Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53087 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
specialmati:
no am not when this guys are handed over to police it becomes another thing

I understand but we need to make it a law of some sort to not only punish the perpetrators but also embarrass their families and friends who help perpetuate the most barbaric, cruel and insensitive belief of human sacrifice to make money.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Franking: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigeria Police and investigation! What's there to investigate? Arrest the alfa too and prosecute them immediately while looking for others with links to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Ussycool:

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE REASON WHY MEN DO EVIL. YOU DON'T WANNA DATE BROKE GUYS AND YOUR FATHER IS BROKE.
MSTWW
THOUGH, I DON'T SUPPORT EVIL.

HOW EMOTIONAL.... NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE REASON MY FOOT...

U MEN HAVE BEEN IN EVIL SINCE DECADES.. DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR UR EVIL DEEDS... YOU WANT TO PARTAKE IN EVIL BECAUSE IT'S ALL IN UR HEART .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Sunnyski: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Yorubas and rituals. Tufiakwa!

You can hardly find a hard working Yoruba youth, all they believe is rituals

How do they live and enjoy life after killing and innocent person beats me

Is this how they are going to live in their so called Oodua People's Republic "Organs Miners Republic" (OMR)?

They will all kill themselves for rituals

What a useless tribe!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

Make I snap my dvvk show you?
So you go fit comfam am?
Yes we men are responsible for the main problems or you wan argue with your fvvther?
What if male create the platform?
Does it change the fact that we men are very irresponsible?
Idvvt.
Are u answering that fool He is a fool and will continue to remain a fool for the rest of his life. People like him are the ones that deserves to experience this inhuman treatment of mankind. Such a wasted sperm!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by BetterHeadline: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Wasiu
Ibrahim

It is always them.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
People who claim to be the most holy and most righteous are the ones perpetrating evil in the country.

Despite the fact that they are fasting they still about kill innocent children. Or does their holy book allow such evil too ? Tueh.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Those useless things that call themselves men deserves to die, they should be killed the exact way they killed that boy. They don't deserve to leave Among humans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Why is all these nonsense happening in Yoruba land and our leaders fails to address this ugly menace.. It is high time we start dealing with people involved in this ugly act and reorientate our people on the need to embrace legal way of making money and that there is nothing like rituals...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by preciousmetals: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
What is wrong with this Afonja people, killing human being in daily basis for the money they will never get, this is very very bad for a Yoruba tribe, it's high time you guys wakeup.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by specialmati(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Golan007:

I understand but we need to make it a law of some sort to not only punish the perpetrators but also embarrass their families and friends who help perpetuate the most barbaric, cruel and insensitive belief of human sacrifice to make money.
shocked shocked shocked ya the truth is most of our politicians Obas and their likes indulge in things like this.so the law not coming.the best is to eliminate all those traditionist involved in all this fetish traditions

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
In the course of searching, the suspects, identified as Wasiu Omonose, 35, of Abioye compound, Share, and Akanbi Ibrahim, 32, of Sayo street, were caught with a bag containing a fresh human head and hands.

See the names, Cannibals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Yommychrz:
People Afonjas are desperate to make money don’t care what it takes or the repercussion, May God protects us, imagine killing your fellow human being without sympathy or remorse

Yikes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Jman06(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
This is terrible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ariesbull: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
be specific and call Akanbi and his brother by their names
Jeon:
OUR NIGERIAN MEN WILL NEVER QUIT EVIL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by izubext007: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Yahoo + comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ariesbull: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
which people
BetterHeadline:

It is always them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by omooba969(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
JESUS !!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by hotseat: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
The scriptures says God created man in His own image, but mindless "humans" such as these ritualists makes one to believe that these ones couldn't have been created by God but by Satan, the Devil.

Little wonder, the same scriptures says the devil has come to Steal, Kill and Destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by RussellRutherfo: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/24/police-arrest-two-with-fresh-human-head-hands-in-kwara/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650829388

Why do these evil Islamic Alfas and those who patronize them think that there is actually a thing like Money Ritual where they murder people?!!

Money that ain't make you as rich as Dangote?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ariesbull: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2022
is kwara yorubaland...lets be specific
olaniyilukman:
Why is all these nonsense happening in Yoruba land and our leaders fails to address this ugly menace.. It is high time we start dealing with people involved in this ugly act and reorientate our people on the need to embrace legal way of making money and that there is nothing like rituals...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2022
I don't even need to check their names

Children of hate and human heads are like buhari and failure

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Golan007:

Why are you so lenient?

I think we should make it legal for their torture to be in various gruesome forms.

We can even post their torture on a dedicated Web platform which we'll be able to share amongst our population.

Perhaps this might just give these animals something to think about before they embark on their crimes.

[s]I also suggest their parents and siblings be paraded alongside, because they are the ones who encourage such idiotic beliefs that one can kill another as ritual for money making.[/s]
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ariesbull: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we yoruba men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Nothing would make me ever cross ondo, ekiti Kwara, kogi Ogun, osun by road again. And if I finally land in any of these places, stern looking security men must be on guard cos I can not come and kill myself like that.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Zealag(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
See as them waste these small boy,cut his life short.they should do same thing to the Killers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Contagious100d(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Yommychrz post=112244315]People are desperate to make money don’t care what it takes or the repercussion, May God protects us, imagine killing your fellow human being without sympathy or remorse

These people are Psychologically demented and malajusted. vain pursuit!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Jeon:
OUR NIGERIAN AFONJA MEN WILL NEVER QUIT EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
ariesbull:
is kwara yorubaland...lets be specific

Whatever, this crime is barbaric and if ridiculing a set of people would inspire a change , let it be so.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
ariesbull:
my father is mad
You are very right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.