Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You (52841 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by worldclass68(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you tall, fine man? What do you have that the poor guy doesn't have

Yeah the girl is tall, even taller than her bf but I'm taller, girls and guys admire my look too....and I give good massage too.,....,...girls only tho grin

1 Like

Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by diplomat058(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Talk2nanro:
what an illiterate, so "Shut up" is an insult?

You are a fool if you think shutting up someone is polite
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Trimanj701(m): 3:13am On Apr 25, 2022
No particular attitude for cheating but based on personality and poor family training
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Realbuzzing(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoviaIJune:
fvck off pervert

I want us to know ourselves , that's y am asking
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Talk2nanro(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
diplomat058:

You are a fool if you think shutting up someone is polite
why are fools always the one's to call people far smarter than them fools? thus the saying " A fool is wise in his own eyes "
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by ojoshu(m): 3:32am On May 11, 2022
ChocolateWine:
She must have been all the 5. Experience is the best teacher

Lol, where's women supporting women
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by Reelstudio8: 3:34am On May 11, 2022
Martinola:
Any 9ja woman fit cheat

Lies
Re: These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You by ojoshu(m): 1:15am On May 23, 2022
12 Things You Should Know About Your Partner 6 Months Into a Relationship

The courting phase has come to an end and you’re starting to really settle into your new(ish) relationship. Indeed the six month mark is something of a milestone since it’s around this time that the oxytocin-fueled rush of infatuation begins to abate and a new deeper, romantic connection starts to replace those love-at-first-sight feelings. With that said, go ahead and congratulate yourself on making it this far. Then, ensure you’re on the right track to celebrate future milestones together by considering the following things you should know about your partner six months into a relationship.
Happy Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOvGaddrig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.