti gbo yen ooooo grin grin grin

In Mrs Patience voice: na only you waka by yourself come ooooo elder. grin grin

Oteneaaron presents documents that they did. Present yours to debunk it that they didn't. I don't need questions here. Debunk what was presented with document.

É wa gbami! Your request made any sense to you?

Na why you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler since the request did not make any sense to you grin grin

I see if grin grin grin continue with your suppositions, assumptions and speculations. When the other don present documents already grin grin

Ee mọ irọ́ ń pa

Lori speculations, assumptions and supposition abi? grin grin

For this nairaland we go get intelligence last last.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Oh tell us the sources where you guys get the documents from cheesy and who confirmed them as authentic evidence. Intelligent athiests cheesy

Anyone could fall into sin.

Oh tell us the sources where you guys get the documents from

Na the many problems of your you no go ever get sense peddling. This is what your brother in Jehovah said

I've come across so many atheists and the links they will present aren't TRUSTED links so they're just lying to their own souls

and who confirmed them as authentic evidence. Intelligent athiests

It is your religious organisation that confirmed it as fake. That's why we ask you to bring your evidence to show it is fake.

Anyone could fall into sin

Keep going back and forth trying to divert the point. The point you made earlier was I tell lies and want to tarnish the image of the religious organization you belong. Now he changes to do they teach. The many problems of ode peddler grin grin grin

And since you know anyone can fall into sin of immoral practice and you were told using your own religious publications that prominent members paapaa commit immoral practices, is that a case of LIES and image tarnishing? cheesy grin

Oya change mouth like your brother in Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2022
false jw's often talk with sewer mouth at these forums

those frauds don't talk that way when they come to your door

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7 Ye shall know them by their fruits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

É wa gbami!
Ee mọ irọ́ ń pa.

The funniest part is that these same Apostates said Watchtower has withdrawn their capital from the company to protect the name of the organization, yet the company never raise any alarm to expose their hypocritical inventor that jeopardized their investment!

All the information is coming from the same source "APOSTATE SITES"

Àwọn nìkan ló re Ọ̀yọ́, àwọn nìkan náà ni wọ́n ti Ọ̀yọ́ bọ̀! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
johnw47:

false jw's often talk with sewer mouth at these forums, those frauds don't talk that way when they come to your door!

Listen to this FOOL! cheesy

OK so you expect Jesus to knock on the door of a householder and start saying "WOE UNTO YOU" Shey? cheesy

Why are you this stupid?

Is it not when critics come up against Jesus that he spoke his mind against iniquity? smiley
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The funniest part is that these same Apostates said Watchtower has withdrawn their capital from the company to protect the name of the organization, yet the company never raise any alarm to expose their hypocritical inventor that jeopardized their investment!
All the information is coming from the same source "APOSTATE SITES"
Àwọn nìkan ló re Ọ̀yọ́, àwọn nìkan náà ni wọ́n ti Ọ̀yọ́ bọ̀! cheesy

No mind those "intelligent" beings jàre.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Na the many problems of your you no go ever get sense peddling. This is what your brother in Jehovah said
Keep going back and forth trying to divert the point. The point you made earlier was I tell lies and want to tarnish the image of the religious organization you belong. Now he changes to do they teach. The many problems of ode peddler grin grin grin
And since you know anyone can fall into sin of immoral practice and you were told using your own religious publications that prominent members paapaa commit immoral practices, is that a case of LIES and image tarnishing? cheesy grin
Oya change mouth like your brother in Jehovah.

It is your religious organisation that confirmed it as fake. That's why we ask you to bring your evidence to show it is fake.

Our religion organisation confirmed that it's fake. What do you want again?

You mean a documented evidence?

The only evidence I can show you and I know you also know cos your not blind and not a dummy is that : JWs don't engage in wars or in anyway support wars.

Ọrọ é tako ilakaye
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

See response
Awon intelligence people indeed. Here is it again as I repeat. That's the intelligence you carry about. The papers oteneaaron presented are photoshopped you know grin grin grin grin. Apply your you no go ever get sense peddling here. grin grin
Ohun lo ti gbo yen ooooo grin grin grin
In Mrs Patience voice: na only you waka by yourself come ooooo elder. grin grin
Oteneaaron presents documents that they did. Present yours to debunk it that they didn't. I don't need questions here. Debunk what was presented with document.
Na why you be the you no go ever get sense peddling peddler since the request did not make any sense to you grin grin
I see if grin grin grin continue with your suppositions, assumptions and speculations. When the other don present documents already grin grin
Lori speculations, assumptions and supposition abi? grin grin
For this nairaland we go get intelligence last last.

