Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37611 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by onilanre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help

Guy this your story get k-leg.. Well, you better man up and start all over again. Life is a risk.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Bianda24: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lemme me offer you a piece of advice for free. Quit betting!!! I know the addiction may be ingrained in you but the best bet for you in betting is to quit it. The pain of losing the over 100k meant for house rent to betting should be the driving force to quit it.
I once lost over 1million naira to betting in a day. It happened that I got a loan of 1million naira from my parastatal's cooperative to pay back in 18 months. Though it was 1.8million naira that I applied for but cos of my contribution, I could not secure the desired amount. So I was loaned 1million naira. In an attempt to augument the money after having tried to get the remaining from friends and family members but as it was at that time, they couldn't help as a result of one reason or the other.
Going forward, a friend introduced me to betting, as my friend analysed it, it sounded convincing. Manchester City was to play Wolverhampton that year. Man City was on top of the league, I think the odd given to Man City was 1.36 while Wolves was given 7.68 odd (if I am not mistaken). The other game was between Celtic and one other team I could not recall its name now. Celtic was at home and from analyses, that team had not won Celtic before let alone winning Celtic at home. I cant remember the odd given to Celtic again but I know that I was to win 1.87 million naira.
So I staked for Man City and Celtic to win at home. The most annoying thing is that the team that won Celtic (from analyses had never won Celtic before) had red card and was 1 goal down at the end of first half. In second half, the team scored and drew the match while wolves won Man City with I think one goal.
It was sad, painful and wicked to me but I learnt my lesson. Though I did not quit sport betting but I never staked more than 100naira.
I wish to stop it totally which I know I am on its path.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by kuonbe(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wfaluse:

How do you expect betting to solve your problem bro? You are still living in delusion if you believe so. Brace your self up and pick up again. You are still young. Thankfully you have a mini bus you can use to make money. I bet it if you work hard for two months consecutively and you avoid all unnecessary expenses, you can save enough to get a decent apartment.

You may also drop your account details . This is Ramadan period.Let hearts that your story have touched and who have to drop for you
Ismail seun oyebola. 2117011636. Thank you sir
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by FuckOsuPigs: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Start going to church
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help

Stop the emotional blackmail already! Make we contribute money for you?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OperationalVehi: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
isnt it people

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Cyphar(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gental:

Have you stopped now?

Im still trying boss
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chaloskyx: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
try to use the small change on you to bet again when your account reads N0.00 i would assist you
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ipigbhe(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=Cyphar post=112221322]Bro.... Betting is not programmed for the player to win. It is for the company to make gain. That is why you hardly see people make it through betting.
Watin betting don do me for this life ehn.... Im supposed to own a land now..... Betting no allow. The addiction is just too strong. Pls bro. Just stop betting. You will be good.
I will only say hmm
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Maxfrancis(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Go on to your YouTube. Search for Epic virtuals watch his videos or chat him up.. trust me you would recover All you've lost....

No go kill ur self oooo

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ipigbhe(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Start going to church
Was in your shoe some months back but thank God I don change
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ipigbhe(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
HellAnus:

You are a fuul. Let him go and play more bet. Bet9ja and others still dey exist. Clowns

Grow up boy not everytime you show you have a faulty background
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
That's the reward of greed. Congratulations, you are very skillful
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by luluosas(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
An investment?
Maxfrancis:
Go on to your YouTube. Search for Epic virtuals watch his videos or chat him up.. trust me you would recover All you've lost....

No go kill ur self oooo
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by HellAnus: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ipigbhe:

Grow up boy not everytime you show you have a faulty background

You mean background like the brothel your mother raised you up in?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by DaveHarry(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
OriOko88:

Mk we hear word oga ade. Which betting u dey play in 2009?? Even baba ijebu never show face for that year talk more of sportsbet. Betting enter naija in 2014 with nairabet. So i no understand d bet wey u dey bet in 2009.. Maybe na dice or rubber band bet u mean undecided
U tink say na sports bet I take start gambling abi? Small pikin
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op for your own good, take down this post. If not the comments here will even give you more reasons to take your life. Gush nairaland is filled with toxic and heartless people.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by djblue007(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Your loss is very small compared to what I ever lost. If not for betting and crypto, I would have built a house and bought a car.....I've quitted all activities relating to anything online. You will recover bro!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
samx4real:

Na betting spirit dey follow u so oh.

And the two teams odd combine, no even reach 2 odd
Your goal is not to get 2 odds.

Your goal is simply to win.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Slizzords: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsmeF:

Baba put yourself together and hustle again, you go make am. Me na over 700k go for bitcoin for December. I Don comot hand for bitcoin or betting o, they can ruin your life for good
My own na over 1million naira to cryptocurrency, it's by God's grace that I haven't committed suicide by now. This life nor balance at all

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by flokii: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Slizzords:
My own na over 1million naira to cryptocurrency, it's by God's grace that I haven't committed suicide by now. This life nor balance at all

You mean am?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by AlphaBeta130: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 8 ten 5 thirty 15 ten. Read the book and you will be fine
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Bbbw: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oh
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by chiboycue: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

Sorry bro, tough times never last but tough people do. I urge you to listen to the gambler by Kenny Rogers and meditate on the wordings of the song. Below are inportant extract from his song

"You got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run.
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealing's done.

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep.
'Cause every hand's a winner,
And every hand's a loser,
And the best that you can hope for
Is to die in your sleep."
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by AlphaBeta130: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
cozy7:
betting is more like 95/5.....thsgs y you'll ALWAYS loose more than u can ever win. I thank God I've NEVER bet in my life. I intend keeping it so.
Never bet.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ItsmeF: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Slizzords:

Its well o. Me self almost commited suicide but thank God I didn't. I Don overcome, still having the effect uptill now but it's getting better
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by kenearth50(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
me wey don loose almost 5k in the space of 3 weeks, I no die...
Na greediness dey do you
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by lebete3000: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
ufuosman:
Betting is like alcohol.. No be ur mate

Alcohol has ruined my life walahi
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Your goal is not to get 2 odds.

Your goal is simply to win.

Liverpool down, Barca to go
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
chiboycue:

Sorry bro, tough times never last but tough people do. I urge you to listen to the gambler by Kenny Rogers and meditate on the wordings of the song. Below are inportant extract from his song

"You got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run.
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealing's done.

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep.
'Cause every hand's a winner,
And every hand's a loser,
And the best that you can hope for
Is to die in your sleep."

He will enjoy the remix better,

The remix by Busy Signal - The Gambler. Is more of reggae and the beat will keep him subber if he see virtual for bet9ja, e no go ever go near am again for him life.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by osazsky(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sunday motivation talk..life is like a circle ..life is too hard..it is better to give up now..pls dont wait if u want to give up pls just give up cuz life too short..hope I was able to motivate u
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by lendahand(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Use the pain you feel now as inspiration to quit gambling ... Gambling is horrible, it would ruin you

Gambling is placing your money on possible outcome based on guessing , sentiment and emotions

Sport Betting is analysing team fitness, using last five games played , position on the table, Goal difference, Head to Head encounters , team news to make better informed decisions, similar to stocks market and forex

The fastest way to cure addiction is to replace the negative habit with a positive one... You can replace Gambling with stock and forex analysis or crypto currency speculation... It offers the same thrill and fun and you can actually demo trade with fake currency

don't go near to crypto if you're not versed in it, it will wreck you in seconds

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest And Highest Paid Footballer In Nigeria? / Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.