Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (60855 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ojay2053(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.
OmG! You're beautiful , just come and marry me jor.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Adasun(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2018
excomarow:

U go chop beating
dats my guy cheesy cheesy

body na in da hear am pass ear.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
This Joyberry don buy market i swear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hadebayor2606(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating peoples.
there is no how good you are trained a female soldier can't defeat me I Will rather die fighting

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pilsonpiilord: 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
Female soldier way be say na military OT dey her head, u mess up with her, she treats ur Bleep up. I no dey pass my boundary ooo
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Dareal90s(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2018
damiBJ:

Try one...u will regret it for life.

1: she will want to be in control
2: oga toast or cal her....u dnt hv a choice to question the act.
3: she goes out at will...
I can go one and on..but make I bone
I have one in NYSC camp, PH rivers state
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by cyrus1992(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Because there are always muscular and unattractive

Taaa!!
Who tell you, if you think they are unattractive. Go and take a look at airforce female personnels, i swear you go trip.
I was opportuned to do my service year at airforce base, jos. And mehn, those NAF women are neat, preety and just natural, no be all dem this slay quuens wey we dey see wey no fine but still dey paint face like chalk board everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by cyrus1992(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
pilsonpiilord:
Female soldier way be say na military OT dey her head, u mess up with her, she treats ur Bleep up. I no dey pass my boundary ooo

Na lie,
Not all of them, most of them are nice.
I personally know two NAF flying officers who are happily married and treat their husbands like kings.
The first ones husband a pastor in christ embassey, while the second ones husband an academician.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by daveP(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one
The pre-impression passed down by the previous acts of the military is what is causing all of this. The military aren't helping matters either. They need to work on their general image by reaching out in such a way that the masses aren't scared about them like the old military days.

Some are wiser and role well with military guys.

Some are happy to have them as friends for security purposes and intimidating their enemies on the street. See 1st episode guys and girls boasting upandan that just one call and you see military guys at your doorstep, etc. All that got to stop too.

Then finally, it needs to be more attractive than it currently is. The naija military needs something close to commercializing itself but still maintaining it's high standard.

I've met more that a few female soldiers at different places, mostly the ATM. Beautiful and sexy. Striking a conversation made me know I can have a go at anyone of them anyday. They were friendly and funny. My Niggas however, fear for my head as usual.

Assurance?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by rottenegg: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Quite true, majority of the senior officers just want to prevent the ladies from marrying civilian guys.That why i always tell my friends, go outside the base,make good civilian friends both male and females, have a friendly and respectful approach towards them. Stop leaving in a dream world that the senior officers would marry you. Most female soilders are just pleasure toys for them, at the end when the beauty has faded, They leave them fr the younger ones,leaving old,frustrated, bitter single ladies, who then vet their frustrations on the younger ones

You speak well. If time permits you, open a WhatsApp group or Facebook forum for single Military babes who want to mingle with civilians... but there must be a clause though, NO HARASSMENT!
Then link me up!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by morgan100(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
adisabarber:
Abeg who get video of female soldiers beating one guy for toasting one of them mk he epp me send to her

He didn't even toast her o, he only said she is beautiful, Lo and behold, he regretted saying that

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by MezieFresh: 4:06pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

Always be on mufti....Biko

You just look totally different in it....!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by rottenegg: 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
morningstar55:
This Joyberry don buy market i swear

But she does convey a strong point. Most military women are too full of themselves and those military boys head no dey correct.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
ollins:
wow,best response here,I love the comments here,I would love to know you o and hoping you are free,lol,I swaer you are a wife material
smh, i just dey picture wen joy go dey slap u as u kneel down based on her command

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by MezieFresh: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

joyberry
Always be on mufti....Biko

You just look totally different in it....!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by urchltd: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
Let them Marry themselves...i no go fit come out oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...Civilians marry Civilians...Soldiers Marry Soldiers...
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by daveP(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
victorvezx:
A female civilian who thinks a uniformed male Nigerian soldier is handsome and wants him can easily approach the soldier and talk to him about it without any problem, the man won't lay hands on the lady. But let a Cute Nigerian guy just approach a female soldier while in uniform, who don't even have a boyfriend. the vast majority of them usually view it as gross disrespect and will usually punish the guy, especially when they have guns with them or a colleague nearby, they will even bring the whole barracks to deal with u
I can't but agree with this....

