Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation (4314 Views)

If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye / What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never / 40 Important Questions To Ask A Girl You're Dating To Get To Know Her Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by jeromestarks: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
I saw this post made by a bitter, single mother

https://www.nairaland.com/7791970/should-go-into-prostitution

and I thought

When you rejected good men thinking you're a diamond because you're still young and beautiful, you will regret.
You will contemplate prostitution like the woman in the post I quote.

When your hopes are gone and you're contemplating between suicide and prostitution,
all you will have is regrets.

This was the reply to the woman:

Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?

Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will always be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season

Here is a girl who is still young. Thinking she will be getting attention forever. That woman was once like her - rejecting men 🤣🤣🤣.

She was once like this girl here🤔🤔🤔🤔 :
https://www.nairaland.com/7791715/theses-nairaland-men-promising-me
She's orohbiro

Trying to embarrass men who are wooing her because she's young. One day, just one day, she will be in the position of the woman above and she will be begging for help from men. Men she rejected.
This is the fate of a stupid young girl.

14 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by talented321: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
On a normal note this your post make sense diee''

6 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Acekidc4(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
On a normal note this your post make sense diee''

Over Sense dey Worry am. I actually ask her where the Father of her child is and she said it's a long long epistle of a Story.

5 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Adexgentle005(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is a case of crying more than the bereaved . Mind your own goddamn business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by PerfectStranger(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oga most men disturbing them just wanna hit and run.

Majority of men don't gaf about love anymore. Shit doesn't exist apart from that of your mom. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
■Over Sense dey Worry am. I actually ask her where the Father of her child is and she said it's a long long epistle of a Story.
Problem with you folks is you run off with your own stock of drivel never paying attention to the actual story being told. She said the man is dead. What part of dead are you having a problem grasping for Pete's sake? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Oga most men disturbing them just wanna hit and run. Majority of men don't gaf about love anymore. Shit doesn't exist apart from that of your mom. Know this and know peace.
Precisely! OP thinks himself wise to have cobbled up what seems an opinion— probably he was high on fumes when he came up with it— removed from the reality of things as far as Nigeria and the dating scene for the average Nigerian girl out there. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Acekidc4(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Problem with you folks is you run off with your own stock of drivel never paying attention to the actual story being told. She said the man is dead. What part of dead are you having a problem grasping for Pete's sake? undecided

And you believe Abi 🙄

2 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
When you rejected good men thinking you're a diamond because you're still young and beautiful, you will regret. You will contemplate prostitution like the woman in the post I quote. When your hopes are gone and you're contemplating between suicide and prostitution, all you will have is regrets.
Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?
Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!
You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will also be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!
When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters! You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season
This reads like a list of claims pulled out of someone's arse!

3 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
■ And you believe Abi 🙄
Interesting! You don't believe but you think imposing your own narrative is the way to go? If you don't believe waka pass...... no need to come telling your own tales which are even harder to swallow since we all know you don't know her from Adam. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by talented321: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oga husband die or not'' the ones the fathers are alive are also facing the same problem as that woman' because of their careless lifestyles when they were young.
Kobojunkie:
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Acekidc4(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! You don't believe but you think imposing your own narrative is the way to go? If you don't believe waka pass...... no need to come telling your own tales which are even harder to swallow since we all know you don't know her from Adam. undecided

I can't Waka pass cos this is a public forum and she paste it all over my face. Am an online social commentator and i am supposed to air my views on any topic that catches my interest.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
Oga husband die or not'' the ones the fathers are alive are also facing the same problem as that woman' because of their careless lifestyles when they were young.
So? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
■ I can't Waka pass cos this is a public forum and she paste it all over my face. Am an online social commentator and i am supposed to air my views on any topic that catches my interest.
No one is saying do not air your views.... far from it. Air it but note there is a thin line between opinion and bullsheet... undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Acekidc4(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No one is saying do not air your views.... far from it. Air it but note there is a thin line between opinion and bullsheet... undecided

Yes Sir 🤐
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by talented321: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Better
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by jeromestarks: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww
You're living in regrets too abi?
Sorry o.
Tell young girls around you that men always win.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Baronthecelebri: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Don't mind them
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Over Sense dey Worry am. I actually ask her where the Father of her child is and she said it's a long long epistle of a Story.

