Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully (25211 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Gospel367: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
kaycshine:
Damn babe what the Heck is wrong with you having an affairs with a man old enough to be your ancestor what were you expecting? You wanted a good life and luxury and he gave it to you cos you can't tell me you wanted a children there are alot of young guys out there who can meet that need but you chose an old rich ancestor and him in turn wanted children

I am happy for her suffering. That's gold-digging gone wrong. She got paid in the currency she deserves and this is Nigeria. Even lawyers go judge her with sentiments and African mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Ayoola171(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2022
he has been collecting the kids from his wives

May God guide our women in right directions.

The same prayers for us as well, I mean we men that have chosen to be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Basheer22: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Some women are so stupid. This fool set herself up for heartbreak, she is now crying. Why don't your family members help you?

Better collect the money he offered you and shut up forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Rajman45(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
If the man can give the kids the best, kindly let them stay with him. You should only fight him if u can guarantee better welfare for them.
At 30yr, ur still young and beautiful, I advise u get on with your life and keep a close contact with your children always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Pootle: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
so you be 23 years when he started hitting your kpekus undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Gospel367: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Wahala everywhere.
This is what happens when you just spread your legs waahhhh without sense grin grin
Hanty count your loss and move on.
Next time think twice before you spread your legs waahhhh grin grin

Which leg she wan open again when they don carry dick and expired sperm finish that place and her life. Tomorrow, she will start saying all men are the same instead of saying all grandfathers are the same. She destroyed her love life and i hope she is not out of shape already...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by SavageResponse(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
munas:

You are a fool.
The lady is simply saling for a solution and you are talking trash. Who asked you for all that?

Shut up you are a bigger fool.

He has given his advise, give your own or getat!

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
kaycshine:
Damn babe what the Heck is wrong with you having an affairs with a man old enough to be your ancestor what were you expecting? You wanted a good life and luxury and he gave it to you cos you can't tell me you wanted a children there are alot of young guys out there who can meet that need but you chose an old rich ancestor and him in turn wanted children
.... But you all ladies supported Regina Daniels Nwoko. So what's the difference here?
Was it not that same greed?

But Una dey hale am. Lol.
Woman go get a good lawyer and sort yourself out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by naijapikin2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go to berekete family asap.. your case will be attended to

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Made619(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
locate human right radio (brekete family) in Abuja, you can Google their contact ..try and get there, If you can, they will get ur children back for you in no time. trust me

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Gospel367: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pootle:
so you be 23 years when he started hitting your kpekus undecided

22 actually...started collecting expired sperm from a public wifi

3 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Freelane33(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
You can’t win mam
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by zakkxx: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:
Pls sirs and mas am not really in my right frame of mind.......

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
you are acting like a foolish woman! Why will u cohabitate b produce a child with a Man U are not married to!! I have no mercy for u! Repent first! God is even protecting u from fornication n u are here talking rubbish! Seven years of sin and defilement! Get out of this place! I am sure young men were interested but u were blind by small cash! Carry your cross and live us alone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Abujaexpress: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
Go to Brekete family. Ordinary President, Ahmed Isah will assist you get your kids
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Mindlog: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gospel367:

If I am the man (Of course i can never be), she don enter. Either she accepts the peace offer or end up in pieces...

The law focuses on facts not personality traits, let the court decide what is best for the children. On a lighter note, I am convinced I will be having an interesting career being involved in child custody issues.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Badguy77(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
At 22 you where dating a man of about 55 yrs, all because of the money and power he had...U became a shugar daughter to him and a 4th wife? I knew u had a boyfriend then that u ditched cos he had no money.

My dear its ur cross carry it the way u feel it will be easy for u. When the going was good, u enjoyed and felt u were the king...Face am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by toujurs: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
You married your ancestors, because you saw him financially capable of providing for you, Did you actually love him, or it was just his money you saw and agreed to marry him , Poor you.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by TheScientist: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Leave the children with their father. Compared to their father, you don't have enough resources to take care of those children. Secondly, how will you settle down with those children hanging around you? Or don't you have a plan to re-marry.

movingon5
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Mooh247: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
cool

This one hard oo... The man get leg

Get human rights lawyers involved and pray to God always... Because a RTD police DCP and Former EFCC director knows almost all lawyers and judges within his jurisdiction

State Nigerian Bar Association, Nigerian Police especially Oga at the tops, and Judges especially Magistrate and High court all have this evil alliance and friendship they use in intimidating and fustrating ordinary Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by IrepChrist: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Aunty you have made some mistakes I hope you realise that. So ask God � for mercy.

Then please pray. That man did not just attain that heights. Nobody gets to such level of influence without some fortifications. Which I believe you might know.
Let your battle be the lord's battle. Humanly speaking, he is stronger than you.

God will fight for you.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Kollyman: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are fighting for custody because you love the kids and he hates them?

Women will tell you they are no longer interested and still deploy a means to get you take care of their needs in the Name of upkeep.

Isn't that a ......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by simpleseyi: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Runs girl done jam runs man. You have been sleeping and making babies for an old man who is more than twice your age. You are even his 4th baby Mama because you are not his wife. I beg, carry your Oloshoism away from here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Minjim: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
They are his kids as well and will obviously fare better with him than with you.If he’s not denying you visits then I see no case here.

They are minors.

In a divorce, there are three fundamental legal issues when it comes to children and their parents. Parents are responsible for custody, access and the children's upkeep. It is important to note that both parties cannot have custody, which means where one has custody the other has access.

Minors usually stay with the woman ( except in cases where the woman had demonstrated lack of parental care) and the man pays child supports and have access until the kids are old enough to decide who they wanna stay with

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by splashbaby(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Search this man on Instagram @harrison_gwamnishu and tell him or dm all the issues. He can confront the man fearlessly if he's wrong. Nairaland people will just insult you. This issue pass them here.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Kayode3747: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are not ashamed of your selves sleeping with a man old enough to be your grandfather, all because of money .pls hide your face.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Retired DCP undecided
Just forget about going to court I assure you that's exactly what he's waiting for you to do
You seem very dumb considering the fact that he tricked you to kogi state and you didn't even know.
That means he has planned it step by step and he knows your next move before you make it.

Settle it with the help of someone he will listen to don't go to court cause you'll waste your money and it may become life threatening for you.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
They are his kids as well and will obviously fare better with him than with you.If he’s not denying you visits then I see no case here.

Its wrong to take the kids that way. For her to accept to bring the kids she has no issues with him bt u can take her kids away from her against her will. They belong to her also.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by grailife(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
If it's in my hometown, the man has no right to take those children since he didn't pay for your bride price, infact those kids belongs to the girls family
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gospel367:

If I am the man (Of course i can never be), she don enter. Either she accepts the peace offer or end up in pieces...
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Proudlyomonna: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:

She was never his wife and that before the law does not diminish the fact that she is the children' biological mother just as the man is their biological father.

You dey talk like se no be Nija you dey undecided
Okay happy fighting to her.
It will all be a waste of time, energy and resources grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.