Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully (25217 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by obisite: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
demoBaba:

Small small girls and their are greed and love for money, how can you married someone that senior your father because of money, even when you see red flag in his attitude when you are enjoying during that 7 years you didn't disturb us...each family have they're issues please manage your grandfather attitude.

Did you say marry?...

She didn't.. She was cohabiting... She must be 22/23yrs, moved in with a 58/59 yrs man...

Do the analysis... She must have been seeing the man when she was 21 yrs before finalising moving in witout any marital right... Then I ask no parent or relations to reprove her??

Well.. I pray for the kids.. may parent care not have negative effect on them!!

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by HitSong: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:
Pls sirs and mas am not really in my right frame of mind.......

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
Good story but you skipped that part where he complained about you being a WHÓRE and CHEATING on him with different men.

I SUSPECT AN ARROGANT AND DESPERATE GOLD DIGGER... YOU MUST HAVE SNATCHED HIM FROM ANOTHER WOMAN...

NOW YOU'RE GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

KARMA IS INDEED A BlTCH grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Contekbbc: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
I was about saying something reasonable not until the BOLDED.

You now know what you want ba?

Who knows maybe it was even infidelity from your side that warranted all the treatments you get from him.

You can't expose yourself cos I have never seen a thief admitting he is one.

Anyway,your marriage your problem.

Nonsense

Movingon5:

Amen........ was just 22years den. But as am growing older i really now no wat i want...

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

I'm not shocked by you women anymore. Just imagine. Your kids. So the man na wetin, their Uncle?
Make sure if such should happen to any female in your family, you'll let the he� to forcefully go with the kids.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cashio:
Her kids you say?
So the kids are not the man's as well.
So far I'm concern, he doesn't own those kids, abi did you read where she said he paid anything on her head?

When handling things, try not to sides for any f***ing reason, cause you belong to that gender.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lamasta:

Not his kids abi
He's just a sperm donor ��
Maybe I skipped where he went to do the needful while reading
So you can help in pointing that to me, when you come across it.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Melkizedeck: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Justkatty:

So he is now a sperm donor eh kwa All these while the 'sperm donor' kept her in his house and took care of her for seven good years!!! You are very heartless for saying such shit!!! You have no idea, the meaning of sperm donor!!! Sometimes your kind thinks from their anus!

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by cuddling44(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Justkatty:
Make sure if such should happen to any female in your family, you'll let the he� to forcefully go with the kids.

Hmmmmmm... thanks sis. I choose to comment on only positive comments
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by aribisala0(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
HitSong:

Good story but you skipped that part where he complained about you being a WHÓRE and CHEATING on him with different men.

I SUSPECT AN ARROGANT AND DESPERATE GOLD DIGGER... YOU MUST HAVE SNATCHED HIM FROM ANOTHER WOMAN...

NOW YOU'RE GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

KARMA IS INDEED A BlTCH grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin
Bitter and frustrated misogynist

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
cuddling44:

Hmmmmmm... thanks sis. I choose to comment on only positive comments
Don't mind this gender, that some of them are so myopic in reasoning. Dishing out what they can't accept.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Melkizedeck:

So he is now a sperm donor eh kwa All these while the 'sperm donor' kept her in his house and took care of her for seven good years!!! You are very heartless for saying such shit!!! You have no idea, the meaning of sperm donor!!! Sometimes your kind thinks from their anus!
If he wasn't a sperm donor he would have gone to do the needful.....stop being backward in your reasoning
Always allow the chain of your sense to connect with your hands before you come here disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by yubeebaby: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
I want to thank you all for your advice.
I have learnt a lot.
Sometimes,one learns in silence.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Cathmira: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
U can't eat ur cake and still have it. Sorry u got what you deserve.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Bostin(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Better you leave those kids with him and go catch another ancestor as you now know what you want and still very young as you claimed . Season film ni ....
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Abujaexpress: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Movingon5:

No sir, this is not him
Okay. I thought he is, because this man is a very good man
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Lamasta(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Justkatty:
And the woman sperm collector cool

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Aaay: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by JoshuaSG: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lawyers in the house should help create an educating topic on how the court determines who take custody of the child in an event of marriage dissolution.

