Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications (4507 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

I never said some JWs don't sin or get tempted.

Mouth don change. Save your face grin cheesy grin cheesy

You now understand that what you call earlier LIES and tarnishing image of your religious organisation as TRUTH? Is this correct?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

O ti yẹ mi

Ye e pe documents yen was presented in a real world or fake world. Which one?

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Mouth don change. Save your face grin cheesy grin cheesy
You now understand that what you call earlier LIES and tarnishing image of your religious organisation as TRUTH? Is this correct?

Have I ever disputed that JWs don't sin?

There's no reason for me to save face.

So what's your reason for bringing it up here that JWs commit immoral acts? And some kill there fellow man?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

So what's your reason for bringing it up here that JWs commit immoral acts? And some kill there fellow man?

Mouth don change. Save your face.

Otiye e tele, Ko ye e mo abi? grin cheesy grin

Is my question up there about sins.

The reason you have been dancing around otiye mi cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

O ti yẹ mi
Acholardey can continue arguing till next year and you won't get anything tangible point out of his arguments, one thing i've noticed about him is he loves chatting with JWs even though he doesn't want to agree that we're the only religious organization having the TRUTH, Acholardey can stick to a JWs during argument till tomorrow, that's why i often ignore him after exposing him as an argumentator that's inconsistent. He will continue dragging you into pointless arguments of no practical benefit! wink

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Acholardey can continue arguing till next year and you won't get anything tangible point out of his arguments, one thing i've noticed about him is he loves chatting with JWs even though he doesn't want to agree that we're the only religious organization having the TRUTH, Acholardey can stick to a JWs during argument till tomorrow, that's why i often ignore him after exposing him as an argumentator that's inconsistent. He will continue dragging you into pointless arguments of no practical benefit! wink

You are not expected to be on this thread in the first place going by instructions you cannot listen to or obey. You have tried so hard to save your face repeatedly on that. It is not working. The post you responded to says O TI YE MI? Ask your brother in Jehovah ki lo ye ni be? I hope he answers or else na serious you no go ever get sense peddling be that grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Okay lemme help you open your reasoning a bit.

Put yourself in my shoes.
Let say your still a JW and otenearon was asking you to present a document to debunk his documents that say JWs has major shares with companies producing weapons of war, is is it possible to present that kind of document?
Would the request be coherent to you?

The documents he presented were obviously forged.
He needs to bring documents from those companies in order to make his claims authentic. Documents that the whole world would know about. Not the ones found on only apostates sites.

I've heard a lot of rumours spread about JWs, this is just one of them.

Nothing you do here can stop the JWs from preaching the gospel of God's Kingdom and applying Christ teachings to their life till the kingdom comes. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm done with the thread already.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Let say your still a JW and otenearon was asking you to present a document to debunk his documents that say JWs has major shares with companies producing weapons of war, is is it possible to present that kind of document?

He needs to bring documents from those companies in order to make his claims authentic. Documents that the whole world would know about. Not the ones found on only apostates sites.

Nothing you do here can stop the JWs from preaching the gospel of God's Kingdom and applying Christ teachings to their life till the kingdom comes. Amen.

Don't help my reasoning, the discussion is not about helping the reasonings here.

Debunk it grin grin grin grin

Nothing you do here can stop the JWs from preaching the gospel of God's Kingdom and applying Christ teachings to their life till the kingdom comes. Amen

Did you see me say I want to stop what you do concerning the preaching work? As long as you remember that whatever you do as well concerning the doctrines of other religious denominations, it won't stop what they do or believe. Agree?

Let say your still a JW and otenearon was asking you to present a document to debunk his documents that say JWs has major shares with companies producing weapons of war, is is it possible to present that kind of document? Would the request be coherent to you?

Reality says I am not still a member of your religious organisation. Carry your assumption, speculations and supposition for my face. Na real world I dey not a fake world. Present your evidence to debunk what was presented.

The documents he presented were obviously forged. He needs to bring d[b]ocuments from those companies in order to make his claims authentic[/b]. Documents that the whole world would know about. Not the ones found on only apostates sites.

Go and get the ORIGINAL since this is forged. Apply intelligence apply it.You can see the companies abi, go source for it cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

The highlighted is what often pain Apostates, when you refused to dance to their tune after all their efforts instantly they'll start accusing you that you're also an accomplice with JWs! wink

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by cornelboy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
achorladey:

Don't help my reasoning, the discussion is not about helping the reasonings here.
Debunk it grin grin grin grin
Did you see me say I want to stop what you do concerning the preaching work? As long as you remember that whatever you do as well concerning the doctrines of other religious denominations, it won't stop what they do or believe. Agree?
Reality says I am not still a member of your religious organisation. Carry your assumption, speculations and supposition for my face. Na real world I dey not a fake world. Present your evidence to debunk what was presented.
Go and get the ORIGINAL since this is forged. Apply intelligence apply it.You can see the companies abi, go source for it cheesy grin cheesy grin

My last reply for you on this thread.

