Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday (4499 Views)

Despite Infection, I Visited A Brothel Yesterday / I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by blingxx(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
Yesterday morning I went to a brothel a female classmate back then@ secondary who was selling bend down select caught me there she even called me by my name I have to denial I was not the one on see Bleep up na one of the ashawo begin talk no drive our big time costumer o And the gal come be big aproko join chai shame catch me no be small

Weytin she dey do for brothel ? She be olosho be that o
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by kelz555: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Psady post=112194892]Hahaha! Similar thing happened to many years ago, some group of friends caught me while coming out from a brothel,I was shocked to see them too, as guys now we exchanged pleasantry, they said they are surprise to see me there, I told them I needed to lighten myself a bit. Funny thing was that, a guy among them happened to be brother to a new chic I was wooing and she never yielded , this said guy got home, told the sis about me, how they met me in a brothel. The next day she visited me at home, and told me never to go back there anymore as she is now available.

Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by Jeremani: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Psady:
Hahaha! Similar thing happened to many years ago, some group of friends caught me while coming out from a brothel,I was shocked to see them too, as guys now we exchanged pleasantry, they said they are surprise to see me there, I told them I needed to lighten myself a bit. Funny thing was that, a guy among them happened to be brother to a new chic I was wooing and she never yielded , this said guy got home, told the sis about me, how they met me in a brothel. The next day she visited me at home, and told me never to go back there anymore as she is now available.
God is great
Re: A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
What's the essence of your questions

You still dey masturbate?
You still dey play bet?
Kenzy suffer head dey sweet you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Libido And The Lies You Were Told / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him / People Say I Look Like Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.