Besides, if her military guys notices you two, you may be doomed incase they smoke the weed the wrong way one day and they come to chill out, cool off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect
joy abeg make sure u disfigure the guy if and wen him mess up, he is known to talk anyhow on NL
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by rottenegg: 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:
How do you date someone who is commissioned to take a Life ?

How do you date someone who even thought of getting a job whose sole motive is to take the life of other fellow humans ?

It is not about liver, it is about a Spiritual Principles/Injunctions.

You know nothing friend.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
ojay2053:
OmG! You're beautiful , just come and marry me jor.
all of una wey dey ask for joy hand in marriage because of her simple comment, r just amusing me aswear! is dis how men take decisions to marry their life partners? JOY GO BEAT U WOUND, u beta hear word!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect
ok wow.. That's nice.

Here have it.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by MarieSucre(f): 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
Mortiple:
MY EXPERIENCE
I was once in a casual relationship with a Navy girl from Plateau State several years ago.

One faithful day she walked up to me to know if i was ready to walk down the isle with her, since many other suitors were ready to wed her. I humbly declined. She did not take my gentle and sincere response in good faith as she suddenly became violent and attempted to molest me.

Thanks goodness, I subdued her by the help of my training as a martial artist. grin

In my opinion, many "soldier girls" can be nice when the going is good in a relation but will be quick to molest you if it goes sour.

You dated just one.

And then you ended it with "in my opinion MANY soldier girls... "

How did you come about that opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
rottenegg:

You speak well. If time permits you, open a WhatsApp group or Facebook forum for single Military babes who want to mingle with civilians... but there must be a clause though, NO HARASSMENT!
Then link me up!
clause or no clause, once u sign up with a naija female soldier, u must be harassed except u nor ever ever mess up! even wen they mess up, u still cannot say a word else u will be harassed again. Good luck with the watsapp thing tho

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
rottenegg:

But she does convey a strong point. Most military women are too full of themselves and those military boys head no dey correct.
she is unique i must confess...makes me wonder how she copes with dem
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Westaslave2(f): 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Please check our signature in blue colour below to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
signature nsi na aru...
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
ok 070

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2018
rottenegg:

You know nothing friend.
Nothing is quite a voluminous compendium of knowledge. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by MarieSucre(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one

Ishilove It's like she doesn't know she is on nairaland. One small argument with a silly boy and he'll go dig up this old post and call her an army olosho smh.

I'm just laughing at you. It's like you don't know what you did in your previous post. You're like the Buhari of soldier girls. The same way Buhari went abroad to cast Nigerian youths and still expect foreign countries to come and invest in companies that will employ Nigerian youths. You came here to cast soldier girls and still expect men to date them. You're asking them to pick any fine one they see after your comment has given them smackdown.

You should have used your position to even erase misconceptions about them like how some guys are saying that their superiors use them for sex but this what you choose to do instead? You're a horrible ambassador I must say, and even in the following comments you still go on saying more horrible things about them all the while asking men to date them, are you sure you know what you're doing?

Best of luck sha. I hope nairaland guys will take the good, if there is any sef out of your comment and actually try to date them.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by adisabarber(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
morgan100:

He didn't even toast her o, he only said she is beautiful, Lo and behold, he regretted saying that

And they are wondering why men are not asking them out grin
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Ishilove: 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ishilove It's like she doesn't know she is on nairaland. One small argument with a silly boy and he'll go dig up this old post and call her an army olosho smh.

I'm just laughing at you. It's like you don't know what you did in your previous post. You're like the Buhari of soldier girls. The same way Buhari went abroad to cast Nigerian youths and still expect foreign countries to come and invest in companies that will employ Nigerian youths. You came here to cast soldier girls and still expect men to date them. You're asking them to pick any fine they say see after your comment has given them smackdown.

You should have used your position to even erase misconceptions about them like how some guys are saying, their superiors use them for sex but this what you choose to do instead. You're a horrible ambassador I must say, and even in the following comments you still going saying more horrible things about them all the while asking men to date them, are you sure you know what you're doing?

Best of luck sha. I hope nairaland guys will take the good, if there is any sef out of your comment and actually try to date them.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Jeflox: 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
I want to marry airforce woman but I don't know where to get her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.