Photoshop and documents doesn't go along no matter what you meant sóogbọ́? cheesy

Your request for documents to debunk forged documents otenearon is very incoherent. The earlier you know the better.

How do you suppose the document would look like? Awọn intelligence personnel cheesy cheesy
Ota ko ilakaye cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Of course they will start arguing but anything against JWs they want to publish, thanks to JEHOVAH their wisdom has been turned to foolishness.

Max's other Nairaland Moniker.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Photoshop and documents doesn't go along no matter what you meant sóogbọ́? cheesy

Your request for documents to debunk forged documents otenearon is very incoherent. The earlier you know the better.

How do you suppose the document would look like? Awọn intelligence personnel cheesy cheesy
Ota ko ilakaye cheesy

Many problems for the you no go ever get sense peddler grin cheesy grin

Now it is Photoshop and documents don't go along grin grin grin. What is my business with that in the first place.

What is incoherent in providing your own documents to counter what oteneaaron provided? grin grin cheesy.

The earlier you know the better

I am not in a hurry to get it your debunked documents be it earlier or late. Provide the documents to debunk what was provided. grin grin grin

How do you suppose the document would look like?

Like photoshopped documents grin grin grin

Awọn intelligence personnel cheesy cheesy

Awon you no go ever get sense peddler walking in association with military intelligence....

Ota ko ilakaye

That is for person that is your enemy. You are not my enemy. Apply your you no go ever get sense. I am not looking for enemies for nairaland. cheesy grin grin grin. No matter how hard you try make me look for one cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Mouth don change again ran away from lies and tarnishing image. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

The only evidence I can show you and I know you also know cos your not blind and not a dummy is that : JWs don't engage in wars or in anyway support wars.

Ọrọ é tako ilakaye

You were told earlier, debunk the evidence. Even if you need to bring the links from ATHEISTS and APOSTATES to do so grin cheesy grin cheesy

See you no go ever get sense peddler cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy asking rhetoric question grin cheesy grin cheesy

They don't go to war does not mean members don't kill fellow members. They don't go to war is not the title of the shares captured in oteneaaron documents

Ọrọ é tako ilakaye

Gbe documents wa ka ri laakaye re ti oro mi tako.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Ọrọ é tako ilakaye

Enemies of truth are always prepared to support anything no matter how unreasonable it is as long as it's to blackmail God's people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Max's other Nairaland Moniker.

YES! My wife's! wink
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Enemies of truth are always prepared to support anything no matter how unreasonable it is as long as it's to blackmail God's people! cheesy

Support anything and truth like the one you said that members of your religious organisation are sinners and are influenced by the Devil like every other Christian denominations out there.

That your members are hypocrites and you look at them with suspicious eyes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder we are enemies of truth grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

You were told earlier, debunk the evidence. Even if you need to bring the links from ATHEISTS and APOSTATES to do so grin cheesy grin cheesy
See you no go ever get sense peddler cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy asking rhetoric question grin cheesy grin cheesy
They don't go to war does not mean members don't kill fellow members. They don't go to war is not the title of the shares captured in oteneaaron documents
Gbe documents wa ka ri laakaye re ti oro mi tako.
Your still asking for document? Which kind document be that?
Does it make logical sense to you?

Ilakaye re na o ti soji cheesy

Those members clearly sinned against Jehovah.
JWs wouldn't teach their members to kill.

