Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women (6435 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Amarkkah(f): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Not all married women are like that. Don't generalize

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by flokii: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
medriano:
Shameless lose married women. I only feel sorry for the unfortunate men that married them.
You OP, I see you you enjoy your flirty chat with her. What stops you from blocking her?
You are irresponsible too.
Imagine her husband stumbles on your chat with her, what would be your excuse? What do you think would happen?
You don’t want something, don’t encourage it.

You didn't see where he said he was the one making excuses of not having time?.. it's another thing to play along which I think is what the OP did.
Honestly if he wants the woman this very minute, he'd have her.
It's even more severe with single guys they know are living alone. Soon it'll be single guys chasing married women cos of less stress and all compared to single ladies. It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by gbadexy(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
What were you expecting to be discussing when you exchanged contact with the opposite sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by CsRockefeller(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Okota again?

Seems there's an infidelity spirit hovering around that area. Last year I escaped that temptation.

Funnily, they always put up lovely pictures of their man and kids. Always gushing about how happy they are. So why cheat?

I will never do such.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2022
gbadexy:
What were you expecting to be discussing when you exchanged contact with the opposite sex.

So having a woman's contacts on ur phone is synonymous to having a fling with her ba?
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Okota again?

Seems there's an infidelity spirit hovering around that area. Last year I escaped that temptation.

Funnily, they always put up lovely pictures of their man and kids. Always gushing about how happy they are. So why cheat?

I will never do such.

In my former area where I was staying in Egbeda, they are worse....
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by CsRockefeller(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

In my former area where I was staying in Egbeda, they are worse....

Egbeda is the Headquarters of Hookup on the mainland. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
flokii:

You didn't see where he said he was the one making excuses of not having time?.. it's another thing to play along which I think is what the OP did.
Honestly if he wants the woman this very minute, he'd have her.
It's even more severe with single guys they know are living alone. Soon it'll be single guys chasing married women cos of less stress and all compared to single ladies. It is well.

Thanks jare. If I want to sex her as it is raining right now, it's just some seconds of calling...... Am only concerned about the proliferation of our married women's immorality...
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Amarkkah:

I never generalized Amaka... Fact is it's becoming very very prevalent now. It will be hard to 3 out of 10 married women not doing it
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by layzie: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:
This is a personal experience with a married woman... Honestly, it is only God that will help men o in this generation of very loose married women. I stay in Okota, married with two kids. Although there are a few of them that will just be staring at one with one kind look. But as a man who doesn't even create any space, they hardly see my "gullible" face for ground.

Last last, I stumbled on one early this year when I was taking a stroll in the street before going to work. Prior to this day, we have had few random times we just said hi and good morning to each other, because she looks calmer and a bit serious. We shared contacts and ever since, it's being terrible, I must say.
She pointedly told me she was happy that we shared each other's contact, that she's being wishing that I do that for a long time. Btw, she is married with two kids as well.

Her WhatsApp status daily is a consistent display of love for her husband, appreciation to him for being the best husband any woman could have. Infact she has told me on a number of times that her husband actually brought to the beautiful level she has become. That she doesn't a spend a dime on herself because everything is catered for by him. She's so fond of him, as far as what I observe.

But this woman has some philandering tendencies. She is d one that will be begging one to come online for video calls. A lot of shit already done. Her nudity. She's made herself come cum one day while on vc that I never expected. Frankly, the only thing remaining between us is making those things real. My excuse has always been time availability on my part.

My submission from all these her potential escapades from my study is
She's relatively young, about 28 and more beautiful/sexier since her marriage to the man. And I also think she never really was exposed like that before marriage. During one of our convos, she told me her husband is a "churchy" person who is not really into all these worldly things. She told me her husband may not touch her in more than one month and he won't complain. This woman is starved.

Men, pls some women like fantasy. They like being taken out of boredom into weird stuffs. They like sex. Occasionally, have a romantic chats with them, both physically and online. A few dirty chats I have had with her confirms this. She was all over the moon at the end of them.

I know I won't give in to her eventually as I have done to a lot of them in this category. But am afraid, she may not be lucky with other men who are uncontrollably randy....

Hear from the man first before believing her version. Most cheating wives are extremely good in the act of manipulation and deceit

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by yuping(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by 1x2x3: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:
This is a personal experience with a married woman... Honestly, it is only God that will help men o in this generation of very loose married women. I stay in Okota, married with two kids. Although there are a few of them that will just be staring at one with one kind look. But as a man who doesn't even create any space, they hardly see my "gullible" face for ground.

Last last, I stumbled on one early this year when I was taking a stroll in the street before going to work. Prior to this day, we have had few random times we just said hi and good morning to each other, because she looks calmer and a bit serious. We shared contacts and ever since, it's being terrible, I must say.
She pointedly told me she was happy that we shared each other's contact, that she's being wishing that I do that for a long time. Btw, she is married with two kids as well.

Her WhatsApp status daily is a consistent display of love for her husband, appreciation to him for being the best husband any woman could have. Infact she has told me on a number of times that her husband actually brought to the beautiful level she has become. That she doesn't a spend a dime on herself because everything is catered for by him. She's so fond of him, as far as what I observe.

