Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53099 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by austinfan4love(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Kudos to the Nigerian police,,,,you could have collected money and buried this but you chose to do the right thing,,,,God bless the works of your hand,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by mctech(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Ah! What wickedness. You have chosen the death that you want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Jeon:
OUR NIGERIAN MEN WILL NEVER QUIT EVIL.
point of correction yellowbar men... because igbo men prefer to use their selves as sacrifice lamb, I rather push drugs and take the risk than to jump from state to state looking for skull to mine

Agonja kwenu tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by tradepunter: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Men I have never lashed out like this buT FKKKK all these YORUBA MUSLIMS ...

IF you LIKe TALK SAY ITS ALL REGION

but this fking CHRONIC IN THE WEST...

What type of BACKWARDNESS is this NAH FKING foolish and idiotic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
blue01:
I said it even before opening the thread that THE GREAT ACCOMMODATORS OF OUR TIME are at it again..... sad

grin grin grin

ACCOMODATING HUMAN HEADS AS USUAL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=DaveDGreat post=112258290][/quote]
OUR NIGERIAN MEN ARE EVIL APART FROM SKULL MINING.. THEY ARE GENETICALLY EVIL.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=SeriouslySense post=112258260][/quote]
I no talk say make we try their parents but this kind of tree you see was planted as a seed many years before actualisation.

Those who planted and watered it need some form of foolscap.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
dynicks:
Most human Afonjas have really lost it !!.....makachi !!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by bamidex28282: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
Maybe we should start with you?
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
dettolgel:
Yorubas will be the first human to evolve without a head.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by donbenie(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Waste Side!!
One week one Skullership..

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Evil is all over the world. Not just Nigerian men. The world will keep getting worse until there’s a final reset that will cleanse all humans away from the surface of the Earth.

Jeon:
OUR NIGERIAN MEN WILL NEVER QUIT EVIL.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Its unjustified to punish parents and siblings for the crimes of a child. Without evidence that they actually supported the crime.

Any person who commits a crime is responsible for that crime alone unless others supported it, or covered it, and even so, the severity of punishment varies, some light, others heavier.

There is no way of actually knowing how the seeds were planted over the years.

But you are right the immediate time before the crime is useful. At least before the crimes, those who planted the seeds can be persecuted. If the resulting crime was devastating.

Golan007:

I no talk say make we try their parents but this kind of tree you see was planted as a seed many years before actualisation.

Those who planted and watered it need some form of foolscap.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
jchioma:
No no no!!!
Why nah! Why kill an innocent human all in the quest for insatiable greed.
This is the height of wickedness and folly.

Human lives have been reduced to nothing in Nigeria Afonja Land. No part is exempt. If you go out and come back home alive, do a Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

bamidex28282:

Maybe we should start with you?
See I no mind.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Jeon:

OUR NIGERIAN AFONJA MEN ARE EVIL APART FROM SKULL MINING.. THEY ARE GENETICALLY EVIL.

wink wink wink

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by 9isguy(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Court ke… Kill them immediately….
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Useless criminals

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by RecessionistPMB: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2022
You won't see any of those idiots littering here with " mkpurumiri rhetorics".
I will say it countlessly, Every Afonja is a potential skull miner. Very useless set of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by infogeneral: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
It's more annoying that these animals are still standing on their two feet. The people that arrested them should have cut off one of their legs and hands so that they would have a taste of thier wicked acts.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Njc1:
Some people Afonjas are heartless sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Fucklove(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2022
dettolgel:
Yorubas will be the first human to evolve without a head.
grin grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
This is frightening,imagine the number of ritualist that get away, this are just the ones that get caught. God help us. Can they just start televising the execution of this bastards already to deter others.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Justkatty(f): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Like how do they even sleep knowing fully they've taken a life���

What's happening in west ���Tueeh

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nyascobar1414: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.

A f00l and his sense haven't parted ways
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thunder strike my dirty father down.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its unjustified to punish parents and siblings for the crimes of a child. Without evidence that they actually supported the crime.

Any person who commits a crime is responsible for that crime alone unless others supported it, or covered it, and even so, the severity of punishment varies, some light, others heavier.

I agree wholeheartedly, but this matter requires communal policing and complete reorientation from all and sundry.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Haba make una stop dis nonsense na angry

How oyinbo man go see this kian thing wey him no go call una monkey angry

Stop? Did I hear you say stop? How can a leopard change its spot? This is embedded in their culture and traditions that they can't stop it for anything. It was passed down from generations to generations till this day.

Legend has it that Oduduwa mined the skulls of his peers and others before him. This was why he lies to this descendants that he fell from heaven hell to Ile-Ife.

The kind of skulls that these Afonjas cannot mine does not exist embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ikorodureporta: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Gravediggaz everywhere
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Alabbey: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Ilu to jina sina to sunmo alujona... ilorin afonja
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Before I even opened the thread, I knew it will always d skullarship people dem. People with d highest IGR.
Afonjas are just caused, I swear to gawd

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Kpengla(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.