David collect person wife still kill the man and God called him a man after his heart cheesy

You said it yourself that JW confirmed it's fake. Case solved.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Many problems for the you no go ever get sense peddler grin cheesy grin
Now it is Photoshop and documents don't go along grin grin grin. What is my business with that in the first place.
I am not in a hurry to get it your debunked documents be it earlier or late. Provide the documents to debunk what was provided. grin grin grin
Like photoshopped documents grin grin grin
Awon you no go ever get sense peddler walking in association with military intelligence....
That is for person that is your enemy. You are not my enemy. Apply your you no go ever get sense. I am not looking for enemies for nairaland. cheesy grin grin grin. No matter how hard you try make me look for one cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Mouth don change again ran away from lies and tarnishing image. cheesy cheesy grin

What is incoherent in providing your own documents to counter what oteneaaron provided? grin grin cheesy.
What would be the contents of the document?
cheesy cheesy intelligent officers cheesy

Photoshopped documents cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

What would be the contents of the document?
cheesy cheesy intelligent officers cheesy

Photoshopped documents cheesy

What is the content of the one posted on this thread? Go back and see it. Then tell me what should be the content of yours meant to debunk it.

Be it Photoshopped or photomalled. grin grin grin
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Your still asking for document? Which kind document be that?

Ilakaye re na o ti soji cheesy

Those members clearly sinned against Jehovah.
JWs wouldn't teach their members to kill.

David collect person wife still kill the man and God called him a man after his heart cheesy

Your still asking for document?

I have the freedom to keep asking.

Which kind document be that?

Photoshopped or photomalled documents as long as it debunks what was posted earlier grin grin grin

Be it logical sense or you no ever get sense wey you dey peddle. Debunk what was posted.

Ilakaye re na o ti soji

Laakaye e lo fi n kiri you no go ever get sense tele now.

Those members clearly sinned against Jehovah. JWs wouldn't teach their members to kill.

When I said your prominent members are caught in immoral practices using your publications are they LIES and tarnishing the image of the religious organization you belong? You can keep changing your mouth.

David collect person wife still kill the man and God called him a man after his heart

Does saying the above means LIES and tarnishing the image of DAVID and by extension Jehovah? Oya change mouth.

Wahala pupo fun e ni ti Laakaye re wa nidi ikiri you no go ever get sense.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

What is the content of the one posted on this thread? Go back and see it. Then tell me what should be the content of yours meant to debunk it.
Be it Photoshopped or photomalled. grin grin grin
Otiye mi. The content in the forged documents presented by otenearon should also be the content in the one you want us to bring to debunk the previous ones abi?

You see the document your asking for is impossible in the real world. Wake up awọn Mr intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

I have the freedom to keep asking.
Photoshopped or photomalled documents as long as it debunks what was posted earlier grin grin grin
Be it logical sense or you no ever get sense wey you dey peddle. Debunk what was posted.
Laakaye e lo fi n kiri you no go ever get sense tele now.

Wahala pupo fun e ni ti Laakaye re wa nidi ikiri you no go ever get sense.

When I said your prominent members are caught in immoral practices using your publications are they LIES and tarnishing the image of the religious organization you belong? You can keep changing your mouth.

Does saying the above means LIES and tarnishing the image of DAVID and by extension Jehovah? Oya change mouth.
Okay I understand you.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Otiye mi. The content in the forged documents presented by otenearon should also be the content in the one you want us to bring to debunk the previous ones abi?

You see the document your asking for is impossible in the real world. Wake up awọn Mr intelligence.

Otiye mi

Laakaye yin ti fe siwo ikiri you no go ever get sense ni?

The content in the forged documents presented by otenearon should also be the content in the one you want us to bring to debunk the previous ones abi?

Many problems for the no go ever get sense peddler. grin grin grin

You see the document your asking for is impossible in the real world.

Oteneaaron presented his own in a fake world you know. cheesy cheesy cheesy Be my guest grin

Wake up awọn Mr intelligence.

I am not the one peddling you no go ever get sense in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay I understand you.

You now understand that what you call earlier LIES and tarnishing image of your religious organisation as TRUTH? Is this correct?

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

You now understand that what you call earlier LIES and tarnishing image of your religious organisation as TRUTH? Is this correct?
grin grin cheesy cheesy

I never said some JWs don't sin or get tempted.
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Laakaye yin ti fe siwo ikiri you no go ever get sense ni?
Many problems for the no go ever get sense peddler. grin grin grin
Oteneaaron presented his own in a fake world you know. cheesy cheesy cheesy Be my guest grin
I am not the one peddling you no go ever get sense in the first place.
O ti yẹ mi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! / How Can He Get Out\renounce Cultism / Nollywood Actress Confesses Witchcraft On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.