Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37616 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by MrBroke(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bro, all you have 2 do is, avoid bet shops and anything that has to 2 do with gambling or investment, and when ever the thought of placing a bet comes to you, think of what has happened before and other better things you could have done with the money, little by little your addiction will fade away. No amount of prayer will do anything, it all comes down to you and your psychology.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:
How can someone have a life saving of only 100,000

Nigeria has failed all of us.
cuz he does not have pussy to trade for urgent 2k with

Na naija men the feel the burden of the economy. The women nor know wetin life dey talk

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Enny2013(f): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kajaard:

Where we the ones that advised you to use your house rent money to gamble? Betting is nothing but gambling. You have a son and an unpaid house rent and you still had the effontery to gamble away your savings.

What exactly do you want us to do for you now? You are even threatening to take your life, how childish. Man up and carry your cross.
Dnt mind him. Nairaland has turned to deir begging forum. Everyone comes to Nairaland to seek sympathies. Dnt dey hv family members?
Let him kill himself if he wants.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by jaykai24(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

Don't do anything silly over mistake you made instead learn from it. We have all made mistakes in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I'm working on very devastating system that we all that has lost money to Gambling with make back out loses ... without risking nothing...I have test run it on 1xbet but they block the account after 400k profit in 1wk..but still working on the loophole...it's nothing hacking nor fraud... just a working system... watch out
arbitrage?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by sonofElElyon: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

Better don't do anything stupid! That money you can make x 10 with good iinvestment nformation and hard work don't do anything stupid I repeat.. God allowed it to happen because He wants you to stay away from gambling.. and this was the only way

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:

Hahahaha, the reason why I said that is cos 100k Is just too small to be termed life savings....

50k wey I take go shop for market yesterday.....

Na wa ooo
na men money u dey chop naim make u dey cap nonsense
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OperationalVehi: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:

Scam .... Show us the ticket

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Memeni(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
I used to call them to meet me outside. Am finished. This shame is toomuch

Bro it's going to be fine. I understand how I feel ( Although I don't play bet or don't engage in anything gambling and never will). I lost a lot of money trading forex but the Lord helped me pick myself up. Theirs more to life than money..u can enjoy life no matter how rich or poor you're are. When there's life there's hope

Your first step to redemption is to first stop betting.. believe me bro that stuff is evil and destroys life. Start ur life afresh, keep going about ur legal business. Ur family will appreciate the little you bring to the table as long as they know you do a legit business. It's better you're comfortable with the little you have and have peace of mind than having a lot without it.

Good luck. The Lord is your strength

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by funkmrflexx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:

I'm a strong bettor . I must play every weekend but I don't use more than 1k . There's no one who has a life with football betting, it should just be like a try ur luck stuff for u. No b do or die .
Never use more than what you can afford to lose . Learn ur lesson and move on

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by VicM6: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
you lost due to ur format.....Sorry bro, keep moving.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by jaykai24(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Enny2013:

Dnt mind him. Nairaland has turned to deir begging forum. Everyone comes to Nairaland to seek sympathies. Dnt dey hv family members?
Let him kill himself if he wants.

Hey! Let's be guided with our words. Thanks �
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by okeyngene1: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
To painful thing is that you can't get here from anybody here instead you get bashing. I was also a gambler like you, gambling has finished my life. I have begged God to forgive me and start a new life. Op just get born again and your life will change for good.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chukwuibuipob: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
sadDon't mind him/his trick won't click here.See how he construct his SCAMMING join(house rent/2 yrs old son join).Only FOOLS will believe dis Arabian nite story.U dnt consider ur rent/son b4.Thief
oluwaseyi0:

You are capping rubbish if you are expecting a nairalander to give you 1 naira

It's not as if you bet off the 100k at once you did it gradually without stopping to reason about your fantom house rent and son

Go back to work and start working hard to raise another money if you like use the new money to bet too

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
At least you have leaned that gambling is not business. But If you still want to get back you money, sell your mini bus and use the proceeds to bet. Who knows, you might just blow.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by oluxy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:

Eyah! Pele... Sorry.
But if you had won, I guess we won't know that you did right?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chosen4now: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help
please don't give up hope...there is more to life.. Start going to church and give your life to Christ Jesus and he will change your story

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by tonididdy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Mistake has being made, hopefully lesson learned.
For the sake of your child please do not do anything stupid.
He will grow up to hate you, struggle with him, let him see you suffer to put food in his mouth.
He will respect you, that's enough drive for you my guy.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Dondar: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:

Hahahaha, the reason why I said that is cos 100k Is just too small to be termed life savings....

50k wey I take go shop for market yesterday.....

Na wa ooo
Happy Sunday boss show Ur boy love
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by udomma1005(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mercyfulhab:
What is the assurance that if you are given money to get accomodation as you pleaded ,that you won't end up betting with the money
Please, why should he be given money at his age after he consciously made his decisions?
That would amount to encouraging corporate begging, which is what he's acting out!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by freesoul12: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
waploger:

Hope say you no go teach us half way then tell us make we subscribe with 19k later

Their ways. Na so dem dey always sweet talk

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Scamperlee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Are you seeking for advise or help?
How sure this story is even real. See, everybody's brain is on like bulb. A country where maga can't maga a maga cheesy
So if you don't see help you will kee yourself? Mura si

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Metrofox(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
HellAnus:

You are a fuul. Let him go and play more bet. Bet9ja and others still dey exist. Clowns

Shit up Mr Man , is your own life perfect? .. Nigerians and virtue signaling. If you can't improve a problem don't try to make it worse. Nobody cares if you don't gamble and are holy as the pope. You can start your own thread about your pious lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chukwuibuipob: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ishilove:

After playing bet, you want to kill yourself and leave your baby for who to take care of??

To wipe you USB cable for neck just dey hungry me
dnt mind dis yeye thing and his scam story. Same way one idiot like dat denge pose @ somebody burnt shop to scam us here.Let him go kill himself(b4 that,he can handover his son,I'll take care of him) thief

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omo
No be small thing
Gambling is a death sentence

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ucvin: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
I lost over 15million in Nigerian stock exchange. Still can't get over it.
Stop Betting. It's addictive...

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Enny2013(f): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaykai24:

Hey! Let's be guided with our words. Thanks �

Mr, u shud hv highlighted d words we nid to b guided on nau.
Indicate d words,oga!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 46arcadez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Scam

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Chukzy44(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
themes009:
You still have hope and you can still make things work for you. but if you decided to live without using your head, then r.i.p in advance! Say no to betting in your next life if there is one
This is the best advise I have ever seen here today by a long MILE..
God bless you bro, he has made a mistake as we all do, however we don't know the situation of this man at this point in time.
However he needs a lots of encouragement to carry thru and not take his life, he has a lot to accomplish in the future on a long run

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by lawzolk: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nothing new. A lot of people have passed thru this and came out victorious when they realised what betting truly is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.