Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music (35607 Views)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sharp ma
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by incogni2o: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?
Must Christian songs be played?
She own the day let her enjoy herself,this is a very dvvmb father.

Who is stuped and dumb in the father and you?

I think it's reverse of your assertion

You didn't even interpret the post correctly

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dest8sman:

When you allow your parents to dictate for you. The rest is a long tale.
Maybe the dad sponsored the wedding.
They would just have to honour him.

I didn't watch the video.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
This daddy no take rubbish oo grin. I was speaking with my mum about how I’d want my wedding to be. My mum told me just Christian music and no after party. She said once it is 5pm, everyone should go home grin. She also said no show me your body kind of dressing. No alcohol too. Anyone that want to drink alcohol should go to their house. Just fruit juice, fruit wine, and carbonated drinks. My guests must eat to their satisfaction. And get souvenirs too.

Anyway, I agree with everything she said. Though I want to add old school country love musics. By God’s grace she and my sister will be the planner for the wedding. If my husband has sisters, they will join in the planning too. Though there is no man in the picture yet, but I believe he will come soon by God’s grace.

During my graduation from university, my mum organised everything. The food, drinks, guest, souvenirs, transportation. My souvenir was a Bible and it was my mum who brought up the idea. She told me about it and I was ok with it. Anyone that came to my tent got a Bible and got food. My sister organised the cake and gifts for me, the venue, the photographer.
The only thing I had to think about was my dress, my hair, my makeup. I really hope to get married soon. I thank God I have capable hands to help.

GOD bless you our pikin.
As you don ask, GOD don give you good husband.
Make you start to dey thank AM.

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
olisaEze:
If dem like let dem play only Sis. Osinachi’s Ekwueme throughout the wedding, marriage wen go quick spoil go still spoil.
And marriage wey go last go last die.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baawaa:

Useless MC,this is how they finish their careers, must he share the video on the internet, they paid him as a MC not as a broadcaster?

Gbam shocked
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Popesuccess(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
What a stvvpid father,so you want to make your daughter unhappy because of your religion song?
Calling somebody's father stupid is only way your father thought you to air your disagreement with someone's action
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Oyin2212(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112239079:

Calling someone's father that wants Gospel music played at the daughter's wedding 'very stupid' and and 'very dumb'?!
Like seriously?

The only thing this father did wrong to you to warrant all this insults and abuses was that he asked for a God-loving music and not all the wayward songs and dance steps like once corner et al....

This realy shows how you were brought up and the way you address your people at home.... prolly with bicycle kicks every morning.

Internet has turned some of you into something else in life.
You believe you can just use your palasa phone to come online yarning dust, cursing people anyhow.
Even people old enough to be your parents!!

No worries, U go meet ur own for front............if time and chance permit you.

Amen in Jesus Mighty Name.
God bless you for your kind words.
We will keep impacting them with the truth and nothing but the truth.

We thank God for giving your parents a King like you.
Stay Blessed.
Keep quiet
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
ebakhaiyhe:
If you are not principled in life, then you can take anything.

What I don’t like may be good for you; why want me to like what you like

I once witnessed a wedding were the DJ was strictly warned on what to play but because he wanted to show skill, he disregarded the instructions he was given
That was not cool of the DJ!
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
duality:

How will a D J with mop on his head take instructions on the kind of music to play.

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

grin. I no get those kind of guests. Except they come from my husband side. But hopefully, he shares the same principles like myself grin
Marry a man whose principles aligns with yours, make you no go hate submitting.
Pray sha.

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by yommen: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112239079:

Calling someone's father that wants Gospel music played at the daughter's wedding 'very stupid' and and 'very dumb'?!
Like seriously?

The only thing this father did wrong to you to warrant all this insults and abuses was that he asked for a God-loving music and not all the wayward songs and dance steps like once corner et al....

This realy shows how you were brought up and the way you address your people at home.... prolly with bicycle kicks every morning.

You believe you can just use your palasa phone to come online yarning dust, cursing people anyhow.

No worries, U go meet ur own for front............if time and chance permit you.

Stay Blessed.

Las las, na hypocrisy we go see dere.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baawaa:

Useless MC,this is how they finish their careers, must he share the video on the internet, they paid him as a MC not as a broadcaster?

Many dj`s video record their gigs.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Tradegood: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Georgejeez:

Hopefully she said grin grin grin
Better pray say you no marry good man like me with Marlian vibes .
Cos my squad be like PDP , dem de give God him share ,de cut Caesar own give am accordingly
Neither hot nor cold, make GOD no go spew you comot for mouth, GOD forbid.

Try faithfulness to one side, (choose GOD side na the winning side)
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tradegood:

Marry a man whose principle aligns with yours, make you no go hate submitting.
Pray sha.

Yes, you’re right

1 Like

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by zedegit: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Be guided in your speech.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by vikstandon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Abeg read again... don't be fast to comment.
Is the father of the man not the lady's father.

Still the father is wrong to decide paths to follow for the young man who has gotten to the age of being married... He can't keep making decisions for him.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by jkuvira: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
olisaEze:
If dem like let dem play only Sis. Osinachi’s Ekwueme throughout the wedding, marriage wen go quick spoil go still spoil. The groom’s dad is just like many Churchgoers in Nigeria, majoring in minor issues. I doubt he’d have allowed alcoholic drinks too. When people like this hear that Jesus turned water into wine, they tell themselves that it was probably Zobo and not Four Cousins. grin

I wonder what goes on in the depth of your mind. To mock the dead just to make a point that isn't even making sense...it's morally depraving. So because Osinachi die for her marriage, make we no follow add God for marriage again? Abi na christian music kill Osinachi? And, even if something is not your taste, respect other peoples choices just as they put up with your depravity.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Propertyforum: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wow this is really serious
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by almarthins(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
post=112239079:

Like seriously?

Stay Blessed.

It is shame we now have mannerless children everywhere. They have no respect for God, man and even themselves. He just insulted someones father like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
close that thing u call mouth
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by omoadeleye(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Is his son's wife not indirectly his daughter?

Take to correction mfk and stop twisting bullshit here
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by ValeeLove(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
It depends on what they were playing before. Nothing wrong in Christain songs though.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by bmdmix11: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
abbey621:

He get luck say na 9ja, you try such nonsense abroad as an entrepreneur or a business and you risk a lawsuit. People's face were shown, their credibility and status can be affected in the future hence a competent court will deem it as defamation or invasion of privacy.
just dey speak English, u don't even know laws n u even saying defamation
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Testimony1988(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don't mind those Djs, they can over do sometimes, if one gives them songs to play during wedding, they will be playing something else just to spoil one's day and they will be expecting to be paid.
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by nedekid: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
This man must be an assemblies of God church member. grin
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Even the ones wey no watch the video due to cheap data dey comment bitterly...

Asin ehhh me don tire goor...
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Chydo63(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
some parents can be annoying ehnn... BTW groom is the man!
Re: Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music by Chydo63(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

Sharrap there,I said what I said,if you are not comfortable go and fvvk your mvm. grin
see the kind thing you dey talk. Very low of you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.