Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully (25213 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Abujaexpress: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:
Pls sirs and mas am not really in my right frame of mind.......

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
Is this the father of your children?

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by hope4nigeria(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
They are his kids as well and will obviously fare better with him than with you.If he’s not denying you visits then I see no case here.
and if you ear the main story now! You will shock for women.

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Gospel367: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:

The law focuses on facts not personality traits, let the court decide what is best for the children. On a lighter note, I am convinced I will be having an interesting career being involved in child custody issues.

You will be successful in it because with the rate at which our girls are becoming stupid and going into gold-digging, there will be more and more side chicks dragging for custody of their children with their sugar daddies or grandpas or benefactors....So, it is a blooming field

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Abujaexpress:
This man is from Kabba bunu
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by 001spice: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Thank u sir, am finacially stable to take care of them
D kids are minors and am capable to take care of them...
He categorically stated dat he tricked me to kogi state. So he he his no longer to be trusted with d kids....
D kids are supposed to be in school today, he even bundles me out and i av fact against him he his no better person for d kids.
madam just be careful n dnt be in a rush.i think u will have ur kids back. U can do well to call this number:09125400219.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
munas:

You are a fool.
The lady is simply saling for a solution and you are talking trash. Who asked you for all that?

Honestly, you have displayed that your are arrogant
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Heavensent01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
funny you

you cohabited with man with three wives without paying your dowry and marrying you legally?

you left the marriage in January and knowingly he take away kids of his wives, you keep communicating with him? thinking him go dey drop CSC

the man is smarter than you, you wanted child support cash but he outsmarted you

why am I even having the feelings that you get tired of the man due to his old age then u want to move on with his properties?

the kids is his, you might not see them again because of your greediness. 66yrs and 30yrs? radarada

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Mindlog: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You dey talk like se no be Nija you dey undecided
Okay happy fighting to her.
It will all be a waste of time, energy and resources grin

In as much as I am not based in Nigeria, I know a resolution can be reached where both parents can actively be involved and present in their children' lives .
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by SunTzu123(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Leave the children and rebuild your life. Except you have time and money for plenty wahala. If you have time, money and connections, then sue him.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedCentaur:

Oga wake up, this is Nigeria. And where in this "law" was it stated that a woman not legally married has all the right to keep the kids when their father is still very much around?

The rickpat guy must not be living in Naija
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Lerumo: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please fight for your kids you’re entitled to custody of your kids. Don’t give up.
Keep putting your case out there on social media and other media sources you may find a lawyer or an a NGO that will help you with your situation pro-bono.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by FireUpNow(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedCentaur:

Oga wake up, this is Nigeria. And where in this "law" was it stated that a woman not legally married has all the right to keep the kids when their father is still very much around?

What if they are legally married through the marriage registry without traditional marriage you mean can just take the kids away from her? Not right for me if can calm down and is well bounded with kids surely the kids will come back looking for her but as it is right now in the law court she is powerless and the man is well better financially and connection wise. OP you see see the age Gap between you and the man. Gold digging moves gone wrong
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Do you know where they are been kept?

They are still in kogi state.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lerumo:
Please fight for your kids you’re entitled to custody of your kids. Don’t give up.
Keep putting your case out there on social media and other media sources you may find a lawyer or an a NGO that will help you with your situation pro-bono.

Pls tank u sir... how can i go about this
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by PocoBiggToto(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
you didn't mention the sex of the children.

The only option for you is to go to court!
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:

In as much as I am not based in Nigeria, I know a resolution can be reached where both parents can actively be involved and present in their children' lives .

Yes this is wat i wanted.. he can't just sideline me like dat...
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Ihavethingstodo: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
olola4:
The eldest is 5 years while you the mother is 30 years and the father is 66years - so at the age of 25 you are dating a 60+ years old man

Look at what you have brought upon yourself now, [b]you want to be like Regina Daniel[/b]s abi undecided

Regina better pass her sef,Ned married her traditionally, hers no marriage, not even bride price paid! Big wahala
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Abujaexpress:

No sir, this is not him
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Pootle: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gospel367:

22 actually...started collecting expired sperm from a public wifi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Movingon5: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
PocoBiggToto:
you didn't mention the sex of the children.

The only option for you is to go to court!