It is irritating to see women saying, 'leave my kid for me,' 'he took my kid away from me,' and such other annoying comments, as if the a father does not co-own the child with them.

Most times, when the mother succeed to gain custody, they raise the child in a manner that makes them hate their father, telling the children lies and falsely describing him as an irresponsible man. They make sure the father gets nothing from the child's financial success despite his contribution of child support fee in raising them. In the end, the father loses in term of the lovely support and care he expect from his biological child when he (the father) grows old.

This explains why fathers these days no longer wish to allow the mothers take full custody of children whenever their union comes to an unplanned end.

What make matter worse in this 21st century is the crop of irresponsible women that parade as mothers, though I don't see the original poster as one (going by her mood of narration). Many of these 21st century incidental mothers can't was their kid's bum after poo, they can't clear their kid's poo, or even wash their napkins. Some full-house ones among them can't even breadfeed the baby for six months. They see these chilld-raising tasks as dirty, and still they want to be entrusted with child custody merely on the ground that they are women.

These parentally irresponsible women see the above motherhood tasks as nauseating. So instead they either get someone else to do all these important jobs for them or abandon the child with another woman of their kind while they slay around, thereby upbringing the child through what is technically called UNINVOLVED PARENTING STYLE, which family experts remark to be bad for the child and the society.

I think it is time the court started to examine the acclaimed mother's capacity of parenting before allowing them child custody, and not just allow them such custody because they women. I don't think it is a good judgement when the court sexually discriminate against the father and deny him child custody even when he is competent.

As for the poster, I can sense your motherly love for your children, and how you feel to miss children you painfully carried for nine months in your womb. I will advice you to first humbly negotiate with the man to let both of you co-parent the children, assurinring him you will raise the children under his (bearable) instruction. Let a team composed of his parents, his intimate friend, your parents, and a clergyman do this for you. If the team fails to achieve that, then employ the service of a family expert/marriage counsellor. If the expert also fails, then get a lawyer to discuss with him your pain of not having a parental touch with your children in their upbringing and your intention to seek court interference if he remains on such position.

I'm sure the man will allow you custody without resulting to court if you take these steps.There are reasons the man want to deny you custody:

1) he doubts your parental capacity to raise the children because he loses his authority and watch as head to decide how the children are raised when he is no longer in relationship with you.
2) because of point number 1 he fear that you will you will not raise the children in a manner he wants as he believe you will be slaying and flirting around (for one in her very early 30s) trying to hook up with another man.
3) most importanty, he fears that you will brainwash the children to deny him, hate him, or
disrespect him when they grow up.

So if you can, through the steps I earlier suggested, assure him of his interest in the upbringing of the chilren, then I see no reason why he should deny you custody. I pray God answer your prayer.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Justkatty(f): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lamasta:

And the woman sperm collector cool
Na you come know that one
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by tightpussy156: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Stupid woman.when you were enjoying his money eating all kinds of good meals. fucking each other.screaming in pleasure.gossiping about. you didn't complain.now you no longer recive those things now you no he is not a good man right.is now you no cohabited.the kids are his own kids too.since he want them to be with him no problem.you can come see them as you like.can you even take care of them if you are given the child.you think to take care of children financially na mary k and eye lashes.hair you do fix.the problem with you girls is that you are too lazy to work.just want to sit down continue to spend man money for ur entire life.you have taken marriage to business.that exactly what is dealing with you now.see go find better tin doing.get ready for chalenges in life you.will see diffrence.take my advice you will see changes.who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by homealone00: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go to human right radio Abuja and meet the Ordinary President himself.... even if na Bubu the man be he his finished once that man get him time
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by mkoabiola: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Movingon5:

We cohabited for 7years and have suffered several domestic abuse so I decided to quit this January. So he left the house and took all the amenities the kids are enjoying since February...