You really need to improve your English.

First, you said documents could be photoshopped.

Now your asking for the originals for forged documents. Don't you know forged documents are originals on their own but sham?
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what often pain Apostates, when you refused to dance to their tune after all their efforts instantly they'll start accusing you that you're also an accomplice with JWs! wink

The highlighted is what often pain Apostates,

It pains you so much that you cannot leave a thread you should never be part of grin grin grin

When you refused to dance to their tune after

We know you will never dance to our tune even going as far as denigrating what the scriptures states to push forward your narratives grin cheesy grin

all their efforts instantly they'll start accusing you that you're also an accomplice with JWs

It is not a case of accomplice with your religious organisation. You are a member the other one called cornelboy is a member or yet to be a baptized member. grin grin grin grin grin grin Oluwa gba mi cheesy grin grin grin

Save your face too as you exit the thread like your brother in Jehovah grin grin grin.

The other thread he(Max) said he will unfollow the thread only to comeback and say thanks but here he stayed like forever. Double standard all over the place.

Learn. Your mode of operation we sabi grin grin cheesy
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
cornelboy:

First, you said documents could be photoshopped.

Now your asking for the originals for forged documents. Don't you know forged documents are originals on their own but sham?

Let it be your first paapaa. Save your face as you leave.

I have communicated and conversed with you for 4-5 days in that same English. Is it a case of you don't know what documents encompasses or what? Do you or can you create documents using softwares like Adobe Photoshop? Which kind people be this sef? Why are you people like this?

Now your asking for the originals for forged documents.

Before you can forge the 1000 naira notes used in Nigeria, do you agree an original exist someplace somewhere? You agree?

You said it was forged, get the ORIGINAL then. That will be the authentic means to debunk. Apply your intelligence not words of mouth you kept changing here and there.

Don't you know forged documents are originals on their own but sham?

Look at the person that states I need to improve my English grin cheesy grin cheesy. They are original on their own sham. How is it they are called FORGE when they are equally original grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Forge and original in the same sentence applied to a particular document. More like this Na the original fake in local palace grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Many problems for the you no go ever get sense peddler on nairaland. No worry we go use you get sense for nairaland. grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by johnw47: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Listen to this FOOL! cheesy

OK so you expect Jesus to knock on the door of a householder and start saying "WOE UNTO YOU" Shey? cheesy

Why are you this stupid?

Is it not when critics come up against Jesus that he spoke his mind against iniquity?

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

talk about being stupid and a fool, u take the cake on that, as has been shown many many times oh
defeater of six fully armed combatants, funny

hey sewer mouth false jw mad max

don't be comparing false jw's to the Lord Jesus Christ

the devil is who you people are to be compared to, fact:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Of course they will start arguing but anything against JWs they want to publish, thanks to JEHOVAH their wisdom has been turned to foolishness.
Hence they want JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES to believe that the organization is involved in the production of WEAPONS while members of the same organization are out there preaching zealously and industriously teaching people in all the earth to shun WEAPONS!

OK leave us since we've been brainwashed by the organization but present the same story and documents to people out there, they are expecting us to debunk their fabricated lies! cheesy
A little diversion from the topic at hand
I'm not a fan of rumours and unconfirmed reports since information can be manipulated I'm highly selective in what i believe is true.
Now to the question at hand; please answer with sincerity and accurate knowledge of the scriptures:
*Can you show me any archaeological/historical evidence that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC?
*Why would Jesus wait for 1,900 years to begin ruling as king when "all authority was given him on Heaven & Earth" after his ressurection?
*Is Jesus Christ your mediator or only for the 144,00?
*Was Jesus an angel before coming to the earth?
*What does our salvation as Christians depends on?
I just want to know your own answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27am On Apr 28, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

A little diversion from the topic at hand
I'm not a fan of rumours and unconfirmed reports since information can be manipulated I'm highly selective in what i believe is true.
Now to the question at hand; please answer with sincerity and accurate knowledge of the scriptures:
*Can you show me any archaeological/historical evidence that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC?
*Why would Jesus wait for 1,900 years to begin ruling as king when "all authority was given him on Heaven & Earth" after his ressurection?
*Is Jesus Christ your mediator or only for the 144,00?
*Was Jesus an angel before coming to the earth?
*What does our salvation as Christians depends on?
I just want to know your own answers

The highlighted is really commendable, please keep it up. And don't forget also to find out logical reasoning backing any report or document.
Thank

Please note that you just quoted a post from MaxInDHouse, i used my wife's moniker when the spam bot barred my comments.
So should i still continue responding to your question or leave it?l smiley
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 5:40am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is really commendable, please keep it up. And don't forget also to find out logical reasoning backing any report or document.
Thank

Please note that you just quoted a post from MaxInDHouse, i used my wife's moniker when the spam bot barred my comments.
So should i still continue responding to your question or leave it?l smiley

The HYPOCRISY of MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, and their beloved Organization never ends.

