Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37617 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Lepon02: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for

OK. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bluefilm: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
samx4real:
One of those foolish teams go draw.

Bet me

Let's see how it goes
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by DrDunamis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
It's all about perspective, and you don't have a good perspective of life and thus you'd continue to experience all these that your mind is limited to.
Change your perspective and your life will change too

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Fearyourcreator: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
I work hard to raise this money, for house rent. I raised 200plus in February and march. Beofer my mini bus engine got spoil. The money for house rent I used it to get another engine. Now av raised 100plus in 1month betting av finish me. I used to sleep in my mini bus.
Smiles ... Betting doesn't ruin people that knows what they are doing...
It's only very high risk if you want money fast...
Thing is a business gave you 100k plus savings in a month ... Expenses no follow ooo... Now what and what and time gave you that savings of 100k plus... Check how much you buy or pay daily to use the mini bus... Then add fuel and servicing money and ticket money ... Thats what you spend to get 100k plus savings ... With a lot of wahala .... Apply same with bet company... Take your time to select games with low odds... And dont accumulate more than 4 games ... Highest total odds should not pass 3odds for accumulation... Again divide your capital into 100 places ... Only stake with one percent... And only make sure you stake games you see is likely to play out dont say the odds is small... You will unlike blow your account ...also check your progress weekly not daily ... Have a pattern... A lot I can tell you ... If you can chart me up

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Fearyourcreator: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
I just want to take my wife with my 2yers old boy out of my mothers family house. I can't even go their
You will ... Stop thinking about fast money

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Fearyourcreator: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help
If you can't do it now you wont do it later..
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by JeffSA: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:

Your papa no get sense, even if your papa don die, e no get sense for grave...
nawa! Your mouth bad. Abegi close em.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by abeliver: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
betting no ruin you...na you ruin urself.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by FKMagazine(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Use the pain you feel now as inspiration to quit gambling ... Gambling is horrible, it would ruin you

Gambling is placing your money on possible outcome based on guessing , sentiment and emotions

Sport Betting is analysing team fitness, using last five games played , position on the table, Goal difference, Head to Head encounters , team news to make better informed decisions, similar to stocks market and forex

The fastest way to cure addiction is to replace the negative habit with a positive one... You can replace Gambling with stock and forex analysis or crypto currency speculation... It offers the same thrill and fun and you can actually demo trade with fake currency

Exactly!
Life itself isn't balance
However, there is no need for you to take your life, it's a challenge, face it and conquer.
You can start all over again bro, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Mikeeytools: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
who send you? Wen you wan bet am did you ask questions?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ibawon(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bro calm down, take your son stroll down your street and think about him growing up without a Dad, then you will see it's not worth it. By the time your Son is of age and reads this comment and see you were depressed because of 113k he will either be ashamed or be proud of you because of the action you take next.
With life there is hope

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by DaveHarry(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Idamond:

Nawah ooo so what's ur plan?
Move on
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
bluefilm:

Let's see how it goes

Na betting spirit dey follow u so oh.

And the two teams odd combine, no even reach 2 odd
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by amazingspiderma: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
I work hard to raise this money, for house rent. I raised 200plus in February and march. Beofer my mini bus engine got spoil. The money for house rent I used it to get another engine. Now av raised 100plus in 1month betting av finish me. I used to sleep in my mini bus.

Solution: Stop betting

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
samx4real:

Chaiiiiii...

I no fit laugh oh grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by rukz: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.( Prov 13:11)

Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household, but he who hates bribes will live. (Prov 15:27)

Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty. (Prov 28:19)

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity. (Eccl 5:10)

“Gambling is the child of avarice, the brother of iniquity, and the father of mischief.” – George Washington

Gambling is a sickness, a disease, an addiction, an insanity, and is always a loser in the long run.

When you have greed you will always lose more than you gain. Gambling is bad for your health and it violates many Scriptures as seen above. Seek hard work and trust in the Lord with your income and your home, and it shall be well with you.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by amazingspiderma: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles ... Betting doesn't ruin people that knows what they are doing...
It's only very high risk if you want money fast...
Thing is a business gave you 100k plus savings in a month ... Expenses no follow ooo... Now what and what and time gave you that savings of 100k plus... Check how much you buy or pay daily to use the mini bus... Then add fuel and servicing money and ticket money ... Thats what you spend to get 100k plus savings ... With a lot of wahala .... Apply same with bet company... Take your time to select games with low odds... And dont accumulate more than 4 games ... Highest total odds should not pass 3odds for accumulation... Again divide your capital into 100 places ... Only stake with one percent... And only make sure you stake games you see is likely to play out dont say the odds is small... You will unlike blow your account ...also check your progress weekly not daily ... Have a pattern... A lot I can tell you ... If you can chart me up