Boy and girl.. d girl is 5yeare while d boy is 3years
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by PocoBiggToto(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

Boy and girl.. d girl is 5yeare while d boy is 3years
okay, which state did this happen? And which state are you currently in?

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Lerumo: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please fight for custody of your kids. Don’t give up.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
It will be difficult to collect the two children from him. So focus on collecting the youngest child from him. Or you strive and get back your daughter, that's if a baby girl is among your children, then let him keep the male child. You ladies normally say that cohabitation is the same as marriage, now look where it has landed you. You married a so called rich man who is well connected yet you coudnt even secure a good job from him, or save up good money from him. You are broke', working a job of 18k. Where will you get the money to fight him, God help you.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Allwell96: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Juicie2u post=112252126]You knew he did this to his other wives but yet you looked away and that traditional marriage is your power honor and respect but you looked away, also the most important, he has won the heart of your kids so my advice is because he is rich and powerful you should be very careful and take his compensation but always communicate with your kids because you don't have the resources to fight him..... Well my opinion[/quote
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by President2001(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Me I don't know justice you are talking about, both of you did not married legally and he took his children from you one thing about most of Nigerian lady's of nowadays is that is what they're chewing they knew they don't know what the future will say you're 30 and his 60 years 2, revealing is identity to public by you has consticate issue because you are desperate to get the children back make you go too far
You would have looked for his friend or elderly person that can talk to him for you to be able to check your children because is influence may not let you get justice you are looking for
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Allwell96: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

do u mind sharing his name please? E get why
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by aribisala0(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
They are his kids as well and will obviously fare better with him than with you.If he’s not denying you visits then I see no case here.

They are not his kids by any Nigerian law or tradition.
If you do not marry a woman/pay bride price you have no legal rights whether in Native law or otherwise.
In some parts of Nigeria such children belong to the woman's father and even bear his name AND INHERIT FROM HIM
You say they "will obviously fare better" > This is based on what information
3 year old and 5 year old children should be with their mother unless she is unfit mentally or otherwise

Anyway in Nigeria where we have no rule of law it will come down to who has more money and clout
@ OP if you do not have money for legal and publicity battle e go hard. If you have money you need to get a good lawyer ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by President2001(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedCentaur:

What of if court award custody of those children to her and she run away, because the man did not pay any right on her
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Mindlog: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gospel367:

You will be successful in it because with the rate at which our girls are becoming stupid and going into gold-digging, there will be more and more side chicks dragging for custody of their children with their sugar daddies or grandpas or benefactors....So, it is a blooming field

The egos of those side chicks and their sugar daddies will be secondary, I am being trained to focus on the best interest of the children involved.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by purejustice36: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na karma dey do u nothing else

You see man wey get money and influence naim u open leg wotowoto

U know say he get up to 4 wives but you no mind at all
You think say he no get sense abi ?
Which one is you’re not in ur right frame of mind mtcheeeew
Y’all women are pend on destroying each other’s homes all bc of money

Ogbeni man knack ur kpekus for 7yrs he no see ur family to marry u legally and u no worry bc u dey enjoy the money , he doesn’t wanna feed you no more so he’s taking his children to raise them properly bc you’ve not portrayed a good example so how’re gonna raise his children ?

If your own child date man for 7yrs born up to two children you no go ask am where he/she keep brain?

You have no case jor , deal with karma from what other wives have been through so no shout , just dey chop the karma wotowoto

These women think this is USA where u can just file for a lawsuit to milk men , try am na make e lock u for jail
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by aribisala0(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedCentaur:

Rather one can ask the reverse where is the law that gives a father right to keep the kids?
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by SIRTee15: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
chris51:
My young lady. I believe it's greed that got you entangled with a man more than 30 years your senior.
He didn't marry you and you were comfortable sleeping with him free of charge.
My advice to you is to leave the children with their father. Make sure you have access to them.
I bet you, if you institute legal proceedings on him, you won't see your children again.
Take it easy and maintain good relationship with the man.

Good luck

OP listen to this advice. Don't let people push u into what u not up to.
This is naija. U don't have what it takes to fight that man.
Look at femi fani kayode's case. On top the noise that woman is making, the children remain with the man.
I heard they even detained her one time for defamation of character.
I repeat this is naija, be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.