Well, what do we have here?

After studying the IRS form 990 Income Tax Records for the Fiscal Year 2013 for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's Investments handled by the H.M Riley Trust, here are some investments that stood out:

1. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 20,000 shares in BOEING CO

Boeing doesn't only make airplanes, they make MISSILES and are the THIRD LARGEST DEFENSE CONTRACTORS in the world as of 2020.

Check out their Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing

For proof see image #2 below

2. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 30,000 shares in LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP

Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation with worldwide interests.

As of 2014, they were the WORLDS LARGEST DEFENSE CONTRACTORS

Check out their Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin

For proof see image #3 below

3. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 90,000 shares in UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP

United Technologies merged with RAYTHEON technologies in 2020 - if you recall, we saw that Watchtower as of 2009, was already investing in Raytheon Technologies.

According to their Wikipedia page, United Technologies was a major military contractor and made 10% of its revenue from the U.S Government.

Check out their Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies

For proof see image #4 below

You can download and view Watchtower's entire investment portfolio for the 2013 fiscal year here -- https://pdfcoffee.com/watchtower-stock-investments-pdf-free.html

So let's get this straight.

An organization that claims to be "God's direct channel of communication" is investing heavily in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction.

They claim to have "erased wars from the mind of their followers.." but their investment portfolio tells a completely different story.

What do we call that?

HYPOCRISY!

HYPOCRISY!!

HYPOCRISY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

The HYPOCRISY of MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, and their beloved Organization never ends.

After studying the IRS form 990 Income Tax Records for the Fiscal Year 2013 for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's Investments handled by the H.M Riley Trust, here are some investments that stood out:

Boeing doesn't only make airplanes, they make MISSILES and are the THIRD LARGEST DEFENSE CONTRACTORS in the world as of 2020.

2. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 30,000 shares in LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP

Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation with worldwide interests.

3. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society own 90,000 shares in UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP

United Technologies merged with RAYTHEON technologies in 2020 - if you recall, we saw that Watchtower as of 2009, was already investing in Raytheon Technologies.

According to their Wikipedia page, United Technologies was a major military contractor and made 10% of its revenue from the U.S Government.

Check out their Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies

You can download and view Watchtower's entire investment portfolio for the 2013 fiscal year here -- https://pdfcoffee.com/watchtower-stock-investments-pdf-free.html

An organization that claims to be "God's direct channel of communication" is investing heavily in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction.

They claim to have "erased wars from the mind of their followers.." but their investment portfolio tells a completely different story.

What do we call that?

HYPOCRISY!

HYPOCRISY!!

HYPOCRISY!!!

MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying, it's your portion!

We are humans not robots, and as humans we invest to GAIN (not LOOSE) so if you BELIEVE that any investor could put his/her life-savings in a business and at the same time send out publishers in millions to discourage people from patronizing his own product then what stops you from BELIEVING in Jesus of Nazareth? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

What do we call that?

HYPOCRISY!

HYPOCRISY!!

HYPOCRISY!!!

I am waiting for their original fake or forged original document.

You would have allowed them remain the way they are by not providing any links.

Sometimes I will post screenshots of their magazine without stating the month or year of publication. Let them go and look for it. Since whatever those they call APOSTATES post are lies, misinformation and image tarnishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
achorladey:

Sometimes I will post screenshots of their magazine without stating the month or year of publication. Let them go and look for it. Since whatever those they call APOSTATES post are lies, misinformation and image tarnishing

A real believer will never ever check anything you say or present unless you're able to present a better option than the one you're trying to condemn! John 6:66-68

So no matter the document or evidence you raise against the truth what a real believer will always ask you is "where else do you think i can go for pure worship?"
Failure to answer means Kò sọ́rọ̀ mọ́! wink

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2022
achorladey:

Sometimes I will post screenshots of their magazine without stating the month or year of publication. Let them go and look for it. Since whatever those they call APOSTATES post are lies, misinformation and image tarnishing.

I feel you bro.

I didn't do it for them.

