Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video (63646 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by seglabsy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Fmtx3Ah3Y

The chief imam of oyo, masud ajokidero and other faithful on Saturday said final prayers over the remains of late alaafin of oyo oba lamidi Adeyemi III, he's been laid to rest within the premises of the palace.

May his soul rest in peace
the issue we want him to solve for us in the palace is over,ta ni n oro temi fun aya fi baba lokeee
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by hopexter(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:
so even their oba na muslim

chai fulani try i swearagad!

Don’t be stupid you bloody ipob. Is Islam for Fulani alone?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by bizzibodi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Too bad his oloris were not packed for him to quench his insatiable thirst in the afterlife.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Mooh247: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
halfcurrent:
For my education, what’s the difference between Alaafin of Oyo and Olubadan?

Oyo is a town used to name a state with many town e.g Kano city inside Kano State, or Lagos Island inside Lagos State..... King of Oyo town is Allafin

Ibadan is a City in Oyo State and it's State capital, it's king is Olubadan

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Kaybae(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
tayo60:
During his reign as oba, there was no tangible development in Oyo town.
says you, please are you part of us or just a visitor in Oyo empire? Cos I think it's only Oyo indigenes that have the right to say that.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Richy4(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
tayo60:
During his reign as oba, there was no tangible development in Oyo town.

But Oyo is an ancient town.. it doesn't need development but rehabilitation...

I haven't been there but I guess it will be full of landmarks and historic buildings..

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by haabidah666: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
halfcurrent:
For my education, what’s the difference between Alaafin of Oyo and Olubadan?

Every town with her own kabiyesi tongue

Oyo town............. Ibadan

Different....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by obiekunie01: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Winning123:
You are just a nuisance seeking attention. For your info his elder brother was a Catholic priest that passed on last year. He also has another one who is also a clargy. You Igbos are irritants and all you folks do is to create division and disharmony all over social media

yep!

even thou they are a christian family he has to convert to moosulimi to avoid problems with the fulanis.

yea yea we know the drill in southwaist. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by GistFullGround: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022

This is how diseases like Covid-19 spreads!

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Tiana06(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by King3urna(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
African tradition is gone an oba is been buried the Arab way is that how his ancestors where buried no hope for Africa

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

Receive SENSE angry

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by obiekunie01: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
King3urna:
African tradition is gone an oba is been buried the Arab way is that how his ancestors where buried no hope for Africa

you dey mind them!

i dey even talk the matter some morons were even isulting their father!

A WHOLE OBA! A CUSTODIAN OF YORUBA CULTURE BURIED LIKE A DOG! AND HIS PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
MuhammedSaf:

bini kingdom I'm sure.

ife? not so sure.

Sijuwade was a Muslim before he became Oba. But after he died he was buried in the traditional way. Same with other Obas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by effort1: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

o

So, your cursed dumb mind told you it was fulanis that brought Islam to yorubaland? Boy, you are cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Kpengla(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Fmtx3Ah3Y

The chief imam of oyo, masud ajokidero and other faithful on Saturday said final prayers over the remains of late alaafin of oyo oba lamidi Adeyemi III, he's been laid to rest within the premises of the palace.

May his soul rest in peace

This asshole was buried as a moslem after enjoying the privileges of Yoruba traditional/religious life for 52 years.

Typical Nigerian con-artist

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Joezinho:
Rest on King. Alaafin was a hugely respected monarch in the Southwest and lived his life to the fullest. He belongs to the rarefied selection of kings all over the world who ruled for decades in great health, pomp and pageantry.. He's also an erudite Yorùbá historian and folklorist. An ardent follower of Sango and a committed Muslim. His emergence as Alaafin wasn't smooth sailing as he had running power struggle with one of his chiefs called Ashipa within his kingdom.

You forgot to mention OBA OF BENIN

In rulership hierarchy in Nigeria, he's on the same pedestal as the Oòni of Ìfẹ, the Sultan of Sokoto and the Obi of Onitsha.. He will be thoroughly missed by his people and across the federation coz he was an era.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Gozac: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Love this man, he was a principled man that stood his ground in what he believes . May God give the people he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by mirinder: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
boldking:
So sad he is gone......what will happen to his new wives?
am going to fúck them with my 8 inches prick. Cant wait to cum on their faces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by mirinder: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
bizzibodi:
Too bad his oloris were not packed for him to quench his insatiable thirst in the afterlife.
do these young women sleep with him? I mean he's old

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by juwoonn(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Too bad At age 84??
Should he live forever?
God1000:
too bad, oyo state continue to lose its prominent individuals

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by opera1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmm, I thought there are special way of burying the king in Yoruba land but seems this is different.
I may be wrong sha, and moreover this is a social media era where Ifá is using iPad.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by mirinder: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kaybae:
says you, please are you part of us or just a visitor in Oyo empire? Cos I think it's only Oyo indigenes that have the right to say that.
are oyo girls sweet in bed. I'd be visiting
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by seglabsy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Iku baba yeye ekeji orisa
oluwakemiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Health360:
Oba means ban in Igbo language but mean King in Yoruba language

It means barn and not ban. Please know the difference. As in yam barn

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Tomek09(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
RIP pvssy eating Alafin.

Now that you are gone, it will interest NwaAmaikpe to show your wives what they have been missing since you caged them in ur Palace as Oloris.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by mirinder: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Iku baba yeye ekeji orisa
ibo loti wa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Tomek09(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
mirinder:
am going to fúck them with my 8 inches prick. Cant wait to cum on their faces
Badhguy4ck grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by seglabsy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kaybae:
TAYO60 IS RIGHT BUT PUT THAT ASIDE FOR NOW
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Fastoy: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pls send me ur WhatsApp number... I will cherish been ur friend. U sound like some one to learn from
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Tomek09(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
effort1:
o

So, your cursed dumb mind told you it was fulanis that brought Islam to yorubaland? Boy, you are cursed.
Who brought Islam to Yorubaland??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? / Ogun: The Only Yoruba Word, With 10 Meanings / Igba Nkwu Nwanyi (igbo Traditional Wedding Ceremony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.