But this woman has some philandering tendencies. She is d one that will be begging one to come online for video calls. A lot of shit already done. Her nudity. She's made herself come cum one day while on vc that I never expected. Frankly, the only thing remaining between us is making those things real. My excuse has always been time availability on my part.

She's relatively young, about 28 and more beautiful/sexier since her marriage to the man. And I also think she never really was exposed like that before marriage. During one of our convos, she told me her husband is a "churchy" person who is not really into all these worldly things. She told me her husband may not touch her in more than one month and he won't complain. This woman is starved.

Men, pls some women like fantasy. They like being taken out of boredom into weird stuffs. They like sex. Occasionally, have a romantic chats with them, both physically and online. A few dirty chats I have had with her confirms this. She was all over the moon at the end of them.

I know I won't give in to her eventually as I have done to a lot of them in this category. But am afraid, she may not be lucky with other men who are uncontrollably randy....

You see that bolded part? It's easy to tell men to do that but do you think you can keep doing that for the rest of your life? Financial burden could be pressing the family against the wall and the man has to stress himself day and night to work it out while the woman isn't helping the man ease the stress rather she will have all the time to crave for sex chat......... Men don't kill yourself, these are the reasons you husbands die quicker due to endless stress and pressure. No do pass yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

In as much as I have already decided not to take it beyond the level it has got to, I really do appreciate your advice.
You are welcome sir.
God will help you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by okoroemeka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

I really must commend your self control on not taking the argument to the bedroom,but don't you think you have gone too far to back out again,you have her nude videos and also you have made her cum several times which is good,do you think there is much remaining , backing out from such humanitarian work is not the African way,you have collected her contact, romanced her to cum via video call which is even a feat itself and you now remember your morality,if you come before equity you must come with clean hands but I am sorry whoever can make a Nigerian woman cum this days by any means necessary does not have Clean hands,so go ahead and fvck that pvssy heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by luminouz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
After all the romantic video calls and nudity, you are still saying what again?

My friend you have committed adultery with her. How will your own wife react if she stumbled on these your chats?

You are a double home breaker Oga!

Madam ChoChoCho.

Easy naaaaaa cheesy
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ChoCho54(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

Madam ChoChoCho.

Easy naaaaaa cheesy
Easy for what? I hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Amarkkah:

You better gimme my cut out of that 15k

I no dey play with you oh grin
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Easy for what? I hate nonsense.

He never fuq am na..
And you should be grateful he hasn't. Because that woman is as good as fuqed, if OP wants it. That he still has some self control is commendable.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ChoCho54(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

He never fuq am na..
And you should be grateful he hasn't. Because that woman is as good as fuqed, if OP wants it. That he still has some self control is commendable.
What does the holy book say?

If you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed a sin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
What does the holy book say?

If you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed a sin.

Lmaooooo
Not in my book ma'am. It's only a sin when they get fuqed.

If it's by looking, everyone is going to hell, even you.
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ChoCho54(f): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Not in my book ma'am. It's only a sin when they get fuqed.

If it's by looking, everyone is going to hell, even you.
So you are just knowing that you are already in hell as a Nigerian? grin grin

Enjoy abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by Nezzjnr: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lmao

Okota women??

I'm not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by denobaba: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:
What kind of friendship were you seeking with her when you collected her number

And what stopped you from deleting her number when she first deviated from normal chats

Don't mind the guy, he is equally as guilty but thinks he could make it all about the woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by denobaba: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:

Thanks jare. If I want to sex her as it is raining right now, it's just some seconds of calling...... Am only concerned about the proliferation of our married women's immorality...
You are just being disingenuous. You knew where all this was leading to ab initio. Sell your weak narratives to animals. I dare you to upload your chats here only redact personally identifiable information, so that the world can see how good of a man you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by koyyess: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
damo2014:
. I stay in Okota, married with two kids.

You are no different from the woman. And you will forever attract your kind.

Who is chatting with your wife right now?

Adulterous story teller.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
So you are just knowing that you are already in hell as a Nigerian? grin grin

Enjoy abeg.

Who told you I'm Nigerian?
I'm from Tokyo ma'am! wink
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ChoCho54(f): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

Who told you I'm Nigerian?
I'm from Tokyo ma'am! wink
Ok o. I'm from Hell!
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by freddie009(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:
What kind of friendship were you seeking with her when you collected her number

And what stopped you from deleting her number when she first deviated from normal chats

Leave am, they form innocent and he collect number. Why didn't he block her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by WoundedLamb: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Once again, the angelic and infallible men have gathered to wonder what makes the opposite gender cheat instead of being faithful like them. Nice. smiley

The fact that the OP believes he could just come here to call our women without realizing the fact thar he's just as dirty as the woman in question is just hilarious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by damo2014(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
freddie009:

Leave am, they form innocent and he collect number. Why didn't he block her?

Who has bigger moral weight to distant themselves from such immorality? Me or She? Why does Islam permit its adherents to marry more than one wife? Listen again, If I wanted to, I would have sexed her and wouldn't have even brought it here in the first place
Re: What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women by ZIAZI(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't know whether the story is legit or not, but christian men, please do have quality sex with your wives. Wetin una dey carry church for head up and down? Satisfy your wives abeg! How man go dey form spiritual dey avoid em wife for a WHOLE MONTH

Do you think they won't have fantasies and plan to actualize them when you starve them sexually?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls / Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.