It is always a long epistle of story for them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by siofra(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jeromestarks you're just assuming things. Life is not black and white. What you wrote there is not reality for all women. In fact I've never seen a woman above 23 who stopped getting suitors undecided

You're beginning to sound delusional. In fact you sound bitter.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
So many educated illiterates on this forum, Op's own is even worse, he doesn't know what a school looks like, are you blind not to see that the woman in that thread is a widow? What is wrong with most of you here? Must you always coin out assumptions to suit your narrative against women everytime?

3 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by jeromestarks: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Jeromestarks you're just assuming things. Life is not black and white. What you wrote there is not reality for all women. In fact I've never seen a woman above 23 who stopped getting suitors undecided

You're beginning to sound delusional. In fact you sound bitter.
You're too little. You don't even have breasts yet. Why would I argue with a breatless girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by kelspinall(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2023
according to first link it's a lady that is begging for help with a sowing machine that all i see..

now here's my point..

truth be told,that op is irrelevant with that link he posted
he made sense but that link made it senseless..

mind you....

not all guys are sweet, loving and caring as the present theirselves,some have ego,bad mouth and are abusive

yes she made a mistake by missing opportunities...
but have you asked yourself or placed yaself in her shoes,do you think is easy to know a good man, during the younger age of gals you see lots of men in their DM texting, flirting, promising heaven to her and at the end of the day you think it will be easy for her to choose or know a Goodman, really? check their dm you will understand...

Even if she chooses a faithful broke guy...
how sure are you that the broke guy will Stick with her when he becomes rich...

here's the thing, don't judge them rather focus on ya growth and pray for ya sisters because when calling out gals..YOU ARE ALSO CALLING YOUR SISTERS TOO...PEACE

3 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Oga most men disturbing them just wanna hit and run.

Majority of men don't gaf about love anymore. Shit doesn't exist apart from that of your mom. Know this and know peace.

Legendary words. Seriously almost all men don’t gaf about love. Na women I pity. Men of this generation already rewired

2 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

and I thought

When you rejected good men thinking you're a diamond because you're still young and beautiful, you will regret.

When your hopes are gone and you're contemplating between suicide and prostitution,

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will always be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season

Here is a girl who is still young. Thinking she will be getting attention forever. That woman was once like her - rejecting men 🤣🤣🤣.

She's orohbiro

Trying to embarrass men who are wooing her because she's young. One day, just one day, she will be in the position of the woman above and she will be begging for help from men. Men she rejected.

. Why u go just write long epistle just to address woman issues.....

You be woman wrapper oo no cap

Men in the past saw what you're doing now as
Femine why would a man stood so low to write long epistle on issues about women
Don't you have any masculine dignity be ashamed and never stood so low again

You're a big disgrace to men both you and every man are who attemptung to do such on this forum

3 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Zigzagman: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Women don't realize that their window for entering marital relationships is extremely small. You will see ladies waste so much time and the start asking for help when all their toasters have disappeared.

For example, in this conversation about the men who got away, everyday Nigerian women are lamenting about the high earning men that they missed out on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8ZVqReCJ0

If in a few years, they need support, they won't lament about all the good men that they lost.
Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by orohbiro(f): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

and I thought

She's orohbiro

don't make me insult u

3 Likes

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by marlow1962(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lol, them still dy chase woman for this tinubu regime?

Many women think they "have time", I laugh when I see young girls doing rejecting and swapping lots of guys because the feel pretty or has that "enjoy now, make you no Lego for nothing".
That's why I get pissed when I see a woman 30- above, complaining of not being married.
I mean like, wtf are you doing from age 15 to 30? Ok I guess she dy busy they use guys were like her they play ping pong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by SavageResponse(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

and I thought

She's orohbiro

So you wrote this whole shit to diss a woman who lost her husband through no fault of hers!

1 Like

Re: The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation by Goodlady(f): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
don't make me insult u
Ask Jeromestarks what's his opinion about males that are like the women he described.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) / Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) / Which Of These Body Stature Do Women Love Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.