I did for other non-hypocritical people who would like to see the IRS form 990 for themselves.

That is why I only picked the military investments in my post.

They are other investments they made that makes you wonder - if this is "Satan's World" as they say, why do they keep investing in companies who are deeply entrenched in the World?

Imagine "God's Organization" investing in Walt Disney, Facebook and Time Warner.

Their HYPOCRISY reeks with disgust.

1 Like

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by oteneaaron(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So no matter the document or evidence you raise against the truth what a real believer will always ask you is "where else do you think i can go for pure worship?"

HYPOCRITE!

How can your worship be "pure" when you have a share in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction?

Your worship is DIRTY and DISGUSTING.

People don't need to go anywhere.

We don't need your organization's DIRTY worship or any religious organization for that matter.

Everything anybody will ever need is already INSIDE them.

What you are looking for in sokoto, is already inside your sokoto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2022
To MaxInDHouse

Keep crying, it's your portion!

It is not a crying matter

We are humans not robots, and as humans we invest to GAIN (not LOOSE)

Good so your religious leaders are investing to gain. Since you are not robots, go and bring the evidence to debunk what was posted.

So if you BELIEVE that any investor could put his/her life-savings in a business and at the same time send out publishers in millions to discourage people from patronizing his own product

Those the investor was sending publishers to are not aware of all his business. The many ways this religious organization you belong generates money you don't know. Get to understand that. You that are the investors close aids and employees cannot say how they generate their wealth not to talk of those that are outsiders you carry your 2-3 minutes publishing work. grin grin grin.

Apply this your intelligence.

then what stops you from BELIEVING in Jesus of Nazareth?

Irrelevant question. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A real believer will never ever check anything you say or present unless you're able to present a better option than the one you're trying to condemn! John 6:66-68

A real believer will never ever check anything you say or present unless you're able to present a better option than the one you're trying to condemn!

1. but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

Who is Paul talking to here? Fake believers?

2. You are a real believer in the religious organization you belong. Abeg, wetin the image below say make you do? grin grin grin Why are you still checking or testing when you already know you are in the best?

3. Oya change mouth and spill irrelevant narratives grin grin

against the truth what a real believer will always ask you is "where else do you think i can go for pure worship?"

Discussion was not about where else to go for pure worship. grin grin grin

Failure to answer means [b]Kò sọ́rọ̀ mọ́!

He is now stating irrelevant conditions to get out of the guagmire he got into. Save your face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2022
achorladey:

1. but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

Who is Paul talking to here? Fake believers?

2. You are a real believer in the religious organization you belong. Abeg, wetin the image below say make you do? grin grin grin Why are you still checking or testing when you already know you are in the best?

3. Oya change mouth and spill irrelevant narratives grin grin

Discussion was not about where else to go for pure worship. grin grin grin

He is now stating irrelevant conditions to get out of the guagmire he got into. Save your face.

grin
MaxInDHouse singing tune is now changing as more facts hit him.

Oteneaaron own self weak am.

MaxInDHouse is now admitting that he is aware of the lies of the organization but he himself is a liar and love the lies.
The same with Janosky.

3 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin

MaxInDHouse is now admitting that he is aware of the lies of the organization but he himself is a liar and love the lies.
The same with Janosky.

Person that boast of military intelligence that cannot retrieve documents relating to military information and companies producing military hardwares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
The same with Janosky.

Funny atheists! cheesy

Do you think i have the time going through all the shit Apostates are putting up here and there against the truth?
In fact i've read lots and lots and lots of books with research materials that's enough to make one debunk the belief in God or Jesus.
But Intelligence will never allow any right thinking person forgo consistency.

This is what consistency means!

Mankind found ourselves here on this planet without anyone to tell us where we come from. Many Spirit Beings claiming God are being worshiped in different parts of the earth. Only one out of all took the initiative to inspire men from one race telling them all that happened right from the beginning until now.
He told us how mankind fell from glory and His plans to restore sanity on the planet.
He promised to send one person who will organize people and train them how to cohabit peacefully. This man came and started a movement that lasted for less than two centuries until the movement was wiped out by political element but the records of their deeds was well preserved until centuries later when people began searching for God with all their hearts. Then one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers emerged in the process preparing for the restoration of sanity on planet earth. Throughout the world everyone know this group for their obedience and humility as they're submissive to those taking the lead among them without the use of force or weapons but the words found written in the book reportedly inspired by one of the Gods.
So if anyone has anything to say against that group it should first be to present a better performing group that's under the control of that same God or another God then their achievements throughout the world.
In the absence of that, Kò sọ́rọ̀ mọ́! smiley
Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by RussellRutherfo: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheists! cheesy

Do you think i have the time going through all the shit Apostates are putting up here and there against the truth?
In fact i've read lots and lots and lots of books with research materials that's enough to make one debunk the belief in God or Jesus.

