Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music (35603 Views)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
As the groom father is,he might not be obeying God's commandments
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nothing to contribute
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by DavSagacity(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
On the contrary, it seem you are the stupid and dvvmb fellow for rushing to comment without taking time to read the story or watch the video.
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?
Must Christian songs be played?
She own the day let her enjoy herself,this is a very dvvmb father.

12 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by haykes(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Useless papa wey suppose colet

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Handsum64: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hypo
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Abidele: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nice. Wedding is Wedding.

Club is club....

Immorality is the problem of our generation.

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Klington: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?

The bolded should be the other way around because you don't even know the difference between the groom and the bride.

13 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by KhalaKuta(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Sharrap there,I said what I said,if you are not comfortable go and fvvk your mvm. grin
Why involve someone's mum in an argument,seems you got no mum or she is a hoe,to have brought up a useless man like you,i come in peace comrades

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Fatfab(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Check my signature
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Aforxzy(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
I think the DJ should have been told earlier the kind of music he's expected to play to avoid this kinda of situation..

Next time get a gospel DJ ..

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Dmacqh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
After comprehending the post , I submit :

Not okay .
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by fabulousSAINT(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
damilola4162:

How?
You are asking how.....? Pokenoser

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tiana06(f): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by fabulousSAINT(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Stenewiser:
people with your kind of pride Don't go far, you refuse simple correction, stop twisting, always read carefully and try hard to understand.
Gba....unteachable spirit
That's how they will go and DISGRACE themselves in front of their in law

6 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by oluwaseyi0: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Is his son's wife not indirectly his daughter?

how can someone be this dumb and uncorrectable? wawu

simple correction you are doing like alagidi omo

it's not only his daughter, it's his step-daughter

11 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by fabulousSAINT(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
As the groom father is,he might not be obeying God's commandments
Call him and ask ....mtcheeew
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by sunkoye: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
how frustrated one can be with life that someone like you will conveniently employ vast decadence in reasoning and communication. There is a trespass in your bloodlines, a negative inheritance persist in your family tree. May God show Mercy on your kids. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Bbbw: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by phemmyfour: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Grooms father

4 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by tnerro1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hope he follows them to their house after the wedding to monitor the sex style the son will use on the wife

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Electrochemistry(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Everybody is just doing what they like. There's zero regard for morality, Majority just go to church to make number and offer lips service. Little wonder many comments here portray religious laxity and porosity.

Indeed the love of many shall wax cold. Worldliness has been taken ahead of Godliness. Sacred solemn celestial songs are thrown away for superficial, immoral and meaningless songs that do nothing but further decay the morality fabrics of the society.

If we have given almost all to caesar, why can't we give our maker the little we can give even though they are still much like filthy rags before Him. Yet when it's germane, when the realm of the physical proves helpless and abortive our last resort will be to seek for a priest.

Those who care about God shouldn't allow the Godless to push morality to oblivion. We must keep the solid tenets of Christianity alive in all circumstances knowing that the world is heading towards confusion on daily bases and that everything works together for good for those who fear God.

3 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by juman(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
The father demand was not bad.

By the way most christian music similar to the worldly music.
There are lot of selection that the MC can pick from.

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Very good naso one useless MC dey yarn rubbish for my cousin wedding him nearly collect beating

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baawaa:

Useless MC,this is how they finish their careers, must he share the video on the internet, they paid him as a MC not as a broadcaster?

Very stupid MC! Tell me what his gain is now?!!

Everybody be trying to score cheap points!
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Dest8sman: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfza3a6CRfM][/url]

The entrance of newlyweds into their reception party in Umuahia, Abia State, on Saturday, was disrupted after the father of the groom demanded that only Christian music must be played.

The MC, Freedom MC, shared video from the event on his Instagram page.

When you allow your parents to dictate for you. The rest is a long tale.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by derecho(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Groom na daughter?
Besides, you know who funded the wedding?
Finally, what'd happen if only Christian music was played?
lexy20I4:

6 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by alizma: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
You are talking off point, go back and read through.

6 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Paradigms: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
The Dj should have played Odumeje for them. Dull DJ. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by sojayy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Be calming down to read btw d lines

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.