Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out (4942 Views)

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by chatinent: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

even for a friendly outing?!
even when that woman already has a man?

Men intentions aren't always friendly with other people's partners! Pocket your friendliness and go out with solely yours!

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by KingTom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How e take concern us?
I was about to ask the same question
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:
Men intentions aren't always friendly with other people's partners! Pocket your friendliness and go out with solely yours!

its called HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE, and there is nothing wrong with it. you cant expect to only go out with single people, do you?!
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Oh, so you are alone in having these good colleagues, your woman is not allowed to have them too? undecided
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so you are alone in having these good colleagues, your woman is not allowed to have them too? undecided
Kobojunkie let's hang out. cool
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Kobojunkie let's hang out. cool
Oh. I don't have your hang-ups as far as who I can or can't hang out with. You created this here thread advertising what is your double-mindedness it seems. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh. I don't have your hang-ups as far as who I can or can't hang out with. You created this here thread advertising what is your double-mindedness it seems. undecided
Kobojunkie you're too serious with life. Let's hangout so you can ease your tensions
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Kobojunkie you're too serious with life. Let's hangout so you can ease your tensions
I fear double-minded folks pass anything. undecided
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Bashnigga(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Stop reading meanings to simple gestures
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I fear double-minded folks pass anything. undecided
How exactly am I double minded Kobojunkie. Let's hang out so you can calm down
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

How exactly am I double minded Kobojunkie. Let's hang out so you can calm down
Double-minded individuals tend not to apply the same rules across the board, and genders. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Double-minded individuals tend not to apply the same rules across the board, and genders. undecided
Come out straight Kobojunkie. Is your vaginaaa itching you? grin
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Come out straight Kobojunkie. Is your vaginaaa itching you? grin
Again, Double-minded individuals tend not to apply the same rules across the board, and genders. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Double-minded individuals tend not to apply the same rules across the board, and genders. undecided
You can do better than this. You're not a robot. You're a human
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
A married female colleague of mine took me out.
But this is the twist, she did this after noticing I had a woman in my life. Hehehe, we had a nice outing.
But mind you it's casual, just platonic as I don't entertain immoral things.
And so What do u now want us to do? With your yeye story.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
And so What do u now want us to do? With your yeye story.
Carry your yeye rotten pvssy your husband has rejected and go sit down. Yeye dirty gal
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Carry your yeye rotten pvssy your husband has rejected and go sit down. Yeye dirty gal
And that's y your life is so unfortunate, bc of your low self esteem, u are happy that u went out with a married woman, u are now here fooling your old age. It's a must u should post, if u have nothing reasonable to say, go and chew grass. Oreweh!!!!!
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
[s] And that's y your life is so unfortunate, bc of your low self esteem, u are happy that u went out with a married woman, u are now here fooling your old age. It's a must u should post, if u have nothing reasonable to say, go and chew grass. Oreweh!!!!![/s]
You that my friend picked up under the bridge at night for all night round of sexx for just 500 NGN. Dirty smelly gal like you who has been cursed in life and going about smelling like pit latrine. Your life will never amount to anything. Iti tongue
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You that my friend picked up under the bridge at night for all night round of sexx for just 500 NGN. Dirty smelly gal like you who has been cursed in life and going about smelling like pit latrine. Your life will never amount to anything. Iti tongue
Lolxxxxxxx who be this one?? Only your comment alone made me to know that u are a kid not just a kid, a child with dangling pipe in-between his legs, And am here exchanging words with you. Damn am outta here. Spits!!!!!!
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
[s] Lolxxxxxxx who be this one?? Only your comment alone made me to know that u are a kid not just a kid, a child with dangling pipe in-between his legs, And am here exchanging words with you. Damn am outta here. Spits!!!!!![/s]
See this slut who begged my friend for 1000NGN for all night sexxx. You this dirty gal. You think we don't know the dirty filthy things you've been doing. I will expose you and publish your picture here so everyone will see how dirty you look
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Prettygirl200(f): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

See this slut who begged my friend for 1000NGN for all night sexxx. You this dirty gal. You think we don't know the dirty filthy things you've been doing. I will expose you and publish your picture here so everyone will see how dirty you look
Chai......... I sorry for your life. In your case ehhhh, "IT IS FINISHED" U are really an attention seeker!!!nd I won't give u that attention.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You can do better than this. You're not a robot. You're a human
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Double-minded individuals tend not to apply the same rules across the board, and genders.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Chai......... I sorry for your life. In your case ehhhh, "IT IS FINISHED" U are really an attention seeker!!!nd I won't give u that attention.
Delta gal, no hard feeling. Enjoy
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by yuping(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided Just expect work load for your head in office, nothing comes for free.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Daneto: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
A married female colleague of mine took me out.
But this is the twist, she did this after noticing I had a woman in my life. Hehehe, we had a nice outing.
But mind you it's casual, just platonic as I don't entertain immoral things.
Nd 4 Ur mind Na achievement b dat
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Daneto:

Nd 4 Ur mind Na achievement b dat
Ikpu nne gị there. Mkpi

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Show Me A Beautiful Woman / How Masturbation Is Destructive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.