Mankind found ourselves here on this planet without anyone to tell us where we come from. Many Spirit Beings claiming God are being worshiped in different parts of the earth. Only one out of all took the initiative to inspire men from one race telling them all that happened right from the beginning until now.
He told us how mankind fell from glory and His plans to restore sanity on the planet.
He promised to send one person who will organize people and train them how to cohabit peacefully. This man came and started a movement that lasted for less than two centuries until the movement was wiped out by political element but the records of their deeds was well preserved until centuries later when people began searching for God with all their hearts. Then one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers emerged in the process preparing for the restoration of sanity on planet earth. Throughout the world everyone know this group for their obedience and humility as they're submissive to those taking the lead among them without the use of force or weapons but the words found written in the book reportedly inspired by one of the Gods.
So if anyone has anything to say against that group it should first be to present a better performing group that's under the control of that same God or another God then their achievements throughout the world.

Funny publishers.
Delude yourself all you want.

People are waking up.
You represent the old order of secrecy and lies.

Nothing you can do can stop young Jehovah witnesses like your children from asking in the future as they stumble across these informations no matter how the cult organization tries to cover it all.

Max's child to MaxInDHouse:
Dad, why all these recorded lies by the Watchtower Society?!!
I go out there and people are now asking why the lies in 1975, 1925, etcetera

MaxInDHouse to his child:
It is the evil apostates like RussellRutherfo, achorladey, etcetera that made our founders like Russell, Judge Rutherford, etcetera tell so much lies and give so much false prophecies. I myself is ashamed of our history but the promise of Bethel made me lie more to defend these jw lies.

2 Likes

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Funny publishers.

People are waking up.

Nothing you can do can stop young Jehovah witnesses like your children from asking in the future as they stumble across these informations no matter how the cult organization tries to cover it all.

It is the evil apostates like RussellRutherfo, achorladey, etcetera that made our founders like Russell, Judge Rutherford, etcetera tell so much lies and give so much false prophecies. I myself is ashamed of our history but the promise of Bethel made me lie more to defend these jw lies.

You missed the point once again my friend!

The foundation of the FAITH in my heart has to do with GOD'S ORGANIZATION.
So the first thing i teach anyone including my children is to keep searching for God's only organization. In fact i told my two sons that i may be wrong in believing that it's the JWs so if any of them should find a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses they should not forget that that's what their father wish to go for all his life!
So except any of them chose to become an atheist which wouldn't be a problem to me as i've played my own part. In fact Fernando my second son (who lives in South America) chose not to further his education after reading the publications that says JWs should simplify their lives by going for trades or handiwork.
I told him that it's not about money but simplicity, his senior is still studying for his master degree in one of Nigerian Varsities because he chose to further but let me shock you Fernando is now the one sponsoring Akinwale through the so called master degree course.
Today Fernando is a successful farmer that most Brazilian JW girls are eyeing now but i've warned his godfather (my JW friend who took him there) that my son must marry an African JW.
So both of them are on their own now.
David (my grandson due to Akinwale's mistake back then) is even harder than i thought because the little boy always talk about how one can assist others to know that God only has one (not two) organization of Worshipers.
I even tried to confuse him by asking "why do you think there can't be any other but one organization of God?" with the answer little David (now 7+) gave me brought tears of joy to my eyes, because i couldn't find anything to add to his argument my only problem now is the way his friends are arguing with their parents at home after discussing on Bible topics with my grandson! smiley

So i've played my part Sir, each of them now has his future in his own hands! cheesy

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by Courz: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Funny publishers.

People are waking up.

Hahahahahahaha. Chai!! I don laugh tire. grin grin grin
No be small thing. These JW clowns are something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
CROSSING OVER after been ignored for so long! cheesy

Re: Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications by achorladey: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheists! cheesy

Na to make mouth up and down. Hardly listen to what you are saying paapaa

This thread was created on the 22nd of April 2022, you were the first to comment on this thread today is 28th April 2022 you are still here. Then look up and see what you just said.....

The answer will be YES you have the time. You got banned on the 25th used another moniker the whole day to respond on this thread, your ban was lifted and you returned back. grin grin grin cheesy

That's not what the thread is all about.

But Intelligence will never allow any right thinking person forgo consistency

Your actions here shows you are not consistent from one post to the next. You keep changing your mouth to save your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Story Of Jizz-us. / Christianity, Idolatory And Worship Of Four "Fake" Jesus / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.