Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music (35599 Views)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Speaklove: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112239079:

Calling someone's father that wants Gospel music played at the daughter's wedding 'very stupid' and and 'very dumb'?!
Like seriously?

The only thing this father did wrong to you to warrant all this insults and abuses was that he asked for a God-loving music and not all the wayward songs and dance steps like once corner et al....

This realy shows how you were brought up and the way you address your people at home.... prolly with bicycle kicks every morning.

Internet has turned some of you into something else in life.
You believe you can just use your palasa phone to come online yarning dust, cursing people anyhow.

U go meet ur own for front............if time and chance permits you.

I honour your wisdom .
May you live long to continue to impact this generation .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Neddyogu(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
frankmoney:
For Naija Na parents get wedding.
The couple they among guests

I tell yer. Even if all d expenses na from ur pocket. Dem no send u o

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
This daddy no take rubbish oo grin. I was speaking with my mum about how I’d want my wedding to be. My mum told me just Christian music and no after party. She said once it is 5pm, everyone should go home grin. She also said no show me your body kind of dressing. No alcohol too. Anyone that want to drink alcohol should go to their house. Just fruit juice, fruit wine, and carbonated drinks. My guests must eat to their satisfaction. And get souvenirs too.

Anyway, I agree with everything she said. Though I want to add old school country love musics. By God’s grace she and my sister will be the planner for the wedding. If my husband has sisters, they will join in the planning too. Though there is no man in the picture yet, but I believe he will come soon by God’s grace.

During my graduation from university, my mum organised everything. The food, drinks, guest, souvenirs, transportation. My souvenir was a Bible and it was my mum who brought up the idea. She told me about it and I was ok with it. Anyone that came to my tent got a Bible and got food. My sister organised the cake and gifts for me, the venue, the photographer.
The only thing I had to think about was my dress, my hair, my makeup. I really hope to get married soon. I thank God I have capable hands to help.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by bablon20(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Check the father very well and you will discover he's one of the unknown gun men.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by veeceesynergy: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
The Man was totally wrong, the even is not his' but his sons wife.
This only happens if ur father is the one wholly funding ur wedding
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by am4truth(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Is his son's wife not indirectly his daughter?

Olodo....you can't read, always eager to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Theunbothered: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
First sign that there will be trouble in the household
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by dododawa1: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
RELIGIOUS institutions needed more works to be done.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by olisaEze(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
If dem like let dem play only Sis. Osinachi’s Ekwueme throughout the wedding, marriage wen go quick spoil go still spoil. The groom’s dad is just like many Churchgoers in Nigeria, majoring in minor issues. I doubt he’d have allowed alcoholic drinks too. When people like this hear that Jesus turned water into wine, they tell themselves that it was probably Zobo and not Four Cousins. grin
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Dawn91(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?
Must Christian songs be played?
She own the day let her enjoy herself,this is a very dvvmb father.

Must be from the tribe that wakes up their father with machete.. aka Yoruba or maybe the tribe that wakes up their parents with kicks aka Ibo only a senseless person from either of these tribes can just insutk someones father so stupidly
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by 1F30M4(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wahalurr cheesy
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by BESTScientist1: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
That's a very wise father, while you're the most foolish soul here
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?

3 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by fof1: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Pls Do You have a Father...and still Alive? I Pity U and ur Generation...May God have Mercy upon you and ur Lineage...

6 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by cusBeta: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Always read to understand before you open your mouth and start screaming wahhhh wahhhh!!! like a baby starved of breast milk...

4 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by President2001(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
If I'm the father of the bride that Mc will pay dearly for it
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Bluffly: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Please locate the father and put some senses he is stupid. Na you born the picking abi the girl no know her papa to have advice the DJ. There are many enjoyable and high dance christian musics.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by seyz91(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't know if you didn't read the thread at all or just don't understand English

Either of the two must be the case
lexy20I4:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by jrusky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Haba why insulting the man nah? He said he want Christian song on her daughter wedding pls they should give him the honour. Pls stop insulting people's father or don't you have a fathe?