So this, easter he called to tell the kids to come do easter with him in his village.. Getting to Kogi state, he sent me house and harrassed me with security officials. So he has apparently taken the kids from me and trying to take them to another state.

He has made attempts to buy the children from me by offering me 400k but I said noooo. He is a Deputy retired commissioner of police and ex director of EFCC and currently working in Dangote as their cso.

The kids here are minors age 3 and 5years.... where can I get justice and the authorities to report to. The kids are supposed to be in school today. He is 66years and am 30years.

Pls elders on family issues help me and how to get the custody of my kids back cos am ready to be taking care of them without his contribution. Am fighting for the kids becos of the motherly love I have for them not because of child support fee etc.

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for no j7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...
U shudnt have bore him any child/children since u know that his usual modus operandi

U for no open leg to input his general stick
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by HitSong: 4:30am On Apr 26, 2022
munas:

You are a fool.
The lady is simply saling for a solution and you are talking trash. Who asked you for all that?
You're a frustrated senseless bîtch

Pained mumu

Birds of the same feathers
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Dozie32(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Movingon5:

Am not married to him legally or traditionally...... we cohabited for 7years. And am his 4th wife and that is how he has been collecting the kids from his wives. He has a brother he puts in EFCC and they all threaten me to fight me cos they have the money to spend...

He's not legally married to you, but you're his 4th wife. Madam we need to hear the other side of the story from your cohabited whatever.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Dozie32(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Movingon5 post=112253832]

Amen........ was just 22years den. But as am growing older i really now no wat i want...[/quot]

I fear una wey be women. I guess you were the reason for your failed marriage.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Pimine: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Justkatty [s:
post=112270500]Make sure if such should happen to any female in your family, you'll let the he� to forcefully go with the kids.[/s]
Aswearugaaad

When it happens to your brother, make sure you'll let the woman go with the kids. grin

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by larryking540: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Juicie2u:

The man is almost twice her age and knows her like the palm of his hand, for me she should get the compensation and marry someone within her age bracket and start a new home because she can never find peace of mind with this man in particular... He will say he picked her from the gutter and anything she tries will bring shame on her because of the way she presented herself to him.... Cheap

weh we guys tell ladies we put age into consideration they will say all that matter is love blablabla,,,which love be that
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by AdedoyinO(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
peepydelano:
They are his kids as well and will obviously fare better with him than with you.If he’s not denying you visits then I see no case here.

On what grounds will they fare better with him? Because he has money? Is that the only thing a child needs to become a well rounded individual?
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by revolt(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettychild:

lol! Bros I no get strength to argue with you, because this argument no go fetch me money. But if you want me to enlighten you on this, you can pay me consultation fee and I will throw more light on this and even give you plethora of cases where the courts have ruled on this issue.

Don't start what you can't finish then. NO DEBATE ON NAIRALAND HAS EVER FETCHED ANYBODY MONEY. So that weak tactics doesn't cut it. Just admit you were talking sh#t.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by Prettychild(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
revolt:

Don't start what you can't finish then. NO DEBATE ON NAIRALAND HAS EVER FETCHED ANYBODY MONEY. So that weak tactics doesn't cut it. Just admit you were talking sh#t.
Lol! I have no words to banter with you. I see you are very uncouth and I don’t argue with people who are uncouth and can’t even grasp a thing or two from statements made. You are not a lawyer so you won’t be able to comprehend what I am saying.
Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by demoBaba: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
obisite:

Did you say marry?...

She didn't.. She was cohabiting... She must be 22/23yrs, moved in with a 58/59 yrs man...

Do the analysis... She must have been seeing the man when she was 21 yrs before finalising moving in witout any marital right... Then I ask no parent or relations to reprove her??

Well.. I pray for the kids.. may parent care not have negative effect on them!!

Then what motivated her to being seeing an aged man at 21? The answer is money let assumed that the first child was a mistake what about the send child.

1 Like

Re: The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully by cyrusmillz: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Highter1:
Apparently you are not the first wife and probably you are a side chick turned wife...KAMAL IS AT WORK.

KAMAL kor KAZEEM ni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.