Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully (25172 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Olumaeme: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
You can decide to fight and have access to the children but you might not necessarily have custody of them.

There is no law that states that Men cant take custody of children, both of them have to convince the judge that they can take care of them better.

Most times, the reason why women fight for custody is not for the love of those children but to use those children to have access to the men and their resources, since in your case you were never married to him, you will definitely be a sore looser.

You got pregnant on time and will most likely drop out of school, also since you have been staying with for that long, you will probably not have a job or a good business that will give you the resources to take care of the kids, because if you have some thing tangible doing, you wont even have that time to be tricked to Kogi where he got those kids from you.

I sincerely don't think you can win this case, aside from the fact that he will be so connected and richer to prosecute this case in court, you will also need to put in a good case to convince the judge you have the resources to match the lifestyle the kids are used to.

I will suggest you make peace with him, if possible call him and apologize or go through someone he respscts in the family so they can pacify him.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by aribisala0(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Your analysis is a further proof that you are empty.

May your female kids end up with such a man since you find nothing wrong with the queer statistics that you are trying hard to defend.

I won't dignify you with further response as you sound kooky.
You sound bitter and brainless.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by aribisala0(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Olumaeme:
You can decide to fight and have access to the children but you might not necessarily have custody of them.

There is no law that states that Men cant take custody of children, both of them have to convince the judge that they can take care of them better.

Most times, the reason why women fight for custody is not for the love of those children but to use those children to have access to the men and their resources, since in your case you were never married to him, you will definitely be a sore looser.

You got pregnant on time and will most likely drop out of school, also since you have been staying with for that long, you will probably not have a job or a good business that will give you the resources to take care of the kids, because if you have some thing tangible doing, you wont even have that time to be tricked to Kogi where he got those kids from you.

I sincerely don't think you can win this case, aside from the fact that he will be so connected and richer to prosecute this case in court, you will also need to put in a good case to convince the judge you have the resources to match the lifestyle the kids are used to.

I will suggest you make peace with him, if possible call him and apologize or go through someone he respscts in the family so they can pacify him.

There is no law that says men can take custody of children from a woman they have not married

The default position for unmarried people is Native law, Sharia law or Common Law(which we inherited from the British)

An unmarried father may be given custody BY APPLYING to a court and DEMONSTRATING that mother is UNFIT not by resorting to SELF HELP
The default position where there is no marriage in all systems is that custody lies with the mother especially for children at that age
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by OlawaleBammie: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedCentaur:
I just had migraine while reading this.

Cohabiting for 7yrs? Birthing children without doing as little as paying your dowry?

The elders are coming.
dont mind her jooh, na all those oshofree girls, she see deputy commissioner she cling, olodo
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by OlawaleBammie: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Amen........ was just 22years den. But as am growing older i really now no wat i want...
madam tell us the truth. Stop crying foul joo

All this olorunsogo girls, always looking for an already prepared soup.

Enjoy ur life and ....
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Oyiboman69: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Thank u sir, am finacially stable to take care of them
D kids are minors and am capable to take care of them...
He categorically stated dat he tricked me to kogi state. So he he his no longer to be trusted with d kids....
D kids are supposed to be in school today, he even bundles me out and i av fact against him he his no better person for d kids.
contact Harrison gwamishun on Facebook, I hope he can help you out....

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by RedCentaur(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
SIRTee15:

OP listen to this advice. Don't let people push u into what u not up to.
This is naija. U don't have what it takes to fight that man.
Look at femi fani kayode's case. On top the noise that woman is making, the children remain with the man.
I heard they even detained her one time for defamation of character.
I repeat this is naija, be wise.

Let them keep on pushing her to her untimely grave.

That was how one vagabond was quoting Hoax international laws for cohabiting couples.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Salienttimes22: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Police Arrest Two Suspected Cultists In Supremacy Fight, Recover Charms

Two suspected cultists have been arrested in Ogun State, police authorities said on Sunday.

The suspects were nabbed in the early hours of the day following a distress call that members of the Aiye cult group were in a supremacy battle with another rival cult group at Elega/Iberekodo axis of Abeokuta metropolis.

In a statement, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, identified the suspects as Habeeb Muideen and one Ibrahim.

