Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) (71939 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by envoymedia: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8BsTSeykM

A set of Nigerian twins allegedly got married to the same bride on the same day, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcveeJ_Irvo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

This family go funny I swear.

Dramas loading..........

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Hell no !!!!

Two investors mining one clitocurrency.

Pls if u are interested in mining clitocurrency both fresh and decayed hit me up.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Which culture accept all these stupid stupid marriage self

It will end in tears las las. Because the lady will love one more than the other, and jealousy will enter at the end, then one will plan to kill the other.

I experience it when I was secretly dating two white brothers, when they realized that both of them were dating one girl, they stupidly killed themselves because of me. They were just fools.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I nor understand

Them want dey lash same woman....one woman go knack two brothers! Ha

Oh..when a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Baawaa(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2022
What is the title of the movie

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Austinbiggy(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
And the woman is happy with it. can you imagine culture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
3some loading...
This shit will only favor the woman. Those twin go tire once dem handle the Brea's.t to it diminishing return grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by VoltageDivida(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
OK good

Abeg I'm looking for a job. I'm an Electrical engineer with experience in telecoms power and solar installation. I am highly analytical and a fast learner. I am willing to do any engineering job, even if it's a Trainee position.
Please help a brother to beat unemployment and poverty.

If you have any offer, pls reach me on "zero nine one three 5 7 5 7 1 7 4"

God bless you!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which culture accept all these stupid stupid marriage self

It will end in tears las las. Because the lady will love one more than the other, and jealousy will enter at the end one will plan to kill the other.

I experience it when I secretly date two white brothers, they kill themselves because of me. They were just fools.

50 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Perverts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Nuelzi: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Local man is just speechless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I nor understand
Them want dey lash same woman

Na her mining site go suffer, traffic go too much

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Anwakangwizking(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
GAMEOVER
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by projectreserve2: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by SWATMan: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Polyandry in Yoruba land? This culture is archaic to Africans.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Keeff: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Naso women scarce dem reach?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by kmaster007: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2022
When Nigeria turn Kenya

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Medianna(f): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Abegi,,,,there is love in sharing.

End time marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by fourboys: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Brownshoe: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
I think he's only one among them marry the girl, the other just stay with her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by DontBullshitMe: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Crap.

The dude with the cap is the groom. Stupid and ignorant blogger.

52 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Built2last: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
We used to have abominations and taboos

Today, this generation push the boundaries of morality

Is it that we don't have enough women in that state or community? No. Its to do the unthinkable.

They will still cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Drsnives(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Their lives will never remain the same..
You can trust me on that.
I see one of the twins complaining bitterly of been cheated in his se.x ration
I see him angrily confronting his co.husband
I see them having disagreement that will lead to bloodshed
I see the lady leaving both fo.ols for another matured dic.k

This i have seen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Funny enough, you can only find this nonsense among poor people undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by 2kurupt(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
No be juju be dat?! shocked
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoltageDivida:
OK good

Abeg I'm looking for a job. I'm an Electrical engineer with experience in telecoms power and solar installation. I am highly analytical and a fast learner. I am willing to do any engineering job, even if it's a Trainee position.
Please help a brother to beat unemployment and poverty.

If you have any offer, pls reach me on "zero nine one three 5 7 5 7 1 7 4"

God bless you!

NasoLifeBe!!!

Na better cus u study, find money from another huzzling, then open shop and start to dey sell electrical gadgets, like socket, wire, bulbs, then latter u fit add electronics...

Find any huzzle first even if na bike u fit ride, ur profession make sense as self employ, don't allow salary cover ur glory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Airforce88xt: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Winters23: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin

Legal three-some

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.