Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out (4925 Views)

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
A married female colleague of mine took me out.
But this is the twist, she did this after noticing I had a woman in my life. Hehehe, we had a nice outing.
But mind you it's casual, just platonic as I don't entertain immoral things.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by PlayMaker14: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
How e take concern us?

37 Likes

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How e take concern us ?
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by chatinent: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Unless it's strictly business, I think it's totally wrong to go out with another woman when you have one already. I strongly believe if you must hang out, it should be with your own partner alone!

Leave people's wives alone! Stop accepting their proposals of going out, and stop requesting! There's nothing platonic there! Platonic your blablabla with your partner alone! Channel your honest intentions to only your partner! This world can never be a better place when you don't learn to stop thinking with your penis.

13 Likes

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by yanabasee(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
But, what level of childishness will make a grown man come to a forum like this to post about how he got a treat from a married woman?

As in.... What sort of low thinking man is this?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:
I think it's totally wrong to go out with another woman when you have one already.

even for a friendly outing?!
even when that woman already has a man?
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by ImaIma1(f): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:
But, what level of childishness will make a grown man come to a forum like this to post about how he got a treat from a married woman?

A man that wants a married woman to be bashed on this forum by people that live for bashing them.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by JUMO95: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don't dig your own grave bruh
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by dnawah(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How e take concern us?
I no know o! Abi make we open our ears?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
He dey feel like ramsey nouh, abeg allow goat to chew grass...

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by kelspinall(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
and then....
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by socialmediaman: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2022
If it’s casual and not some business related meeting where you discuss how you could collaborate on a project together, you should be there with another colleague.

Usually your business meetings should be in the office or at a public place… and her husband should be fully aware of your closeness and the content of the discussion on such outing

My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
But this is the twist, she did this after noticing I had a woman in my life. Hehehe, we had a nice outing.
I hope you will also not raise issue here if your woman goes one of them casual dates with a married man as well? undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by ValCon888: 3:20am On Apr 25, 2022
You can have a friendly outing with a married woman or any woman for that matter if you set clear boundaries.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by talk2hb1(m): 4:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
So?
What's special about it
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2022
So make we begin dey grill tolotolo undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by slan87(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2022
@OP, pls kindly read your post over n over again.
Does it make any sense to you?
How is this our business?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 25, 2022
yanabasee:

When they were uploading pictures, was it not just few matured guys that you saw
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by SNEFF: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2022
ladies love men other women admire

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Idaytesj29(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2022
SNEFF:
ladies love men other women admire

They want to know, they are curious and always wonder why the guy is special and chosen by the lady. Especially if the lady is a damsel.

So I agree with your statement.
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2022
talk2hb1:

So?
What's special about it
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2022
slan87:
[s] @OP, pls kindly read your post over n over again.
Does it make any sense to you?
How is this our business?[/s]
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s] I hope you will also not raise issue here if your woman goes one of them casual dates with a married man as well?[/s] undecided
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
chatinent:
I think it's totally wrong to go out with another woman when you have one already.
Innocent hang out. We're just good colleagues
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
yanabasee:
[s] But, what level of childishness will make a grown man come to a forum like this to post about how he got a treat from a married woman?

As in.... What sort of low thinking man is this?[/s]
Ediot foooll na your mama I go hang out with next. Keep crying tongue
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2022
post=112250077:
So make we begin dey grill tolotolo undecided
Fry your vulture and eat
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2022
talk2hb1:

So?
What's special about it
So special bc u haven't done it before. Next na your mama I go hang out with. Ediot
Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by talk2hb1(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

So special bc u haven't done it before. Next na your mama I go hang out with. Ediot
So if a lady carry you go Dubai your own don better be that.
I guess you have unfortunate life, good things don't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2022
talk2hb1:

[s] So if a lady carry you go Dubai your own don better be that.
I guess you have unfortunate life, good things don't happen to you[/s] .
Ediotic mkpi Wetin concern me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

His P#nis Is Too Big I Can't Do It - Watch As Lady Shares This Online / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? / She Doesn't Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.