Source: https://www.salienttimesonline.com.ng/2022/04/police-arrest-two-suspected-cultists-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Well...I will advise you to take the legal path but the truth is that it will amount to nothing but it's better than doing nothing. Given his influence and pedigree I doubt you can fight him in any way both legally and otherwise, snow white and FFK case comes to mind and should be a lesson to young ladies, even with her influence (because she knew a lot of big wigs for PDP and once held post in PDP) she was thrown out like thrash can and all her ramblings on Media and organizing interviews with even court judgement that favours her she is still frustrated from seeing her kids let alone someone like you who doesn't know or have people within corridors of power (I assume this because if you have someone you wouldn't bring it here) He will frustrate you and might take it further by eliminating you in a mafian style though I pray it won't get to that. Nigeria is a jungle and implementation of laws are only for rich and influential that's one of the reason you have to be careful dealing with anyone here.

Just get a lawyer or try contacting all the women advocacy to help you push the case I hope you will get to share custody because he is their father too. Good luck in your pursuit.

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Cashio(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Justkatty:
First mistake you made, you knew about all these, and you still went ahead of getting pregnant for him��

May God help you retrieve back your kids.
Her kids you say?
So the kids are not the man's as well.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by OKOATA(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
rickpat:
go to federal Secretariat in your state of residence..ask of legal aid council office...if you are not okay with a lawyer from there...then go to welfare...if you ain't okay with welfare...then get a private lawyer(usually more expensive)...this case with be duly treated...he can't forcefully gain sole custody if the kids without getting it from a court
Welfare for my side don de charge 150k. Na thief's all of them be now.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by BRATISLAVA: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
What do women of 30 expect when marrying old men of 66? Do you think such a man doesn't have a family elsewhere? You think all these ramblings of girls are ripe for marriage to old men by 16 are reasonable? How do people even cope with a person from an entirely different generation.

The responses here are different to the thread of a man whose wife took away his children to enjoy a steamy romantic getaway with her customs officer lover. The consensus was that she must be punished for giving what they all crave to another man.

If you have issues in your relationship as a female, bringing it to a forum in which 80% of its users are suffering teenage boys from one enclave, is asking for wrong advice and insults from broken males.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Cashio(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Like I always say...women will always try to garner sympathy by painting the men as monsters when relationships get sour.
If you hear that man's side of the story now, you will pinch yourself.
If not stupidity, how can a 23 year old cohabit with a 59 year old for 7 fvcking years, even after knowing he had different ex wives. Now you want us to call him the devil and you the Saint.....fvcked society.

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
burritto:
Women always calling kids you both birthed and raised as theirs is always annoying. ‘My kids’, ‘my children’ like is he not their father too? You can only take the case to court and hope you win the custody battle.

How did you manage to live with him and have two kids for him ma’am?

What happened that made you separate from him?

how come it took this long to realize you don’t need him in your life?

Women would only claim domestic violence when the marriage is no longer good or in their favor but have been f**king each other prior and birthing kids every other year. When you knew he was a violent person why didn’t you leave at first? Maybe the money and small power he is using against you was what you was enjoying and using against other people, now everything has turned sour and you’re screaming domestic violence. SMH

It’s best you look for a person he respects and have the person talk to him so you both can be co-parenting, but this your idea of “my kids” is super annoying.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by gmmuktar: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's a no win case for u..next time try not to build a relationship on illegality...
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Exodora: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
burritto:
Women always calling kids you both birthed and raised as theirs is always annoying. ‘My kids’, ‘my children’ like is he not their father too? You can only take the case to court and hope you win the custody battle.

How did you manage to live with him and have two kids for him ma’am?

What happened that made you separate from him?

how come it took this long to realize you don’t need him in your life?

Women would only claim domestic violence when the marriage is no longer good or in their favor but have been f**king each other prior and birthing kids every other year. When you knew he was a violent person why didn’t you leave at first? Maybe the money and small power he is using against you was what you was enjoying and using against other people, now everything has turned sour and you’re screaming domestic violence. SMH

It’s best you look for a person he respects and have the person talk to him so you both can be co-parenting, but this your idea of “my kids” is super annoying.
And you did read where she mentioned domestic violent, you guy’s should be reading nau before judging.

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by LordVarys1: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Just report him to International Federation of Women Lawyers. Those women can make trouble for fellow women.

By the time they finish dealing with him, he will forever be afraid of you.

Look for one of their offices around.

Thank me later
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Ofachiedo: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
The kids father only takes off your burden. Let him take care of the kids alone. Those kids will surely come and look for you someday and you will tell them the story. A man did that to my cousin sister and after about 15years or more, the grown up kids who were now in higher institutions started tracing their mum through the school kparapo meetings held by students who hail from different parts of the country and behold they came down to our village and reunite with their mum ❤. Contact were exchanged and the bond continues.... ( quote author=Movingon5 post=112251751]Pls sirs and mas am not really in my right frame of mind.......