Risk Management strategy from Forex and Crypto Trading to Trading. This is not adequate for betting.
E get why

When it comes to betting you loose 100% I mean everything.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Hahahaha E choke, I know a guy who his father sent his school fees for him to pay. The guy squandered all in bet. Now he can't even write the ongoing exam but kept lying to his Dad that they are taking their exam. I know another one again that dropped out of school but to go home is problem because he use all the money his ppl gave him to bet. He is wandering and loitering around the school premises since four months now. His ppl still believe he is in school but Don't know guy man don drop out tey tey..
Nah wow oh, grin, while in school back den, alot of my course mate and friends also did thesame thing from betting with there house rent, school fees etc.....alot of people would suggest that people gamble responsibly but the problem is that in the process alot of people becoming addicted to it, and the addiction of gambling is one of the most difficult to break, is quite unfortunate sha.....

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by juman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
You situation is good
You can raise another money for rent in next one month working hard with your bus.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
adedehinbo:
lol that one no be juju? The guy no get better reasoning,that POS business sef go fetch am money wey bet no fit give am
true talk, but some people no the use there head reason nah.....now he has lost everything both the Pos business and and the gambling money.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Starzo: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:

If uve ever heard of cryptocurrency trading, u go know say, if u take ur crypto class serious, u go always get something to chop.....

The 50k wey I go blow , na my profit from crypto with 2 million naira balance.....

If u no get sense, at least ask other people with sense to show u the way.

Crypto trading has always been the front for online scammers

Idiot!, continue mocking other people's legit hussle. Hand go soon touch you

Las Las you go beg those wey you mock

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Raxxye(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
An apartments will solve my problems
I will stay with my family
Start going to church
Nothing will make me bet. I don't bet before
I promised my wife this month ending to up the money for the apartment. Pls I need help
If you survive this, you will bounce back and you'll make much more than you've lost. Time is a healer, and this one too will pass. I know this for sure.
Don't contemplate suicide o. That would be cowardly and selfish of you. You would only be transferring your own shame to your family members to bear. That's cowardly!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ezemeiyogu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Rickmann:

Bring it down bro..you don't joke with everything.
If you have anything reasonable to tell him , you do..if you don't have any, you shut the bleep up and stop exacerbating people's problems.

These guys don't know how someone is feeling. Nobe people dey help people? Must be due because they bleeped up big time?

Nawao
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by tunize(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Our life is determined by the choices we make and most times circumstance and luck too also have a role to play too. Betting doesn't kill people you only have a choice to bet or not, and your inability to learn when to let go of something most especially when it's not profitable lead to self destruction.
EVEN THE BET COMPANY ADVICE SEY BET WISELY ABI RESPONSIBLY Nxt time be wise!
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Gental(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Have you stopped now?
Cyphar:
Bro.... Betting is not programmed for the player to win. It is for the company to make gain. That is why you hardly see people make it through betting.
Watin betting don do me for this life ehn.... Im supposed to own a land now..... Betting no allow. The addiction is just too strong. Pls bro. Just stop betting. You will be good.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OriOko88(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
DaveHarry:
Since 2009(when I started betting) till yesterday (when I decided to quit betting), I've lost over a total sum of 7-10million(so because I don't want to exaggerate tins) naira. Back in 2013, I lose my nairabet and merrybet shops because of betting. Only this season, me and God nai know how much I don lose. So you see....just take heart n console yourself.

Quit sports betting today!
Mk we hear word oga ade. Which betting u dey play in 2009?? Even baba ijebu never show face for that year talk more of sportsbet. Betting enter naija in 2014 with nairabet. So i no understand d bet wey u dey bet in 2009.. Maybe na dice or rubber band bet u mean undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by VlamesIffect(f): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin no worry life go teach you how to get sense
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by VlamesIffect(f): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
OriOko88:

Mk we hear word oga ade. Which betting u dey play in 2009?? Even baba ijebu never show face for that year talk more of sportsbet. Betting enter naija in 2014 with nairabet. So i no understand d bet wey u dey bet in 2009.. Maybe na dice or rubber band bet u mean undecided

See this small pikin? 2014? grin grin grin Even before 1960 bet... betting dun dey...you go say you begin hear about am around 2014.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by OriOko88(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
pushy8:
So sad. What worries me the most is that most comedians are using their platforms to advertise for betting platforms, encouraging their followers, including children that listens to them, to use their promo code and register. They don't have any form of warning on the dangers of betting or inform them about the age requirement. They just make it sound like it's a winning formula. And NBC and advertising regulatory bodies are just watching.. we are sitting on a keg of Russian explosives
No reason am... Its normal everywhere. Betting companies are like that all over d world.. Their advertisement is even more aggressive in UK to the extent that more than half of English premier league teams have sport bet companies as their kit sponsors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.