If a Muslim man say the same his fellow Muslims will stand by him but when it come to Christian then its a dumb and stupid stuff, pls why?

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Bluffly: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
olisaEze:
If dem like let dem play only Sis. Osinachi’s Ekwueme throughout the wedding, marriage wen go quick spoil go still spoil. The groom’s dad is just like many Churchgoers in Nigeria, majoring in minor issues. I doubt he’d have allowed alcoholic drinks too. When people like this hear that Jesus turned water into wine, they tell themselves that it was probably Zobo and not Four Cousins. grin
Your statement is not still a reason to feed your mind and head with yansh yansh songs

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Bluffly: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
jrusky:

Haba why insulting the man nah? He said he want Christian song on her daughter wedding pls they should give him the honour. Pls stop insulting people's father or don't you have a fathe?

If a Muslim man say the same his fellow Muslims will stand by him but when it come to Christianity then its a dumb and stupid stuff, pls why?
We have many Church goers/ religious people and not christians
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Mhdtycoon: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Paste me USA bank, local bank, credit card and credit union 07....04875.....1414 sure cash out �
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Xtfield(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Groom's father not bride's father. It's about the son.

3 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Xtfield(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
The father does not have to be at the reception. As a Christian, marriage ceremony ends at the church or registry.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by chukwukadibia20: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
My thought too. He deserves half payment.

Baawaa:

Useless MC,this is how they finish their careers, must he share the video on the internet, they paid him as a MC not as a broadcaster?
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by iruoghene7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's a shame reading the posts of some supposed Christians painting the poor man black, it speaks volume of how they were brought up.

The bride and groom should've been the ones to inform the DJ and the MC on the genre of songs to be played before now.

That's the problem with denominations who don't follow the precepts of the word of God to the latter but just go to church to fulfill religious obligations and not genuinely being Christians at heart.

I smh for this our generation who were born to meet these anomalies in our Christian way of life.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by okoroemeka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112239079:

Calling someone's father that wants Gospel music played at the daughter's wedding 'very stupid' and and 'very dumb'?!
Like seriously?

The only thing this father did wrong to you to warrant all this insults and abuses was that he asked for a God-loving music and not all the wayward songs and dance steps like once corner et al....

This realy shows how you were brought up and the way you address your people at home.... prolly with bicycle kicks every morning.

Internet has turned some of you into something else in life.
You believe you can just use your palasa phone to come online yarning dust, cursing people anyhow.
Even people old enough to be your parents!!

No worries, U go meet ur own for front............if time and chance permits you.
i think he Is called stupid because he belittled the couple by displaying such childish action,as a father he should have discussed such premeditated action with his in-law before not take them by surprise,he is dumb because he even thought about something like that,thank God I didn't grow up under an obvious sadistic and superstitious father.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Iamzik: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Your English teacher owe you a refund.

Simple English comprehension you failed

It's Groom's father, not bride's father

Meanwhile learn to accept correction when you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfza3a6CRfM][/url]

The entrance of newlyweds into their reception party in Umuahia, Abia State, on Saturday, was disrupted after the father of the groom demanded that only Christian music must be played.

The MC, Freedom MC, shared video from the event on his Instagram page.

The disruption is from the DJ. He/she is the stranger in the party. Who knows maybe it's the groom's father that bankrolled the wedding and the reception, you are now saying he disrupted as if he's a total stranger. Do you know how many of his influential friends are in the reception and how much they will give the groom and his bride? Abi you think it's those girls in red following the couple that rented the reception venue or bought cow?

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Timagex(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
This was one of the issues I highlighted in one of my threads on weddings! cheesy
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by effort1: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Yor misunderstanding of the post shows clearly how mentally empty you are.

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by NorthernersSuck: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

see how you dey embarrass yourself here before the entire world, simple English, you no understand

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by JaneYave(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
He did what a Christian father should do. Though doing it in the height of occasion was disruptive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.