Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Road To Alphadom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Road To Alphadom (2032 Views)

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] / Two Slay Queens Move Their Fight From A Road To A Spacious Gutter / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Place Value on What You Control

_He who knows his selling point and place a value on it , shall eats with kings__Real Nigga

Women understands this , that's why ashawo businesses sells . Cos they know what they control, and they tag a price to it.

Male = controls Attention and Commitment

Female = controls Sex

Now *mother nature* says that, for any of the gender to taste what the other controls, there must be an *exchange*.

The man must give a *little* of his attention and Commitment to get sex. A woman must give sex ,if she needs attention and Commitment. Now the woman became wiser ,she'd rob the man off his commitment (money) and attention yet locks her pussy from the man. The man being dumb and ignorant , keeps crediting her his attention and Commitment at the expense of nothing .

Pitiably, he graves to be valued . But who values a man who doesn't place value on what he controls?. *Don't be that Man*!.

An iota of your attention must produce result ,an ounce of your commitment must be intentional and must be accounted for .

So the next time ,she withholds the pussy, withhold your attention. For a woman value attention ,the same way the man value sex. The next time you stare at that girl, you must collect her contact . There's no room for wasted *attention* , if she's owing you 200NGN change , it must be given you or paid in kind. There's no room for wasted *commitment*.

_1 missed call is divine, 2 missed calls is a crowd and 3 missed calls is insanity, ye! he is a son of perdition_ _*prof Dview*

And when the disciple asked , master how can the man regulate what he controls. He answered: by using Push and Pull . You can't be buddy buddy with people Everytime , intentionally detached , save your attention , feeds it.

Place a price on what you control today. �

©️ _Real Nigga_

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
This is the year of the Real Niggas

Come let me teach you how to be a real Nigga

Follow this thread if you want to optimize your manliness.

Come and learn the black pill (The art of manliness, the path of a warrior)

3 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by Petoski7: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2022
We moove comrade!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Alphadom by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2022
RealNiggaDee:

_He who knows his selling point and place a value on it , shall eats with kings__Real Nigga

Women understands this , that's why ashawo businesses sells . Cos they know what they control, and they tag a price to it.

Female = controls Sex

Now *mother nature* says that, for any of the gender to taste what the other controls, there must be an *exchange*.

The man must give a *little* of his attention and Commitment to get sex. A woman must give sex ,if she needs attention and Commitment. Now the woman became wiser ,she'd rob the man off his commitment (money) and attention yet locks her pussy from the man. The man being dumb and ignorant , keeps crediting her his attention and Commitment at the expense of nothing .

Pitiably, he graves to be valued . But who values a man who doesn't place value on what he controls?. *Don't be that Man*!.

An iota of your attention must produce result ,an ounce of your commitment must be intentional and must be accounted for .

So the next time ,she withholds the pussy, withhold your attention. For a woman value attention ,the same way the man value sex. The next time you stare at that girl, you must collect her contact . There's no room for wasted *attention* , if she's owing you 200NGN change , it must be given you or paid in kind. There's no room for wasted *commitment*.

_1 missed call is divine, 2 missed calls is a crowd and 3 missed calls is insanity, ye! he is a son of perdition_ _*prof Dview*

And when the disciple asked , master how can the man regulate what he controls. He answered: by using Push and Pull . You can't be buddy buddy with people Everytime , intentionally detached , save your attention , feeds it.

©️ _Real Nigga_

The above is the reason you should never ask a woman out .

Cos all you need is to give her a little of your attention (push and pull) or commitment (money) to get the pussy .

The code is simple :

Attract , Invite and Fvck.

It is sex before relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2022
I'd be focusing on the version of the redpill which tilts towards manliness. Having the lion and eagle aura.

Remember redpill dwells on two things :

1) Manliness
2)Women Manipulations

Intended redpillers seems to focus more on women manipulations, which is good. But, a manly man would easily smell manipulations from 10 miles. Because a real nigga is an orientated male.

Hence , I'm starting the The Real Niggas Movement, with the aim of returning men back to their root. Alphadom.

Only a real nigga can Fvck a feminist , our forefathers were real niggas that's why they could keep wives who were quiet and obedient without inciting domestic violence.

Come learn the ways of the Real Nigga . As I'd be opening your eyes using simple formulas with practical examples .

Follow this thread and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2022
#TheRealNiggaMovement(TRNM)
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Don't keep female friends who doesn't bring either SEX or VALUE (worth). You're wasting your attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Alphadom by Nyascobar1414: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Really

Black........