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend... [/quote]
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Goldenhoney: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
U are only 30 years of age, go and get married, settle down and haveyour own family. Meanwhile you can be paying visit to the kids once in a while .
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by musiliyukayode(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
"If the foundation is destroyed What could the righteous do". The beginning of your relationship was faulty. You were in a relationship with someone else husband. Why cant you forget about the past and face the future.If he thinks he can humiliate you by taken over the kids now because of his standing in the society, a time is coming that money can not represent your present when your kids needs you most. We all have dirty linen.one is not greater than the other.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Babygreene(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
you speak so intelligently.

What do women of 30 expect when marrying old men of 66? Do you think such a man doesn't have a family elsewhere? You think all these ramblings of girls are ripe for marriage to old mey 16 is reasonable? How do people even cope with a person from an entirely different generation.

The responses here are different to the thread of a man whose wife took away his children to enjoy a steamy romantic getaway with her customs officer lover. The consensus was that she must be punished for giving what they all crave to another man.

If you have issues in your relationship as a female, bringing it to a forum in which 80% of its users are suffering teenage boys from one enclave, is asking for wrong advice and insults from broken males.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by akaahs(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Just collect the money and wait when he ll die cause at 66 weytin remain for him? The children ll surly come back to u afterwards.
U sef no wise ooo

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by 1870yo: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

This one hard oo... The man get leg

Get human rights lawyers involved and pray to God always... Because a RTD police DCP and Former EFCC director knows almost all lawyers and judges within his jurisdiction

State Nigerian Bar Association, Nigerian Police especially Oga at the tops, and Judges especially Magistrate and High court all have this evil alliance and friendship they use in intimidating and fustrating ordinary Nigerians

[/s]
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by davidmoyes(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:

She should go visit FIDA office, they offer representation for such.

That one sef Dey.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by davidmoyes(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Angeltjazz2017:

As in ex commissioner of police,ex EFCC director,CSO at dangote company now. Nigeria is not for poor people is for the crook richer one. The woman should better lay low and have a better way to negotiate to be having access to them or tell us what exactly he did to the man for him to take that huge and hurt decisions. Her children already don’t want to see her is ananother case.

The odds are against her in this case. She should just try to get her children’s love. In any case sef, they’d consider them and make them pick. They won’t pick someone they don’t want to see.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by rickpat(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
OKOATA:
Welfare for my side don de charge 150k. Na thief's all of them be now.
imagine...na wa
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Paulianfa(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's all the same because las las when those kids grow up, they will look for their father definitely. I think they are in a safer hands and if the man do allow u to be visiting it's okay.
66:30 the age difference isn't too much?
Women hmmmm dey try sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Eketem: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
You knew his history yet let him take the children to a state where laws are harder to implement.

Get a Lawyer, long tough battle ahead.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by rickpat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
ivolt:

Say what you know.
Stop speculating.
young man go and read...being defensively ignorant doesn't make you wise...the bone of contention in this matter is not even whether they are legal married or not... IT'S ABOUT CUSTODY OF THE KIDS...online warriors...you have not valid to contribute,all you do is look for who to insult or judge people or argue blindly...have a great day
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Exodora:

And you did read where she mentioned domestic violent, you guy’s should be reading nau before judging.

Did you read her second paragraph?
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by ivolt: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
rickpat:
young man go and read...being defensively ignorant doesn't make you wise...the bone of contention in this matter is not even whether they are legal married or not... IT'S ABOUT CUSTODY OF THE KIDS...online warriors...you have not valid to contribute,all you do is look for who to insult or judge people or argue blindly...have a great day
Don't die of ignorance.
Pick a copy of the Nigerian constitution and laws to educate yourself.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thanks for all d positive advices, and am sure with d rate of positive advices av gotten am good to gooo. To some of u saying i should collect 400k and move on... am worth more Dan dat ... and am fighting for my kids.
What prompted dis actions was dat afterva quite introspection about my years in his house and d numerous domestic violence av suffered i called it quit. Reasons for his actions. I am a Baker and caterer, i sells and am into interior decorations etc. He gave me 400k for business in 2019 for those saying i wasn't saying d truth. My children school fees per term is 40k and 36k. So av calculated my self before deciding dat a new beginning most commence in my life before am officially 30years by September. Mind u i am ready to decline his child support in court for d world to no am not interested in d child support but utmost love for my beautiful kids. Thanks to everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.