Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years (61280 Views)

Meet Baba Kekere, A 135years Old Man Who Has Served 3 Alafin Of Oyo / "Abobaku" Of Oyo Kingdom Currently On The Run? / Alaafin Begs Aliko Dangote To Extend Employment Generation Drive To Oyo Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by simply22: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
God bless you for your thinking.
Wazobia2216:

Just thank God for your own life!

We are not better than him, We are just privileged

Its all grace!

Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by simply22: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
dododawa1:
The man children will have been GREAT.
.....and that is absolutely correct because at least one of the past Alafins that he has served would be nice to some of his children.

Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by Okobola146: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
ajepako:

Babangbali/Iyangbali/enemyofpeace/enemyofprogress/notoriousbabe ( 5-Man werey)

Now okobola?

Salaro tongue tongue

Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

This is my picture and everyone know me here as Kriss216,that's my main account.
Post yours let's see. grin
No wonder
Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by RoyalGee: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
From all the responses here, one can easily conclude on the caliber of majority nairalanders here are all lazy yooooths!
(Spats on the ground and walks out of thread)
Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by omoadeleye(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
yanabasee:
I have been waiting to know if the man that will be killed to bury that Alaafin that was on the run was later apprehended? Or the guy japa reach UK...

All these traditions in the SW is one of the reason why some of them are still primitive in nature..... Imagine someone telling me that because I've never been to Lagos then I am a local man.... I laugh wan kill myself .. She sees Lagos like some Dubai in Nigeria.... Lagos oh? Weh everybody the on auto-Mode....

Na one ibo go talk that talk, cause south easterns do see Lagos as small London
Re: Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years by ImaIma1(f): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:

This is my picture and everyone know me here as Kriss216,that's my main account.
Post yours let's see. grin

You are even a small boy. Little wonder.

Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) / Basic Ways To Promote And Preserve The Nigerian Culture And Tradition.