This I have seen!
Re: Road To Alphadom by Nyascobar1414: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
RealNiggaDee:
Don't keep female friends who doesn't bring either SEX or VALUE (worth). You're wasting your attention

Yea..
This is real AF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Alphadom by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
RealNiggaDee:
And what do you offer your female friends? Even your parents? Most of you redpillers have been disowned by your own families for being completely worthless... undecided
Re: Road To Alphadom by Daughterboard(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Intro is good. Kindly load the main course.
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2022
RealNiggaDee:

Female = controls Sex

©️ _Real Nigga_

*THE NATURAL LAW OF ATTRACTION FOR NEW REDPILLERS* (This is how to woo her a woman)

Always be direct with a woman.

From natural law , any relationship between a man and a woman is a direct trade by barter .

She has pussy. You have attention and Commitment.

You want the pussy . She wants your attention or commitment or both.

You choose what you want to trade with. If you choose attention

You start first by given her bits of your attention, since nature requires you as a male to Iniate first, it is a feminine behavior to expect a girl to approach u first.Dont bother about her shakara, it's a constant, she's raising her pussy's value .After giving her bits of your attention for an intentional/fixed time . Remove it . That should attract her to drop the pussy. If it doesn't happen . Move on !, don't keep chasing . MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PUSSY.All pussy are not meant to be bleeped . If it's for you it would work.it means your attention is not important to her for now.

If you choose commitment. Tell her directly that you are less busy today to eat ,drink and Bleep. But you don't know who that would be with. Her countenance would determine if she's game or not. If she's not game MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PUSSY. Never use your money to chase after a girl. Show her you have it and if she wants bits of it , she should come to drop pussy in exchange.And it be'er be a clean pussy . Understand that every woman has the tendency to be a prostitute , as a every man has the tendency to steal. Level of discipline is what make the difference. Pussy responds to money , the amount is just the difference.If the amount is right 99.9% of women drop the pussy.

This is life from the natural or grey point of view . Not the civilized bullshits , creating simps .

Women would always respond to natural laws . A woman is not your girlfriend until you've bleeped her she's not your wife if she's hadn't given u value (legit children). Bleep care and love. It's all an illusion.

*N:B* : if you don't have masculine energy and emotions to execute with, it won't work for you. To apply natural law you must be in your natural or animal state. Civilized mannerisms won't help you with women. That's why it's pains women if you overfuck them and you don't have money to compensate for it. Broke guys with a hard long dick are a painful passion to women. When you have money , there'd file for a divorce , take part of your wealth (commitment) as a compensation for her used pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by youngreezy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
RealNiggaDee:

*THE NATURAL LAW OF ATTRACTION FOR NEW REDPILLERS* (This is how to woo her a woman)

Always be direct with a woman.

From natural law , any relationship between a man and a woman is a direct trade by barter .

She has pussy. You have attention and Commitment.

You want the pussy . She wants your attention or commitment or both.

You choose what you want to trade with. If you choose attention

You start first by given her bits of your attention, since nature requires you as a male to Iniate first, it is a feminine behavior to expect a girl to approach u first.Dont bother about her shakara, it's a constant, she's raising her pussy's value .After giving her bits of your attention for an intentional/fixed time . Remove it . That should attract her to drop the pussy. If it doesn't happen . Move on !, don't keep chasing . MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PUSSY.All pussy are not meant to be bleeped . If it's for you it would work.it means your attention is not important to her for now.

If you choose commitment. Tell her directly that you are less busy today to eat ,drink and Bleep. But you don't know who that would be with. Her countenance would determine if she's game or not. If she's not game MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PUSSY. Never use your money to chase after a girl. Show her you have it and if she wants bits of it , she should come to drop pussy in exchange.And it be'er be a clean pussy . Understand that every woman has the tendency to be a prostitute , as a every man has the tendency to steal. Level of discipline is what make the difference. Pussy responds to money , the amount is just the difference.If the amount is right 99.9% of women drop the pussy.

This is life from the natural or grey point of view . Not the civilized bullshits , creating simps .

Women would always respond to natural laws . A woman is not your girlfriend until you've bleeped her she's not your wife if she's hadn't given u value (legit children). Bleep care and love. It's all an illusion.

*N:B* : if you don't have masculine energy and emotions to execute with, it won't work for you. To apply natural law you must be in your natural or animal state. Civilized mannerisms won't help you with women. That's why it's pains women if you overfuck them and you don't have money to compensate for it. Broke guys with a hard long dick are a painful passion to women. When you have money , there'd file for a divorce , take part of your wealth (commitment) as a compensation for her used pussy.
wow!!! I just stumbled across this post and I must say you're a real nigga,feed me more!!!!
Re: Road To Alphadom by SPAMBOX7: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Why should I value sex when I can get it anywhere. If you can't gimme peace of mind bitch to hell with your pussy or whatever you think you have.

3 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by Gistlobby: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
I once asked a gal, what shes bringing to the table as her part of commitment since I'm coming with money and care. Her reply gave me a shocker.... She said only if I would allow her to date other men also and get stuffs from them.
Which means she's only bringing sex as her part of commitment. Chai! I really wept that day.
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Gistlobby:
I once asked a gal, what shes bringing to the table as her part of commitment since I'm coming with money and care. Her reply gave me a shocker.... She said only if I would allow her to date other men also and get stuffs from them.
Which means she's only bringing sex as her part of commitment. Chai! I really wept that day.

Increase your redpill knowledge bro.

Naturally Women only have pussy and nuture to give you . Don't expect less and don't expect more .
If you drop money you must get pussy. If u don't get pussy? , You've wasted your commitment.
What is nuture ?----- when you're sick she has to cook for you and treat you . It is your right. It is natural to her (Noticed how little female kids loves nuturing their toy baby?) . Please don't mistake nuture for love . Women naturally don't have the ability to love you . Don't be mad at this reality, it is not her fault neither yours. It's just how nature made them. You cant give what you don't have .

No matter how much a woman care for me . It can never move me . Cos i understand nuture doesn't equate love .

Women's only true love ,are their kids .

4 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Listen to me men , to automatically raise your masculine energy , be emotionally detached from women. You can never attract a woman when you're emotionally attached to her.

Enjoy her but don't get attached. Understand that , whether you're married to her or not she's never yours.

Women's pussy was never meant to be privatized , it's a public thing.Hence, it's elastic nature .

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Make sure You keep a small circle of men with like-vibe ...men who are highly masculine, a gang of men who can stand and fight with you .

2 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Disdain simps, Disdain masculine women . Embrace feminine women .

1 Like

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Remember women are naturally ingrates . Don't hate them for it . But never commit emotionally either.
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Remember, the only way to retain your masculinity is to stay stoic , never commit emotionally . Don't treat her bad but always let her see it in your eyes that you don't love her . That's the sigma male energy. The new kind of masculine energy women adores even more than the alpha energy. The sigma male is kinda mysterious.

Real Nigga Dee

3 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Do Not Keep Female Friends. But ,

1. female business partners (strictly professional).
Do not be friendly with your female colleagues but keep a neutral and professional relationship with them .

2. Female FCck Mate .

Don't give free attention to a girl you're not fucking. She wouldn't give you free pvssy also.

2 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alphas,

Remember you're living in a matrix , and the system was created to keep you poor. Free yourself from the matrix , by creating a money making algorithm/system for yourself.

Don't die poor .

Wealth is power , Wealth is Masculinity.

4 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Follow my 80/20 rule for Strong masculine mental toughness.

Our emotions as animals comes in two forms: pains and pleasure.

Intentionally expose yourself to pains 80% of time and Indulge in hedonism (pleasure) 20% of the time.

This is the only path to Ultimum masculine energy ( fearlessness and supreme confidence).

Pains ( fasting , semen retention (abstinence from sex) , fitness endurance)

Pleasure ( sex , Kush , movies , games )

If the coin is switched , you're on your way to garnering simpish energy .

2 Likes

Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Remember,

Too much sexual intercourse reduces your masculine energy.

Guard it from these daughters of eve .
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Let me break down three laws, so we can all adjust the knowledge to our personal financial lives.

FINAGLE'S LAW: anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time...
If you're making plans, make plans for the things that will ruin your plans... They will definitely meet you at the worst times, when you're most down.

Totalitarian principle: if it's not forbidden, don't be ashamed or scared to do it...

O'Toole's Law: you might wake up tomorrow to find out that because you broke the totalitarian principle yesterday the world has gotten worse... And you might have to do even worse tasks than the one that was required of you yesterday in other to survive.

Don't die poor!. Build your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Road To Alphadom by puremaker7(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
RealNiggaDee:
Listen to me men , to automatically raise your masculine energy , be emotionally detached from women. You can never attract a woman when you're emotionally attached to her.

Enjoy her but don't get attached. Understand that , whether you're married to her or not she's never yours.

Women's pussy was never meant to be privatized , it's a public thing.Hence, it's elastic nature.

Shalom
😂😂😂
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
puremaker7:
😂😂😂

Welcome to real masculinity.
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2023
You're allowed to deceive , cajole a lady just to sleep with her .

But never take it by force . It makes you look petty and weak .

If you ask and she refuses , it's better to ignore and act like it never happened or better still distance yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Alphadom by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Following..
Re: Road To Alphadom by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2023
RealNiggaDee:
You're allowed to deceive , cajole a lady just to sleep with her .

But never take it by force . It makes you look petty and weak .

If you ask and she refuses , it's better to ignore and act like it never happened or better still distance yourself.

As you hustle , keep fit , develop some abs . You'd be naturally sexually attracted to the ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi / How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.